Back to Back Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My bad, bro. Can I borrow your shampoo and shit?"

"Oh my gosh! Fine! Just close the curtain!" Without thinking I stepped into the shower with Artie and shut the curtain behind me.

"This is not what I meant."

"Hand me the body wash." Why the hell was I doing this to myself. I tried my best to look anywhere except the fat cheeks inches away from my dick but my eyes kept slowly drifting downward.

"Artie, why are you naked?" My voice was raspy.

"You're supposed to rinse the chlorine out of your suit". Right.

My stupid, horny brain interpreted that as I should get naked too. I dropped my suit and held it under the spray, Artie between my arms. Just as I was finishing I felt Artie brush against my cock softly. Pleasure spread all through my lower body and tilted my face to the sky, cursing myself for putting me in this position. I grabbed the shampoo off the rail and washed my hair frustratedly trying to focus on something, anything else. I finished scrubbing ready to rinse when I noticed Artie looking over his shoulder at me. Well, not me exactly.

He was staring directly at my half-hard cock. Heat rushed through my body and my brain went foggy. My eyes locked onto his awestruck expression. I shook my cock slightly trying to snap him out of it but his eye just followed it, back and forth. Despite the steam from the shower, my throat went dry and I felt my cock start to fill out even further. I cleared my throat.

Artie's eyes shot to mine and his face immediately blushed red as a tomato. He turned back around real quick after that.

"You like what you see?" Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

"Shut up, I'm a man of science and I think that would qualify as a medical wonder." He returned, which got a laugh out of me. Always with the jokes. He skirted around me and left the shower, bubbles still rolling down his legs. As soon as he left I let out a long breath and rested my forehead on the wall.

What the hell was going on with me? I was pent up as fuck. I turned the water cold and let it cascade over me for a minute or two, killing my boner and clearing my head. I felt a lot better after and I met Artie at the lockers.

He was already dressed and told me he was going to go wait in the lobby. He wasn't able to look me directly in the eye and I warmed on the inside. He really didn't have anything to be embarrassed about, especially considering how many times I've checked his ass out lately Not to be a fuckface but if I saw a dick like mine in the wild I'd probably be intrigued too out of genuine scientific curiosity.

"Dude, it's not weird so we don't have to make it weird." I punched him on the shoulder.

I didn't want to dwell on it and embarrass him further so I kept it short. I did though want to make sure he knew I wasn't looking at him any different. He smiled briefly, seemingly appreciative, and sat down on the bench in between the lockers to wait for me. I smiled. Mission accomplished.

I got changed quickly and we left the pool. The sun had set while we were swimming and the air had cooled significantly. I remembered from childhood that at the end of the New England summer it wasn't strange for a particularly cold night or two to come out of nowhere. It seemed like tonight was one of those nights.

Artie shivered next to me and sped up his walking. It wasn't so bad for me but I also had a pretty thick layer of muscle as insulation. Artie wasn't a twig but he's definitely a smaller guy and his hair was still wet too which I doubt was helping any. I took off my sweatshirt and tossed it over his head and shoulders while we walked. He quickly put it on and with the extra layer of clothing, he finally relaxed I was able to actually enjoy my walk, instead of trying to keep up with him and his speedy little legs.

Back at the dorm, we started getting ready for bed. In some boxers and a white undershirt, I realized how cold it actually was in the room. It wasn't so bad that I was uncomfortable but my nips were definitely hard. Artie had a thick pair of sweatpants and my sweatshirt on but I could see him still shivering.

"Artie, why is it cold as tits in here?"

"Since when are tits cold?"

"Oh my god. Why isn't the heater on."

"The AC system in all the older dorms can only be set to either heating or cooling, so they wait until it gets really cold before they change it to heat for the winter."

"Bro, what the fuck? How much do we pay a semester to live here?"

"Twenty-five hundred, not including meal plans."

"Rhetorical, bud."

Artie crawled up to his bunk to settle in for the night and I pulled up Hulu on the Switch, scrolling through the movie selection. Ever since I was a kid my parents let me have a T.V. in my room and it would always be playing as I fell asleep. I asked Artie if it was cool if I put something on for a little while and he agreed through his chattering teeth. Eventually, I got tired of mindlessly scrolling and just clicked on Arrival, one of my go-to's on Hulu for background noise.

"I. Love this. M-movie." Artie stuttered out.

"Dude, are you good?" His shivering was starting to shake the whole bed.

"Cold." I looked up from my seat on the bed and realized that besides a fitted sheet the only thing Artie had on his bed were some jersey knit covers.

"Where the hell is your comforter?"

"It's at home. I get hot when I sleep. S-summer still."

"Just sleep down here, dude." The shaking immediately stopped.

"Really?"

"We've done it before, we'll probably do it again."

"Oh my gosh, thank you thank you thank you thank you." He immediately descended the ladder and pushed me off of my bed, situating himself underneath my covers right in the spot I had been reclining on.

"Oh my goodness, I feel like someone just threw me in the dryer." He pulled the comforter all the way up to his chin, closed his eyes, and sunk into my bed.

I shook my head and smiled at his dorkiness. I crawled over Artie and got settled into what was quickly becoming my side of the bed, turning over to face the wall and handing Artie the remotes. With Artie behind me and one of my favorite movies playing I was quickly lulled to sleep.

I was woken up probably an hour later by Artie still shivering next to me. I huffed, astounded he was still cold. I flipped over to face Artie and slid my bottom arm underneath the pillow. I wrapped my other around Artie and pulled him to my chest. A little bit of his lower back was peeking out from between my sweatshirt and his waistband it it made direct contact with my abs.

"Oh my god, you're fucking freezing!" I pulled him tighter to my body and curled us together into fetal position. Artie let out a sigh of relief and I felt his whole body relax.

"Thank you, Miles. You're the best." I blew a wet raspberry on the back of his neck and he squirmed violently.

"You freak!" He laughed out, and we settled back in together.

"Night, Artie."

"Goodnight, Miles."

*********

Thank you everyone for your feedback on my first entry! I really appreciate the comments and the engagement! Hoping to have the next entry up in a week or less.