Back Pain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matanda
matanda
135 Followers

He nodded and I plunged faster than I could manage taking him as deep as I could right away. His precum salted my tongue and I choked on his massive dick, pulling up to try again. I looked up and licked my lips trying to taste his precum, but it was gone. I was determined to draw out more, and I lowered myself down slowly this time, opening my throat as much as I could as I tried to take it all. His cock reached my throat and caused tears to form in the corner of my eyes. I dove in too fast to stay long but I held until I couldn't any longer, savoring his fullness in my mouth and his pubes in my face.

I rose off him when I ran out of breath. I stared into his eyes through the welling tears and took deep breaths. He smiled approvingly before closing his eyes and tipping his head back. I went down again, but instead of taking him all the way, I bobbed up and down repeatedly, swirling my tongue and sucking as I went.

After a few minutes, his breathing became audible. I wanted to hear him moan, so I picked up the pace, squeezing his balls with my free hand. He squirmed underneath me and I tasted another small sample of his precum. He tasted so good. I needed a proper feeding. I moved my hands from his balls to his thighs and felt his hair. I loved a hairy, silver daddy and remembered how I longed to see his chest and belly.

Tentatively I asked permission. "May I explore, sir?"

He nodded and I lifted his shirt up with my hands. His belly was perfect. Grey hair sprouted from his dick and spread upward, spiraling around his belly button and up to his chest. He was hairy, but not too hairy. It was a fine distinction in my taste. I kissed his belly, moving my lips over his round frame and truly loving it as much as his massive cock. I followed his trail up to his pecs, lifting his t-shirt even higher to see his coral nipples. He raised his arms to allow me to take off his shirt all the way. He was finally completely before me for my admiration and it was everything I wanted.

His grey body hair covered his chest, but unlike the rest of his body was joined by bright white hair as well. He was chubby but firm, not flabby. I immediately kissed his nipples and flicked them with my tongue. This elicited a response from my Daddy as he exhaled sharply- almost the moan that I craved. I nibbled gently and got what I wanted: a moan from his mouth so close to my ears that it echoed. I transitioned to his other nipple, kissing his chest on the way over, intent on treating every inch of his body as thoroughly as I could. I sucked and licked and nibbled again and his moans became familiar. I kissed as much of his chest and belly as I could, relishing the feel of his hair on my tongue until his hands re-established control.

He pushed my head down to his dick, which I gladly accepted into my mouth. He pushed me all the way down and held me there. I wasn't able to open up my throat under his control and his cock suffocated my airway. But it was too hot for me to give up. I held as long as I possibly could until I started to panic and gasp for air. The feeling of my gasping throat around his cock apparently pleasured him enough to trigger the beginning of his orgasm. He gasped and released my head and tightened his muscles to stop it. As I came up for air, I tasted more of his seed and anticipated the whole load. But he was able to stop himself and I could only watch him and try to catch my breath as he tried to hold on. His pole was shimmering wet from all my slobber.

"It's time, boy. Are you sure you can take it?"

I nodded with pleading eyes.

He looked sternly at me and I knew a nod was not a proper response.

"Yes, sir." I said through heavy breaths. It was difficult just to speak those two words as I still struggled to recover from him forcing me down.

"Then we better get some miracle cream." He stood from the couch and returned with lube. "I'm not sure how but this stuff makes tight holes like yours open up juuuuust enough for Daddy to slip inside."

My butt puckered as it did before. I knew it was time and I was apprehensive but desperate.

"On the couch, boy. On your knees and ass up to Daddy."

I quickly obeyed and kneeled on the leather couch across from where he was sitting. I instinctively knew the other side was Daddy's spot. His finger applied lube to my crack and my hole and effortlessly entered.

I moaned, not just from the feeling of his finger probing, but anticipation of what would follow. He took it out and again stretched my cheeks to look inside. Again the air filled my gaping hole as he held it open and spit inside. Precum fell from my cock as his spitting drove me wild. He applied more and more lube until deeming me finally ready.

"Now you beg."

"Please Daddy, fill my hole."

I felt him draw closer.

"Please Daddy. Take me."

His cock head entered easily but quickly met resistance. It was too big. He pushed but it didn't go any further.

"You have to open boy."

I was trying. He took out the tip that had breached and replaced it with fingers. This time two fingers slid in and re-applied even more magic cream.

"Please Daddy, spit in there too."

He told me to beg and I wasn't going to stop until he commanded me to stop. He leaned forward and spat into my stretched hole. It felt strangely satisfying.

"Please Daddy. I can take it. I have to take it."

He approached again. Like the first time, it initially entered with ease but my walls couldn't stretch enough to accompany his thickness.

"Relax boy."

I closed my eyes and exhaled, concentrating on relaxing my muscles, and he slid a couple inches deeper.

I yelped as the pain spread throughout my insides. He had passed the block and was able to slowly work his dick all the way in.

"Is it all the way Daddy?" I asked through my whimpers.

"All the way boy. Just breath."

I tried not to whine. I wanted to be strong but he was too thick for my hole. I was physically desperate to get him out of me, but mentally obsessed with taking him all the way. My own battle of wills ensued as I tried to will the pain away.

"Good boy." He whispered while he caressed my cheeks with his hands. "Daddy will be careful."

He shifted back, removing a couple inches before pushing it back in all the way. I tensed up and groaned as my body instinctively tried to twist away from him. He held his position again to help stretch me. After a minute, he took his massive dick out completely and I felt empty.

I looked over my shoulder and saw him applying more lube to his cock.

"Please Daddy. I need it back."

"That's enough," his voice was stern. "I'm still in control, boy."

I spread my cheeks with my hands and squirmed, anxiously waiting for him to enter again but it was only filled with air.

I slumped my head, defeated, and saw my own hard cock. The constant flow of precum was now essentially glued to my slit and reminded me of the taste I craved.

I turned around to see my Daddy staring at my hole, just patiently waiting. He smacked my desperate ass and scolded me. "I did not ask you to change positions. I said on your knees, ass up boy!"

The sting only intensified my lust. I was beginning to enjoy his spanks, but I didn't want to displease Daddy.

"Up boy!" I got off the couch and faced him. "Kiss your daddy and tell him you're sorry."

"Sorry for not being patient Daddy." I kissed him on the lips and he took control. He held my face in his hands and a fire swelled in him as he passionately kissed me. His tongue filled my mouth like I wished his dick would. My body became limp under his passionate kisses but his arms kept me upright.

He pulled back and straightened me on my feet and looked me in the eyes. His expression was of concern. "This is it boy. I'm going to take you now. Remember who is in charge here, but also remember if it is too much, ask to stop."

I didn't care how much it hurt, I wanted him to properly use my hole. "Yes sir."

He bent me over the armrest of the couch and I stood on my feet hunched over the leather couch. He stood behind me and positioned his dick. With one last handful of lube smeared across his dick he entered again and pushed himself all the way in. His hands grabbed my hips as he prepared to use me as leverage. I grabbed the leather and readied my mind to endure any pain. I needed that load in my hungry mouth or hole - whichever Daddy would feed.

He bucked back and forth and slid in and out of me. I was delirious from pleasure as his massive cock rubbed my prostate relentlessly. I knew as soon as he found a rhythm that I would cum and I knew I had to tell Daddy.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum sir."

"Not on my couch, boy!" He pulled out and picked me up. He pulled me around to the front of the couch and pushed me down on my back. "Boys cum on the floor or on themselves, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

He began stroking my cock with his hand as I lay on the couch. My hole begged to be filled and my prostate engaged, but Daddy was in charge. He worked my cock in his hand and I felt the orgasm rising. I moaned and tilted my head and looked him in the eyes as he jerked my load out of me.

I gasped and spasmed as he aimed my load at my chest. Several shots splashed my stomach and cum continued to leak, eventually pooling in a mess below my belly button.

Daddy smiled at me as he scooped up my cum from the mess and placed it in my mouth. My mouth opened to accept his fingers and I licked my own cum off him. I wanted his cum, not my own. He let go of my cock and turned my legs up over the armrest. He now held me in an elevated position with my butt above the armrest and my upper body sunk low into the couch cushions. Daddy stood above me and continued where we left off.

In this position, I could see him above me as he drove downward into my body and somehow got even deeper. I squirmed and whined beneath his grunts. Now that my powerful orgasm had released much of my pent up lust, the pain became more prominent. Still, I needed him inside me.

"Please Daddy, feed me."

He smacked my cheek to assert dominance but continued his assault on my hole.

I looked in his eyes and we locked a gaze. I could see in his eyes that he was hungry and determined. This was going to go until he finished. Locked in his eyes, his hunger filled me too. His upper body started to quiver as he thrust into me over and over.

He moaned and sighed and commanded again, "beg for it, boy. Ask for Daddy's load!"

"Oh Daddy, pleassseeee feed me. Please daddy!" I panted in his arms as he rubbed my prostate again.

"Where do you want it boy?"

"In my mouth, Daddy! Please sir!"

He pulled out and urgently scuffled around towards me and jerked his load directly into my waiting mouth. The salty cream was sweet when you got the whole load. He propelled three big squirts onto my tongue. The sounds of pleasure he made as he reached his orgasm were even sweeter than the cream he fed me. After his initial bursts, he held his position panting and exhaling powerfully above me.

It was my favorite sight lying beneath his powerful, standing figure. He towered above me and his hairy belly inflated and released slowly as he peered down with a look of exhausted satisfaction and the last remnants of cum gathered at his tip. With my back slumped in the couch and my legs in the air, I strained to sit up as much as I could and take him all the way in my mouth. He leaned down and forward to assist as I gathered all the sweet seed that I could and gulped the cum down my throat. He began to moan as I sucked hard on his slit to try and get any last remnants. His hips bucked into my face and his body collapsed forward, catching himself with his arms on the top of the couch. His spent body draped over me and I grabbed his body with my arms to pull myself up. I put his nipples back in my mouth and he sighed. I felt his hairy chest and let my hands roam. He regained his strength and sat up, pulling me up to my feet.

He put his hands on his hips and I just stared, brimming with pride at satisfying my master. I could see it in his eyes. This hairy, silver daddy with strong arms and a perfect belly stared back.

He leaned over and grabbed his phone off his coffee table. He sent a text and I heard mine vibrate on the counter. He pointed to it with his head and watched over my shoulder as I opened the message.

"Save my number as Daddy," the text commanded.

My hole puckered. I dutifully followed the instructions and looked at him waiting for the next command.

"When I text, boy, you respond. Understand?"


matanda
matanda
135 Followers
12