Back of Bourke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry and I each bought a drink and went to sit in a quiet corner where we had a good view of the other patrons.

'See anyone you like?' Kerry asked me.

'I was supposed to be looking?'

'Mmm,' she agreed. 'You spent lot of time talking to Westie over dinner instead of smiling at the hotties. Keep going at that rate and you haven't got a chance of getting cock tonight. Everyone will assume he's your boyfriend.'

'But won't he think I'm rude if I don't speak to him?' I asked.

'I'm not saying don't speak to him at all, I'm just saying that you don't need to ask him in-depth questions and giggle and whatnot. Keep it short, sharp and to the point. He won't be offended. He knows he's only here to offer moral support.'

'He's dressed like he's out to pick up,' I argued.

Kerry's eyes narrowed. 'So you can tell these sort of things. Well, no more playing coy Evie. Have a look around the room. Find a man who's single and attractive.'

I followed her instructions and peered around the room.

'The one in the green shirt at the table over to our left,' I suggested.

'Not single,' Kerry said. 'Try again.'

'How can you tell?'

Kerry ignored my question. 'What about those two at the bar? Fuck, look at their arms. Yum.'

'They look preened, like they shave their chests.'

'What's wrong with that?'

'I don't know. I just like men to be a bit more rugged.'

Kerry perused the room. 'How about the bloke near the door to the pokie room? Rugged enough?'

I checked him out. He was a red-headed version of Hagrid and he was spectacular.

'Definitely,' I agreed.

'He looks like fun,' Kerry remarked. 'We've got to go and speak to him.'

'What about Westie? What if he comes back and wonders where we are?'

Kerry shook her head in disbelief. 'He can buy himself a beer,' she replied, seemingly gobsmacked by my question. 'Besides, if he wants to get his end away tonight he's going to need to separate himself from us or the ladies won't touch him. Come on. Let's go talk to Hagrid.'

Kerry has a level of self confidence that needs to be seen to be believed. She marched us over to Hagrid and his two mates, and gave them each a toothy, white smile.

'Do you guys mind if we join you?' she asked. 'There aren't any spare tables and you know what us girls are like; we like to be able to put our handbags down for a minute.'

Any old dolt could see there were plenty of spare tables, but rather than point out there was a vacant spot two metres away, the men moved around to give Kerry and I room. Kerry shot me the briefest of triumphant smiles.

The men were pleased to see Kerry in the way that most heterosexual men are happy to see a smiling, provocatively dressed, attractive slut. There were a handful of younger women in the bar, and one was quite pretty, but Kerry was wiser, more experienced, and her love of men and their cocks shone all over her gorgeous face. She was the star attraction of the night and she'd just polished three men's egos by choosing them over all of the other willing, waiting men.

Hagrid and one of his mates decided to duke it out for Kerry's attention. The third man, a quiet nondescript sort in his early thirties, decided to fold early and instead asked me if I wanted a drink.

'Oh no, I'm all good,' I said, holding my glass up. 'Still half left.'

My reply disconcerted him. He wasn't anticipating a 'no' and he looked away, embarrassed.

I sensed I needed to do or say something, so I told him my name was Evie and asked him his.

'Ciaran,' he replied. 'You girls up to much tonight?'

'No, no, just out for a few drinks. I broke up with my boyfriend a while back and Kerry and a friend of hers have decided to help me commiserate. How about you?'

'It's Sean's birthday,' he said, cocking his head in the direction of the flame-haired beast.

'Oh, cool,' I said. 'That's nice.'

The two of us fell silent as Kerry and her two male companions burst into laughter. Kerry had her hand on Sean's bicep, and was at her flirtatious best.

'So, um, how do you and Sean know each other?' I asked Ciaran.

'Went to school together,' he replied simply. 'How about you and Kerry?'

'Went to university together,' I said.

We lapsed into our second, awkward silence in minutes. I looked around the room desperately, searching for a hint as to how to fix the situation. Kerry, Sean, and their other companion continued to laugh and joke.

Thankfully Westie walked back into the bar just as I was losing all hope. I excitedly told Ciaran my friend had returned, and waved Westie down.

Westie gave me an odd look and blatantly ignored my waving. I thought that maybe he hadn't seen me, so I ran over to him.

'Forgotten me already?' I teased.

He bit back a laugh. 'Nope, I'm just trying to give you and Kerry some space.'

'I don't need space. I'm trapped in a really, really awkward conversation.'

'Is someone making you feel uncomfortable?'

