Back in Uniform Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the first note she wrote, "Do not come into the living room, go to your room and change into the outfit laid out for you. There will be a second set of instructions once you are ready. Libby x".

She sealed it in an envelope, and stuck it to the stair rail just inside the front door.

She then wrote out the next set of instructions and sealed them. She placed the second envelope in Hazel's room on top of her school uniform.

Libby then went to prepare dinner, so that once her game was done, they could eat.

She checked the time, Hazel would be home soon, so she headed up to her room.

She took the white school shirt, and buttoned it to the collar, then took the knee-high white socks and slipped them on. Next came the grey box pleat skirt which fell just above her knees.

Libby slipped on a pair of 1" black heels, and headed to her dressing table.

She brushed her hair back into a pony tail, and inserted a couple of girlie hair grips on the sides.

Next, she lifted her collar, and wrapped the blue and white striped tie around her neck, and tied it in a full Windsor knot. The tie fell perfectly with the point just touching her skirts waist band.

She smoothed her collar down, and put on the royal blue blazer, fastening it's two buttons.

She headed back downstairs closed the living room door, and poured herself a glass of wine whilst she waited for Hazel to come.

Hazel was feeling tired, the constant battle with her new DS was giving her a headache. Tonight, she just wanted a long hot bath with a bottle of wine.

She entered the house and notice the living room door was shut. She then noticed the envelope stuck to the stair rail. She opened and read it, was instantly lifted by the potential of a good sex session.

In her room Hazel noticed a pile of clothes, and the second set of instructions. She tore open the envelope and read the instructions.

It read, "Dear Hazel, my parents said you can sleep over at my house tonight. They will be out to the small hours so we can have so fun. Libby x."

Hazel sifted through the clothes, and saw it was a school uniform. She instantly felt the feeling of moistness in her pussy.

She tore off her work suit, and slipped into the underwear Libby had selected. Her hands trembled with excitement as she buttoned the shirt. She had to tie her tie 3 times to get it right.

Finally, fully dressed she pulled her hair into two pigtails either side of her head and freshened up her makeup.

She headed down stairs, and stood before the living room door and drew a deep breath.

Hazel pushed the door open, the room was dim and was lit by candle light.

Her eyes locked on to Libby, she was laying on the sofa cuddling a stuffed rabbit, and sucking on a lollipop.

She gave Hazel a wicked smile, "My folks were gone for the evening."

Libby stood up, and pour Hazel a glass of wine, "I swiped this from my mother's drinks cabinet."

Hazel loved that Libby was playing the part of a mischievous schoolgirl.

She took a big slug of the wine, "Oh, it has made me all warm inside."

Libby giggled and shouted, "SHOTS!"

She set up some shot glasses, and poured out some Jägermeister in to each glass.

She gave one to Hazel, and counted, "3, 2, 1."

And they knocked the drinks back, Libby quickly set up another round.

Hazel had missed lunch, so the second shot went straight to her head, and Libby noticed a look of lust in Hazel's eyes.

Hazel threw her glass, and grabbed Libby around the waist, and mashed her mouth to Libby's. Libby was also feeling a little tipsy kissed her back.

The girls fell on to the sofa.

Hazel said, "Libby you look hot as a schoolgirl."

Hazel's hand went up Libby skirt, and started rubbing her groin.

She then opened Libby's blazer, and sucked her nipples through her shirt. Libby pushed Hazel off of her, and laid Hazel on her back, and parted her legs.

She kissed her way up her legs until she reached Hazel's panties, and started to kiss her pussy through the material.

Hazel opened her own blazer, and played with her breast through her shirt.

Libby pulled the panties to the side, and drove her tongue deep into Hazel's hole, and licked her clit for all she was worth. Hazel was crying with pleasure, and locked her knees around Libby's head.

Libby increased her tempo and sent Hazel over the edge, and she came in Libby's mouth.

Hazel released Libby's head, and Libby climbed up to face Hazel.

Libby kissed her and whispered, "I really love the benefits of this friendship."

Hazel agreed with her.

Libby smoothed Hazel's skirt down, and stood up. She loosened her tie, and opened her top button and slipped off her blazer.

Hazel looked confused at such a short sex session.

Libby smiled as she undid her cuffs, and rolled up her sleeves, "This was just the starter, now we eat."

Hazel nodded, and looked a little disappointed.

Libby continued, "After we have eaten, we turn all the phones off and get shit faced on booze, and fuck until we can take no more."

Hazel flashed the biggest grin, as Libby went off to reheat the pasta.

Please comment if you enjoyed this part.

12