Back in the wild Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddammit!" I uttered between gritted teeth as the pleasure increased tenfold. "You're gonna kill us."

Not one to shy away from danger that easily, Ivy ignored my warning and chuckled with a mouthful of my cock. Her moaning voice buzzing around the crown of my pole felt so good that I lost sight of what was in front of me for a short instant before I was able to regain my concentration behind the wheel, more or less. The irresistible thrill is too much. I must cum now! So I pressed my hand still situated behind my sister's head and forced her down only for a second to make my point. With my cock deep in her mouth passed the threshold of her throat, Ivy only gagged once before she regained control and then slightly nodded upon receiving my message loud and clear.

Thus, the sooner she pulled back, the sooner she took my meat right back in to moan with delight, tasting and savoring the precum coming out of my hard penis. And as if she needed to spice things up, my naughty sister was making sure to give me the wettest blowjob of all time with as much spit her mouth can produce. She was by then bobbing her head even faster, eating me like a popsicle that she was determined to consume to the stick.

Before my very eyes, Ivy was face fucking me so strongly; my knees were buckling as I could sense the buildup of my climax. Dammit, I'm not gonna last any longer. I can't drive like this, not in the haze of blissful sensations she was plunging me into. And as if my blunt sister could feel it too, she pushed her face over my crotch harder, persistently pushing me further on the edge.

"Ah Fuck it!" I exclaimed in a hurry right before I immediately raised my hand from Ivy's head and grabbed the gearstick instead to switch at a lower gear.

Everything happened so fast the second I slowed further down, pressing on the brakes to then pull off road with the best of my abilities, leaving behind a cloud of dust and making the gravel crunch beneath my tires before I stopped the car completely. With that finally over and done with, nothing could distract me anymore. My eyes were all hers, watching her blowing me with such ferocity.

"Ivy!" I groaned feeling my orgasm rising up in my pulsating cock as I laid back my hand on her pistoning head. "Fuck, Ivy...Ahhh!!"

And just like that, my big sis triggered my dick to blow up full blast into her mouth. Like someone who had been dying of thirst for a long, long time, her lips were by then sealed tight around the crown of my erupting phallus so that my load can spray on her tongue.

"Mmmhhhh!" she purred, savoring me to the fullest, swallowing one mouthful to the next with so much pleasure as my seed kept on pouring out.

It was incredible, mind blowing and awesome beyond belief. It's been way too long since the last time I came this hard. My whole body became so light the tension that I never knew I had is entirely gone. Ivy was all too glad to feed on my vanilla yogurt, keeping my softening cock between her lips in order to lick everything clean. That was until she popped her mouth off of my pole and raised herself upward to sit back using the back of her left hand to wipeout the saliva on her chin.

"Super tasty," she said for now satisfied while looking at me, smiling with such longing. "You have no idea how many times I imagined myself doing this to you. How did I do?"

"Incredible," I answered honestly while still a bit dizzy by the sheer force of my orgasm. "You're a real man eater, you know that?"

"The only man this tigress is gonna eat is you. So you better have more where that came from, baby bro."

Trust me, I have plenty."

Thereafter as we ran out of anything else to say, a moment of silence followed only disturbed by the cars passing by. It took me just a sec to put my spent dick and balls back in my underwear and to pull my pants back up my hips before my hawk eyes spotted through the windshield a McDonald sign a dozen meters ahead of us.

"You're hungry for some burgers?" I asked, knowing fair well the answer.

"What do you think, dummy?

Chapter:2

Good Old Memories & New Ones

Twenty minutes later after I parked Betty nearby the restaurant, got in there, made our order and went outside to eat three trays worth of food, we settled on a picnic table with the sun still shining over our heads. Only a minute went by and Ivy was already half done eating her double Big Mac while I barely took two bites on my cheeseburger. And she was just getting started at devouring her fries with ketchup, McNuggets and hash browns one mouthful at a time. Guess she wasn't joking when she stated a few times during my visits that food in prison was like shit covered with artificial flavors. In the Marine Corps, I discovered that if the food looks good it can taste horrible. For example, we never and I mean NEVER get the steak and lobster on November 10th. It tasted like shitty, reconstituted rubber. And sometimes when we ran out of food, we starved so much that we had to make do with dog food, which is one of the reasons why the other branches sees us as crayon eating mutts.

"Oh fuck, mmm! That's so good!" Ivy groaned relishing after taking a bite off of the sausage burrito she was holding in one hand while holding a big drink of Root Beer with the other.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of my big sister utterly eating like a pig after she spent ten years of her life as a convict. I wasn't any better neither since I've taken from the menu one spicy deluxe McCrispy, two boxes of McNuggets besides the fries and one strawberry shake. I was savoring it all as if it was my last meal. It was after our trays became almost empty that we ended up both full with just our drinks still left.

"Now that hit the spot," Ivy said patting her tummy after she finished wiping her mouth this time with a napkin. "Can't remember the last time I ate this much."

"That would be at your twentieth birthday at Pizza Hut," I said with my knack of having a good memory. "You almost puked after we got out of the bar that night."

"Shit, baby bro, you still remember that?"

"I remember a lot of things," I replied with a little dose of seriousness in my tone, thinking of the last moments we had together before all the shit that we went through happened.

"Yeah," she muttered as she started to aimlessly play around with her straw, reflecting in her thoughts as if she knows what I'm thinking. "This feels like a life time ago now."

"I know," I uttered knowing very well what she meant before I decided to lighten up to sound a little more cheerful. "But we're back together now, so that's gotta count for something, right?"

"Yeah, it does...a lot."

And as she said so, she extended one arm across the table between us to lay her hand on mine. Our fingers instantly closed within each other's palms with squeezing affection the moment our eyes met again expressing our love without anyone around to bother us. Time may have changed us, and the things we did may have shaped us into what we are now, but if there's one thing that hasn't changed, it's how beautiful my big sis really is when she smiles. To me, Ivy is the closest thing of a soulmate worth to kill, to die and to go to hell for. She was the one thing that kept me going through the hardest of times serving and fighting for my country. It doesn't matter if she's an ex convict, she will always be my girl.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked as she let go of my hand and grabbed another burrito to eat.

"First, I'm gonna need a shower at the first motel we'll find," Ivy responded chewing with her mouth already full after merely one bite. "Then tomorrow...we'll go shopping...find me some new clothes and stuff...and then we'll go to Fresno like we talked."

"For your friend?" I guessed with a knowing grin.

"That's right. It's been forever since I last saw her. I guaranty you'll like her. Lilith is the sweetest."

"What about me?"

"Don't be jealous, baby bro. You'll always be the hottest one I know."

Lilith Bloome, that is the name of Ivy's second cellmate she had after she served her first three years in prison. From what my big sister told me about her at the time, she was a nineteen year old girl who got sent at the Central California Women's Facility for drug possession. Though she claimed that she only consumed a small dose of the stuff, it didn't lessened her sentence of five years. The first time they've met was in the showers where she helped Lilith from being molested by one of the least friendly inmates who had her cornered. It was fortunately convenient that Ivy became her cellmate a few days later after the release of the former. They've been inseparable since.

Besides that, Ivy already told me everything about her whole stay in that prison. Like for anyone who got imprisoned for the first time, the first year was rough and unforgiving. One of the primary issues she had to deal with daily was the lack of privacy with the lousy exception of her cell she had to share with a quiet old woman. Personality conflicts were almost constant since everyone in prison is not at their best behavior in terms of emotional stability. The tension was high and trouble was always in the air. And throughout the day, everyone's mood gets altered somehow. Happy to mad, mad to depressed, sad and frustrated. It all mixes up all day everyday as many dramas unfold and ripples throughout each area like wavelets that appear when a pebble is dropped into the flat water of a lake. Some days lasted forever, like in a dentist appointment when a root canal goes slow with no anesthesia.

Eventually, Ivy managed to adapt to her environment after she had proven to the eyes of others that she isn't a weakling who can be taken advantage of. That was when prison for her felt like being in the 7th grade all over again. Except the mean girl club didn't just wanted to snicker and giggle, they wanted to beat and stomp people on the ground. If not that, they want to rip them off or pimp them for trading goods. In other words as she put it; "It sucked".

The majority of the women there are around thirty years old with a bunch of those who are between eighteen to twenty plus. The most astonishing thing is that 85% of the incarcerated women are mothers. With them around, the smell of anxious and sexually frustrated women still in their childbearing years was something else hanging in the air along with the slight smell of rust from one big never ending period.

As a whole, the inmates who are not so bad were sent in prison for theft, fraud or forgery while those who were incarcerated for more violent offences were a piece of work to handle. The really bad ones are those who committed murder such as homicide, matricide all the way to filicide.

Fights did happen often. Rare are those who are lucky enough to avoid getting bullied. Ivy wasn't one of them. She never was one to shy away from a fight. She did a lot of that in elementary school, mostly against boys to Mom's disapproval. Being the rebellious fighter she is, Dad who was a marine veteran taught her how to fight properly so that she could defend herself right. Thanks to his guidance, my big sis became quite the slugger when it comes to throwing punches. In addition to that, she was one of the best wrestlers of our school as a young girl. With all of that in her sleeves, I wasn't too worried for her. She's the type of girl who won't take shit from nobody. Now after spending most of her free time exercising and working out like a crossfit athlete, Ivy made a name for herself by brawling and knocking out anyone who would push her to fight back. Although, it's not as if every inmate of her block got in line to take a swing at her.

"These bitches talk big, but they can't fight for shit," Ivy once said to me during one of my visits.

Proud as I was then, now I'm just happy that she managed pull through it all in one piece even if she isn't quite the same person as before. The happiness is still fresh in my heart as we are back on the road heading for Madera County.

"So, what about you, baby bro?" my big sis asked as we were rolling on the Rd 22 highway.

"What about me?" I said feigning ignorance just after passing by a car that was in front of me.

"Don't give me that shit! It's been ten years and I always knew you've been holding out on me after each of your visits."

"That's because I only told you what you needed to know at the time. I didn't want you to worry too much."

"Well I did worry...a lot," Ivy stated, reprimanding me like back when I was a kid. "So fuck you for that."

"Well for all it's worth, I'm sorry," I said looking at her in all honesty.

"Don't give me that. Tell me all about it. How was life as a marine? How was it really like?"

"Like going to summer camp," I answered with an obvious touch of sarcasm.

"Oh come on, seriously?! I'm your sister. You know you can tell me everything, right?"

"I know. I'm just not ready to talk about it just yet."

"Oooh, mystery man," Ivy mocked me with a teasing smile, brandishing her hands and flicking her fingers as if imitating a ghost briefly. "Seriously, what happened? Did you end up being the barracks bunny for every unit you've been with?"

"Screw you!" I replied laughing as I gave her a playful slap on one of her knees.

It was almost past seven o'clock PM when I pulled the key from Betty's ignition after I parked her at the motel North-West from Madera. And thus with nothing but a nylon bag for Ivy and a military duffle bag for me, we made our way inside the establishment, rented a room and then walked across the hallway until we found our door number. The room in which we will be spending the night is pretty adequate. The queen size bed with a light orange sheet and white pillows seem comfy enough. The same can be said of the coach on the corner near the window with brown curtains hanging over the air conditioner. There was also a flat-screen TV placed on a large drawer if we want to watch something from the bed. But that was not the first thing my big sis had in mind as she went in the bathroom with all the stuff I bought for her almost as soon as I closed the door behind us.

Feeling tired after driving all day, I took off my jacket and laid it on a small table situated on the other corner before I pulled out my 1911 pistol from my S.O.B holster bound to my belt at the back, and hid the weapon in the nightstand's drawer. That was when I sat down on the edge of the mattress and took off my boots from my feet to finally lie down flat on my back and sigh out of relief with my arms comfortably extended sideways. In the Marine Corps, soft beds are underrated.

The shower just started to run for my sister to begin washing herself by the time I spaced out looking at the sealing. It was all coming back to me, the bitter sweet memory that I've been replaying in my head a thousand times for the past ten years. I remember it as if it was still yesterday. It was made the night before the day she was judged guilty at the end of her trial.

