All Comments on 'Back on the Block Ch. 01'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good Story

Told with tongue in cheek--- Come on guys it is a fun story, lots of fun.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Good story! Thanks for sharing it!

Good story! Thanks for sharing it!

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Very Nice!

With the exception of some misplaced quotation marks--and I'm the last person that should be bitching about editing mistakes!--this was a smooth, well-told tale. Original, good guy & girl live happily ever after, evil bitch ex-wife gets her comeuppance.

Totally believable and realistic? No.

Do I care? Absolutely not.

All told, a nice fairytale that has brightened my Thursday, which you always seem to be doing.

Keep up the great work!

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 13 years ago
Loved IT!

5.0 on the 4.0 Scale! Great story. Good Ending!

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Like a comic book

It was written tongue in cheek and larger than life but the tone persists throughout the story so it is obviously intentional. The only thing that confuses me is Tim Prichet's role. Why does he do this? He obviously dislikes Jason. OK, why? The story has aspects of the "Pretty Woman" movie in it but also some different stuff. All the PI's following each other around is funny. I had a good time reading it.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Loved it!

I really like your stories...

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Your graphic descriptions are the best....

Your stories are always very well written but your descriptions of your characters are off the charts. Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a ride!!

I can't believe I missed the first part of this last week. When I first read this part I didn't get why he and his ex wife seemed to be so crazy. Part 1 made all of that clear. I knew he wouldn't get rid of the new girlie but I have to admit I didn't see the ending coming. The rich girl wife arrested for selling her ass was priceless. I'm beginning to look forward to Thursdays. Thanx

LakesLakesover 13 years ago
Outstanding, just fucking great!

Original, great characterization and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

definitely worth the read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job!

This story was a very entertaining read. it was easy for me to visualize the characters, and the plot held my interest all the way to the end. Thanks, StangStar06

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
A good story.

I question why he put up with the stalking ex-wife. Since their divorce was final, he could easily have filed stalking charges and had restraining orders filed that would at least keep her away from his home and his business office. Yeah, I know, she was daddies girl, but daddy would certainly have supported him in this since the daughter was batshit crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inever knew what the story was about

If you want to write fuking hard ass. Write like the shows on Tv then this is not the place for it..

mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
Good story

Oh you are good.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Well done, yet again

Enjoyed the story very much. But you're in trouble with my wife. She doesn't think I should buy a Mustang. I don't think she understands. I'm gonna blame it on you.

Good work and keep them coming.

Woodmanone

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good one

I can buy the little girl lost thing, she wasn't actually a whore. A new batch hits the streets every day. Our hero finally has more than one Hot Rod. You know StangStar, having more than two isn't a sin either. After all it's just a story right? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Perhaps one of your best stories.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
And...

I am surprised that you let someone else drive it, even in a story.

markellymarkellyover 13 years ago
Liked it.

I've read both and loved and laughed my way through them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To See How Good You Really Are

Look at the output of the people who think you are good. If they write, and write well, or even write a lot, then you are as good as you reckon.

Cheers, and again, Thanks for What You Do, what us readers appreciate.

Kilroy.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
absurd ludicrous crap

wait wait wait... let me see if I have this right.. This Guy has not has sex in over a year... hires a hooker to be his steady pretend girlfriend.. Yet when she finds his porn stash... she FREAKS out and walks ?

a Hooker getting upset of a single man's porn stash?

You cannot be fucking serious

The ONLY reason this weak little man is leting his crazy screeching lying manipulative wife ruin his life like this... is becuase he lets her.

Does this faggot of a man even KNOW what a spine is?

Yeeeech!.. what revolting spineless little bastard he is.

and it turns out that the ONLY person who stands up this this exwife is the whore Victoria?

how sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Breath of Fresh Air - A story with a good ending!

Disappointed in Harry, VA, I always thought he was pretty close to the mark and interesting but he sure as hell got this one wrong.

Good story Harry - Read It Again, it is interesting and sometimes comical along with some real life trauma and the feelings of a guy who knew he was in love with a Red Head.

BTW, the Red Head needed a man like him and when she did get over the worry and shock - she fell in love...kinda like 'Pretty Woman'...doncha think?...huh Harry?

Very much enjoyed the story - dream up some more Stang.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Another good one.

Dana was still a bit of a mystery. Why did she want back in, if she was such a bitch the first time around? It didn't appear that she had changed, and there was little there to make him want to come back.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years ago
Thanks to Harry

I saw his usual comments in the feedback section, otherwise I might have missed this one.

Good story, worth the 5 I gave it for the enjoyment.

Thanks!

MGM

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Wish I could wipe this smile off my face, but

Still wallowing in the delights of this story! Has an Elmore Leonard vibe, but far superior. Such wonderful characters. I fell madly in love with Victoria, what a gem. Dana was a great sport playing the she devil. I could almost see the twinkle in the boss's eye in his dealings with Jason and his daughter. Exquisite twist at the end. What an extraordinary and clever saga. Absolutely Loved it! Fantastic entertainment!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Elmore Leonard ???

comparing this story to to Elmore Leonard is proof demantoid is a Moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perhaps I need to hone my reading skills......but...

I could have sworn in the 1st chapter our hero nearly ran down Ria the first night he left Dana, eight months before he picked her up. In this chapter it was either the same night or only a few nights before. Am I that bad a reader or did our hero get that special time traveling package in his hot, yellow stang?

Good story. Even though every aspect was totally unbelievable it hooked me in anyway.

MendonFishersMendonFishersover 13 years ago
I don't Like Mustangs

I like GTO's! BNut I did love your story. Keep up the good work.

Mendon

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Cute comment on GTO'.... may they rest in peace. Hail to Victoria and praise the Stang!

SS06,

There is more Mustang "aftermarket" parts business than GM has in total muscle car sales history. (Including Ron Rouse Racing/Saline ect.) The new Camaro isn't bad though but the new GTO?? gimme a break it is an abortion.

My Uncle A, was Fiord VP over Lea Iacoca. A, was embarrassed how Lea was treated and NEVER invited to Fiord Executives cocktail parties at their homes, he came from the "wrong side of the tracks" being from an immigrant family. I learned "evasive" driving at Fiord test track taught by Bonderant School of HP Driving to drive certain execs. (all names purposely mis-spelled) Soooo I knew, and Fiord is still pissed at Lea's success... and his legacy of the Stang! - Long live SS06 and the Stang!

Back to Victoria' secret being outed. Super story with a happy ending for all the good guys. Poor Dana... Heartfelt thanks for a great story Stang.

Thanks again for sharing on Lit.

x

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Harryin BUMPASS VA

You are right...must have meant a Gloria Leonard vibe or maybe a Leonard Skinner vibe. Leonard Cohen?...maybe Sugar Ray Leonard?...Kings of Leon? Harryin BUMPASS VA, reread some of Elmore Leonard's novels. They are full of weird and lovable characters on the fringes of society...just like this wonderful story.

StangStar, with your love of Mustangs...would love a story from you with a Stephen King "Christine" vibe. Again, I was thrilled to read your story. Thank you!

PS. I am embarrassed to respond to an idiot via your comment area. Should be all about you. My apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Huh?

HIV is actually a flattened out whore from the Mustang Ranch, w/o a VAg.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Your stories just get better with each one

Really enjoy each and every one of your stories

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Hey guys Mustang or GTO or others

We are all members of the Muscle Car Brotherhood

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
My God, StangStar, never have I enjoyed a story and a Author so much !

It starts as any other well written story, but more i got into it the more I realized what a gem this is.

I shall read all of your stories and I hope that your genius will newer "dry-up"

Thank you for a wonderfull entertainment. Ross.

DunaDunaabout 13 years ago

IT IS NOT SUPER BUT HYPER HYPER AND HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I read this story on the Storiesonline (storiesonline.net) first I laught continually half an hour. I think this story is the BEST cheating wife husband revenge story at all that I read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago
A lot of great compliments,,,

for a fine story well deserving of five stars with my compliments to a great author. R.T.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Second Read

I enjoyed it almost as much as the first one. The only observation I would add is that the ending seemed a little quick. I felt like there needed to be more, not that I have a clue what it might be! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Second time I read it.

It was even better than the first time. Both the first and second story were done so well, that I was totally in each story completely. R.T.

caribbeanbbccaribbeanbbcover 12 years ago

I'm looking forward to more..............so you need to get busy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Mustang's aggressive growl responded to every twitch of my foot on the accelerator

How, pray tell, did the growl respond? Dod you perhaps mean that the Mustang growled in response to the foot on the accelerator? Please learn to write before subjecting us to any firther assaults on the language.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
This was one of your more enjoyable stories

For one thing, I either didn't see or overlooked the errors.

Next I put my full time BS detector on it. Except for the obvious Pygmilion comparisons, it was a very nice story...though Victoria was a bit fake. Like she wouldn't have been worked hard on her first week, not to mention the pimps who would have been salivating at putting her in their stable.

Still, I liked it quite a bit. You used your one SOD card well and the people acted like real people mostly do act...except for Dana, who really is over the top.

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
maybe i missed the point

but Dana does not seem to be as evil as jason paints her to be. she seems to genuinely repent and loves him. so she tries to get him back, albeit her methods are both manipulative and counter-productive and i can see why jason would not like that but i'd say give her a final third chance, with no children of course. then if she does miss that third strike, then throw her out.

but then again, she did cheat twice so i dont know

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
dear kenjinn:

you are obviously one of those sick fuckers that beats his undersized willy while your woman feeds u another mans cum from her soggy whore pussy...*vomit*

its plain and simple.....a cheater is a cheater is a cheater....its a self respect thing usually i have noticed....all tied in with selfishness and all the therapy in the world wont cure that borderline personality disorder. and that is all she wrote.

i have NO respect for a cuckolded wimp pussy who cant act like a man and cut the cancer from his life cuz he wuvs heR To much *vomit* so he eats her stranger cum filled pussy and slides his wimpy tiny penis into her huge bottomless hole and tries to get sum friction from bouncing off her super loose and stretchy sidewalls *double vomit*

without trust there is nothing but heartache as u watch her and wait for her to do it again.

ya it huts to have a cancer removed....it can royally fuck up your life....but u are always better off with the cancer gone. love fades,...and can be eventually replaced....just man up and go thru the stages like everyone else has to. eventually u will find someone else who will love u enuff to make u #1 in their life and stay true to you. there are many fish in the sea and there are a million different flavours just swimmin by waitin to be caught.

gawd i hate wimpy ass pussies who cant stand up for themselves and see the writing on the wall, smell the coffee and start lookin for sum greener pastures.

nuff said

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@Dear Kenjin I wrote more polite than MystykOne.

1. Dana cheated once before their wedding and he forgave her.

Yes once somebody can make mistake. We are human being not machins.

2. She has the second cheating on him during their marriage and he started the divorce. They have not any children, why should they remain together. He estimated his wife behavior and he found her easy for a mother to his children.

3. Sometimes a ex call girl/escort girl would be faithfull wife and great mother (But I do not try I am not enough brave) as Dana's mother was or Ria (Who was not a true prostitute yet).

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Great Story! But you again prove, you can't construct believable villian personalities

Although sadly you surrendered again to that urge of yours to make the cheating spouse one-dimensional and out to be on the brink of sanity.

Maybe you should take a look at other villains, e.g. Tolkiens Saruman. He is the bad guy, but he still is acting sane and has a desctinct agenda, which in the end of course fails, but up to that point is viable. He is not bat shit crazy basejumping from his tower without a parachute. Which he would have, if you had written LotR.

Thats really the only thing I miss when I look at your work here on Literotica: You are a magnificent Author, but you just can't write villain personalities that are believable.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
DUDE!

I am getting tired of telling you hw good your tales are. You truly have a good handle on your craft and do a wonderful job!

SH

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great twist at the end!

I loved the ironic little twist at the end about Kurt and Verna!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
well done again

what do you write that is sold - you are darn good.

crazycujocrazycujoabout 12 years ago
outstanding

this is professional writing. you must be in print somewhere. thanks for sharing....

James G 5James G 5about 12 years ago
Needs some editing

I like what you did with the story as a whole, but the timeline didn't entirely make sense. Also, the first chapter was pretty tight on style formatting, grammar, and spelling. This chapter had several grammatical errors & typos, and a few places where the style of writing changed. It'd benefit from some cleanup.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Last humorous scens

Generaly SS06's stories are good, but he can overturbo his stories with excellent last humor scens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Harry!

Just shut the fuck up!

You are the most stupid idiot on this site; and that's saying something.

I don't think anyone takes anything you say seriously.

And you have no sense of humor at all.

Your embarrass yourself with your comments.

Of course that is nothing new.

I just started reading on this site again and you haven't change over time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep them coming

A lot of these comments are just garbage but there are a small few that are legitimate criticisms. Figure out where the problems are and learn from your mistakes. But whatever you do, keep on writing. Your stories are quite enjoyable.

daveo32daveo32almost 12 years ago
Wasn't sure ... but ..........

It really became a fantastic story. I really enjoyed it and thought your plot, and characters were well thought out and it flowed.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I normally don't read loving wife stories...

but I stumbled upon "Beautiful Girls" and it was so well written that I pulled your name up to see what else you wrote. I was a little disappointed that every story was in the same catagory but I couldn't deny your story writing abilities so I saved it to my favorites. Having just read Back on the Block I have to say...Impressive---Most impressive

character and plot, dialog and story..all impressive

great reading

BGD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FANTASTIC !!

SS,

This has to be one of the most enjoyable stories I have ever read---bar none !

Thanks for the entertainment, you are REALLY talented--

Thanks,

Sam

ConqueredConqueredover 11 years ago
Great story!

Excellent. Not as erotic as I'd like, BUT it was a great story. Bravo!!!

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
I liked the direction you took, but

for some reason I found its execution a bit boring. Maybe one of us is in a rut.

oldauthoroldauthorover 11 years ago
GOOD STORY, BUT...

SS, I'm sure you're probably immune to our comments on your stories, but I still have to put in my 2 cents. Rather than viewing the story as erotica, I feel a better description is a romance story. And, throughout the entire first part and half of the second part, I found it very enjoyable and conceivable. HOWEVER, as you have done in several of your stories, I found your wrap-up to be completely unbelievable and unnecessary. You had a good story and could have ended it where Jason and Victoria realize their love for each other and lived happily ever after. You didn't need those last two chapters. I still admire your work, however.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I agree with Conquered, what he (or she) said.

I have read this before, it was worth a second read. I am going right down your page reading or rereading all your stuff. Keep up the good work. I have known some prostitutes with a heart of gold and I don't pass judgement on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I have read many of your stories and honestly think this is the best one you have ever wrote.keep up the good work. ron from the U.S.A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story Great Writing

This is a great story. I really liked it. You are a very good writer and if you don't do it full time now you should think about making it a career and doing it full time.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best Story Yet

This is the best story I have read here yet. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved this story! But it doesn't really fit with literoticas version of "Loving Wives." It seems more like a romance. Oh and I'm A sucker for happy endings too. Especially for te characters that are deserving of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn Stang

you are like a drug. i just keep reading and rereading your stories. love them. THANK YOU

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Simple

@ Anon you are wrong because every Revenge Story's place is LW!

If there is GENDER EQUITY, the LW definition "Extramarital fun" is for the betrayed husbands to get rid of the cheating wives and changing with a better women! THIS STORY FITS WELL WITH THIS DEFINITION!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

I see you have a lot of phrase so about all I can say is that your style reminds me just a bit of the writings of Mickey Spillane, but not very much. I know artists hate it when someone compares their work to a different great success, I know how hard one works to be original. But good luck.

Rogn123Rogn123almost 11 years ago
let's recap

A supposedly very smart guy hooks up with a beautiful babe and goes to work for her wealthy father, marries the babe, does well in his work, gets all the good pussy a guy could want from his hot wife, catches the wife screwing an old boyfriend, dumps the hot wife even though she promised to be faithful and shows him she was willing to do anything his sexual mind could imagine, exchanges the hot wife for a foul-mouthed street walking whore because he didn't want friends trying to fix him up with other babes (he would rather wack off to his porn collection), marries the whore, sets his ex-hot wife, daughter of his boss, up for public humiliation for doing what she thinks is acting out his sexual fantasy, her parents don't mind the humiliation of them and their daughter and in fact think of him as a hero, he regards ex-wife's mom as the classiest woman he ever met even after finding out she too was a whore like his current wife. That about sum it up?

One has to wonder considering how the boss's kids turned out, what the off-spring of bozo and his ex-whore wife are going to be like 20-30 years down the road.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
A Hungarian and an American way of sayings

@ Rogn123 There is an Amrican way of saying: A cheater is everytime is a cheater.

The hero forgave a cheating before their marriage and after the second cheating he remembered the old American way of saying.........A cheater.........

There is a Hungarian way of saying: The best (but not every) whore will be the best wife.........Once more Not every whore, but the best, as his second wife and his ex mother in law....................

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Humor sense

The story is very humorouse and a compliment from me its humor is similar to the Hangarian humor. I laughed almost half hour, when I read it first..........

An Hungarian humorist wrote once. I try to translate:

A man with humor sense understands almost everything well, but a man without humor sense is able to do many wrong things..... (The last Hungarian word is two meanings, a good and a negative so the mirror translation is difficult and the humor of the saying may not translate at all).

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great story

romance-sex-intrigue-revenge-good stuff, well-written thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
everyone loves

a hooker. 2**

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 10 years ago
Opps, I hit the wrong star on my phone

Sorry, i went to hit 5 and my feakishly huge thumb hit 4

It's a great read as usual, even the cameo appearance of the other Mustang Rider.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed this

When I read this story I had some good laughs at the witty humor. It ended very well. GREAT READ. Thanks for sharing.

racfguyracfguyalmost 10 years ago
Really enjoyed this one Stang!

It brought back memories of my own abbreviated marriage many years ago. My Christina had Louie (her father) absolutely wrapped around her little finger, with help from her mama, Jane. They tried to do the same to me, but I was smarter than Jane & Louie and got out - fast (in my 64 1/2 Mustang ragtop!). They thought they had me forever. Tina followed me around - no PI, just her, and she even had the "balls" to find me and scream and cuss me out when I moved 400 miles out-of-state! - six months after the divorce! LMAO!!

Regarding an earlier comment by Harry in VA: Doofus, you must not be involved with any women, because ALL women freak-out if/when they find your porn collection, be it mags, VHS tape or DVDs.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THERE IS A STRING OF TRUTH IN THE PROSTITUTE BUSINESS

in the Olds Days the ladies met up with the upcoming ranchers, politicians and land & cattle ranchers, Married and did what cums naturally. And there is always more to a good story, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF?

Can anybody tell me how the fuck does this story fit at all the "Loving Wives" category?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If you do not like revenge stories you should avoid them

@ Anon Loving wives = wives with extramarital affairs, BUT NOT EVERY HUSBAND LIKES OR WANTS TO LIVE WIFE WITH EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIRS!!! If you likes cuckold stories you can read lot of here! Do not read stories with husbands who do not want to be cuckolds.................Are you closet anticuckold?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving wivves

someone asked why this was in loving wives.

I think some folks may be confused. This isnt a category about willing cucks.

Frankly the best stories is this category deal with revenge/retribution on cheating wives. Even the reconciliation stories contain some good ones.

Perhaps they should make a new category titles cucks and but such twisted sick stories there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-loving wives

That's where you're wrong. This has become a category for willing cuckolds. Nine out of ten stories posted here daily is about willing cuckolds and their lifestyle. It wasn't that way before, but it has become that. The site owners have made it clear that stories about cuckoldry is the main theme for "loving wives". The other stories you're referring to are being split into other categories to prevent bad ratings and negative comments. Ask the owner of this site and the perverted sickos, they'll tell you this is the proper category for willing cuckoldry. In my opinion, the name loving wives should be changed to "cuckerotica", a more realistic name for the stories being posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Ria was just trying to survive it's a good thing for both of them that he came along. More of a Romance story with the bitch Dana and her boyfriend Tim throw in. 5 stars. Now how about a follow up story on Ria and Jason. Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving wives?

this is a Romance story plain and simple now the first part i agree was a loving wives/cheating wife story. this is a story where two people meet in difficult situtations he needed companshion and she needed to survive some way or the other. 5 stars plus

Ron

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Isn't the bunny ranch [sic] in Reno?

I enjoyed the story. SS either improved his writing skills in more recent stories or he had an editor.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Story about love...

A good story about love....Thank you...For now....

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I hate willing cuckold stories, glad that this one was not one of them.

I prefer a reformed prostitute to a cheating wife. I hate spoiled rich girls who think they can get away with anything and everything. FIVE STARS.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
could have been a stand alone story

it was so disconnected from the original.

you have to really question the guys decision process to jump from Dana to a pro with issues. and the final reveal about the Bunny Ranch was an unnecessary low blow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A well told tale...

I told to like a story about a good who was done wrong but persevered. Story of life from the Mustangs to the self made man plot line. And the bitch wife... I had two of those lunatics. You touched my heart. Oh! And I got my Victoria, too. Thanks for the wonderful stroll... A great tale told well...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NOBODY SAID YOU CANT MOVE BACK

to the nearest town and live. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
not there

The Bunny Ranch is not in Las Vegas or Reno, prostitution would distract people from gambling thereby reducing the profits of the casinos.

So the counties which Las Vegas and Reno are in have ordinances against prostitution.

Which is not to say that there are no prostitutes in those cities, only that they do so illegally.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Oh wow

All I can say is one fun story, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RIA WOW

IT HAS A NICE RING TO IT. BEAUTIFUL NAME FOR A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY. 5 STARS PLUS.

DO YOU HAVE A FOLLOW UP STORY ON JASON AND RIA IF NOT YOU SHOULD.

RON TEXAS

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
And Yet Another One!

Stang, you are some kind of writer. I hope you write professionally - if you don't you should. You have a way with words. You have the imagination, you have the stupid wives, you have the Mustang husband and you have the best, I mean best, second love that the Mustang husband finds...oh yeah, and the gum-chewing process server.

Thanks for another fun and entertaining story.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Another great one

5 stars+.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oncore

Geat story in my favorites and have read many times. As I have asked before when can we expect a follow up story on Jason and Ria??

Ron Texa

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SOMETIMES I KNOW

why I try to read all of your stories and this is one of those times... TY Scotty

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
fowl - foul

Fowl mouth?

That really create some weird visuals :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BOY HIS LIFE IS NOT BORING

This is Fiction at it's best! Pleeeeeeeeze it's 2016 would you please publish more of your great stories ! Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Good story it ends well and all is well.

Ron

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Great yarn!

I will be reading more of your stories!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous