The Video Blowjob

Story Info
A young married couple try to deal with cheating.
16.8k words
4.15
75.3k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,566 Followers

A big thank you to Randi for editing. The best editor ever...

................

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, give me a break, Alice. I said I would get to it."

She was a great PA, but sometimes she forgets who the boss is. I might be running late, but hey, as I said, I'm the damn boss. I started scrolling through my emails, delete, delete, later, oops, I forgot I was supposed to do that.

Quick note to myself, get Alice to send Mark a new schedule.

Hmmm, don't recognise that address. I clicked on the email, nothing in the heading, just an attachment, a video by the look of it. I tossed it around, should I, shouldn't I? Ah fuck it, that's why we pay big bucks for protection software, isn't it?

With a tiny hint of anxiety, I hit open, then play. "What the fuck?" I screamed at the computer. "What the actual fuck?"

Alice popped her head around the office door. "Were you calling me?"

Looking up, confused, I hit pause on the video. "No," I barked. "Close the damn door, would you?"

She started, confused by my anger. As she closed the door, I stood quickly and paced around the office. I felt my hands shaking with anger as I tried to get my heart under control, it beat so hard, I feared a heart attack.

Sitting down behind my desk, I ran my fingers through my hair. Everyone has had moments of total disbelief in their life: something that you simply cannot comprehend, even with the evidence right there in front of you, staring you in the face. This was one of those moments. I hit play, and clicked the full screen button.

"Oh, fuck yes, suck it babe, suck it."

There in front of me was my wife of six years, in full lurid technicolour, sucking some guys cock, her lips gliding up and down the glistening saliva covered shaft. Her fingers curled around it, as her lipstick smudged the taut flesh. "Jesus Christ that feels good," her victim growled.

I could see his fingers tangled in her dark hair. I heard the lewd obscene choking gurgling gasps as she sucked furiously, her cheeks bulging as his knob pushed in and out.

"Oh god, my balls, babe, get my balls." The loud sloppy pop as her mouth slipped off the head and she kissed her way down the throbbing dick. Lower, she went, and I saw her suck his balls, one at a time they disappeared into her vacuuming mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh my fucking god, that feels good. Yes, fuck yes."

The camera was fixed, and slightly at an angle so I could see her face, her stretched red lips kissing their way back up his stiff pole. Her eyes smiled as she gave him the extended eye contact we all love. She grinned wickedly as her mouth once again slid down, engulfing as much of him as she could cram into her sucking mouth.

The look on her face was one of adoration, and the way she made love to that throbbing flesh validated the loving look. Her mouth, idolised, revered, as she kissed it, lavishing it with wet sloppy kisses, her mouth sliding up and down the length of it.

"Oh fuck," he yelped, his hips pushing upwards, trying to get more inside her. She gagged and coughed as he went too far, but rather than berating him, or trying to stop, her hand gripped him tighter and her head moved faster.

In and out his cock went, covered in saliva, her hand wet and slick.

"Oh my fucking god, babe, fuck, keep that up and I'm going to come."

If anything, that statement of intent, rather than making her cautious, or to slow down. It urged her on. Faster and faster her hand flew up and down his shaft as she sucked harder and harder.

"Oh babe, I'm not joking, I'm so fucking close, oh fuck, oh fuck. Jesus, Chelsea, oh god. I'm going to come, babe, I'm going to come in your mouth."

That drove her into a sucking frenzy and she sucked and sucked. His hips jerked and thrust as he growled grotesquely. "Aaaarghhh, ohhhh fuck."

Her head stopped moving and then the creamy gooey explosion burst out of her mouth as she tried in vain to suck it back in. Her hand stroked slower, she lifted off her mouth as she licked up the sperm, which dripped down her chin.

Holding his club firmly, she wiped it all over her face, the sticky filmy fluid coated her face before she sucked it lovingly back into her mouth.

"Hehehe. Wow, that as a lot." She giggled.

The screen went blank as I tried to pull myself together. Why would she send me that? Why...

More to the point, what the fuck was she doing? Jesus, she had never once in our six years together let me come in her mouth. She hated it; she tried once but chickened out. Now here she was sucking somebody else's cock, and looking like she loved it.

The way she sucked it back into her mouth, the warm smiling look in her eyes, she fucking loved it, and that obviously wasn't the first time. "What the fuck?" I gasped.

That voice, the guy, I knew that voice, it registered in my mind. I couldn't put a face to the sound, but I knew it, if I could just place it.

To say I was devastated would be a complete understatement. Sitting with my head in my hands, I tried to get my head around what I watched. Why, why the fuck did she send it to me? Or was it the fucker she was with? Did he send it? Was it some weird in your face shit. Was he trying to tell me something? Nothing made sense.

What I did now know, is my wife was a cheating lying bitch. Yeah I get it, things have been tough for us lately. We argued a lot, a hell of a lot. She wanted to start a family, and I didn't. I had just started my consultancy business, it was in it's fledgling phase and I needed to build it.

Chelsea worked, as well, and we depended on the second income. At the moment, we couldn't get by without it. Lately, our home resembled a battleground: we fought constantly about everything. I knew it all stemmed from her desire to start a family, but lately, those fights spread, and now, we fought about everything.

Still, this was new, cheating... Fuck that shit, and sucking him off... I felt like strangling her.

The voice, that guy, it stuck in my head, I knew it. I wanted to strangle her, but if I could get my hands on him, I would kill the bastard. I had to hear his voice again, I couldn't it, and it drove me nuts. I knew him. I got to the section where he was groaning about coming in her mouth. I played it over and over, then... bingo, Clark fucking Jessup. I copied the video and leaned back in my chair. Clark was Sophia's husband.

Sophia, was my wife's best friend. We had moved here a couple of years before for my work, Chelsea met Sophia at her work and they became fast friends. Clark and I, not so much. I disliked his cocky arrogant attitude. That dislike was now way past that.

The rest of the day was a bust for me. I paced around and round the office, I snarled at Alice. I decided to go home. The drive home was no help; my anger levels just kept going up and up. By the time I got home, I was like a bomb waiting to explode.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and walked out back under the shade of the big old weeping willow that spread across our back yard. With my feet up and the beer easing my heartache, I started to unwind, relax. Two more beers and I was feeling a lot better.

As I sunk the last of my third beer, Chelsea walked in. "What are you doing home so early?" She asked from the back door.

"Sick of work, decided to come home early."

"That doesn't sound like you, Mr. workaholic."

"Yeah, well you know how it goes. What about you? Enjoy your fuck with Clark?"

I've seen it in the movies and always thought it was a clichéd put on, but I watched as the colour drained from her face. Her smile turned upside down and she glared at me with a mixture of fear and uncertainty. "What did you say?" she spluttered, obviously deciding attack was her best defence.

"Your day, did you enjoy it? Did Clark satisfy you?"

"Solly, how many drinks have you had?"

"Three," I sniggered, pointing to the empties laying on the grass beside me.

"Why the hell did you say that? What in god's name has got into you?"

"I saw the video, Chelsea, I saw it."

"What damn video?" she snapped caustically.

"The one of you sucking of Clark, the one of him coming in your mouth."

She stared at me. "I don't know what you're talking about, what video?"

Reaching into my pocket, I dragged out my mobile phone and threw it to her. "Open it, it's in the Gallery."

I watched as she slowly opened the phone. "What am I supposed to watch?"

"I saved it under the name "slut," it should be the first video you see."

She fiddled with my phone, and then I heard it, his voice. "Suck it babe."

She dropped the phone, it fell with a thud onto the grass. The slurping sounds of her blowjob echoing around.

"Oh my god, where did you get that?" she shrieked through the flood of tears.

"Somebody sent it to me today; if it wasn't you, then it must have been him, I suppose. I bet he's so proud of himself, fucking my wife. He probably wanted me to know."

"Jesus, he wouldn't do that. I know you don't think much of him, but he would never do that."

"Why, Chelse, why would you do that, and with that arsehole of all fucking people?"

She slipped down to her knees as she reached to turn off the slurping blowjob. She glanced up at me, a tight grimace stretching her face.

"Why, Chelse, just tell me why?"

She slumped down, her eyes unable to hold mine. "I don't know, Solly, you know what it's been like around here lately. All we do is fight."

"And that means it's okay to go off and fuck that scum bag."

"No, of course not," she said with a long sad exhale.

"Then explain it to me, why?"

"I don't know," she snapped loudly. "It just happened."

"What, you mean, just happened? Like an accident, you accidentally fell and his cock slid into your mouth?" I muttered sarcastically.

"Don't be gross, no. I mean I didn't mean for it to happen. Sophia, Clark and I were having a few drinks, she got called away by her mother. Clark and I were drinking and laughing. You and I had a steaming row, and he was nice, gave me a cuddle, and it just happened."

"When was this?"

"Two weeks ago; you remember that Friday night, when we had that awful fight. I was so angry with you, so bloody mad. Lately you have been so nasty, saying such horrible spiteful things. All I wanted was someone to hold me. Sophia was nice enough to invite me over, but then had to leave."

"Your friend was kind to you, so you fucked her husband, oh yeah, that's classy, Chelse, you're a fucking great mate all right."

"Shut up!" She screamed viciously, just shut up. I know it was wrong, I'm not an idiot. You asked me why, and I'm trying to tell you."

"You've told me shit. Christ, Chelse, you know I loathe him, he's a fucking dirtbag arsehole. Was that it, you were getting back at me, saying fuck you?"

"No, I just felt lost. I was crying, he hugged me and I just needed some intimacy. Christ, when was the last time we made love; it was bloody months ago. I have needs, you must feel the same, golly, I've seen you wanking in the shower. It pisses me off. All I want is a family, and you're beating off."

"Don't give me that shit. What the hell has that got to do with anything?"

"Everything, you obviously have the same needs I do, you are as frustrated as me. You miss the sex as much as I do."

"Yeah, no question, I miss it. It would have been nice if you came to me."

"How in heavens name could I? God, you won't even talk to me lately. All you do is yell at me."

"I guess that's it then. How do you want to do this?"

"Do what?"

"The divorce, of course."

"Oh, I see, so that's it. We can't talk about it, can't try to sort things out?"

"Talk about it. Fuck woman, you haven't even said sorry."

"Would it make any difference?"

"No, I suppose not."

"What do you want me to do, Solly?"

"I want you to pack up and fuck off. I want you gone so I don't have to see your cheating slutty face anymore. At the moment, I have to try and stop myself from slapping you."

"Where the hell am I supposed to go?"

"Go and stay with Sophia, tell her what happened, see if she likes you any better than I do."

Defeated, her body hunched over, she sighed sadly. "I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't. I don't feel right being around her at the moment."

"You were okay lying to me, but you feel bad around her. That's bloody marvellous."

"That's not true. I have felt terrible lying to you. I felt bad."

"How many times have you fucked him?"

She flinched, her words dribbling out. "Twice, the... the last was only oral."

"Only oral..." I took my time, the bitterness burning in my mouth. "Can you explain that, why would you do that for him and not for me?"

That brought about a grimace. Her eyes sad. "I didn't do it for him. The first time we did it, I was just giving him a bow job, just like the thousand I have given you. Unlike you, he didn't take any notice when I tried to stop, he held my head and just kept thrusting away and did it."

"He raped you?"

She shrugged, "In a manner of speaking. He was forceful, didn't give me an option."

As she peeked at me from below hooded brows she whispered. "I liked it. All these years, I have had this phobia of doing it. I thought it would taste horrible, but it didn't; it felt strangely empowering, and I enjoyed it."

"He raped you, and you enjoyed it. Jesus, that sounds so sick."

"It wasn't rape, okay. He took away my options, but I am trying to tell you, I enjoyed it. The taste wasn't horrible like I thought it would be."

I shook my head, the disbelief, the anger.

She trembled slightly as she added. "Solly, you are soft and gentle when we make love, and I love that. I know that is something you wanted, and I let you down. I wanted to do it for you, but when I asked you to stop, you did. It sort of built the phobia, and you never pushed me."

"So he acts like an arsehole and he gets the prize?"

"Yes I guess you could put it like that."

"Fuck you, Chelsea. You can sleep in the spare room tonight, but then you can piss off."

"I don't want to go, Solly. I know this is all a big mess, but we can work through it."

"No, we can't; don't you get it, he sent me that video to rub my nose in the fact he fucked you. It was his way of saying haha, fucking ha." I gave her the dagger glare. "I'm not having it, Chelsea."

*****

She slept in the spare room, I was gone when she got up the next day. Work was again difficult, I couldn't focus, that bloody video kept appearing in my mind.

I tried to get my head around what went wrong. I mean, things had been so good for us. We married because we were in love, well, at least I was.

I put a lot of it down to our current situation. Chelsea came from a single-child family. When we started dating, she fell in love with my family as much as she did with me. I came from a family of five, three brothers and two sisters. She loved the huge Sunday lunches, all the banter, the laughter, the huge birthdays, the Christmas celebrations.

When we got married, she said she wanted as many children as we could have. She did agree that we could wait until we had purchased our own home and were financially stable. Her agreement, was hard won. She wanted her family straight away.

The blow was softened by having my family as a buffer: she loved spending time with my sisters, and my mother.

My parents got married because my mother got pregnant. Mum was one of those positive people and didn't care that thy lived their whole lives in a rented house, never owned a new car. She saw no issue with us kids all wearing hand me downs, the fact we had to scrounge parts from the neighbours to build bikes because we couldn't afford to buy new ones.

Chelsea was the same, she wanted us to start our family immediately, come hell or high water.

When we left town so I could follow my dreams of starting my own business she was heartbroken; she lost her support network and she was so lonely and homesick when we arrived here. I almost gave up and went home with my tail between my legs, but once she met Sophia, that all changed. She had somebody to talk to.

Sophia was nice, a wonderful friendly woman who went out of her way to make us feel welcome. The only problem was her arsehole husband, Clark. He and I became instant competitors, and disliked each other from the outset.

The two girls tried to get us to become friends, they tried everything, it just never happened.

As I tossed his name around, I knew he had to pay, I wanted that bastard to feel the pain I felt. He destroyed my marriage, and he had to pay. I could easily just ring Sophia and tell her, in fact I felt a real urge to do just that. She had a right to know what happened. The only thing holding me back, was that I liked her, I considered her my friend. No, my revenge would be manifested in some other way. I fancied a good old fashioned beating.

That's the way I grew up. Men sorted out their differences in private, and if that involved a beating, then so be it.

Of course, life wasn't going to be so simple, a beating for him, easy. What to do about Chelsea and myself, that was the problem. We put everything into my consultancy business. Financially, everything was linked to that, our car leases, the house rent, everything was tied to the company. It worked perfectly and we were just starting to see some of the benefits.

Filing for divorce right now would destroy everything. I would have to buy out Chelsea's fifty percent stake in the firm. We would both have to give up, or buy out the cars.

When I opened up our online banking, the truth stared back at me. We had a shared account, and there was almost nothing in it. We were getting by, but that was it.

Filing for divorce would be financial suicide. I would be lucky to get out of it without sinking into bankruptcy.

*****

When I got home that night, Chelsea was already there and the place felt cold and uninviting. There was no conversation, no welcome home, nothing. She gave me an evil glare, but left me to my own devices. I showered and spent my time packing my clothes in preparation for my move on the weekend.

She looked in to say, "Dinner's ready."

Staring across the table, it seemed like the table could have been an ocean, the divide was so wide. The atmosphere was cold, anger bubbled just below the surface, like an undersea volcano waiting to erupt.

She listlessly pushed her food around her plate before losing patience. "Okay, Solly, what are we going to do? I can feel your anger, what do you want me to do?"

Looking up, I hissed venomously, "I want you out of my life. I want you gone. I want you to become a very bad memory."

She bit her lip and nodded thoughtfully. "I could do that, but what do we do about money? There's nothing in the account. After the bills are all paid this month, there's nothing left."

"I'm well aware of our financial problems. You asked what I wanted, and I told you."

"Solly, like it or lump it, we are locked into this arrangement. Neither of us can afford to move out."

I finished off the last mouthful of food. "All right then, you tell me. What do you want to happen?"

She sucked in a huge lung full of air and her words flowed as she exhaled. "What I want is for us to try and sort our life out. See if we can make some kind sense out of what happened. I still love you, I mean over the last year, things have been so strained, so cool between us. I still love you, that has never changed, I loved you from the moment we met, my heart still flutters when you walk into the room."

"Shit, you sure have a weird way of showing it," I growled.

"Never doubt my love, Solly, what changed is I don't like you at the moment. Your complete refusal to start our family really hurts. I want to have children while we're still young enough to enjoy them."

"Jesus, Chelse, we agreed to wait."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,566 Followers