'No, no, not like that,' I reassured him. 'It's just... not working. Turn around and take a look at the quiet guy sitting by himself at the table.'

Westie glanced quickly in Kerry's direction.

'I don't see anyone on his own,' he said. 'Looks like Kez and those three blokes are now doing just fine on their own.'

Westie and I gave up any pretence that we were doing anything other than checking proceedings. Sure enough, Kerry was now surrounded by, and flirting with, all three men.

'Wow,' I remarked, genuinely impressed. 'I was absolutely stuck for conversation. I had no idea what to say to that guy.'

'Did he offer to buy you a drink?'

'Well yes, but I still had half a glass left. I told him not to bother.'

Westie nodded sagely. 'Next time, if you're interested in him, just say 'yes'.'

'Really?'

Westie nodded again and sipped his beer. 'Men like to feel useful.'

'Huh. I was wondering where I went wrong. Looks like I have a lot to learn.'

'I'm surprised you aren't already a pro,' he remarked. 'Kerry's the Queen of Flirt.'

'Isn't she what?' I agreed enviously, glancing over at my friend. 'I suppose I've just spent most of my life drifting from own shitty relationship to the next, and haven't really had the opportunity to play up. What about you? When you split from your wife, did you automatically know how to pick up? Or did you figure that sort of stuff out before you met her, and then just returned to it when you were single again?'

'I met my wife when I was twenty-one, young, horny and relatively inexperienced. She was my third sexual partner.'

'How many women have you slept with since you split with her?'

Westie frowned. 'Fifteen? Twenty? Something around that.'

'Wow.' I was impressed. 'I should be able to find one guy, right? Or am I hopeless? Answer me honestly, now Kerry's not here. What would put you off trying to get down my pants?'

Westie hesitated.

'No, tell me,' I requested. 'I need to get laid. If I don't, I'll end up feeling even worse about myself. There's nothing more pathetic than trying to pick up and failing.'

Westie laughed. 'You sound so serious, like this is a school project or something.'

'It's embarrassing to admit how correct that assessment is,' I agreed, blushing a bit. 'Okay. All seriousness. I need to pick up, and you're a man, so tell me, what about me would put you off?'

'Honestly?' Westie took a sip of beer and eyed me carefully. 'You're the sort of woman men marry, not the sort of woman men have casual sex with.'

'Well I would be the sort of woman they have casual sex with, if only they'd let me get down their pants!'

Westie chuckled. 'No, see that's the problem. You're here because you want to cut loose. It's a once off thing, not a lifestyle choice. That's what makes men who are looking to score uneasy. They're worried about tomorrow morning. They're worried you'll want a relationship.'

I digested that information. Shit. How was I going to change my entire aura in one night?

Thankfully I didn't have time to get too bewildered, because Kerry came up, and plonked herself down on a bar stool.

'No good?' Westie asked her.

Kerry shook her head. 'No, they're fine. They just need condoms.' She turned to me. 'Want to join us in the disabled loos?'

'Which one are you having sex with?' I asked.

'All three, with any luck. I've texted Linus and he's given me the big thumbs up.'

I couldn't shake the feeling that it was somewhat crass to have sex in a toilet with a man -- or worse, men -- that one barely knew.

Kerry nudged me. 'Want to come?'

'Do I have to have sex with anyone?' I asked. 'I'm not sure I'm ready for that.'

Westie nodded. 'She probably needs to be eased into it,' he warned Kerry. 'Maybe give her a job to do.'

'A job?' Kerry laughed. 'A job or a dare?'

Westie gave me an evil grin.

'Whatever you two think is best,' he replied.

I knew I was as good as sunk as Westie and Kerry launched into a discussion on the possibilities that lay ahead. What should I be asked to do? How? When?

'The boys are back,' Westie warned Kerry. 'You better make your mind up quickly.'

'Okay, okay,' Kerry said. 'Evie, here goes: I want you to touch at least two dicks. I want you to make one of them cum. You can choose how, just get them from go to woah.'

'What if they don't want that?' I asked.

'Please,' Kerry scoffed. 'They're already horny. It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel.'

Before I had a chance to argue all three men approached.

'Good news,' Kerry told them brightly. 'Evie's coming with us. She's my back-up.'

'You're a good friend,' Sean/Hagrid said, patting me on the back. 'I thought your friend might've been pushing things a bit too far when she offered to do all three of us.'

Kerry and the boys had obviously planned out where we were going to do the deed, because they headed confidently towards the bistro area. It was now just after nine-thirty at night and the bistro had stopped serving customers, but the cleaners hadn't locked it's doors to close it off from the rest of the venue. There were men's, women's and disabled access bathrooms all devoid of human life, all just waiting to be used by a horny group of strangers.

The five of us headed to the disabled access bathroom and locked the door behind us. I wasn't quite sure what to do, but felt Ciaran's hand on the small of my back, and on the basis that he seemed somewhat attracted to me, I leant in and kissed him.

I tried to ignore what Kerry, Hagrid and no-name were doing and instead focussed on the man in front of me. I was surprised to find he had a very good body hiding underneath his jeans and shirt. His stomach was flat and defined, his chest firm, and his arms were strong.

Ciaran helped me unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his belt. He was soon nude from the waist to his thighs and I got my first gander at a cock in months. I squatted down for a closer look, and to breathe in that oh-so-familiar musky male scent.

Ciaran's penis was fully erect, of average size and width, and I was so close I could see the pulsing blue veins in the shaft and the delicate pink slit at the end. His pubic hair was groomed but not fussily so, and he had a soft coating of dark blonde hair on his balls.

I gently gripped his cock in one hand and took the end into my mouth. I heard him groan and felt his hands come to rest on my shoulders.

'Look at that,' no name remarked. 'Ciaran's two year drought is about to be broken. Be careful, lady, because you're going to need to be washed down with a fire hose by the time he's finished with you.'

Sean and Kerry laughed.

I had absolutely no idea what the joke meant, so I started to wank Ciaran's dick while slurping on the end. I've been told more than once that I'm lousy at blow jobs, but Ciaran was either easy to please or extremely horny, because he started making a series of peculiar little grunts and sighs that seemed to indicate I wasn't doing too bad a job.

Kerry and the two men were behind me and from the sounds of it, things were getting quite heated. One of the men let out a long, guttural groan that suggested he'd just penetrated her, and Kerry let out a gasp that indicated she was enjoying whatever it was that was going on.

I kept sucking and wanking Ciaran. He was now moaning and twitching and when I reached to touch his balls, they felt quite high and tight.

'Fuck, sorry, I'm cumming,' he groaned, whipping his cock out of my mouth and pointing it away. He wanked himself as he came, his eyes shut and his head tilted back.

He'd started spurting a second or two before he pulled out, and I savoured the taste of him as I watched his cock spurted great wads of cum onto the dirty tiled floor. I've always liked watching men masturbate. A good ninety percent of my porn viewing is men jerking themselves. The best part is when they cum, particularly if they're nice and vocal.

Ciaran wasn't vocal, but I could see all of the tendons and muscles in his arm, chest, stomach and face. The orgasm almost seemed to bring him pain, and when his climax released it's grip on him, he gave himself a few, slow, final wanks before his whole body relaxed.

I stood up, rubbing my thighs. I hadn't wanted to kneel on the tiled floor, so I'd been in a half-squatting position.

'Sorry,' Ciaran apologised. 'I, um... you... how do you want me to get you off?'

'Oh, don't bother about it,' I assured him. 'I can only cum if I'm in a relationship with someone.'

'Are you sure?'

'Positive.'

'Okay,' he agreed, pulling his pants up and buttoning his jeans. He gave me a shy smile. 'Thanks. That was really good.'

I blushed with pride, and was about to make a self-deprecating comment when Kerry started wailing like a banshee. I turned around to see her sandwiched between no-name and Sean, the former in her cunt and the latter in her arse. The three of them were a tangle of limbs, intricately balanced against each other and the walls as they gyrated frantically.

Kerry's skirt was hiked up around her waist and her blouse was open. Her tits had been pulled up the top of her bra and her nipples were hard and shiny with saliva. The men were shirtless and had their pants down. No-name must've been a good fifteen kilos overweight, Sean was a good fifty, and Kerry looked tiny in comparison.

Kerry bucked and thrashed around wildly as she came. I looked away, but Ciaran didn't. He stared, transfixed, as she climaxed, and he didn't avert his gaze when no-name followed Kerry's performance with a climax of his own.

Sean was the last to cum. He waited until no-name was finished and had withdrawn, before grabbing Kerry's hips and roughly fucking her arsehole until sweat was pouring down his face and he finally found the release he was seeking.

Then, with everyone having accomplished what they set out to do, we fixed our clothing, our hair, and in Kerry's and my case, our make-up, before checking that nobody was in the bistro, and exiting the disabled bathrooms.

Kerry led me back to the bar, while the men headed out the door, off to another venue where they would no doubt discuss at length the events that had led to them all getting lucky in one night.

~~~~~~

'How did it go?' Westie asked.

'Great. Came so hard I thought I'd break in two,' Kerry said. 'I was hoping one of them would be hung, so I could go home all stretched out, but they were both under sized, if anything. Never mind. The night's still young.'

Westie turned to me.

'How are you coping?' he asked, not unkindly.

'Okay, I think. It's just weird,' I admitted. 'I got one to cum, but I also only touched one cock.'

'Vaginal sex?' Westie asked.

I shook my head. 'Oral, but he pulled out to cum.'

'I do that,' Westie said.

'I know, and it's bloody annoying,' Kerry interjected. 'If I'm going to all that work, I want a reward.'

I didn't say a word. I hadn't realised Kerry had slept with Westie. He'd said he met Kerry when she slept with one of his friends, and she'd referred to him as a 'mate', so I'd foolishly assumed they'd never been lovers. God knows why I'd thought that; Kerry sleeps with everyone, so it would have been highly unusual if she hadn't bedded Westie.

'You should have grabbed the redhead's cock,' Kerry told me. 'He looked the sort who would enjoy two women touching him.'

'Sean,' I said automatically.

'What?' Kerry asked.

'Sean,' I repeated. 'The redhead was Sean, and the one I sucked off was Ciaran. I don't know the other one's name.'

'I didn't know any of their names,' Kerry said cheerfully.

'Isn't that weird?' I asked. 'I can't imagine having sex with someone without at least knowing their name.'

'Alcohol can do amazing things to your standards,' Westie chimed in, bemused. 'You're still sober, Evie.'

'I'll never be that drunk,' I promised him.

'And you certainly won't be drunk tonight,' Kerry informed me. 'Nobody wants to have sex with a drunk, sloppy mess, unless they've spent the night getting drunk and sloppy with her.' She gazed around the room. 'We should go. I think we've already taken advantage of everything Ipswich has to offer tonight.'

'Where do you want to go?' Westie asked her. 'Brisbane?'

'I think so,' Kerry agreed. 'Let's go.'

Brisbane was an hour's drive away from Ipswich at this time of night. We'd need to pay to park anywhere, unlike in the much smaller locale of Ipswich, so we decided to travel together.

Kerry's ute was only a two-seater, but Westie had driven his dual cab Ranger, so we decided to take Westie's Ford.

As we drove towards our state's capital, Kerry told me she was proud of me and how easily I'd managed to get Ciaran to cum.

'Huh, thanks,' I said. 'That's got to be the wildest thing I've done in over a decade. Glad you were there to witness it.'

'It still doesn't top Bourke,' she said.

'Probably not,' I agreed.

Westie, who was driving, asked what the deal with Bourke was. Kerry was only too happy to tell him. The story differs depending on who is telling it, but as her version was mostly accurate, I didn't interrupt.

'I was nineteen years old, stuck in Brisbane, and feeling homesick,' Kerry said. 'I was missing country cock. I mean, I like you city boys, Westie, but every now and then a girl needs to go back to her roots. I thought I might go along to a country bachelors and spinsters ball. Ever been to one of those?'

Westie shook his head.

'Evie hadn't gone to one, either,' Kerry said. 'She was newly single, having finally dumped the useless high school boyfriend she'd been trying to tell herself she loved, and she asked if she could come with me. I wasn't so sure that was a good idea. These events can get pretty hairy, and Evie's....'

As Kerry trailed off, Westie glanced in the rear vision mirror at me. A smile was on his face.

'What?' I protested.

'Never mind,' Kerry told me. She was sitting in the front passenger seat, and she reached around and patted my leg reassuringly. 'You're a good sort, Evie, but you're not really country B&S material.'

She turned back around and continued the story for Westie. 'I agreed to take her with me. I picked her up on the day and she was wearing, I kid you not, a pair of high heels and a dress. She'd even had her hair done.'

'I thought I looked nice.'

'You were stunning,' Kerry agreed. 'But I'd told you not to put in too much effort. We were essentially going to get drunk in a paddock, fuck some men, and sleep off our hangovers in the back of my ute. At least, that was my plan.

We arrived at the ball. We pulled up and parked alongside a couple of boys who'd already been drinking for a few hours. Evie got out of the car as she was doing her final make-up check. You know that thing women do when they put their finger in between their lips and drag it out to collect any extra lipstick, so they don't get lipstick on their teeth?'