All Comments on 'Back to Back Pt. 06'

by TurbulenceAhead

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
bluboynbamabluboynbamaover 1 year ago

I'm calling you the master of the slow burn. I can say that we, your audience, have been on pins and needles waiting for this installment. I wasn't disappointed. Bravo.

ArayamaArayamaover 1 year ago

so cute, Ive never gone camping but I love reading about it. Artie and Miles are both so damn cute, but Im kinda anxious that a bear will come while they're stoned :O

Can't wait for the next one :)

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

My thoughts? Many! I adore Miles as the narrator. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I fricking love Artie. You dragged me back to a philosophy course with Miles dropping “eudaemonia”. High(!) five for the etiquette lesson too: puff puff pass. That is correct. I will also say you’re killing me, TurbulenceAhead. Dragging us around the edges of the precipice wondering if we fall in or climb higher. Don’t care when you post the next because next week or next month I’ll be right here, on the edge of my seat, waiting…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AMAZING! I'm ready for them to take the next steps towards being together. PLEASE!

nboxerbriefsnboxerbriefsover 1 year ago

This story is so erotic, for sure. Your character development is like we've been knowing these people forever. I like the protectiveness of Miles to his childhood buddy. If they had grown up together, I bet no one like Liam would bully Artie. I detest bullies! The sexual undertones are brewing into a helluva campfire song...I'm looking forward to following along with them for a long time. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know some like the slow burn and the elongated pace, but it is so obvious that these two are in love, so the continued inability to realize that is getting very frustrating to read. Miles has no real draw to Nat or Eve, Artie has no draw to any girls or Conner - yet they both are nearly obsessed with each other and being as physically close to each other as possible. I hope they soon explore their sexual desires for each other.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@bluboynbama Those are some hefty words! I nominate herdirtymind, lol. I'm really glad you weren't disappointed, was a little worried people would be to be frank. Hopefully you won't have to wait so long for the next one!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Arayama the whole time I've been writing the possibility of a bear showing up has been looming. I know I'm the one writing it but honestly the book is writing itself. It could still happen... Thank you for commenting! Next part up soon.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@dnstontn Thank you for your feedback! I've been curious as to who people enjoy as the narrator. I appreciate your support and please keep commenting!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous "Love it!" Thank you! Please keep letting me know your thoughts!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous "AMAZING!..." Thank you! And I'm ready too! Almost there! Keep the comments coming!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@nboxerbriefs I'm really glad you're enjoying the characters and the pace. And you're absolutely right, guys like Miles are bully repellent. Probably four or five more chapters, hoping to have them done in a few months! Thanks for the comment and for following!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous "I know some like..." It is very frustrating. Especially as the writer, so many times thinking it's going to happen but it's just not time yet. It seems so obvious to us, but when you're in a relationship like that where friendship is such a fundamental building block, it can be hard to determine what your feelings are and why it is you're having them. I know it seems ridiculous at times but to be honest that's how it's supposed to be, My last ex and I pussyfooted around each other's feelings for over a year before she finally just gave me an ultimatum. I promise it could be much, much more infuriating. I am very glad you are invested enough to comment and please keep them coming! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i love this story so much, it connects with experiencies i had in the past with some guys... when i'm reading some parts is like going back in time so much that lefts me ''dreamy''(?) ... the characters are lovely, keep writing pls !! thanks

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous "I love this..." I'll definitely keep writing! Thank you for your praise and your encouragement and I'm really glad you're connecting with the story. Please keep commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

UGHHH this story is such a slow burn but I can't help to NOT be obsessed with it. I love it! Thank you for your time and words and creativity <3

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous "UGHHH this story..." Thank you for thanking me and for enjoying the story! The pace should speed up a bit in the coming chapters so the payoff is coming!

letsquirtletsquirtover 1 year ago

This a wonderful, extremely well written story. One of the best I've read, honestly. I am so looking forward to experiencing more of this sweet relationship. And I already know I'll be sad to leave these guys behind when the series ends. Guess I'll just have to reread it occasionally. Happily.

Thank you so much for creating such lovable guys and for sharing your incredible talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love a good slow burn, it can be hard to find a story that gets the pacing right without being too boring or frustrating but you’re definitely keeping me hooked so far. Great character development, they’re not just one dimensional and it gives a good foundation to the story. Looking forward to the next update.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@letsquirt We still have some time with them so don't fret! Contemplating some extra content too for after the series concludes. Thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to know you're enjoying the characters and the story, please keep commenting!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous "I love a good slow burn..." Thank you! At its base, this story is about two guys figuring themselves and each other out, so I'm really glad they feel as if they have depth. Thank you for commenting and update coming soon!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Is it the confession we are looking for?

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@sealandssd We shall see ;) thank you for commenting!

IrishPervBiIrishPervBiover 1 year ago

I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER WHERE HE JUST POUNDS HIS TIGHT HOLE SO HARD AND RAW AS THEY CONSUMMATE THEIR LOVE AND LUST

ArayamaArayamaover 1 year ago

Pls gib chapter, i need to know what happens next ;__;

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I (semi) patiently await the next chapter, I’ve re-read the first six several times. With each pass, Miles becomes more and more endearing. I honestly can’t get over how much of a Himbo he is. 😂 He’s definitely book smart, but how can he not know that he is IN love with Artie??? It’s totally cute (don’t get me wrong), but doesn’t he know that platonic friends DON’T imagine blowies with one another? Anyway, keep up the good work. We’re excited to see where you’re taking us!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@IrishPervBi Don't we all... loll

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Arayama working diligently! Thanks for commenting!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous "As I (semi) patiently await..." He really is so oblivious sometimes, it kills me. Thank you for commenting and even more for enjoying! Glad it's been worth a re-read. Next part up ASAP.

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

I can`t wait for the next chapter, love this story to bits!-D

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Dickbrokemyheart Shouldn't have to wait much longer! Thank you for keeping up!

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

No need to rush, but I want you to know how much your story matters, I`m in love with your characters and your storytelling, hope u are doing ok and feeling to much pressure to keep writing on this story, when so many are invested in it ; )

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Dickbrokemyheart Wow, your comment is very kind and it put a huge smile on my face. Thank you! Will do my best to have the next chapter up by this weekend! Definitely weighs on me knowing there are people waiting for the next installment but I'm extremely grateful for the audience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope they’ll be a new chapter soon. Love these two!

IrishPervBiIrishPervBiover 1 year ago

On the one hand we are getting the brilliant stories on this site for free, and we should be thankful. On the other hand sometimes the wait feels like waiting for GRR Martin. WHERE'S THE BOOK GEORGE?!?

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Hope they’ll…” I’m really glad you’re enjoying them and thanks for leaving a comment! I know I’ve said this before many times but should be up in a week or less! lol

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@IrishPervBi Working on it! Should be up very soon. Thanks for commenting and for appreciating the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve this story so much can’t wait to see how it turns out

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous “I’ve this story so...” Thank you! Just uploaded the next part, should be up in no time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous