All Comments on 'Back on the Block Ch. 01'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
DazzyDDazzyD2 months ago

Excellent! Again! O-

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. Very imaginative. Nice turn of having Jason turn to a hooker in the second part of this 2-part story. Clearly, Dana is a weak and despicable character in this story. She cheated several times on Jason with Tim but she never took responsibility for that and she also thought that Jason was making too much of her adultery. Dana always thought that she could get Jason back into line and love her once again regardless of what she did with other men. For a while, she did dominate Jason with her sexuality but after a while he made up his mind that she must go as his wife and that is when her sexual dominance of him ended. She had very little regard for Jason and felt he was weak until she learned at the end of the story that this was not the case. I enjoyed this story very much and I give it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dana was too stupid to make the story work.

.

3 ***

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2136 months ago

I enjoyed this story. The characters were fun, but some of the the pacing and some typos were a b8t jarring. All in all, a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really enjoyable series but had a, I felt, a very rushed ending. It would have been better with another page or two. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked your story and even more the characters. You had a great idea and made a lot out of it.

But I can't shake the feeling that towards the end you rushed through the story, took shortcuts and left some obvious turns out. Bummer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. But the Bunny Ranch ain’t in Vegas. Prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas. That doesn’t really stop it but it’s still illegal.

Still a good story though. Thanks, Stangster, wish you would come back here.

5 stars.

DarknsDarkns7 months ago

I love this story! Even after reading it again for the third time. Or is it the fourth?

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

Well-written and and captivating story. I thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks.

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

Still a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it.

Love the woman who is true to you.

Ria did not need to be a perfectly stacked redhead, but, it doesn't hurt....

Characterization and arcs, eroticism, plot, twists, this was a good short story/ novella.

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I only regret that I took so little no to read this story, It was very enjoyable. Victoria really wasn't a hooker, she had decided to do so as a last, desperate resort based on sad previous experiences but never really managed to get actual on the job (soul scarring experience) before Jason intervened and took her off the streets and his bosses wife read like a woman of great worth unlike her cheating ass selfish, self-centered daughter.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Ending of this chapter felt a bit abrupt. But, seeing as this story is close to 12 years old without an update, I guess it's done. The writer behind the Stangstar profile hasn't published stories here since 2016, so I also guess it's a 'dead' profile as it were.

I did like the writing style, I'll give the rest of his/her/their stories a go.

peterb5740peterb5740over 1 year ago

Beat damn read in a while! I couldent stop reading .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author's “Pretty Woman” fantasy, v. 2

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What's ironic is nowadays you would struggle to find an attractive girl who has not done onlyfans, stripping, escort work or had a sugar daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice twist on Pretty Woman.

Like the film version, would really like a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More adventures of the young couple growing as international business heads, family expansion and warm home or Ria's grandparent's farm/ranch?

Will Ria go back to school or work with Jason when Myrna retires?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whores, whores everywhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SS06 writes on another site occasionally. I think he and the powers to be on Literotica had a falling out. About what I don't know.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I agree with Other2Other1 this a great story and I too wish SS06 would come back and start writing on Lit again. Anybody know what ever happened to SS06. 5/5

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

I read this story about a year ago and loved it. Have to say the second read through has only improved my impression.

Its a shame we don’t see anything from SS06 anymore, he is one of my favourite lit authors!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Several smart characters in this story.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I love the character of Ria, she is in my top 10 female chart terms on this site. If her character had been a little more fleshed out she would be number 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jason finally found somebody to love him, and so did Ria. Maybe it won't be long, she'll tap him on the shoulder and say "look daddy", then show him her positive test, where a little person will feed at her breasts. Dana better not interfere, or she'll she mama bear protecting her cub and daddy bear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A "pretty woman" story, right down to the rushed ending. "He rescued me " 'and I rescued him right back 'was the worst writing in the movie. and this story ended much more believably. Or he could have written another two pages of drivel about the family, children and taking over the company. Better to end it this way. 10 stars, s/JJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty woman did it better but I really like the story. Agree with others that the final chapter could have been expanded to give more detail to the growing romance between Ria and Jason.

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

IT'S A GOOD STORY, BUT YOU RUSHED THE ENDING. IT COULD HAVE BEEN MORE DETAILED.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Too fast of an ending. Needs another chapter.

ElectroGlideinBlueElectroGlideinBlueover 2 years ago

Great story until the rushed ending. I wish you would have put more thought into how to end this story. It just seems like you gave up, got writers block and lost creativity. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need another chapter to give Ria and Jason children, and Kurt & Verna "grandchildren"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dana did all the bullshit to herself. Poor little rich girl. Ria fell in love after she knew Jason wasn't out to hurt her. He just loved her.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

good story, I love the action and burning the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
continuity problem

"So finally I just decided about a week ago to become a prostitute"

He met her 8 months before, when he almost drove her over, and it was at least implied that she was a prostitute at that point also.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Very good story. I see a few more chapters coming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My opinion

Fantastic love story. Dana is not good enough to wipe the shit from the bottom of Ria's shoes. Dana was so stupid to ruin her fairy tale marriage. It was all on her and only her.

HKL BTB fan and RAAC under appropriate circumstances

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great story

Another great story, both parts of it. Great reveal on Verna. Who would have guessed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great until the end.

Rushed...and not believable. And us Mustang guys stick together.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Spoilt

Spoilt by the abrupt ending.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Slightly Rushed And Faded At The End But A classic Nevertheless

A typical and enjoyable romp. Shame that Dana didn't get her wish in some ways but the right girl won in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Rushed

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Short?

This is a great series with much potential. Hope you can add more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue...

Please write another chapter or three, they have to have kids and live happily ever after! WONDERFUL WRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A little rushed at the end.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 4 years ago
Good story like all StangStar stories.

A story well told.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
StangStar06 is still around

He just doesn't seem to post on Literotica anymore. Maybe he finds Lit's commenters too toxic or something. He posts on other story sites. As far as I remember he put out five stories or so in 2019.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish stang was stil around

There's something about the story that makes me feel good, that makes me feel love actually exists.

I just want to hear more because Jason and Victoria have something so special and amazing. Reading about them reminds me of how I felt was my first love. I will never forget her even though she's far far away

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh yeah!

Loved the story. If only life worked out this well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry but 4 Stars

I would have given this Story 5 stars .. But the Bunny Ranch is not in Las Vegas

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Block

I lived in the DC area and do not recall The Block there, but I do remember The Block in downtown Baltimore.. strip dancers, hookers, seedy bars... ntl another 5 * story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Karma

Dam good story nothing like a wheel of karma in full swing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Spent A Couple Of Weeks Working

In Muskegon years ago and regularly ate at a little restaurant/diner in the Heights, honest to God named the Doo Drop Inn. Thanks for bringing back some nice memories, great area right on the shore of the big lake. Now all Dana has to do is start taking the money so she can move on from just being a slut to full blown (I know) whore, she already knows the neighborhood. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A good story with

A satisfying conclusion. The entitled ex wife got most of what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whoopie !!

I didn't think it was possible!!

After you sold me the premise for this story, you could have most probably also sold me the Leaning Tower of Pisa, because I like Italian food and Gina Lollobrigida!

Five pointy things for allowing me to go to bed feeling good!!

WordcraftWordcraftabout 5 years ago
I AM A SUCKER . . .

. . . For awesome stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

It has it all. A real story with a great ending. When SS06 is on, you can't get a better story teller.

Full of stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story...

I love these kinds of stories; hooker with a heart of gold, though technically, she was barely a hooker. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have a gift,it's nice just to read a romantic story.

Dude,great story,a few others too. I one her for porn,but happened on your stories .I am a bit scared to read some,because I have been the one burned too. I can relate and just wanted to let you know I think your writing is top shelf. Keep it up!!! N

stevenosip@gmail.com.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
This is the only author

That I actually feel bad for the girl. I love burning the bitch. I love getting revenge, but in SS06's stories I always end up feeling sad for the girl. No other author do I feel sad for the cheating girl except in stangstar's. In a lot of SS06 stories I want reconciliation and always feel bad when the bitch gets burned.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Love this story. It’s just so.... cute.

The hooker with the golden heart. “Pretty Woman”!

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
I think I read this before.

It is still great. Five stars!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Lovely Prelude To 8 Mile

Bravo! A fine romance indeed! Hints of "Pretty Woman" -- and a delightful plot device that carried over well in your "8 Mile" story a few years later (without the prostitution hook, of course).

You delivered some well-deserved comeuppance to the cheaters, some well-deserved joy to the decent and worthy, and a cute little wrinkle at the end with Kurt & Verna.

I'm really enjoying reading my way through your stories, and hope you haven't left Lit behind.

RedRyder50RedRyder50about 7 years ago
Nice!

Great story. Kept me reading to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow !!!

ANOTHER great one. My main worry is what do I do when I've read all your stories? Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HARD TO FIND FAULT

You would think that the circumstances of Ria's arrest would have been brought up. Merely a technical prostitute not a practicing one. I almost felt sorry for Dana, she certainly didn't deserve the sympathy. Her reasoning for fucking some other guy was baseless. Too bad really that she was an alcoholic.I gues that's what almost made me feel sorry for her. Another sorry tale of booze ruining someone's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

You held my attention from beginning until the end. Really enjoyed the journey. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS STORY NEEDS AN EPILOG

Yes I previously commented on your story! That's a me hey! E know they lived happy ever after! Put in how many kids, dogs, cats and he was just elected President of the United States! Dana now found she liked the prostitute charade? Tried it that's were she met her new Husband . Hard nose Sargeant who loves her and their 4 kids. Fuck knuckles who tried to blackmail Ria was never seen again. Now that's an ending. Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Great yarn!

I will be reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Good story it ends well and all is well.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BOY HIS LIFE IS NOT BORING

This is Fiction at it's best! Pleeeeeeeeze it's 2016 would you please publish more of your great stories ! Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
fowl - foul

Fowl mouth?

That really create some weird visuals :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SOMETIMES I KNOW

why I try to read all of your stories and this is one of those times... TY Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oncore

Geat story in my favorites and have read many times. As I have asked before when can we expect a follow up story on Jason and Ria??

Ron Texa

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Another great one

5 stars+.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
And Yet Another One!

Stang, you are some kind of writer. I hope you write professionally - if you don't you should. You have a way with words. You have the imagination, you have the stupid wives, you have the Mustang husband and you have the best, I mean best, second love that the Mustang husband finds...oh yeah, and the gum-chewing process server.

Thanks for another fun and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RIA WOW

IT HAS A NICE RING TO IT. BEAUTIFUL NAME FOR A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY. 5 STARS PLUS.

DO YOU HAVE A FOLLOW UP STORY ON JASON AND RIA IF NOT YOU SHOULD.

RON TEXAS

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Oh wow

All I can say is one fun story, keep them coming.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
not there

The Bunny Ranch is not in Las Vegas or Reno, prostitution would distract people from gambling thereby reducing the profits of the casinos.

So the counties which Las Vegas and Reno are in have ordinances against prostitution.

Which is not to say that there are no prostitutes in those cities, only that they do so illegally.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NOBODY SAID YOU CANT MOVE BACK

to the nearest town and live. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A well told tale...

I told to like a story about a good who was done wrong but persevered. Story of life from the Mustangs to the self made man plot line. And the bitch wife... I had two of those lunatics. You touched my heart. Oh! And I got my Victoria, too. Thanks for the wonderful stroll... A great tale told well...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
could have been a stand alone story

it was so disconnected from the original.

you have to really question the guys decision process to jump from Dana to a pro with issues. and the final reveal about the Bunny Ranch was an unnecessary low blow.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I hate willing cuckold stories, glad that this one was not one of them.

I prefer a reformed prostitute to a cheating wife. I hate spoiled rich girls who think they can get away with anything and everything. FIVE STARS.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Story about love...

A good story about love....Thank you...For now....

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Isn't the bunny ranch [sic] in Reno?

I enjoyed the story. SS either improved his writing skills in more recent stories or he had an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving wives?

this is a Romance story plain and simple now the first part i agree was a loving wives/cheating wife story. this is a story where two people meet in difficult situtations he needed companshion and she needed to survive some way or the other. 5 stars plus

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Ria was just trying to survive it's a good thing for both of them that he came along. More of a Romance story with the bitch Dana and her boyfriend Tim throw in. 5 stars. Now how about a follow up story on Ria and Jason. Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-loving wives

That's where you're wrong. This has become a category for willing cuckolds. Nine out of ten stories posted here daily is about willing cuckolds and their lifestyle. It wasn't that way before, but it has become that. The site owners have made it clear that stories about cuckoldry is the main theme for "loving wives". The other stories you're referring to are being split into other categories to prevent bad ratings and negative comments. Ask the owner of this site and the perverted sickos, they'll tell you this is the proper category for willing cuckoldry. In my opinion, the name loving wives should be changed to "cuckerotica", a more realistic name for the stories being posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loving wivves

someone asked why this was in loving wives.

I think some folks may be confused. This isnt a category about willing cucks.

Frankly the best stories is this category deal with revenge/retribution on cheating wives. Even the reconciliation stories contain some good ones.

Perhaps they should make a new category titles cucks and but such twisted sick stories there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If you do not like revenge stories you should avoid them

@ Anon Loving wives = wives with extramarital affairs, BUT NOT EVERY HUSBAND LIKES OR WANTS TO LIVE WIFE WITH EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIRS!!! If you likes cuckold stories you can read lot of here! Do not read stories with husbands who do not want to be cuckolds.................Are you closet anticuckold?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF?

Can anybody tell me how the fuck does this story fit at all the "Loving Wives" category?

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THERE IS A STRING OF TRUTH IN THE PROSTITUTE BUSINESS

in the Olds Days the ladies met up with the upcoming ranchers, politicians and land & cattle ranchers, Married and did what cums naturally. And there is always more to a good story, TK U MLJ LV NV

racfguyracfguyalmost 10 years ago
Really enjoyed this one Stang!

It brought back memories of my own abbreviated marriage many years ago. My Christina had Louie (her father) absolutely wrapped around her little finger, with help from her mama, Jane. They tried to do the same to me, but I was smarter than Jane & Louie and got out - fast (in my 64 1/2 Mustang ragtop!). They thought they had me forever. Tina followed me around - no PI, just her, and she even had the "balls" to find me and scream and cuss me out when I moved 400 miles out-of-state! - six months after the divorce! LMAO!!

Regarding an earlier comment by Harry in VA: Doofus, you must not be involved with any women, because ALL women freak-out if/when they find your porn collection, be it mags, VHS tape or DVDs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed this

When I read this story I had some good laughs at the witty humor. It ended very well. GREAT READ. Thanks for sharing.

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 10 years ago
Opps, I hit the wrong star on my phone

Sorry, i went to hit 5 and my feakishly huge thumb hit 4

It's a great read as usual, even the cameo appearance of the other Mustang Rider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
everyone loves

a hooker. 2**

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great story

romance-sex-intrigue-revenge-good stuff, well-written thanks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous