Back in Time Through a Bottle Pt. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of Back in Time Through a Bottle.
1.6k words
4.54
7.1k
7
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Chapters story centers on Bellinia's parents, Juninia and Sion. Sion has a plan but Juninia holds the key to if the plan happen and surprises her king with knowledge she's held for years. Bellinia and Stacy will be back in Chapter 3. If you have not reach Chapter 1 you will be lost on what has transpired to get Sion to planning.

Sion not happy...

Sion sat on the rings of Saturn watching as his daughter went about her day... "Sire, you know if you interfere you could lose her forever."

"I know Karvana..."

"Sire, I have been court shaman since before you were born. It is common for kings to wish their child to take a different path. Take Minon you father, he was not happy you moved planets for Juninia. I know... The carnage caused by a zealous young man to the inhabitants..."

"I know Karvana," Sion sighed.

"What if there was a way to reunite with her and not upset her plan Sire?"

"Of what do you speak shaman?"

"There is a magic stored by your father's, father's, father."

"Baaaahhh it is but a myth, no such power exists."

"If it did," Karvana asked?

"We would have to do as Juninia said start another world," Sion said.

"Why stop with a world," Karvana asked?

"Speak plainly woman," Sion bellowed!

"Shhh my king, they have what the humans call probes that will pick up your voice in this place, space as the humans call it."

"Very well, speak on then."

"You have been the first king to unite our tribes in history. Many loyal servants could pool their power and create our own universe in another time."

"If this could be done as you speak Karvana what would you, that you be given."

Karvana sighed and leaned against her king, "Si, have I not given you all that I am since your coming of age?"

"Aye you have."

"Then I continue to give it."

"Our child Jiminus I could give rule of his own world Karvana and release you from your duties to me," Sion offered.

"My king, my duties will always be to you until I end this life, then I will meet you in the next to continue them. As for our child, you have always done right by him, all I could ask as that in your wisdom you continue as it pleases you."

"Tell me what you know this buried power Karvana."

"Many tens thousands of years ago, Mortorius went throughout time capturing warriors from all different lifeforms. Few managed to survive the process after capture, the rest were not so lucky. Mortorius was discovered and executed for his crimes," Karvana said.

"Crimes," Sion asked?

"He tried to lead a rebellion with his new recruits, Karvana said. The magic was buried to stop any future coup attempts Sire, along with the killing of all those who did survive. It was the bloodiest history of your family lineage." "But you, you would never lead a coup against yourself. You appoint a successor of Carnafia and leave with those who would follow," Karvana said.

"How long do you think the set-up process would be," Sion asked and pointed to Earth, "in their years?"

"Maybe five to ten, they would be but young adults on that world when completed. Despite her wisdom and power, Bellinia also aged backwards in the time travel, both are the same age." "There," she pointed at Earth or on any other world...

"You say many did not survive, so what made those who did survive?"

"Out of the estimated nearly one million Mortorius experimented on, only twelve survived. I don't not know why, Sire. I will consult the ancient archives on Lamarta. I may need to be indisposed a small time for the research."

"Make it so Karvana, but at you leisure. Juninia I'm sure will not be as willing as I, so it make take some time just to convince her."

"Have you lost what little of a mind you still have," Juninia asked with an amused smile on her face?

"Listen woman," Sion offered gruffly, causing Juninia to raise her an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry my love," Sion slumped on his ornate rocker.

"Si... You love her I know. Your love is sometimes your biggest weakness."

"How so," he asked, knowing she was going to point out the things he knew already?

She laughed; "oh I don't know how about the almost cataclysmic destruction of two worlds."

"Aye," he sighed, "a mistake I know."

"How about your love child," Juninia asked?

"As you said I love our child same as I love you."

"I asked about your love child, the one you have with Karvana?" Sion stiffened. "Yes, I know of your love for Karvana and that you had a child only weeks before we were wed," Juninia said.

Sion just started at the floor awaiting on the storm that was long overdue from his lovely wife. He did ponder how Juninia knew as he waited.

"At least you love me enough to not deny it," she said sipping her wine.

"I love you more than my own life," he sighed. "I will tear my still beating heart from my own chest her and now if you but ask."

"I know my love," Juninia responded.

"Why have you said nothing until now," he finally made eye contact with her?

"I love you Si, I've always loved you and always will. You were a young man given into desire and passion. Since then, you have done two things. Held your honor with both me and with Karvana. If it were known you'd be stripped of your throne."

"Aye I would at that, and you would be Queen to select another suitor, and could have another child then."

"I could," she agreed, "it is our law and way." "But I love you for all your faults, in fact I love you most for them. You are so loving and that is sometimes your weakness, but I love it. However you rule with utter and complete fairness to all. I would not rule, but I would be married to the man who does."

"You have really known all along?"

Juninia nodded. "I'm not a jealous woman, the only way I would have brought it up before were if you were to turn your love from me."

"I'd never," he confessed; "my heart has hurt all these years hiding that mistake from you Jun."

"I know," my love. "Or if you had not done right by Karvana and her son. You have done right by all accounts. You made a mistake and you have taken care of us all." "But what you ask of me now. To agree to possibly destroy our daughter, I cannot stand by that."

"We do not know what would happen Jun."

"And that is exactly why we shall not do it," she said. "She loves this boy, if he were to be destroyed in some half-cocked theory over some power that may or may not exist, we'd lose her forever."

"I know this," he sat up feeling Kinglier having had Juninia accept his indiscretion without fight.

"You know, yet you'd risk it?"

"No, I'd not. What I want to know is this. Is it possible? If so, what made those who survived the process survive. If this "man" could survive the transformation..."

"What," Juninia asked?

"He could rule with Bellinia and we could retire and live a quiet life. I could travel with you to all these places you go more often."

"You'd let him rule," she raised her eyebrow again at him?

"If he has the heart Bellinia says why could he not?"

"If I refuse," Juninia asked?

"Then you refuse," he sighed.

"You won't try this around behind my back."

"Woman I have... Had but one secrete from you there are and never will be another, my heart would cease to beat before I betray your trust again.?

"Very well," she said. "I have no issues with the search for this myth but that's it..."

He sighed heavily.

"It will have to be Bellinia's decision if it is found Si."

He smiled; "Aye agreed love of my life."

"Oh I had better be the love of your life," Juninia said sternly, then winked at him.

It was his turn to raise his eyebrow. "Oh? It's middle of the day my lady."

"Yet the breeze is cool across the bed," she said laying down on it. "Come my lord, come take your lady," she said giggling like a young maiden.

He smiled; any winks always meant he got to fulfill his husbandly duties in the bedroom and since Bellinia had returned and known to be safe, those duties were happening like he and Juninia were but newlyweds.

She wiggled her finer teasingly, "come now and let me set upon my big hard throne," she said.

He stopped in mid stride to the bed.

"What is it my love," Juninia asked?

"Can they have a child and if so, would the child be as he or her?"

"Or both," Juninia added?

"If it is not like her," Sion added sitting on the bed.

"I know my love, the one downfall of us women, we can only have one child per mate."

He looked on his bride with desire, but his heart torn.

"Lose yourself in me, she will use her head until she contacts us, and I will explain to her the dangers of having a child of unknown mixing."

He did, Sion lost himself in the woman who stirred his heart and loins like no other.