Back in the wild Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...oh yeah!" Ivy whined girlishly as I continued to push down and pull back a little faster while dragging my dick head up against what I later found out was her G-spot. "Fuck me, Colt...make a woman out of me...fuck me like you mean it...oh shit...make me feel it!"

So I pounded away and sooner unlocked a form of pleasure that resided within my big sis the likes of which I've never seen in a woman before. The look she gave me then was one of absolute pleasure, trust and love. Despite my lusting desire to set everything loose, I was still holding back for fear of hurting my sister. But as time went by, she eventually expressed her need for more by rolling her hips and grinding her mound faster and so insistently that I finally succumbed to her desperate needs and began slamming my jackhammer into her, just like she wanted.

Her moans quickly turned into bellowing cries to my ear after I lowered down my face to her neck to have my nose into her hair that smelled like cranberry fig. At this rate, the bed was shaking just as much as my sister's tits, bouncing back and forth beneath me. And given that her legs were by then wrapped tight around my waist and that we were thumping our sweating bodies against each other, we were about to cum hard and loud.

"Oh, God...fuck me!" Ivy cried out with a more high pitched voice in chorus with my ferocious grunts. "Colt...Colt...COLT! Are you sleeping?"

Taken by surprise, I woke up back into reality with opened eyes, clueless of what time it is back in the motel room. Without thinking, my body moved on its own as I sat up straight on the edge of the bed from where I've been just lying there for what seemed like ten minutes ago tops.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," Ivy spoke again mockingly while standing right in front of me just a meter away.

Wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her from bust to thighs, the marine in me who had to rely on his hands to take care of his urges for ten years would've jumped on this hot woman this second to strip her booty naked and go all boom boom on her. However, the guy she always knew and loved is still alive and well to bring the horndog to heel so I can fully look at my beloved sister fresh out of the shower. Even with that towel covering her, I can easily make out the curves of her wide hips and generous breasts she proudly knows how good they look on her. Besides that, she looks as pretty as sunshine, all fresh and beautiful with her hair cascading down from her shoulders which she dried with the hair dryer I bought her.

"So, what were you daydreaming about?" she asked with a teasing grin while looking down on me like a cat that just caught a cannery.

"You," I said, smiling like a happy boyfriend lying back on my arms to have a full view on my own personal Miss Universe. "About our first time together."

"You mean when we fucked. Bet you've been thinking about that every time you jerked off...unless there was somebody else in the picture."

"No...never," I replied truthfully without severing my gaze from Ivy's.

"Seriously?" she sniggered as if I was joking. "Come on, baby bro. I've been swallowing your bullshit for ten years, but now it's time to man up. You must've been with another girl than me. Or was it a guy?"

"First of all, no, and second, hell no. I don't lie, not to you."

For a moment there, she seemed like she was about to say something smart and sarcastic to make fun of me. But by the look in my eyes I was giving her, her smile faded, realizing how serious I am.

"You mean...you never considered finding someone else to be with...like I specifically told you it was okay?"

"Never," I categorically answered as sincere as I'll ever be. "You're my everything, remember?"

Taken aback, Ivy was therefore broke of anything else to reply at what I just confessed. Her face was at this moment as easy to read as an open book with her emotions starting to kick in, like a stump to the foot. And the first thing I noticed was how her endearing eyes were starting to tear up at the same time that her lips were quivering a little. Then came the expression I haven't seen her making for a long time judging how she deviated her gaze to her left so that she couldn't look at me in the eye. It appeared to me as guilt for a reason I can't guess why.

"You doofus!" she finally replied with a sad smile. "I don't deserve you."

And as she said that in her present state that resembles self-petty, I was perplexed at first not knowing what she was talking about before my heart ached with compassion as I rose up on my feet to go provide the comfort only a brother can give to his sister. Thus, I was about to hug her when suddenly, she stopped me dead on track with one extended hand pressed against my chest.

"Hold your horses, Romeo," Ivy interjected out of the blue as if the old her came back from a quick lunch break, looking right back at me with a sultry glare that triggered a wave of shivers that ran throughout my spine. "Take your t-shirt off first."

