Back of Bourke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers

'Sure,' he agreed, reaching for a breast. He bent his head and suckled a nipple as Kerry continued to be pounded from behind.

Merrick poured himself and I a fresh drink, then poured one for Westie. Then we stood there in silence, drinking our rum and Cokes, watching the live sex show.

'I'm going to cum,' Kerry shrieked. 'Oh fuck, fuck, here it is.'

Rather than look away, as I had done back at the pub in Ipswich, I stood and watched my friend orgasm. She wasn't faking it; it was definitely the real deal. Her squeals bought the man reaming her over the precipice and he let out a bellow and skewered her with his rod as he, too, climaxed.

Westie stopped sucking Kerry's tit and reached for his rum and Coke.

Kerry gripped the bench, panting, as her lover slowly withdrew and removed his condom. He tied the end then threw it into the bin before walking to the fridge for a drink. His magnificent dick was still half-hard and streaked with the remains of semen.

The owner of the penis caught me staring at his equipment and grinned.

'Want to lick it clean?' he asked.

I blushed and turned away, laughing with embarrassment.

'Ah, you sook,' Kerry told me. 'Never mind. I'll do it.'

She dropped to her knees and sucked her fucker's cock until it was covered only with her spittle. Then she stood up, patted him on the arse, and went to the fridge for a beer.

'How's my Dad?' Merrick asked me, amusement shining in his eyes.

'Uh, good,' I replied.

The men all laughed, as did Kerry.

'She's a little innocent,' Kerry said, still buck-arse naked. She wrapped an arm around me. 'I'm so proud of her. We've been setting her little challenges. So far she's blown a bloke in the bathroom and fucked Frank.'

'You need to give her a third challenge, Kerry,' Merrick argued.

'I reckon we should challenge her to fuck me,' Westie said.

Merrick and his friends laughed.

'You're fucking hopeless, Westie,' Kerry reprimanded him. 'We want a challenge. Evie needs a project she can actually work on.'

'I'm a project,' Westie argued.

Kerry threw a paper coaster at him. 'Shut up,' she said. 'Let the adults think of a challenge.'

'I think I'm too tired to go and pick up another man,' I confessed.

'Lucas is single,' Merrick said, pointing to his friend, the one who hadn't been fucking Kerry. 'His dick just about burst out of his pants when he was watching Scott and Kerry go at it.'

I eyed up Lucas. He was younger than the others, in his mid twenties, and by far the best looking of the trio. He was really cute, actually. I was amazed he hadn't managed to pick up.

'Lucas has weird fetishes,' Scott argued, still naked. His big dick was now hanging against his thigh like a fat, contented snake. 'Evie won't be able to get him off.'

'Maybe,' Merrick agreed, a gleam in his eye. He turned to me. 'Here's your challenge; get Lucas to cum.'

'Lucas might not want that,' I said diplomatically, glancing at the man.

'I don't mind.' Lucas shrugged, embarrassed. 'The problem is that I've got a hard core foot fetish. You'll need to get your feet involved for me to cum.'

'Oh,' I replied, a thought occurring to me. 'Can I try and give you a foot job? Would that get you off? I saw a few videos of girls giving guys footjobs on redtube and it looks like fun.'

'You like feet?' Lucas asked, brightening up.

'I like watching men cum,' I replied. 'I watch lots of male masturbation videos. I love it when I can see semen and hear them groaning.'

'Why the fuck would you want to watch that?' Westie asked me.

'I don't know,' I replied. 'What do you watch?'

Westie held his hands up. 'Not touching that one with a barge pole.'

'If he's not telling you, it's because he's one of those freaks that watches really perverted shit,' Merrick told me.

'I wouldn't put it past him,' I agreed, casting a sideways grin at Westie. Then I turned my attention back to Lucas. 'Okay, this foot job. I want to wash my feet so they're not grotty, and then we'll need lubricant. Do you have any?'

He shook his head. 'No, but there's moisturiser in the bathroom. The hotel gave us tons of it.'

'That'll work,' I agreed.

'For sure,' he said with the enthusiasm and confidence of a man who'd travelled this road before. 'Can I wash your feet?'

Scott, the bloke who'd fucked Kerry, laughed.

'You're one weird little fucker, Lucas,' he said.

'At least I can admit what I like,' Lucas said with a good-natured shrug.

I took Lucas' hand. I didn't want to engage in any more banter, I wanted to get this show going.

'C'mon,' I said. 'Let's wash my feet.'

Rather predictably, Kerry and the three unoccupied men followed us into the bathroom. They watched as Lucas ran warm water and carefully washed and dried my feet. They laughed and joked amongst themselves, but both Lucas and I ignored them.

There was something entirely bizarre about the level of attention Lucas gave my feet, but it wasn't disturbing, just odd. He was fixated, completely in an alternate zone. I could smell the alcohol on him and assumed that had probably helped him shed some of his inhibitions, but it was still quite weird.

After he'd finished with my feet, he took me to the bedroom. He kissed me, felt up my breasts and performed all of the usual moves men do when they're aroused. And Lucas was most certainly horny; his cock was noticeably erect and he was grunting and moaning as he rubbed his body against mine, but he wanted something more, something he wasn't currently getting. He wanted my feet.

I helped Lucas remove his pants and freed his cock from his briefs. It swung out with barely any bounce. It was too hard to move much; he was seriously excited by what was going on.

I slathered his cock with the runny pink body lotion the hotel supplied. A strong, artificial smell filled the room, intermingling with the scents of cologne, male musk and alcohol. I started to feel nervous. I had four people watching me try and give a strange man a foot job. I'd never given a foot job in my life.

Lucas propped himself up on his elbows so he could watch me. I smiled nervously at him. He was a really good-looking guy. Nice thick, dark hair, piercing blue eyes and smooth skin. I wondered how many women had thought they'd stumbled upon a serious catch being before freaked out by the foot fancying.

I decided to start by sitting between his spread legs, leaning back on my arms, and rubbing a foot against his prick. To my surprise, it wasn't as awkward or uncomfortable as I imagined. The smooth skin of his penis, made slick by the moisturiser, felt nice against the ball of my foot. I rubbed it a little more, then tried fitting the head of his cock in between my big toe, and second biggest toe.

Lucas leant his head back and groaned. I bit back a grin and dragged his cock through the gap between my toes. I positioned my other foot so it was resting against the base of his penis, then continued to jerk him off, so to speak, using the gap between my toes on my other foot.

'He's not going to last long,' Westie remarked. 'He's liking this way too much, Evie. You've got the dirty little cunt right where he wants to be; getting a foot job from a pretty girl with an audience.'

Lucas grunted something at Westie.

Westie laughed. 'See?' he told me. 'He can't even speak.'

I continued to jerk Lucas off with my feet. Lucas stared at me, mesmerised, enjoying not only the feel of my feet on his cock, but the view he'd no doubt be getting of my panty-clad snatch. Lucas started grunting. He really was close, I reflected.

I stopped what I was doing, got up and wriggled out of my knickers.

'What are you doing?' Kerry asked.

'The way I'm sitting he can see between my legs,' I explained. 'I thought he might want to look at my pussy instead of my knickers.'

I resumed my position in between Lucas' legs. I used my feet to gently massage his balls, then resumed the arrangement of before, with one foot resting against the base of his cock, and the other wanking his length.

'Good?' Westie asked him. 'How does her snatch look?'

'Fucking hot,' Lucas grunted.

'I'm going to walk around so I can have a look,' Westie told me.

'Okay,' I agreed.

Westie stood at the head of the bed, alongside where Lucas was lying, and surveyed the foot job from another angle. I knew he wasn't so much interested in my feet as my pussy.

'Fuck, the things I'd do to you, Evie,' Westie muttered.

'Stop hitting on her!' Kerry warned Westie. 'She's trying to jerk off Lucas.'

'Lucas is about to cum,' Westie said. 'Look at him. Look at how tense he is. He's going to blow.'

Sure enough, Lucas writhed and thrashed about as he thrust upwards, pushing his cock against my toes. The onlookers cheered as my feet were covered in his thick, white cum, and I laughed with amusement, glad that I'd been able to get him to climax.

'Nice work,' Merrick said, helping me off the bed. 'Shit. Someone get this girl a towel. Her feet are covered in Lucas' baby batter.'

Two towels were collected; one for Lucas and one for me. We both tided up, and I went to grab my knickers.

'Nup,' Westie grinned, picking them up and pocketing them. 'Finders keepers.'

'I need them,' I protested.

'No, you don't,' he said.

I tried to reach into his pocket. 'Give them back. I can't walk around with no knickers on!'

'Keep rummaging around my pants and you'll find something more than your undies,' Westie teased me.

'Didn't you just laid by a cougar?' I demanded, dancing on my feet like a boxer as I tried to access his pocket.

'I reckon you'd do a better job,' he countered, neatly darting away.

I snorted and rolled my eyes. 'Don't count on it.'

'You sell yourself short,' he said, grabbing my hands so I could stop trying to retrieve my panties. 'You did a great job with Lucas. It deserves a drink. It deserves a double, as a matter of fact.'

'A triple,' Merrick corrected. 'I'll make her one.'

What could I say? I looked at Westie and shook my head.

He gave me a half-smile. 'Do you want your undies back?' he asked, seriously.

'No, no,' I said, conceding the battle. Truth be told, I didn't really mind half as much as I was pretending to. 'You can keep them.'

The boys made me a triple shot bourbon and Coke, and I drank it to a series of cheers while Scott and Kerry decided to round out the evening with one last fuck. This time they did it on the hotel balcony, so the people of Brisbane could look up and see them.

I had another drink while I was waiting for them to finish, but I sipped at it cautiously, rather than just throwing it back. The boys, too, were slowing down. It had been a long night -- a good night, but a long night - and it was coming to an end.

Kerry and her lover came finished their good-night root and came inside. Kerry picked up her clothing and let out a yawn. She turned to Westie and me. She, too, was tired. The night was all but over.

'Time to go home,' she said.

~~~~~~~~~~

The alcohol hit me just as we walked out of the hotel foyer. I giggled and stumbled a bit, but Westie saved the day by grabbing my arm and keeping me upright.

'Oh, would you two stop that?' Kerry asked grumpily.

Kerry is fabulous fun at the beginning and middle of a night out. There always comes a point, though, where she'll run out of steam and just collapse. Her mood becomes pissy and any sort of good humour she once had will vanish.

'Kez, lighten up,' Westie said as we walked out the doors. 'Why do you get your knickers in a twist every time I flirt with Evie? I like her. She's a nice girl.'

'You like her,' Kerry scoffed.

'Yeah, I do,' Westie said, glancing at me. 'I'm going to ask her for her number. See if she wants to come to dinner with me some time.'

'If she has any sense, she'll say 'no',' Kerry snapped. 'She can do better than some guy with three kids and ex-wife. I'd give you a bit of leeway if you could at least figure out why Jodie left you, but given you still don't seem to have figured it out, I'm telling you straight up to leave Evie alone.'

Woah, I thought. Kerry's seriously unhappy. Five minutes ago she was on top of the world. Her mood swings had always been epic, but I thought this was a bit much.

My tactic when Kerry was upset was always to try and smooth things over, but Westie just keep on talking.

'I know why Jodie left me,' he said, his voice short and sharp.

'Bullshit,' Kerry scoffed. 'Every time you tell anyone about your divorce, you come out with the same old crap about her leaving you unexpectedly. Women never leave unexpectedly, and they never leave for no reason.'

Westie gestured helplessly, his body language showing a lot of frustration. He was angry at Kerry for raising the topic of his ex-wife, and frankly, I didn't blame him.

'Oh for fuck's sake,' Kerry muttered darkly. 'You really don't have a clue, do you?'

'I have plenty of clues,' Westie bit back. 'But did you ever think that maybe the explanation she gave me three months down the track only made me feel worse, not better? Did you ever consider that I might prefer, for the sake of my self esteem, which took a fucking battering and then some, not to share the details,' Westie asked. 'And if you're going to carry on like a fucking bitch until I explain what those reasons were, here goes; she told me she'd never wanted to date me, never wanted to marry me, and never wanted to have sex with me. She just went out with me on our first date because there was no real reason for her to say 'no', she accepted my proposal because she thought she'd learn to love me, and she had three kids with me because she thought they'd make her feel happy and fulfilled.'

Westie was angry, embarrassed and defensive. Kerry was dumbstruck. I don't think she'd been expecting either that level of honesty, nor the explanation that Westie had given.

'So there you go,' Westie muttered gruffly. 'That's why I don't tell anyone. There's not much worse than a woman telling you she's never loved you, never been attracted to you, and has faked just about every orgasm you thought she was having.'

We walked down the street in silence. Westie lit a cigarette and the smell of burning tobacco filled the air.

Eventually, Kerry spoke.

'Sorry,' she apologised quietly. 'I didn't know.'

Westie sighed and took a pull on his smoke.

'It doesn't matter,' he said. 'I shouldn't have called you a bitch.'

I reached out and took Westie's free hand. I squeezed it and leant against him, trying to make him feel a bit less embarrassed.

Westie pulled me close and kissed my forehead in a friendly, rather than seductive, way.

'Sorry,' he apologised. 'I'll stop pestering you.'

'You're not pestering me,' I told him. I had just enough booze in me to both understand precisely what was going on, but not give a shit about the consequences of what I was doing or saying. 'I like you, too. I'd love to go out to dinner with you.'

Kerry had her arms folded over her chest. She was shaking her head at the two of us, but a smile was dancing on her lips. The worst of her mood had passed. The summer storm, so quick to arrive, had blown away just as speedily.

'You two,' she said in mock disgust. 'For fuck's sake.'

'Sorry,' I said. 'It's just he's really cute and he smells so good it's driving me crazy.' I buried my nose in Westie's neck. 'God, I could just fuck him here and now.'

'Evie, I'm sorry to break it to you, but Westie might smell good, and he might be a great guy, but he is not cute.'

'He is,' I argued, stroking his face. 'I like him.'

'You're drunk,' Westie told me, pulling me into a big, deep hug. 'How much have you had to drink tonight?'

'Oh, cut it out you,' I told him, leaning my head against his chest. His shirt was damp with sweat and he smelt of rum and cigarettes. 'You know I'm not drunk.'

Kerry stared at us, a twisted smile on her face.

'I miss Linus,' she said plaintively. 'You two are all romantic and soppy and me... I'm an hour away from my husband.'

'Aww, Kez, come here,' Westie said, reaching out and grabbing her hand. 'Come here and have a group hug.'

We hugged each other in a big, messy, tired hug before walking back to our car. Westie was holding each of our hands. It was nearly four in the morning and the streets were littered with drunks but we ignored all of them. We were safe in our little cocoon, just the three of us, and we were ready to go home.

~~~~~~~

Westie had drunk too much to be able to drive, but Kerry had kept a careful eye on her alcohol intake and she got behind the wheel.

Westie and I sat in the back, cuddling and kissing and singing along to our favourite songs, while Kerry complained about our piss poor taste in music. We chatted about the events of the night, screaming with laughter at the funny bits, and cringing at the bad parts.

'You had a big night, Evie,' Kerry told me. 'I'm proud. I always knew you had an inner slut.'

'My inner slut can now go and retreat,' I replied. 'It was fun, but I can't imagine doing that ever again, let alone every weekend.'

Kerry laughed. 'It was good to see you let go of your inhibitions. God knows how I'll ever be able to look Frank in the eye again, though.'

'Hey, I might not have realised he was your neighbour, but at least I knew his name!' I protested.

'Is that still your yardstick?' Westie asked, bemused.

'Sure is,' I agreed. 'I've never fucked a man without knowing his real name, and I never will.'

'Righty-o,' Westie said. 'Name them. Tell me the names of all the men you've been with.'

'I fucked Alistair, Darryl and Simon, then I sucked a bloke called Evan but didn't fuck him, I fucked Haden, I fucked James, I sucked Ciaran, I fucked Frank, and I gave a foot job to Lucas.'

Westie mentally calculated my score.

'You've only slept with six men,' he stated.

'So far,' I agreed.

'Bless your cotton socks,' Kerry said. 'You always were a nester.'

I bummed a cigarette off Westie and he and I smoked together as we headed out to Kalbar. I used to smoke when I was younger, a disgusting habit I'm happy to admit, but I gave it up years ago. Nowadays I only smoke when I've been drinking, and I had just enough alcohol on board to crave nicotine.

Once we reached the outskirts of Brisbane, Westie asked me where I'd done my country service.

'She didn't do it,' Kerry responded on my behalf. 'She went into the private sector to avoid it.'

'Really?' Westie asked.

I nodded. 'It was only supposed to be for a year or two, but then I met my ex, James, and he whinged and carried on about how unfair it would be for me to work in the public sector and do country service, so I stayed with the private sector.'

'And for that you got less stability and lower pay,' Kerry said.

'Yep,' I agreed.

We reached Kalbar at five. The sun was rising and the day was already hot. Kerry drove us through the gate of Westie's property and pulled up just outside his house. We all got out to say our good-byes.

'Call me later today, when you've had a fuck and a sleep, and we'll sort out what to do about our cars,' Kerry instructed us.

'Will do,' Westie said. He hugged Kerry tightly. 'Thanks Kez. Appreciate everything.'

'You're a good man, Westie,' she said. 'Look after her.'

'I will.'

Kerry released her grip on Westie and turned to me. She was tired; she had shadows under her eyes and her outfit was rumpled, but she was happy. Giggly. She was getting a second wind. As we stared at each other, we both burst out laughing.

'Evie, you nutter,' she said, grabbing me and hugging me. 'I love you to bits. I've missed you, you silly girl. At least if you end up with this shit cunt,' she said, referring to Westie. 'I'll still be able to see you. No more dickheads, though. Promise me; no more dickheads.'

ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers