Back in the wild Pt. 01

Story Info
Back from war for good to pick up my big sis out of prison.
23k words
4.56
33.5k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be aware: This is a work of taboo fantasy and the characters are fictional and are 18 years or older. Please leave a comment if you will. Your opinion is valuable for me to keep going.

Chapter:1

Happy Reunion

The M1911, a weapon considered by many to be the greatest semi-automatic pistol of all time due to its ergonomics, accuracy, reliability and to the stopping power of its 45ACP rounds. I've never been much of a great student in history, but I do know the history of almost every gun known to men. And this handgun such as the one I'm holding in my hand has plenty of history through the years since World War I all the way during World War II, the Korean War, Vietnam and so on.

Many versions of its kind were made through the decades. My own sidearm is modified with a high-profile 3-dot sight, a national match slide, a beveled magazine well, a widened ejection port, a competition trigger, a polished feed ramp, a checkered front strap and with a mainspring housing for more positive grip along with a delta hammer and a relief-cut trigger guard for a higher grip. It also has a permanently disengaged grip safety, a controversial modification popular among the Texas rangers who had carried these pistols long since the 1920s.

And last but not least as a M1911 38 Super auto, an upgrade introduced in 1929, it has a higher muzzle velocity which produces a flatter trajectory to a target and therefore giving it a greater gain in range and accuracy. Plus, it has a smaller cartridge that allows a greater magazine capacity of nine 38 caliber rounds instead of seven with the 45. It sold well on the police market, and it's still manufactured and used mostly as a competition gun due its quick firing rate and well known precision.

While waiting seated in my car at over 9 AM, I ejected the magazine, emptied the chamber in one quick pull on the slide and inserted the bullet back in the mag before I laid it down on the passenger side to my right. Thereafter, I began to dismantle the weapon. As a marine relieved from duty after twelve years of service, deconstructing and reconstructing a firearm is child's play. At least that's usually how it turns out for most veterans. To me, it's more my way to meditate by dismantling and removing the four major parts: the frame, the slide, the barrel and the guide rod with the recoil spring. Thus with a clean rag, a bore brush and a bottle of gun oil I took from the glove box, I drifted in my thoughts as I was rubbing, brushing and wiping everything clean one piece at a time to rid them of any traces of wear and corrosion no matter how slight.

Today is a special day for me since today is my big sister's release from Central California Women's Facility. It's been ten years since she was sent there for possession of marijuana back when it used to be illegal, and for assaulting a police officer. During all this time, I was away to fight, sweat, bleed and kill after I swore to the flag of the United States of America to defend my country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. I was seventeen as a recruit, eighteen as a Private and twenty-one as a Corporal until I made it to Sergeant at twenty-four. I could've made it to Gunnery Sergeant after twelve years as I am currently twenty-nine years old. But that was the end of my service to my country, for I couldn't and wouldn't break my promise to my sister that I'll be there for her when she'll be released. Due to the fact that she's thirty-three by now, Ivy is four years older than me.

Way before all this, she and I were orphans when she was just a little girl of six while I was still a baby boy of two. Since Child Support failed to find anyone related to our parents, there was no other choice than adoption. It was only when I became old enough that Ivy revealed to me that I was to be adopted by a married couple without her. After all, it would've been more convenient raising an infant free of all worries than a traumatized orphan girl who might always see them as strangers.

She literally had to fight tooth and nail to keep me from being taken away from her. All thanks to her unwavering stubbornness and because she had bitten anyone who tried to lay a finger on me, the orphanage conceded that either we get adopted together or not at all. Eventually a year later, one family finally agreed to take us both in, which led us to a more normal life for us to grow up. It wasn't all perfect, but we turned out alright all things considered. It was then that we became Galagans.

Back in the present, my rich black M1911 38 Super is all reassembled and prettier with its shiny trigger and its custom made dark wood grip which is quite comfortable to hold in hand. I was tempted to cock it and camber the bullet back inside the chamber just so I can hear the satisfying sound of my handgun all clean and loaded. That was when I suddenly heard a noise coming from outside with my window half open. By the time I realized that it sounded like a fence in motion, I lifted my gaze and looked as the prison gate was indeed opening up sideway.

"Bout time," I said right before I stashed my pistol back into the compartment under my seat.

Without further ado, I got out and closed the door of my car behind me as I walked and then jogged my way across the street until I arrived to stand on the middle of the driveway connected to the correctional facility. Dressed in a pair of jeans and in a white tank top under my saddle-brown Salvador leather jacket, my feet are fit in a pair of tactical boots as my dark brown hair is trimmed on my temples and behind my head and cut short on top. I guess I'm as handsome as ever for the occasion with my short facial hair on the borders of my sturdy jaw.

After all this time, I thought I was ready, I thought I could take it, but my heart convinced me otherwise as it was being wrapped a hundred times over by the love and happiness that was wetting my eyes with tears the moment I saw her walk free past the gate. I can't believe it, after all these years, she's finally outside. I can finally see her without having a window between us in a room like when I visited her as often as I could on off duty.

Prison certainly has changed her. Way back then, my big sister used to be voluptuously fit with her hourglass figure that attracted the attention of a lot of guys back in high school. Now, she has beefed up over the years after frequently spending her time working out. The results were showing as clear as day, having a physically strong build similar to Ronda Rousey or Gina Carona. In fact, Ivy is even bulkier than any woman I've met in the military without looking too masculine.

Her rugged arms covered in tattoos are proof enough out of her sleeveless jean-jacket over her grey shirt adorned with the famous logo "Def Lepard" on her buxom chest. Speaking of her shirt, the garment that seems a bit too small for her was cut almost in half exposing her firm abdomen and narrow waist with her belly button above the tight waistband of her Daisy Dukes shorts. And my god does her long, shapely legs look just as muscular and beautiful as Chun-Li's in Street Fighter.

Given that she's a natural redhead, I always thought she looked like Mary Jane or Black Widow in the comic books. Now, her face resembles more like Red Sonja in the Unbreakable series on the book cover volume four. Her hair fixed into two Dutch braids behind her head is still as ginger red for as long as I can remember.

"Hey, V!" I greeted my big sis, calling her by her old nickname.

"Colt!" she uttered while sounding as if her own emotions were choking her throat.

From where I'm standing with an eye sight capable of seeing anything in detail from meters away at minimum, I saw in her blue eyes the one thing she never ever showed to anyone but me, which was very rare. Tears...wet, salty tears. And I can tell that she's about to shed them very soon.

"Colt!" Ivy repeated right before she made her first step towards me followed by the next one to be sooner succeeded by another and then another. "Colt!"

Thus as I barely started to do the same to reunite with the one girl I'll ever love, she suddenly pounced like a jaguar, ran like a cheetah and jumped me like a tiger.

"COLT!!" she then shouted at my ear as I puffed a great deal of air out of my lungs upon receiving her in my arms like a cannonball.

Her strong arms around my neck and her legs around my waist were instantly locked around me by the time I twirled in circles by the force of her momentum. I was so happy that I didn't mind having her squeeze me like an anaconda suffocating her prey. Tears were pouring out of my eyes too as I hugged her back with all the joy I had in me.

"Oh, Colt!" my big sis cried out, too overwhelmed to hold anything back while her already soaked face was pressed against the crook of my neck. "I've missed you so much!"

"I'm here," I said, struggling to keep my voice from breaking. "I'm here, sis. It's over."

As a response to my comforting words, my big sis cocked her head back, grabbed me by the nap of my neck and directly latched her soft lips on mine. Her tongue punched through my lips faster than I could react as I gave her free passage to invade my mouth and to smother my own tongue that fought back as if in a wrestling match. The kiss was sloppy and wild, which is fine by me as I pushed further to have a taste of her mouth in return. It became a passionate scuffle between kisses as we were devouring each other.

Wanting to clear the area pronto, I cupped my big sister's butt and sealed my grip on her round buns for leverage to carry her with me towards the car. She certainly gained some weight since the last time I took her in my arms. Her big ass alone must weight just as much as a big pair of watermelons.

"C'mon, V," I murmured, having a hard time trying to pull away from my relentless sister and her wanton kisses. "Let's (smooch) get out of here (smooch)."

"Shut your fucking face and kiss me!" Ivy replied fiercely given that she was just released from prison and now reunited with her beloved brother she can finally touch and feel.

That's one thing that hasn't changed. When she gets her hands on something she holds dear, she does not let go easy. So I let her have it her way as our kissing session started to slow down into tender pecks and soft smacks. It lasted for just about a minute or so until she decided to loosen up her legs and hop back on her own feet wearing worn out shoes. Now that we are face to face after one last kiss to the lips, the gaze we shared made our strong bond palpable now that we are together at last. Even with her cheeks red and wet by all the tears she shed, she's still the pretty rebel I always knew.

"Hey, Baby Bro," Ivy called me with that frolicsome grin of hers.

"Hey, Sissy," I said almost casually. "Need a ride?"

"Hell yeah! I don't wanna see this shit hole ever again."

"Alright," I added with a smirk before I waved my right hand to present her the second pride and joy of my life. "Hop in then."

"What the fuck!" she suddenly exclaimed, reacting incredulously just as I hoped upon seeing in sheer awe my shiny, black 1967 Chevy Impala.

Built to be all about looks, performance and curves, the vehicle is fashioned with a coke bottle styling while reflecting everything that surrounds it like a spotless mirror. From the wraparound front chrome grille to the semi-flat trunk at the back, Betty is a sexy beast of an engine. Her hood is nicely smooth and her front fenders are slightly sticking out up front like on the rear, giving her a rounder and curvier shape. With bench leather seats, a two-speed powerglide transmission, a built up 500-cubic-inch Chevy V8 and Cooper Cobra Radial tires, that car can either be an easy riding weekend cruiser or a true badass sedan worth driving long and hard.

"Is that the old man's car?" Ivy asked still incapable of believing her eyes.

"The one and only," I answered with a boost of pride pumping in my chest as I walked around Betty and opened the door for my big sis to get in.

She practically jumped inside in a heartbeat before I closed the door afterwards and circled around the car to get back inside behind the steering wheel.

"I can't believe it!" my sister happily uttered in her excitement as her hands were caressing the backrest while her thick, naked thighs were rubbing together on the bench seat made of authentic leather so soft to the skin. "It's been so long. I never thought I'd see good old Betty again."

"You haven't seen everything yet." I said right before I inserted the key into the ignition and twisted.

The cranking lasted a millisecond before the engine came to life and hummed, grumbling like a beast awaken from its slumber.

"Hell yeah!" Ivy cheered patting on Betty's dashboard with affection as I put on the radio already on CD mode.

The speakers were at full volume when "Poison" started playing "Nothing but a Good Time" for our ears to enjoy just like in the old days. Thus in my eagerness to show my sister what Betty is made of, I engaged the gearstick to reverse and stepped on the gas hard to pull out from the parking spot and turn left to then switch it to third gear and move forward, leaving the parking lot with hast. Ivy was all the more ecstatic the moment I turned right to steer the Impala on the road, making the tires scream while drifting until I reached the right angle on the lane before I shifted into the fifth gear. By then, driving an amazing car such as Betty is like riding on a crazy rollercoaster off the rails the second I floored the accelerator panel under my boot. The muffler of the engine roared full blast as I rode fast as if I just busted my sister out of prison.

"FUCK YOU, PIGS!!" Ivy yelled as soon as she pulled herself out of the window that she already opened to almost sit on the top edge of the door while showing the finger without a doubt over the roof to the prison that kept her imprisoned for a decade. "I'M OUT BITCHES!!"

As happy as I'll ever be, we hit the road like it's no one's business before I turned right on the Avenue 24 highway, listening to the music we used to enjoy a lot when we were younger. The rumbling sound of the running engine was also providing a decent background noise for us to talk alongside one another.

"So, did you fetch everything I asked for?" Ivy asked comfortably seated on her left haunch with her arm laid across the cushy backrest.

"Yep," I answered perfectly comfortable myself with my two hands on the wheel.

"Toothbrush?"

"Yep."

"Bodywash and shampoo?"

"Yeah."

"Hairbrush?"

"Affirmative."

"Razor?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Condoms?" my big sis added to the pile with a naughty smile on her pretty face.

"That too," I nodded before I gave her a playful look and winked to sooner bring my eyes back on the road.

"You're the best," Ivy replied only to then gladly give me a gentle head scratch above the nap of my neck with her extended hand, making me pleasantly shiver. "Fuck, I missed touching you, especially like this."

And by that, she immediately started to ruffle my hair on top to bug me like she used to when I was little. Even during my teenage years, she kept on doing it from time to time. And I always hated it, and she knows it.

"Hey, cut it out!" I protested out loud shooing her hand off me. "I'm driving here."

"Ha, still a wimp I see," she teased and then chuckled mischievously.

"And you're still a mean bitch," I replied with a cheeky face.

"Asshole!" she countered.

"Ass brain!"

"Shit stick!"

"Fat ass!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck YOU!" my big sis responded again with extra spite.

"Fuck you...plus infinity!" I replied, ending the argument with a triumphant smirk.

And just like that after we stared at each other for about a second or two, we chuckled to then gradually laugh it out to our heart's content. It's as if we were kids all over again.

"So," I said a minute later in all seriousness with my eyes back on the road again. "How does freedom taste like?"

"Like a dick I want in my mouth," she answered right away, crude and straight to the point as ever.

That said my cheeks were blushing by the time she unbuckled her seatbelt to then take off her jacket and pump her chest to display the pleasing curves of her ample breasts held up inside her bra under her shirt. Out of ideas and out of things to say, all I could do was sit tight and drive while Ivy scooched closer to me in order to lean down over my lap. Her fingers were all over my crotch first to unbutton my pants and then pull down the zipper before she started to yank on both my jeans and my boxers. Without thinking, I raised my butt a little to help her while trying to keep my eyes on the road as frequently as I safely can. Therefore, my cock erected between my legs followed by the emergence of my hairless balls.

Like a cocaine addict, Ivy didn't hesitate for a second to plunge her face on my genitals and take a deep sniff on my ball sack. There's no more ecstatic sensation then to feel as excited as a virgin again. My heart is pumping faster, same goes with my breathing rate as I was getting hotter in my jacket all of a sudden.

"Ohhhhh!" she shuddered seemingly in a state of overwhelming bliss just by inhaling the masculine, musky scent of my sex. "Goddamn, I missed that smell!"

Thus, burning with desire, Ivy's fingers were sooner curled around my growing shaft to give it a smooth massage up and down. My fat, upturned nut was by then fully swollen at the head of my hard wood the moment I felt her warm breath.

"Mmhhh!" I shivered moaning with my lips sealed the second I felt my sister's wet tongue flicking around the knob of my phallus. "Fuck meee!"

Obviously taking my reaction as an encouragement, she took one half of me in her mouth and hummed, savoring the taste of my flesh one inch at a time. Her slick saliva was just starting to leak out while gobbling up so much of my dick over six inches between her lips. By then, it's as if she's trying to swallow my rigid meat like a banana. And the next thing I knew, my concentration on the wheel slowly but surely began to deteriorate the moment she proceeded to give me my first roadhead ever, moving her head up and down. I was no longer listening to the music anymore. So I shut the radio off in one click only to then lend my ears to the sound of my dear, wicked sister sucking and moaning on my cock as she continued to greedily lick it like a sweet, tasty, spiral lollypop.

Carefully, I kept a good eye on how fast I was going on the highway of three lanes when my right hand left the steering wheel to lay my palm on the back of Ivy's head where my thumb and fingers were touching her two braids of hair. The surge of pleasure she helped to stimulate for me is exhilarating with her moving tongue ravenously sliding up and down on the underside of my shaft coated by her warm saliva.

"Mmm!" she hummed again after starving for my cock for so long until now as she was languidly bobbing her head and pushing her wet lips closer and closer to the root of my rod she was sucking in.

That was when I felt her right hand smoothing its way across my inner thigh to graze my exposed balls with the tip of her fingers. It wasn't long before she decided to grab the warm sack of my genitals and squeeze them firmly enough to make me gasp. As tough and badass as she is, my big sis isn't afraid to display her soft side to those she cares about. She's very playful too as she withdrew from my thick piece of meat only to stop at the head and swirl her slippery tongue around in circles while fondling my family jewels between her fingers.

For one who hasn't given a lot of blowjobs in her life, Ivy is a natural at this. I managed to stay strong and focused so far, but she was getting the better of me the moment she placed her other hand on my cock to jerk me off fast while suddenly sucking me harder.