It all happened at her apartment where she wanted to spend her last moments of freedom with me alone, watching our favorite movies with pizza and a few cans of Sprit and Dr Pepper. I wasn't in a great mood to watch any movie, nor was I hungry. I was so pissed, so afraid of what will happen to her since it was obvious that the odds were plainly against her for the final verdict that was coming. Yet I played along for her sake until the end of the first movie.

"I can't do it," I said, vaguely watching the post-credits scrolling down on the screen.

"What are you talking about?" Ivy asked sounding like she was nervous about something I wasn't aware of.

"I can't just let you go to prison like that, I can't."

Seated on her couch to her left, I turned and looked at her straight in the eyes to see deep down how she was twice as affected by her predicament as I was. She had tried to hold it together for so long during the whole thing that she was at this moment too tired and dejected to wear her strong façade any longer. Yet in spite of that, my big sis still had enough strength to hold in her tears as she spoke, fully accepting the reality of her situation:

"There's nothing you can do, Colt. I fucked up...now I gotta pay for it."

"We can run away," I persisted, getting more emotional as I took both her hands and warmly held them between my palms and fingers closed around her wrists. "We'll take Betty and leave tonight. I'll take you to another state and..."

"Colt, stop..."

"I'm serious! We can go where ever you want. I'll..."

" Colt, please just shut up!" Ivy now exclaimed sternly enough to make me listen.

Reduced to silence, I was by then motionless, peering at her face that became paler by the weeks that went by so damn slowly. Therefore without hesitating a second longer, she lounged herself at me and hugged me in her arms like the loving sister she always was.

"It's not your battle, Colt," Ivy murmured to my ear upon regaining her calm as soon as I wrapped her in my own arms to hold her. "You're my lil brother; it's not your responsibility to look after me. I can take care of myself."

"I don't care," I almost stammered as my throat started to hurt in my unwillingness to let it go. "I love you! I can't just leave you like that."

"Yes, you can. You have your own thing going on. Don't fuck it up because of me. Just...just stay here with me...one last time."

And thus, she buried her face on the crook of my neck while all I could do was to hold her tight and inhale the soft smell of her ginger hair. A few minutes later, we quietly moved on to the next movie that we both used to enjoy before. But that wasn't enough to distract us, not really. Ivy was all snuggled up on me using my right shoulder like a pillow for her head to lean on while we were still holding hands between our laps. I couldn't tell how long we stayed like that as the film progressed.

"Colt!" Ivy suddenly spoke up nervously after she shifted her weight on the cushions. "Did you mean it...that you love me?"

"Of course I did," I answered instantly without a second thought. "You're my everything."

"You too," she replied momentarily more at ease, staring at the movie without following the plot while consciously or unconsciously rubbing her thumb on the back of my hand. "You're pretty much the only guy I hang out with. The only one I'll ever trust and love."

"I know," I said with affection a second after I rested my cheek on the top of her head and gently grazed her forehead with my chin.

She was right; we did hang out a lot most of the time, more so than any of our respective friends. We never once missed one another's birthday and we always stuck up for each other, back to back for life. The one place that we always go back to was at the Smokehouse in Oakhurst, our hometown near the eastern border of California. I don't know why or how, but sometimes I've been feeling odd when I was around her since I was at least fourteen while she was eighteen. We have always been more than just close. After all, we shared the same room and the same bed until I was of age to have my own room.

Despite the fact that she's my sister, even I could see Ivy as the beautiful young woman she grew up to be. It was only natural that I eventually noticed her breasts bigger than average, her long legs and her round butt that always fills up her pants, pajamas and skirts so nicely. One thing I knew for sure is that whenever we were together no matter the circumstances, I always felt safe with my big sister. It's like I can tell her anything and allow myself to be vulnerable without any reservation or what so ever. She once admitted the same thing to me while drunk after a party.

"Do you see me more than just as your sister?" Ivy asked without lifting her head from my shoulder. "Because when I talk to you...when I'm with you...it just feels right. No one knows and understands me better than you. I'm just...happier that way."