Not one to ask irrelevant questions, I took a step back and complied by grabbing the hem of my shirt and lift it up my torso on which my dog tags were hanging by the chain around my neck. The next thing I saw after I threw it away was how hungry her eyes were the first moment my upper body became hers to see and admire.

As a marine, a fit body is essential to be fit for duty, especially when it comes to combat. Even after boot camp and without a Drill Sergeant to yell at me like a maniac, I never stopped training alongside my brothers in arms either in Iraq or Afghanistan. Many of the men and women skilled in technological warfare such as the people in the Navy or the Air Force believe that physical training is unnecessary. With their naval artillery, their aircraft fighters, their superior firepower and the mental resources required to direct it all, muscular strength and agility are merely conceits for the majority of these two branches. They are wrong of course. The mind and body are linked together in a meshwork of oxygen, nutrients, hormones and neuron health. It is through exercise that one can keep that meshwork up and running for the brain and muscles to remain stimulated. That's why I always liked to pump iron every now and then and doing stuff like push-ups, pull-ups, sandbag deadlifting, front squats and more.

After undergoing this much intense training meant for a marine to be muscular, flexible and durable, my body is packed with muscles that would put an MMA fighter to shame with a solid six-pack, large pecs, bulgy traps and shoulders, and ripped arms that can lift 480 pounds.

"Damn!" Ivy exclaimed thoroughly impressed and more aroused than ever by the way she was biting her lower lip while tracing the contours of my chest to go further down across my abdomen with her inquisitive fingers. "You must've broken a lot of hearts to keep that body for me."

"There were several," I admitted before my sister's digits ceased their inspection as soon as they made contact with the waistband of my pants.

"Take it off," she demanded as if I have no choice in the matter.

Seeing no point in arguing, I proceeded by undoing my belt and zipper to therefore drag down my trousers until I kicked it out of the way. I was now half naked, wearing only boxers that were containing a sizable bulge between my strong legs. Thus I was about to say something, but Ivy quickly took it from there the moment she laid her hands on my shoulders and pushed me by surprise hard enough to cast me back butt first on the bed.

"Alright stud, just sit tight and enjoy."

And as she gladly put it like that, Ivy gracefully spun around to then peer back at me over her right shoulder to give me the most wickedly seductive glance she has ever thrown at me. My heart was just starting to pound in my chest when she slowly began to disrobe herself with her back still turned. It was like watching a bird spreading its wings before she shamelessly let go of her towel that fell to pile down at her heel.

My eyes became as wide as the first time I saw my big sis naked the moment my pupils started to roam around her incredibly round ass cheeks. Like her thighs that are as thick and juicy as a nice, big piece of ham, her butt seems perfectly smooth with a generous layer of fat that makes her buns look full and soft over her muscles packed in her trunk. They are so large in fact that they might as well look like a pair of medium sized medicine balls squashed up together to form the greatest ass ever. I can't remember how many times I had admired her sexy buttocks into those orange sagging pants she used to wear in prison. Today was no different, considering how bad I wanted to spank her earlier on two separate occasions, watching her wide hips rolling as she walked ahead of me clad in her provocative Daisy Dukes.

Further North, the next thing that caught my attention was the tattoo branded on her muscular back that look as if her protruding muscles were sculpted and polished by a master stonemason. The tattoo in question appears to be the Grim Reaper himself crowned with a halo above its hooded head and cloaked in black while standing over a hill of skulls with wings extended all over her shoulder blades. And the coolest part is that it was wielding in its skeletal hands an instrument that can only be described as a combination between a deadly scythe and a badass, electric guitar. The whole thing is such a neat work of art with so much detail and texture that whoever did it must be a pro.

"See anything you like?" Ivy asked almost innocently as her hands were gripped on her flaring hips, displaying her uncompromising confidence.

"Maybe," I answered, trying to play coy while containing myself from feeling as excited as a dog waiting to play fetch.

"Alright, mister choosy man," she replied with a note of sarcasm right before she turned around to show me her front. "How about now?"

My composure faltered faster than I've anticipated the instant my jaw dropped, leaving my mouth agape. Her narrow midriff is definitely something to be admired adorned with twin rows of abs. Though they aren't outwardly visible due to the thin layer of flesh of her stomach, they look pretty and strongly resilient, honed by years of hard work in a gym that the Central California Women's Facility fortunately shelters.

"Did you miss my babies?" Ivy teased as she cupped her voluminous breasts and dipped her fingers underneath to weigh her hefty globes until she made them form an arousing cleavage.

Too bewildered to speak, my mouth was watering while my eyes were mainly focused on her boobs held upward. I didn't dare to blink for a second when my big sis sooner released them and let gravity spread them apart and bounce loose between her sternum. They look just as round and ravishing as the first time I saw them shaped like teardrops with her pink nipples hard and erect. I've experienced firsthand how it's like to go through hell back in the Middle East. Now I remember how it's like to be in heaven with a beautiful, naked woman standing right before me.

"Oh, before I forget, where's your condoms?" my big sis asked eager to get to business.

"My jacket, chest pocket to the left," I answered, pointing my finger where I left it.

Thus, she immediately went for it and searched until she managed to pull out the pack of condoms marked as large to suite my dick when turned into a boner. My body felt as hot as a sunny day anywhere in the Arabian regions the moment Ivy arrived close enough to mount the bed and straddle me with one knee on either side of my hips.

From there, no more words were needed to be said as my big sis gently pushed me to lie down holding my face between her hands. Her nails were grazing my temples by the time she leaned over me and angled my chin a little upward for her to land a big kiss on my already parted lips. My hands were all over her back in response to her tongue that challenged mine into an intimate dual between our hungry mouths. It's such a joy to have my dear sister in my arms skin-on-skin after all this time. So much so that I had to hug her tighter with her tits mashed against my chest just to make sure that this isn't a dream; that the day that I've been waiting and yearning for so long has finally come.

As if I needed further insurance, the kiss that started off gently and exploratory suddenly became more aggressive and greedier the longer we stayed welded together. That was until she pulled away just to catch my lower lip between her teeth and tug gently after it while her eyes were locked into mine to see me flinch and groan at the pleasant pinch. Without letting go, Ivy smirked, clearly enjoying the power she has over me. Alternatively, she could've ripe my lip off my face like a rabid dog if she wanted to. Instead, she released me from her fangs that easily could've disfigured me.

Without wasting her breath, she resumed our little oral wrestling match. Through our deep kisses, I can feel our tongues flexing and twisting and encircling one another like a pair of angry vipers trying to subdue each other. It's simply thrilling to feel and hear our lips smack as they rupture only to passionately reunite over and over. It's so sensational that my hips started to thrust upward on their own to grind my boner against her crotch despite being trapped still inside my outstretched underwear. Her response was as instantaneous as fire splashed by gasoline the second she started to roll her broad haunches and hump me dry over my erection. It was too much to resist at this point, so I did what any guy would do to his girlfriend; a good slap on the ass so hard that it sounded like a gunshot triggered in a shooting range.

"Oww!" Ivy yelped as soon as she broke the kiss to then poise over me in outrage. "You motherfucker, that hurt! Do it again, I dare you!"

Not one to back down from a challenge, I immediately proceeded with a smile and gave her another spank on her second fleshy butt cheek so fast with my other hand she couldn't react quick enough to stop the slap that landed not so hard than the first time. And to that, the next cry that she moaned was this time uttered more by tingling pleasure than by striking pain.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you so hard for this!"

And thus, as Ivy fully intends to carry on with her promise, she retreated only to fall down on her knees between my legs and tug after my boxers to free my girthy cock. Her hungry eyes lit up this instant before she threw away the garment and grabbed my shaft in one hand to give it a few strokes. A humming groan made my throat buzz the moment she plunged down and licked the underside of my phallus from the base to the head. And as my big sis was just getting started, she moved further down to softly apply her tongue on my ball sack to sooner suck one of my testicles into her mouth. I could see the whole thing propped on my elbows, watching her savoring my genital that she let pop out from her lips like a lollipop before she continued by sensually lick and kiss her way up my dick.

Without stopping stroking me, Ivy twirled her tongue around the knob of my throbbing glans roughly the size of a juicy lime to then gladly close her mouth around it. By then, she slowly descended using her tongue to massage my hardness as she goes. And with each bob of her head, she took more of my banana of flesh into her mouth until it stopped at the entrance of her throat. Of all the blowjobs my sister gave me, this is the first time she has ever taken my dick this far. And it was just starting to feel amazing as fuck right until I suddenly gasped the moment I felt a set of teeth that bit me with enough pressure to pinch the skin.

"Oww!" I exclaimed out loud through my gritted teeth as my whole body jerked in response to the acute pain. "Easy!"

Unflappable, Ivy stared back at me like the bad girl she is while emitting a sly giggle that made my entire pole buzz like a vibrator before she withdrew and released it to then bear a carnivorous smile at me.

"What's wrong?" she replied playfully before she snapped her teeth like a crocodile obviously to tease me. "Can't handle a little bite?"

That said without giving me the chance to talk back, my big sis came back on top of me, took a pack of condom and ripped it open to pull out its content. By the time she managed to place the thing and roll it down on my penis, she didn't waste any time angling my hard member to her vagina as she lowered herself down in her eagerness to get the real fun started.

"OH FUCK!" Ivy shouted in overwhelming surprise upon slamming her butt on my thighs and taking in the full length and size of my boner to the hilt all at once. "Holy shit, I forgot how big you are."

She wasn't kidding; she's just as tight as the night we took each other's virginity as I can feel every bump and every crease of her vagina. It's like my dick fits inside her like a latex glove, clinging to every inch of my shaft.

Like an addict on heroin who just took her first shot after years of depravation, Ivy inhaled deeply and exhaled out of pure bliss and sheer pleasure now that we are finally one again after all this time.

In this beautiful moment, my beloved sister is as lovely as she was in her early twenties in her state of drunkenness that seems to have sapped her self-awareness. Her eyes were by then sparkling with emotional tears a second after I cupped her blushing cheeks between my warm hands as she was looking down at me with such tangible tenderness and inextinguishable love fueled by lust.

"I love you, Ivy Galagan!" I said, my gaze fixed to hers.

"And I love you, Colt Galagan!" she responded in kind after putting her hands on my wrists.

Too infatuated to react, my aroused sister pinned my arms upon the bed on either side of my head so fast I couldn't resist as she began to sway her hips from side to side to be better accustomed with my cock back inside her outstretched pussy. Doing her best, Ivy circled her hips, stirring my tool around her insides until she quickly started to ride me, fucking me ardently with her thick thighs evenly splayed for her to stay low enough to get me all the way inside.

On every downward thrust, my big sis gasped and moaned out of passionate pleasure as she took me in balls deep again and again while driving her hips back forth. If it wasn't for the wetness and viscosity of her juices coming from her loins, she could've been too tight to be able to ride me this vigorously. I couldn't do much other than try to control my breathing and hang on for dear life.

Meanwhile as I continued to watch my forceful lover of a sister building up her momentum, her hair was like curtains around her face obscured by her red mane. It was long enough to tickle my face a little while she kept me down to pound me at a fiery pace that made her pant like a beast in mating season. Eventually, I got into the rhythm, pushing up to meet her downward blows with our hips colliding with enough force for our flesh to clap. She was enjoying this so much I could feel her hands trembling around my wrists as her grip is weakening.

She is just incredible. After all the hardships I withstood and endured, after all the sweat, tears and blood that I've shed, after all the things that I went through, things that I've done good or bad, it was all worth it in the end now that I'm with Ivy again, the one person who will always matter to me.

"Ten years!" she bellowed over me, releasing all her pent-up frustrations and desires with every fiber of her being. "Ten FUCKING years!"

Thus so, she suddenly let go of my arms to grip my shoulders instead for better purchase as she rose up straight and increased the pace by bouncing up and down, hammering my pelvis and upper thighs beneath her strong hips and her cushiony booty. The ache in me grew into a more urgent craving throughout my body in my need to seek out more stimulation and friction. So I dug my fingers into her soft love-handles to pull myself and push my dick upward to meet my big sister's every stroke.