All Comments on 'Back Scratches Affair Ch. 02'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BULLSHIT, HORSESHIT & DOGSHIT

Right. So any man would listen to a porn drenched telling of how his lezzie wife did another woman over and over. You are a true fag, writer. What a disgusting wimp husband story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
Offensive vile hideous revolting bizzare

another Taboo teller asshole story or another super wimp man...

PRROF she opens telling her husband about how it happened... how she fell in love with another woman and decided to cheat and lie and deceive and betray HIM. Husband says.......... "You don't really have to tell me all this, I'm not sure if I want to know.".........

CUNT wife says ..................."Please hear me out. As I said, I want to tell someone and my friends wouldn't understand. I'm not sure if I understand it totally myself. ******This might help me to understand why I did it and I want you to know what led up to it. *****

======================================================

If that is her goal... WHY in her telling of her story does th wife HAVE to go into sexual climaxes? sexual positions? licking each others clits? fucking in the bathroom? etc etc .......................

======================================================

how does THAT info make or HEAL or help them as a married couple stuggling with her awful cheating?

if anything it makes her the wife looks WORSE!!!!

==============================================

the telling of the story the way the wife did when she is suppose to making an effort to apologize and fix things reveals a SERIOUS CHARACTER FLAW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So it's all about her

I realize it's a standard part of such stories that events of the cheating are related in detail, but twice he tells her he doesn't want to here them, but she persists because of her needs. This only emphasizes that she doesn't really care about him. He's the wounded part, but her healing is all she cares about. So what if what she is saying disgusts or hurts him, as long as she gets her release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'll take it.

At least it is well written,interesting and so far has no wimp husband hidding in a closet to watch his wife with some black guy. That is enough for me. Thanks

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
1 Wimp Down, 1 to go.

George's wife Susan, had him pegged from the beginning, when she said "I'll convince him to take me back." She knew she was married to a spineless wimp, just like Jenna is, and THAT was their common bond. These two wimps didn't even lose their wives to real men, but to another pussy with a STRAP-ON! The fact that his wife bought the strap-on doesn't seem to indicate any remorse or guilt on Jenna's part. Then of course George and Jack believe them when they tell them they got a place together, but no sex, because there is 2 bedrooms. This statement coming from a couple of liars who've used most of the other rooms in the house for sex, and is believed by these 2 morons is causing me to have less and less sympathy for these gullible fools. Same old self centered women song and dance, I'll act really, really sorry for a couple of weeks, months, (years in some stories) and sooner or later the wimp hubby will take me back. Until next time, and there will be a next time, she'll just have to be a little more careful. Even though these slut wives love their little wimp guy hubby'sand want to be with him, they have little or no respect for them. So there's no reason not to have fabulous, earth shaking sex with someone else when the opportunity presents itself.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Excellent story.

Women are on a far more emotional level than most men and defimitely more than these two. I think her telling the story, completely, to him is a cathartic for her, a purging of feelings and emotions. She should now be back to where she was in her feelings him before it all started. I think the fact that she hasn't told him she loves him and only him is what might ruin the marriage. He doesn't like the quantity "I love you more than her". Nor do I blame him. If she can ever tell him, truthfully, that he is the ONLY one, as I'm sure she did when first married, then he may decide to work the marriage out. Otherwise, I don't think so, I think he'll lose interest in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Jack and Jenna

It seems that Jack and Jenna are not trying to settles their marital problems the way Susan and her husband are and ultimately if not now, their marriage will end at a later point in time. Why? So far it Jenna talking about what she and Susan did or how she loves her but loves him more or how she would never leave even though over the last six months she physically lived with him but was emotionally and sexually living with Susan. A case in point is when Jack wanted to take her out for dinner it was more important to her to meet her lover than go out with him. I think this makes a large statement as to where her love and relationship commitment really was. Also, it seems like she did not really respect him as a husband or a man when you compare what she is saying now to Jack now and the remarks she made about his writing and willingness to learn sexual methods to satisfy her. The fact on the sexual methods is during the marriage he was trying to find ways to satisfy her and she keeps telling him everything was fine that it was her inability to have a climax during sex. To take that a step further, it was found during one of their sexual sessions that if she was on top and in control she did have strong climaxes and Jack was more than willing to continue having sex using that position,

Another problem is Jack, he is responding to her questions with negative remarks and when she tells him the detailed story about the affair he tells I am not interested in hearing it, she keeps up the story and he keeps listening to it. He should have told her no more than twice he was not interested in hearing it and if she continued gotten up and walked away ending the conversation until she respected his feelings. In most cases his remarks are.

The story she told him about how the relationship evolved also makes me wonder how much love and commitment she had towards her marriage and husband; yes Susan kissed her first and keep that part of the romantic part of the relationship going but it was Jenna that started the sexual part of the relationship and it was her that keep escalating what sexual contact occurred. Sexually it stared as mutual masturbation and progressed onto the use of a dildo it was and it was all started by Jenna. She says they did not do oral sex maybe they did maybe they didn’t but my bet is it was coming if they had not been caught. I don’t see where not having oral sex is much to brag about, they did plenty of other sexual acts so how significant is not doing oral sex?

If I was Jack the next time she says anything about getting back together he should ask her do you love Susan and if the answer is yes than say sorry if you cannot commitment yourself totally to me than I am divorcing you and if it is yes than the answer should only after we go through marriage counseling and the marriage counselor can tell me that she really has that love and commitment towards you.

Ny real thought is Jenna knows she has lost her lover Susan and she does not want to lose her husband even if he is nothing more than a piece of shit to her. I hope when you end the story you have him tell her there is no fucking way you and I will ever get back together. Goodbye and never bother me again.

ProfWriterProfWriterabout 17 years ago
Who are these crackpots who write these comments?

I find it revolting for anyone, especially non-writers, such as zed0 and Harryin VA to criticize the writer of a fictional piece with personal attacks. A writer's creativity and willingness to weave a story that is entertaining and welcome to some readers is commendable. To criticize a writer because a story's ending does not match one's own twisted thought process leaves me sad for these sad, sad, people.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
The scratches of life were my best lessons

Young insecure and inexperienced I had nothing to compare what I was hearing from my future (first) wife with. I heard a lot of ambivalence ‘I love you’s and on the other hand I want to do something else’. We were both very young, but nothing like the rough tumble of experience can teach you lessons for life. <P>

This husband should not be settling for an ambivalent wife who tries to minimize a prolonged period of an ongoing cheating; who still can not see the real problem in the lack of an emotional commitment. And who has a major belated sexual identity crisis. Every thing else she is selling to him now is damage control on her part and effort to regain some minimum of safety and stability. But underneath nothing is settled. <P>

He would be making the biggest tragic error of his life if he does not tell her as much as I love you, but you are not ready to be in married relations now. You are confused; you are finding and redefining your sexual identify now. Who knows how many more men and women you will need to go throw before your sexual orientation becomes clear to you. It’s not fair to either of us to put us in a binding committed marriage when I am who I am, and where you are in such a different place. In addition, the stain, the shadow of lying and cheating and breaking trust is a huge obstacle. You chose to not trust me, but to manipulate and use me. That, by extension could apply to any part of our lives - from sex to money to simply basic respect to the value of the partner as to not to be lied to. And it is not a momentary error but an ongoing life style policy of lying to me that you adapted. That’s what enemies, not allies and partners hold towards each other. <P>

Good luck with your life, and lucky will be the person who gets you when you are finally ready to trust and respect the kind of intimate relations which marriage is.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It would be hard to listen to her story

For him to listen to her tell her story of her cheating on him, and of all that she did with another lover, would hard to take without being enraged.With what she told of what she has done, he could do anything he wants to do to her. Very explicit erotic writing and interesting to have such vivid explanations of lesbian sex. Thanks for the chapter....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Crap

A load of self serving selfish crap - so its all the guys fault their wives went off to have a lesbo experience - BULLSHIT at least try to make your story realistic about the emotions of a heterosexual male - but wait you would'nt know how to would you given your story is written from one perspective - lesbians trying to make it look like the guys are to blame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yeah, bullshit story.

Is the author queer, too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's definitely official now. You have no concept of how a real man acts! I'm not talking about pussies who can't tie their own shoes. This I love you baby and want to forgive you at all costs is fucking stupid! Maybe you should read a few western novels. Learn how real men act when they get angry because this guy is a fucking pussy!!!

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
You lost me here

You lost me with this chapter. Instead of dealing the fact that she lied to him and cheated on him, he lets her share her sexual experience. It does not matter to me who she cheated with but I sure as hell would not want to hear about it in graphic detail. This would only make me angrier and I would have filed for divorce the next morning. Your character Jack was weak, he lost his wife to another woman and now he is going to take her back. Even though she cheated on him she still loves him. Give Jack his balls back and let him find a new faithful woman. I gave this a rating of one, it started out well then fell flat on is face in chapter two.

BigK10BigK10over 9 years ago
It may have started out being a different way of moving the plot...

(as well as including a graphic sex scene), but when he tells her several times that he doesn't want to hear it, and she continues saying that she just "has to tell someone," it showed a great lack of respect for his feelings. Just a reminder that at this point, his feelings, and how he dealt with her betrayal, lies, etc, should've been the most important thing for both of them, if she really wanted to reconcile.

Instead, she just had to prattle on extolling all the sordid details of her affair. This made my opinion of Jack drop a notch or two, because he tolerated it. If it had been me, even as low as I would've been feeling, after the second request for her to stop, I would've loudly asked her, "What part of 'I don't want to hear this' don't you understand?"

** spoiler alert ** ** don't read to avoid spoiling the end **

(I include this here to avoid making 2 comments)

I was about 50-50 whether he should take her back until she did this. After that, I was disappointed that he didn't at least set out conditions, or at least make her jump through a few hoops before taking her back.

One other thing, I would love to get one of those part time jobs where you can earn $3600 (plus what she used to rent the apartment) in only two & half months! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impluasible Characters

The husband is a worthless pussyboy. And this story is becoming mental! Where would any of this stand up in the court of reason? She causes all the pain and he has to call her? He does the work to fix them? She broke - she should fix it.Except she won't coz she's not even sorry. And the cheaters shacked up and had seperate beds. - My arse they did!

"She settled back and said, "I was afraid you were never going to call."" - Yeah, fixing her betrayal was his responsibility wasn't it.

""He sighed and said, "I was being a coward. Instead of facing my pain and fear, I hide in work and writing. I'm sorry I left you hanging for so long. I finally decided, after talking with George and seeing how he was dealing with it, that I better call you.""

- He should have binned the bitch and channeled it into his writing.

And still he has to listen to her "explanation", so she can offload her guilt.

He said, "You don't really have to tell me all this, I'm not sure if I want to know."

""Please hear me out. As I said, I want to tell someone and my friends wouldn't understand."" - He the victim you deluded slut. He's not s'posed to "understand".

Skipped the pointless and unneccesary lezza shit. This overlong, detailed sexual recap shows the real purpose of this cuckfest.

""After a story like that I should be very turned on, enough to take it out and masturbate in front of her, but because it's my wife telling me the story, I feel disgust."" - No. you feel disgust because you're supposedly not a faggot, nor are they pleasuring for your entertainment but their own.

""I figured there was only one way to have both of what I wanted, not to do it very often, and to do my best to keep her a secret."" - WRONG! What's given to someone else is done at a spouse's expense. Its nopt something EXTRA. It is a division of a spouse's time, a LIMITED resource that REDUCES the time and energy available to spend on those minor things like, oh, I don't know, working on their marriage?

""Yeah, you rationalized your actions pretty good there; too bad you were so wrong."

A pained look came to her eyes as he said that.

"Are you done with your story?"" - A little late for this doormat to take up his man card.

TLDR: Cuck crap. plain & simple

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
once

she's tasted the quim there's no going back to a him. TK

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wimp

I'm sorry, but he is a definite wimp. Leave her and her girlfriend. Get out now.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
So, he uses his

non-existent emotions as inspiration in his stories?

Where is his rage, frustration, sense of betrayal? And why would you torture this character by sending him back to Sizzler time and again? Hasn't he suffered enough?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i agree with 26th

He is a wimp.

He doesn't have to tell her about revenge affairs, but he needs to have them now.

SIX MONTHS. Fuck that cow. Love? who cares about love! honestly anyone that loves me and betrays me isn't very good at love! and loving another is easy! find anyone mildly attractive that you share interests in, spend time together. BAM..love.

that's how cheap and easy it is to fall in love. but to MAINTAIN love...ah...that's effort. Effort his wife has not. Effort she's thwarted.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Didn't

Didn't think it would get worse. What is wrong with this guy? How long will be take her shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Huh? Makes no sense. No way he would work to get back with her. Why turn him into another weak and spineless cuck. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Male or female lover. Who Cares? Dump her cheating ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous