Back in Uniform Pt. 02

Story Info
Kevin's transiton into a policewoman continues.
4.5k words
4.75
9.9k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Police Constable (PC) Kevin Wilson was on foot patrol, when he was called to an armed robbery in progress.

As he approached the shop, a gun welding figure with their face covered, rushed out of the store.

Kevin shouted, "POLICE, GIVE YOURSELF UP!"

The robber pulled back their hood, and removed their mask. Kevin froze, as a girl around his age, stared back at him. Her eyes fixed on his, he could see aguish and anger within them, and he knew it was directed toward him.

The woman raised her pistol, and fired. The first shot hit him in the stomach, the second in the groin.

Suddenly there was a flash, and he was now looking through the woman's eyes. He felt her emotional distress at seeing him.

He felt her hand as if it was his own, level the pistol on to him. He hated the man staring at him. Her anger and despair were his. The man had to die so she could live.

They pulled the trigger as one, as they both shouted, "DIE!"

The bullet hit Kevin in the face and his whole body shattered and dissolved in to nothing.

The two-consciousness merged into one. She knew who she was now, she was Libby Adams.

Libby started to come too in her hospital room, as the fog of unconsciousness cleared, but her body remain relaxed and limp.

Looking to her right arm she saw a morphine pump to control her pain. In the corner of the room Hazel, had her back to her chatting quietly on her phone.

"OK, you have a go for the raid, good luck and keep me posted," Hazel said into her phone.

Libby looked down at her chest, and though it was bandaged she could she the raised area where her new breast lay. Her face felt tight, she raised her left hand to it and felt more bandages.

Hazel ended her call and turned around noticing Libby was awake. Libby tried to speak but had to fight the morphine to stop herself slurring her words. Hazel sat down and took her hand.

She said, "The doctor said the procedure went well, though they had to give you 36B breasts as they ran out of the 34B ones."

Libby managed a smile.

Hazel continued, "All being well, you will be out in a couple of days."

Libby felt woozy and slipped back into a restful sleep.

When she awoke again her head felt clearer, and she was definitely feeling sore all over. A nurse came in and spoon fed her some mashed breakfast.

Around 10am Dr Hoffman stopped by, "I'm more than happy with how it went, and the bandages will come off in a couple of days."

Libby's face and throat were still too sore to speak, so she grunt her reply.

Libby read some of her training manuals, as there was little else, she could do, other than watch daytime tv.

That afternoon Karen Johnson visited her, she had her uniform shirt and trousers on with a civilian coat over the top. She popped in on her way to work.

Libby was talking better though she had a sore throat. The girls chatted about their new assignment. Karen left after a couple hours to get to work for her shift.

Hazel came in the evening, and stayed until home time.

Two days later with Hazel present, Dr Hoffmann cut the bandages from Libby's face.

He warned her, "There is still plenty of swelling and bruising, yet to go down."

He handed her a mirror, and though she looked like she had been 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, she could see her new face.

Her nose was a little shorter, her cheeks had been raised, as had her brow line. Finally, her jaw line was softened and her Adam's apple was gone. They had also implanted some collagen into her lips to make them fuller. She could not help but weep with joy.

Next the doctor cut the remaining bandages away. She got out of bed, and walked to the full-length mirror, for the first time she saw her perfect breasts.

Hoffman concluded, "You can go home the tomorrow."

"Thank you doctor," Libby managed to croak out.

Five days after leaving Hazel's house, she was escorted home by Hazel and Karen.

Karen was on duty, and was in her uniform as she had been seconded to Hazel for the afternoon.

Libby caught Hazel eyeing up the young Woman Police Constable (WPC) in their home.

Libby whispered to Hazel, "She is off limits, she is engaged and I did not want to scare her off."

Hazel laughed, "Is it OK if I look, but don't touch?"

Libby playfully punched her in the arm. The girls put Libby to bed and headed back to the police station.

That night Hazel brought her dinner in bed.

On the Saturday Libby got up, and lazed around the house in her night gown. And later after Hazel returned from work, they chilled out on the sofa, with a take away and a DVD.

After a week, Libby's body had healed enough that she no longer needed any more pain killers.

She tried a bra for the first time with her new breasts, and it became apparent, her old bras were now too small.

She also shaved her face and made up her face. There was no trace of Kevin left and as she witnessed in her dream, he was dead and a distant memory.

She wore a loose button up cream blouse, leaving her newly formed cleavage on show and a charcoal pencil skirt with black 2" court heels. She picked out a matching cardigan to complete the outfit.

She made herself some breakfast and checked her emails.

She had one from Rob asking to meet up to finalise things. Libby did not want to go to Hendon yet, so she invited him to a working lunch the following day at Hazel's.

She grabbed her handbag and car keys, and headed to the shopping centre.

She purchased a few new bras, and few other new clothes. She also had some new passport photos taken, ready for her new ID.

She went to her bank, and showed them her birth and change of name certificates. The bank clerk was kind and supportive, and made the changes with little fuss.

After lunch in the food court, she headed back home to filled out the forms to change her driving licence and passport. She still had to tick the male boxes but she loved seeing Miss Elizabeth Alexandra Adams in the name box.

She made dinner for Hazel, and read her manuals whilst she waited for her to come home. Hazel was home early, and after dinner she suggested they head out for some drinks. Libby agreed it would be nice to let their hair down.

They went to their rooms to doll themselves up, Libby changed into a sleeveless crimson dress with matching 3" open toed heels.

Hazel ordered a cab, and it took them to the Way Out club. Libby was surprised to see it was a transgender friendly club. They had a few drinks and danced, they even were both approached by men, but politely turn down their advances.

They got home around midnight, and hit their beds. Libby awoke before Hazel and made them breakfast. Hazel came down, and was feeling a little worse for wear.

She called her office, "I have some paper work to go over, so I will work from home this morning."

"Benefits of being the boss," Libby teased her.

At 11am Hazel had recovered enough, and after dressing, headed off to work. Libby was busy preparing for her working lunch. She decided to dress casual for the meeting, so wore skinny jeans and a t-shirt. At 12.30 Rob arrived, he was wearing his full police uniform.

He shook his head, "When you can dress casually, you wear your uniform, so I wore mine, and now you dress casually!"

Libby laughed, "Sorry."

They went over several items, before sitting down to lunch.

Over lunch Rob asked, "Why are you taking this job at the training college?"

Rob continued, "Usually this is a role for a soon to retire veteran officer."

Libby explained, "I was recently injured in a incident, and I have to have prolonged medical treatment."

"I have to complete the treatment before I could resume front line operations," Libby continued.

Rob concluded, "I only know of one recent incident, and WPC Johnson was injured during the attack, as was one other officer?"

Libby swallowed and made the decision to take him into her confidence.

She confirmed, "I am the other injured officer, and the injuries were so severe I had to make major life changing decisions."

"The other officer was Detective Sargent Kevin Wilson?" Rob said.

She decided to tell him the truth, "The only way I could get my life back was to become a woman."

"That must have been a hard decision?" Rob asked.

Libby laughed, "You would have thought so."

Rob looked perplexed, so she continued, "As Kevin, I was as red blooded as the next man, but after I accepted this, it is who I am now, I have never been happier."

"But you had no desires before your forced transition?" Rob asked.

"No, I was a ladies' man before, but now I'm attracted to men," She said shrugging her shoulders, "The doctors reckon the gunshot wound to the head, might explain my acceptance."

He took it all in, "It must have been tough?"

He put his hand on hers as she replied, "At first it was a nightmare, but with Hazel's help and therapy I am mostly at peace with it."

Rob said, "You will have my full support."

As Rob got up to leave, he paused and nervously asked, "Libby would you like to go out for a drink one night with me."

Libby blushed, "I would like that."

"I'll give you a call," he said, then left.

That night over dinner, Libby discussed the meeting with Hazel and the date she agreed to.

Hazel said, "I'm jealous girl, he is fit."

Libby spent the next couple of days immersed in her manuals. She had called Karen a couple of times to go over details, and she arrange for them to have a working dinner together, before they took over the department.

Libby wore her maroon dress, and Karen wore a black dress with one strap over her left shoulder.

Over the meal Libby explained, "I'm planning to run things firm but fair, I want to demand a high standard from my staff, because I cannot discipline the cadets if my officers are setting a bad example."

Karen nodded, "Absolutely, need to lead by example."

Libby continued, "I have scheduled the faculty to assemble a week early, so we can get our way of working across, as my deputy I want us both on the same page?"

"I'm sold, I'm all in on your vision," Karen replied.

Libby raised her glass and Karen clinked glasses, "To us, the new dream team."

Libby had reviewed their files and she was far from impressed.

Libby set her glass down, and told Karen, "I want my officers to always be turned out in a full clean uniform, this standard I will be pushing onto the cadets too."

Karen fully agreed, "Ironed shirts, and shiny shoes, got it."

Libby had one last week of medical leave left, before she had to attend the passing out parade at Hendon, and take part in the torch passing ceremony.

She visited Dr Hoffman who check she was healing correctly.

That afternoon she visited Dr Turner, for counselling session.

Turner was concerned her behaviour had shifted dramatically since she started her transition, and requested a CAT scan to see if there was any new problems from her brain injury.

She had a quiet night at home as Hazel was out with a date.

The next morning, after hearing Hazel get screwed by her date most of the night, she made breakfast for the three of them. His name was Tim, and he was one of the bankers that brought them a bottle of wine a few weeks back.

After Tim left, and the girls chatted about recent events.

Hazel went to work, and Libby headed to the hospital for her scan.

After the scan was finished, her neurologist said, "Your brain is showing signs of change."

Libby nodded quietly.

He continued, "I suspect that the brain is trying to heal itself, and as it has also been bombarded with female hormones, that it has signs of mutating into a woman's brain."

He showed her comparison scans of her brain before, and after she started her gender reassignment. He then showed her comparisons between a healthy brain of a man and woman.

It was clear, that the damaged parts of Libby's brain had heeled with female characteristics.

For all intense purposes Libby now had the brain of a man born with a gender disorder.

The doctor also explained, "The mutation had not stopped with the damaged tissues, and there were signs that the healthy parts of her brain were showing signs of change too."

"I calculate that with the continuous exposure to the female treatments, all signs of the male brain will be mutated into a woman's within 6 to 8 weeks."

Libby asked, "Is there was any danger to letting it happen?"

He only cautioned, "Further personality changes might occur."

Libby mentioned, "I have started to become aroused by certain men, and prior to the injury I never had any homosexual feelings."

The doctor explained, "The changes may have led to bi-sexual traits, and if left to continue you might only be attracted to men exclusive."

Libby thought long and hard and decided to continue with her treatments, "I've come this far, why not see it out."

She headed home and thought things through. It made sense to submit to the changes, if she was going to live as a woman, she should embrace it.

It made the whole process desirable, whereas a pre-incident Kevin, would rather have died than do what she had done. She was now clear in her mind, that she was now bi-sexual. She loved the lesbian sex with Hazel, but her desire for sex with a man was building within her. She knew it was a matter of when and not if she slept with a man, she hoped it would be Rob.

That night Hazel came home in a foul mood, Kevin's replacement on her squad started today. The new Detective Sargent (DS) was a dinosaur, and he clearly resented working for a woman.

Libby had to chuckle.

Hazel said, "I've had a call from Tim, so I'm heading out again."

"Have a great time," Libby said and ordered herself a pizza.

After she ate, Libby had a long soak in a bubble bath, before putting on her night things.

She flicked through the channels, and started watching a bad rom com starring Jennifer Aniston. She fell asleep during the movie, and awoke after the movie had finished.

She headed to bed, and decided to have some fun.

She pulled off her silk nightgown, and lubed up her fingers and started playing with her hole, whilst she rubbed her nipples. Libby reached into her toy draw, and pulled out the rabbit. She slipped it up her arse, and turned the control to maximum speed.

Using both hands on her breasts, she began to fantasies it was Rob on top of her, feeding his hard cock into her arse.

"Rob," she whimpered, as she begged the object of her fantasy to fucker harder.

The fire in her belly exploded, and she came hard. She rode the orgasm through till she came again.

When she could take no more, she slowed the rabbit to a gentle massage, and curled up under her duvet., slipping into an erotic sleep, dreaming of Rob taking her.

She awoke with a start, and her whole body felt alive. Libby turned the rabbit to full power, and rode it to another orgasm.

Spent, she pulled the toy out, turned out the light, before slipping into a deep restful slumber.

Today was Friday, and she had a lot to do. She had to head over to Hendon for her uniform fitting, then she had some errands to run, and lastly start to pack up her belongings at Hazel's.

It had been 2 months since she moved in with Hazel and though Kevin arrived with only his toothbrush, Libby would be leaving with 3 very full suitcases. She called up the removal company, and arranged for her stuff to be delivered to Hendon from her storage unit.

Her first stop was Hendon, she dressed in a smart skirt and button up blouse.

The uniform outfitter took her measurements with his tailor's tape, and after noting it all down, disappeared down the rows of racking, collecting the various items Libby needed to be issued.

Upon his return, he laid out all the items on a table. He placed down a dress uniform skirt and tunic, dress uniform trousers, two pairs of combat style patrol trousers, two pullovers, four duty shirts (four long and eight short sleeved) one dress shirt, two cravats, one helmet and stab vest.

Libby swapped her dress trousers for another skirt, and added two more long sleeve dress shirts.

She headed in to the changing room to try the kit on, and was over joyed at finally getting her own female uniform.

When she came out of the changing room, the stores man informed her that Chief Superintendent (CS) Rivers office had called down, and they wanted her to pop up to his office before she left.

Libby signed for her kit, and put her civilian clothes into a bag. And with great joy, she handed all of Kevin's old uniforms in.

She put her kit into her car, and headed for the admin building.

She enjoyed the feeling of her own uniform, it fitted her perfectly. Tanya's uniform was a little big for her, but her own now showed off her curves.

Libby rode the lift to the correct floor, and headed to Rivers's office.

His secretary was stern looking middle aged woman, who announced Libby's arrival.

CS Rivers greeted her with an open hand, and offered her a seat in front of his desk.

He said, "I'm pleased to be getting an officer with your experience, and I hope you will enjoy your tenure at the college."

His tone changed when he started to talk about Tom Henderson, and his team.

"Since Henderson took over there has been a 40% drop in grades achieved," Rivers continued, "His staff had become complacent and tardy, and the whole department is a mess."

Libby said, "I have already reviewed the files supplied by Rob, and I have outlined a new set of rules and procedures that WPc Johnson and I will be implementing."

Libby asked, "Do I have a free rein to be able to cut the officers not up to standards?"

Rivers agreed, "If you could get the pass level back up to where it should be, then you can have a free hand on how to run your department."

He stood to indicate the meeting was over, and shook her hand, he added, "I'm looking forward to you shaking things up a little."

She decided to stop off at Rob's office on the way out.

He was pleased to see her, "Looking good in that new uniform Sargent Adams."

Libby did a little twirl for him, "Why thank you Sargent Taylor."

They firmed up the arrangements for Mondays passing out parade, and Tuesdays official transfer of power.

Libby was in a very flirty mood with Rob, and he was definitely playing back to her.

Rob asked, "Do you have any plans this weekend?"

"Other than packing no," she replied.

"Would you care to join me for a meal Saturday night, with no shop talk?" he asked

Libby was delighted, "that would be lovely."

He said, "I'll text you later with the details."

She hopped in to her car and headed home with a sly smile on her face.

She quickly changed, and headed to the shopping centre with all her new dress uniforms, as well as Hazel and Tanya's uniforms.

She put them into the 2-hour dry cleaners and went for a wonder around the shops.

As she passed through one department store, she caught sight if a mannequin out the corner of her eye.

It was a mannequin of a teenager, and it was wearing a school uniform.

Libby then had a devilish idea, and headed to the school wear department. Browsing the racks, she found that they were stockists for her old school in west London.

She picked out the items she would need in Hazel's and her sizes, and took them to the till. Libby felt like a naughty schoolgirl purchasing these items.

She returned for her dry cleaning, and headed back to Hazel's to hatch her plan.

Back home she put all the police uniforms away. She laid out the school uniform she purchased for Hazel on her bed, along with a selection of sexy underwear.

Libby then showered, and dressed in some virgin white underwear. She fired up her laptop, and browsed several websites for teenage make up tips, and did her best to copy them.

She slipped on her robe, and headed to the living room, where she looked for some stationary.

12