Back Seat Adventure

Story Info
I get picked up and bred by a man with a small car.
3.4k words
4.72
11.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wandering my usual cruising area. I had been here for at least a couple of hours now. It was starting to become exasperating. It was a warm Friday night and lust was in the air. It certainly was for me. Every so often a car would pass by and I could tell it was for them, too. However, no takers yet. I continued walking up one side of the street and down the other. A car would pass and I would check to see if they were giving me an extended look. Some were passing through on their way to wherever they may be headed but occasionally I would get that look, the one that said 'I'm horny as hell and need to do something about it.'

So far, not too many looks of that sort tonight. You know your chances are increasing when you see the same vehicle pass more than once. When someone starts circling the block, you know they are looking for something more than a parking spot. I hadn't seen too much of that tonight. It was still relatively early, around eleven P.M. I had gotten an early start tonight, hoping for more than one encounter, but it seemed as if I wasn't going to have much luck getting an early start.

I casually strolled up the block and when I reached the corner, I decided I would take a rest for a few minutes. There was a commercial building there that was closed for the day and I leaned on the wall. I always tried to do this on a corner because you get get traffic from two directions. This particular spot was a good one because it had a fire hydrant right in front near the corner that would leave a space open should one of the cars want to pull over and talk to me.

After a few minutes I started walking down the block again towards the corner at the far end of the block. Once I reached that corner, I turned around to in order to walk back to the corner from which I had just come. A few steps in a small blue car turned the corner from behind me and gave me the look I had been hoping to see, that long stare with direct eye contact. I gave him the same look in return, and then he sped off. I was hoping I had not seen the last of him. I watched as he drove up the block to see which way he would go. If he made a right or went straight, he was likely leaving the area and that would be that. But, if he made a left turn, there was a very good chance he would come back around for a second look. I felt a rush of excitement when he made a left.

As I continued walking I was frequently looking around, hoping to see that small blue car turn the corner again. I was about half way down the block when I saw that same car turn the corner and start heading up the block. When he reached me, he slowed to a crawl and gave me the stare, and I gave him the stare right back. He nodded in the direction I was already walking and took off.

As I watched his car, it pulled over at the fire hydrant I had been standing near a bit earlier. He sat idling at the hydrant as both my feet and my heart quickened their pace. I was breathing heavier, and not from exertion. As I was nearing his car I heard his window roll down. It was the loveliest sound I heard so far tonight. If I am lucky, I will be hearing a lot more sounds that are even lovelier soon enough. Finally, I had reached his car.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey." I responded.

He asked " Are you looking to hang out for a while?"

"Yeah, I am, definitely" I answered.

"Turn around and let me see your ass" he demanded.

I turned around and he reached out of his window and grabbed my ass firmly with his left hand. He gave it a couple of good squeezes and said "Nice. I can definitely work with that. You like to get fucked in that thing?"

"I do" I answered.

"What's it gonna cost me?" he asked.

"Nothing," I replied, "I'm not out here for money."

"Great. So then you're only out here for cock. How do you like this one?"

I looked inside his car and he had his hard cock out and he was slapping it against his steering wheel. It was a very nice looking one, too. Somewhere around six and half or seven inches, quite thick with a nicely shaped head and prominent veins. It was certainly something I could spend a lot of time with.

"That's a great looking cock." I replied.

"Why don't you get in and you can get a much closer look at it." He said.

I walked around the front of the car and entered on the passenger side, sliding into the seat. As soon as I closed the door, he grabbed my left hand and put it on his manhood. I wrapped my fingers around it and felt it's incredible hardness and thickness as I very slowly stroked it up and down.

"I have a good spot, we'll be their in a few minutes," he said, "why don't you see what it tastes like in the mean time."

With that, I leaned down into his lap and licked his cock on the underside from the base, letting my tongue glide over the road map of veins that led directly to the head and ran my tongue around the head of his cock several time and let my tongue explore the top side on it's journey back down. When I reached the bottom, I took his balls out of his pants and let my tongue explore his scrotum, which encased what felt to be an exquisite pair of balls. I sucked one of his balls for a bit and then switched to the other. After having a good taste, I ran my tongue all the way back up and took his glans into my mouth, ran my tongue around it several times and then proceeded to let the rest of his cock enter my mouth.

I was sucking his dick with steady up and down motions while he continued driving to whatever destination it was he had in mind. He stopped for what was apparently a red light and he told me to keep my head down because some people were crossing the street. That was alright, because I had no intention of taking him out of my mouth. I was thoroughly enjoying giving him this mobile blowjob.

Several minutes later his car was making several short maneuvers, I heard him shift it into park and he turned the car off, turning the key all the way back so that his radio would stay on. With out disturbing what I was doing, he reached down under his seat and then slid his seat back some. It was now much easier for me to get at the treat he provided for me. His right hand found the back of my head and gently rested there while I continued with my business. He started gently massaging the back of my head and moaning as I was filling my mouth with what I needed most, very lightly moving his hips to the rhythm of the head he was receiving. His breath seemed to grow heavier and heavier with each downward motion of my head and he grabbed my hair with both hands and began forcing my head down onto him and thrusting up into my mouth with each downward motion, saying "Suck it, bitch, suck that cock. You're a great faggot cocksucker. Don't stop, I'm almost there."

I did exactly as I was told and he continued to thrust himself into my mouth with two handfuls of my hair until finally he stiffened up a bit and I suddenly felt the warm rush of him ejaculating his into my mouth. I felt the thick fluid wash over my tongue and sensed the wonderful taste of fresh cum simultaneously. I swallowed every drop he had deposited in my mouth and then, with his cock still in my mouth, gently stroked him with my hand to ensure I got every drop he had to offer.

"Shit," he said, "I'm glad I ran into you. I really needed that." He put himself back into his pants and got out of the car and told me to do likewise. This is the first time I had seen where he brought us. It was a dead end street and there was nothing but a cemetery on one side and a closed factory on the other. I've never been on this street before, but it was sure a great place for some car sex. The likelihood of being interrupted was minimal. I exited the car as he requested as he was sliding the driver's seat as far forward as it would go. He came around to the passenger side and slid that seat all the way forward as well.

He opened the back door of his car and said "Come on, sit in the back with me." I obliged and after he got into the back and slid across the seat, I got in and closed the door. He was removing his shoes putting them under the front seat, so I did likewise.

"You ever been fucked in the back of a car before?" he asked

I saw no reason to lie and responded "Yeah, a few times. This one is going to be a little tight, though."

"I hope this car isn't going to be the only thing that's a little tight." he giggled as he started re-opening his pants.

"No worries there, I'm nice and tight for you." I said

"Oh yeah, turn around and let me see." he said, and I turned away from him and positioned myself on the back seat so he could have easy access to what he wanted, while opening the front of my pants as I did so.He slipped his hand down the back of my pants and probed until he found what he was looking for. He rubbed his finger vertically along my hole and then started pushing in.

His finger was half way in when he said "Yeah, that's tight. I like it." He pulled my pants down a bit and he worked his finger in a little more and then began inserting a second finger. I was breathing heavily by the time he managed to get both fingers all the way in.

"You like that, don't you? You like being finger fucked in the back of a car like a little slut. I know you do, I can tell." he said as his fingers were moving in and out at a good pace.

He took his fingers out and said "Let's get those pants off you. I wanna get a closer look at that ass." He gripped my pants at the waistband and began pulling them down. I shifted in my seat trying to make it easier for him. Once he had my pants entirely off, he leaned over the front seats and dropped them on the passenger seat and continued reaching for the glove compartment. He opened it, took something out and returned to his seat in the back. He had a small bottle of lubrication in his hand. "We're gonna need this for me to get into that tight little hole of yours." he said.

He took his pants off and threw them onto the front passenger seat and we were both on the back seat wearing nothing but shirts and socks. He pulled my shirt off and then removed his, depositing them both on that seat as well. I could see that he was getting hard again and was just about ready for some more. He grabbed me by the shoulder and the side and turned me away from him then grabbed my right ankle and pulled my leg up onto the back seat. I was now looking away from him in a sort of doggy style position with one leg on the seat and one on the floor. He shifted and put both of his hands on my ass and slowly spread my cheeks.

He said "Oh, that's a nice hole you got there. All smooth and pink, just begging to be violated. I'm gonna treat that hole like a pussy. Gonna lick it and fuck it and cum in it. You like that, slut? Does that turn you on? You want me to fuck you like the fag whore you are?"

I was so hot and ready, the only response I could manage was "Please."

With my ass still spread open, he began to lick my hole.The long, wet strokes of his tongue were making me shiver. He traced the entirety of my hole with his tongue and then started pushing in at the center. I could feel his tongue making penetration and then he was darting his tongue in and out. His saliva was starting to run down my taint and onto my balls, warm and wet. That was such a wonderful feeling in itself.

As he continued licking me, he started putting a finger in my ass without interrupting his anal feast and once he had it all the way in he began fucking me with it. Then a second finger was again making it's journey inward. He now had two fingers in my ass and was finger fucking me while licking my asshole around his fingers. Now a third finger was making it's way in and I could feel my self stretching a bit. He continued to finger fuck me and his tongue remained busy.

He stopped and withdrew his fingers. I remained in the position I was in, not planning to move unless told to do so. I heard the sound of a cap opening and after a few seconds I felt him applying lube to my hole. He stuck a couple finger in my and rubbed the remaining lube around the inside. I heard the bottle squeeze again and then the moist sound of lube being applied to his cock. When he was finished, he wiped his hand across my ass cheek as if it were a hand towel. He then positioned himself with one knee on the seat and his other leg off the side. I felt the head of his cock touch against my hole and begin to push.

The head began to enter and I felt the quick pain of full entry. He eased his cock all the way inside me and as he began to fuck me, the pain was gone. Now there was nothing but the ecstasy that comes with anal sex. He was holding me by the hips and thrusting expertly, giving me what I had spent much of the evening looking for. "You take dick like a real slut. You love this, don't you, you little skank." he said.

"Fuck yes, I do." I answered.

He pulled out and told me "Get down here." He took me by the arm and guided me to the floor. I was positioned between the two front seats with my upper half almost in the front of the car, leaning over the console, and my ass and legs in the back. He pushed my legs closed with his legs and positioned his legs on the outside of mine. He pulled my cheeks apart with two fingers and while gripping his cock with his other hand, spit on my hole twice and shoved his cock into me again. He was now in an almost squatting position.

"Take it like a faggot slut. Yeah, that's a good bitch. I can tell you love it." he said as he started pounding my ass. I was grabbing the edges of the front seats as he continued railing me, his hands now grabbing me at the shoulders and pulling me into him with each inward thrust, his girth not allowing me to ignore that I was filled with dick. He was fucking me hard, each inward thrust producing a loud slap as our bodies met. I could hear the wet, squishy sound of his lube covered cock entering and exiting my lube filled ass and it was music to my ears. He fucked me harder and harder and I could feel his sweat dripping on my back..

He slowed gradually and then stopped and withdrew from me. He lifted me from under my arms and said "Get on your back on the seat." He let me position myself on the back seat, laying on my back with my legs spread open as best I could. He climbed over to get between my legs and once he was between them and I lifted my legs up, bent at the knees and with my feet flat on the ceiling of the car. This left my asshole out in the open and very accessible to him.

He balanced himself on the seat between my legs and re-penetrated me. His hands were flat on the seat on either side of my head supporting him as he did what was necessary to me. I was running my hands up and down his chest, enjoying the feel of the hair and the muscles of his chest flexing with the hard work he was engaged in.

In this position, I felt like I was getting more of his cock than any of the other positions he had taken me in. I assume he felt this also because he was fucking me even harder than before. I reached my arms around him and was caressing his back as his cock was ramming in and out of my hole. He was fucking me so good, I grabbed his ass and tried to push him in even harder with every inward thrust. "You like it, bitch? You like your pussy filled with cock?" he asked.

I replied "Yes, I love it. I love having that cock deep in my pussy. Fuck it as hard as you can."

He looked down at me and said "Oh, I will. And then I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum. Gonna breed you like the bitch you are." He continued fucking me, his cock sliding in and out of me like a piston, my asshole wrapped tightly around his manhood, his belly pressing against my hard cock with every inward stroke. His sweat was dripping off his forehead and onto my face. I could see in his face that he was concentrating intensely, fucking me with all he had.

I could feel his strokes now becoming more determined, his face even more focused. I believed he was nearing climax. I didn't want this glorious fucking to stop, but I was also anxious for him to give me his full load in my ass. He slammed me without interruption at a hard and steady pace, giving me all he had. He said "Are you ready, bitch? You want my load?"

I answered "Yes, fill me with your cum. I want it. I need it. Cum in me, please." He rammed me some more and then I felt him stiffen up, he gave me one more very hard thrust and held his cock in me. I could feel the head of his cock throb with each spurt of cum he shot into me. He was lightly shaking and moaning, trying to shove himself into me even further.

Finally he said "Yes. Fuck! Yes...You fuckin' cunt. You fuckin' lousy bitch. I want every drop inside you. I want you to be full of my seed. You fuckin' slut." Which turned me on even more. He slowly pulled out and wiped his cock on my scrotum and sat back on the seat. I also returned to a sitting position. "Holy shit," he said, "that was good. I haven't enjoyed myself like that in a while."

"Thank you," I replied, "I try to please."

"You sure did," he answered, "and then some."

He reached into the front of the car and grabbed all our clothes and gave me what was mine. We dressed and returned to the front seats. He asked "Do you want me to bring you back to where I picked you up?"

"That would be great." I responded. Unfortunately, I never did see him again.