All Comments on 'Back to School'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

She may not have had sex with Ty but she would have if he hadn't run off. Rod should dump her and find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please dont add to this. Sequels to mediocre movies always turn out terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

temptation is never ended

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Page 1:

Get a house halfway between U and his work. Problem solved. Probably should have made U four hours away for believability.

You saved us? WTF? Why did they need saving? Time to start making money moves.

Page 2-3

What happened to they didn't need the money? A hundred bucks wouldn't mean shit to them.

"I want to see you naked but I won't do anything?" I once used something just as weak to get into a girls shorts. Told her I wanted to give her a complete body massage and then leave to let her sleep before she had to be a flight attendant the next morning. I promise you that weak bs only worked because she wanted it to work. It did work though. I left immediately after the massage. She was more than ready when she got back from her trip.

Pictures? What grown woman is that stupid?

He's excited she's going to the game? Bullshit.

He's very successful. Put a PI on her for crying out loud. WTF?

She's on the edge and he's putting up with this shit?

Seems both husband and wife are dumbasses. Par for the LW course.

The pics have her face in them with her naked. What could possibly go wrong?

Lucky? He felt lucky? And he's not going to divorce her? WTF?

End of page 3:

Insert eye roll emoji.

Page 4:

He can make a spur of the moment decision to go back to school but he waits how long to make that decision? Again, WTF?

Clearly the stories don't have to make sense to be a fun read.

Do a full Reagan on her for the next twenty years. Trust but verify.

But after all that, what was the point of the MMA? Just a head fake?

Fuck it. Didn't full on cheat and it was a fun little yarn. Four stars.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

Silly and contrived.

.

If you have to write a letter like that to keep your spouse....who is in a sexual Frenzy over the idea of fucking younger guys..... then it's not a marriage worth saving

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Very interesting story!

5

tangledweedtangledweedabout 2 years ago

Nobody gets naked with a member of the opposite sex without knowing sex is on the table, ignoring the obvious medical/professional reasons. If the only thing keeping you faithful is a horny college boy's reluctance to get laid, you aren't going to be faithful for very long.

.

The biggest determining factor in "will they or won't they cheat" isn't how hot or horny they are, it's opportunity. Put sexually active people in enough situations where they can fuck without consequences and almost any relationship will be put at risk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had I seen those photos and that video, Ellen would have been history. I just couldn't trust her, and deep down, it would be easy to make her a whore...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They should work out a mutually agreeable solution. All 4 of them. Could it be done? Is it cheating if they’re all agreeing? Flame away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different and believable.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Really liked the comment no professional football players were allowed.

ctdansctdansabout 2 years ago

So in her logic while in a rut she thinks of sex when she was in college so that brings her to the conclusion to go back to school so she can slut around? Shouldn't it be the other way around where she decides to go back to school and then that brings memories of sex on campus?

Also, she tells her husband point blank that she will be tempted to cheat but fight it off. She tells him of the guys hitting on her and her temptation. He sees her lust and she tells of the naked pictures and the guy knowing she is married and coming on to him and he does nothing? He even double dates with this guy?

This guy is a total wuss and loser. My wife would have gone local college or we would split for sure. Ya, I guess I am a caveman but when she tells me she may cheat what else am I to do?

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Rod and Ellen are made for each other. Both are idiots. They hardly came across as a loving devoted couple in this story. Ellen seems to spend most of her free time thinking about fucking other men and Rod spent his wondering if she did fuck other men. That's certainly a marriage built on a strong base. Then you just had to throw in the cliche of all LW cliches...a young black stud basketball player making a play for Ellen. Funny how you made the professor a white dude. Oh wait...I get it now. 🙄

AardieAardieabout 2 years ago

She went there planning to cheat and would have if he hadn't run out. Why did she show him that letter? That is what saved her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The premise was so far out of bounds I couldn't finish. Guess I'm not sure why it had to be a black guy either? Then the bullshit about everybody thinks about straying at some point. I was married to the same woman for 53 years and never considered fucking around. Your statement simply points out how lowly you think of a commitment to one person. I feel sorry for your spouse. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is this, old racists day in LW? As soon as you threw in the black guy named "Tyrone," I skipped to the end and gave you a one. Did Jerome and Jamaal get the day off? You will permanently get ones, now that I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I'm irresistible to you, Rod. You can't stay mad long. Seeing my naked pictures left you defenseless against my charms."

Ellen's rather conceited with an inflated ego of her own self importance. Its not "if" she'll cheat on Rod but rather "when" she cheats on him. The relationship is doomed.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 2 years ago

Wow -- that was really bizarre; but in a good way. Even though it let me down in some ways there was enough drama to make up for it. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An unusual couple... Two infantil gradually fall into childhood? And by the age of sixty, will they enroll in kindergarten? And what if they already, like five-year-old children, show each other their sausage-ravioli?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. The humorous touche were excellent. I like the fact that, as opposed to the 'rigid', self-righteous people on this site, you portrayed adult, mature people dealing mturely with human relationhip problem an temptations that, as human animals, we're ALL susceptible to. 5*sl

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Maybe later on the two old losers will become swingers or both will find someone else. Once you've had a taste...

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

I was hoping that Rod would put his new MMA skills to use in "assisting" his wife to stay faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How come a husband feels when his wife said I'm attracted to other guy and would have sex with him in the close times. Is that not a humiliating thing and turn off forever? And showing her body to that man. Crazy ideas. A honorable man will never agree to the deception. She is very weak and didn't lover husband to stay straight. Dumping her is good.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 2 years ago

2* This author is delusional if he thinks this is how this story would play out in real life. Ellen is a lying cheating slut who will cheat again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't like it. The wife was gonna cheat it isn't if it's when. She will cheat with a high school kid or someone else younger for sure in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Convoluted and shallow. Authors also need to stop using the idiotic black man trope. 1 This author can and has done better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty much about nothing. Given her tendencies she's going to cheat sometime or another. She doesn't seem to have much self-control. Might as well get the divorce over sooner rather than later. Nothing really emotional or exciting about the story. Mediocre poker.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Dump her. It's his own fault though. Kinda stupid story. Totally obvious she was going to cheat.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

There was a similar story arc last year that was written as a series. In that series the husband became a cuck so I quit reading it. I tolerate those stories if the character’s action are real, but they weren’t in that series. You cleverly avoided that debacle, especially with the letter. I may have had Kate knock on the door instead of TJ running away, but whatever. Rounding up to 5*

CD1929CD1929about 2 years ago

Sorry it started well and then crash and burn. No way anyone is ok with there spouse being naked with another person taking naked photos and masturbating's to them.

Just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THAT was really stupid.

.

This author sure does have a real mix of effort….some are good…some are bad….some are really good…and some are really bad.

.

2 ** this time…

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Good story. I wouldn’t have believed the “pictures only” story. Not after “the caress”. That’s 2 strikes. Ty didn’t ask whether Ellen needed a ticket for Rod, nor did Ellen ask.

Ellen saying Rod couldn’t resist her, was Rod’s signal to leave - at least for the night. It sounded like a blatant brag that she had license to cheat. Makeup sex doesn’t restore trust.

Ellen deserved, at a minimum, a few days of Rod refusing her calls and texts. For her to grasp the severity, and him to think seriously about their future.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Hmm. She was full on in lust with Ty, she got naked for him and was ready to fuck him even after showing him the letter. Ty was smarter than his young age would suggest. Perhaps the letter influenced him, but a 19-20 year old guy alone with a desirable, willing, naked, women is not likely to have that kind of self control.

Bottom line is, Rod is still married because a 20 year old stud had more moral fiber than his wife of several decades. Doesn’t say much for the wife, or their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jerky, not well written prose. Storyline isn’t consistent; starts and then leaves a number of (poorly defined) issues unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She reads her husband's letter herself, gives this letter to the basketball player and... Ta-dam! Undresses herself and lets the handsome man undress. Is this female logic?

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but there are two things that really annoy me about your story. 1. Why does a black guy always have to be the "sex god" who makes her stumble? are you racist 2. Which husband acts like your idiotic protagonist in real life? Any normal man would have pulled the ripcord and given her two choices - either finish her studies or get divorced! That's how easy it is to deal with disrespectful women who bluntly tell their husbands that they would have fucked the black guy if he hadn't bolted, but then just kept it to nude photos! 2* but only because you made an effort. The fact that nothing better resulted from it is just the way it is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Same old same old for demander. Some really good stories. Some average stories. Some really bad stories. I'll give this one an average. It was right on the edge of being really good but just couldn't quite get over the hump.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

New Year's Eve was a time for dancing at a local club. (No pro footballers allowed.) lol funny

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

thats only bc we know her thoughts. im sure if the MC was reading her mind he would either stop her from going of divorce her

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Not one of your better ones. Kinda dumb premise, but in your defense many stories have that very same issue as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dammit. I was all set to read about a wife going back to school and getting failed by dozens of young studs. Then you wimped out. And my god, why bother with the lame “ I installed monitoring programs on her laptop and phone” bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I kinda agree with Scorpio. But in the wife's defense, to play devil's advocate, she did confess. But it took too much cajoling to get the truth outta her. I'd say Rod has more control over his 'rod' than Ellen had of her degenerates. Even a smart, funny, mature, and beautiful woman like Ellen is on borrowed time. Rod is hitting his stride. Men age better, bottom line. They die sooner, seen as disposable to society, and are seen as second class to their woman counter-parts from ages 16-30. It seems mother nature decides to pay men back from 30-45 to make up for that. So while Ellen is still a desirable woman, young men like Ty will grow bored of her, and vice versa to be honest. But a young Kate and a mature Rod can literally start a family and live content for decades to come. Ellen played with fire and got off extremely lucky, fictional or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol, the basketball player would be long gone. Like he would need helpmhooking upmwith a girl. Too funny

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

A different plot, and it kind of worked. The one big thing would be the naked pictures, I think that would have been a big deal and wouldn't be so easy,plus honestly 99% of guys wouldn't believe her that nothing happened.

The other problem is he moves to campus to take classes just like that? What about his business?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
The Future Of Their Marriage Looks Doubtful.

The wife is interested in fucking other men. So far she hasn't. Its obvious that if all the right circumstances fell into place she would commit adultery. The problem is that she has inadequate commitment and self respect; she still needs to grow up. The husband should just accept that she's going to be somebody's slut someday, or he should propose an amicable divorce so they both can shop for new partners. After the divorce they could stay living as a married couple. If they never fuck around nothing is lost. If they do fuck around then its not betrayal, just weakness. Just a thought. Thanks for the effort.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

What a good story. You did well Demander you kept me on the edge of my seat waiting for her to break. But she didn’t. Romance won out.

Scores 5/5

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

All that and nobody gets some strange?? I mighta missed it with all the he she floating around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Obviously, people take this stuff too seriously. It was a nice little story (maybe fairy tale is a better way to put it.) At any rate, it was well told, and a pleasant way to spend fifteen minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They might as well either open their marriage or end it now. Over the next year, one, or more likely both, of them will cheat.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Cute

and that is a complement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She almost (?) break her vows? Really? Her vows were just for not fucking? Getting nude with him, giving him nude photos was allowed? Some tears clean all up? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe I'm just easy to please, but I bought it. For a 5. There isn't a "Suspense" category in Lit, but if there were, this would be a prime cut. Especially since the basketball player Ty Johnson reminds this reader, who is familiar with the demander canon, of Larry Johnson from "Big Decisions." It was gratifying that Ellen didn't fall, but wow did she come close. And it was luck of the draw that Ty broke away, since she was ready. Many commentators have leapt from that to the conclusion that Rod should dump her. However, demander shows Rod coming close with Kate (albeit in Ellen's presence), somewhat squaring the circle. And although Rod does acknowledge that his control was stronger than Ellen's, one wonders what might have happened with Kate had Ellen not been present. Anyway, "the greater good" is served, and all's well that ends well. Not sure how much meat is left on the bone for a Rod at school sequel. My guess is that demander will find better things to do.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Different, but nice...

5*...

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
She was

Having an emotional affair with the kid her own child's age did no one see this my gosh.

Jamborama2Jamborama2about 2 years ago

What she did with Ty wouldn't pass my "husband" test.

I think that Tyrone and Kate will have problems in their marriage as well since she encouraged Ellen to have sex with men knowing Ellen was married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just want to give some props to Regguy69, who nailed it. Ty absolutely has more respect for Rod and Ellen's marriage than does Ellen herself. That's not a recipe for long term marital success, though they've made it for 20+ years so I guess she might be able to be faithful as long as Rod stays close at hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nah sorry people she was cheating big time. Only emotional ! Ha that's on the same level as wetting genitalia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Most of the comments I've read were right on. I am already looking forward to the story of when Rodney goes back to university. LP

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

4 stars - more work needed on grammar and sentence structure.

Otherwise it would have been a 5.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

I too agree with Regguy69 - the only thing saving the marriage (for the moment) was the integrity of a 20-something year old ball player. That bitch is going to cheat, just a matter of time. She was excited about getting the chance to play around even before she started classes and had already rationalized it as being OK since her husband wouldn't find out. The allows a student to take naked pictures of her? She never even was sorry. Rod’s only play – dump her sleazy ass.

studyingstudyingabout 2 years ago

I really appreciated the realistic and honest conversations each had inside their own heads. I also found it interesting that Ty's parents were more protective of her marriage than the wife. The off-putting items were wife's insistence on going to State instead of accomplishing same mission locally. Could have still created the same tension in the story. Also unreal that 5 star athlete is not constantly getting P-sleeve thrown at him.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

5 stars but needs to be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, well written and happy ending (thus far). Was waiting for Ellen to fold. Some loose ends and inconsistencies but nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a waste of an education, she has no one to support, has already raised a family, why the F would she take up space to vent her frustration. Typical cunt mentality. She's old what about pay - back, skank ! I am old enough to have seen this happen many time over and the same result she will out-grow her marriage. The age she in is bonding time with the husband empty house syndrome and sex is not the answer to all your social ineptness. I that all we are , what a waste of existence .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Faithful?

I truly believe that there is more to being faithful than having sex. If my wife was displaying her naked body to someone other than me except Doctors we would have serious problems. My wife had an when I found out I confronted her. She claimed nothing happened. Yel right. She had to get a clean bill of health and we had counseling. 22 years later and once in a while we have our arguments but we are still together. One time she made a comment about me that I should just let it go bla bla bla. I just said she has never been cheated on by me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

What was the point of the mma classes?

What’s up with women who don’t need the money wanting to give the majority of their waking hours to a boss she doesn’t need? Starting a business I could understand.

Why does he want a foolish self centered cunt for a wife?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Why not rent a place halfway in between and both of them commute?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmm no sane guy would keep her. She is wanting to cheat.

Him having to be there to stop her is a bad sign.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 2 years ago

Just setting himself up for her to cheat.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

This notion that as long as there is no penetration you're off the hook, is juvenile.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

Man, he dodged a bullet! his wife only got naked and almost fucked by the basketball player. almost had to divorce her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boy he can be sure he doesn't have to moniter his wife when she isn't there after all she only came close and would have jumped in the sack for sure once. But not every day . So far. LOL once again he could trust her as far as he could throw her

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

maybe let this story end here. :0/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is a well written story that holds the reader's attention. The only thing that ruined the story is the unrealistic parts. (1) agreeing to her leaving home for 2 years..Not in a million years!. If she wants the education,she does it at the local college 1/2 hr away.(2)After her behaviour away from home,her education ends at that school,period.(3) Naked with a man. Deffinately NO hall pass on that. Try a little harder for real life decisions and reactions to make a story enjoyable and believable

...JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She was stupid in wanting to do it, he was stupid for allowing it. Hence no story. One thing I will add. If he is not carful she will stray and even more so now.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Do not think I would want to go back to college at 45. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two years????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At first Ellen was acting like a hormone driven teenager. Her sole focus was on getting laid with little thought on getting the education she wanted. Good thing Rod keeping such close tabs on her. Sweet ending for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can never tell for sure where the story is going. I love that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been around a while / I have never seen one positive result from a wife returning to college/ the new friend and assonates / Tait the relationship and a senior woman is ten time more prone to succumb to the evil just the hormonal changes Shes going through. What the hell is she going to bring to the table she will be in her 50s (and old lady).. A chick's story delusional B/S about me-ism.. What's with the sex issue as a cure all for the ailing's of every relationship. In my past years I maintain two different lives living with a group of women that were high end call girls. / They were a hell of a lot more honest about their sexuality than your stories portray of women, and some had children. I finally outgrew the situation back to my real life and they faded into infamy one was even beat to death, she was a model specializing in care product advertising with extraordinaire un/real hair color and elegant hands. the life we lead.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. More complex than much of what gets written here. As happy an ending as one could expect. Thank you.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
At least

This author lets you criticize and comment on his stories, some authors no longer allow comments or criticism especially after a few negative comments. The husband in this can't trust his wife long enough to get her teaching degree. They really no have a marriage.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

BSreader 2 years apart full time would kill a relationship. I hate being away for my wife for a week while I work.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

In college, I knew a couple married girls who attended while husbands worked. They did fine but they were also home each night together. If they weren't, the marriages would probably not have survived. I agree with others, two years apart is too much. Even weekends together is tough. My husband's dad was in construction and he was gone during the week for years. He was married seven times. 'Nuff said.

Another great story. You never seem to run out of unique story-lines.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 1 year ago

Law School Marriages

I was in law school 1972-'75. A few law students were married to other law students. A few law student guys were married, some with kids, to non-students. A couple of women law students were married to non-students.

At the end of the three years the ones still married were the guys married to non-law students. They treated school like a job. They came to class, studied mostly at home, and rarely socialized. Their focus was on getting out of school and their families.

All the people married to fellow law students divorced. Almost all of the women married to non-law students got divorced.

One guy, later a noted civil rights and anti-death penalty lawyer, gave all three of his female study group partners a loathsome disease. He was not married, but that was not true of two of his "partners".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Must be nice to be able to quit work, and just go back to school, for both of them. On a lark. THAT is a bigger stretch, than the husband staying with her, after her admitting to be having a hard time controlling her “ urges”;.

But now, for a dose of reality-

1. Houses, and of course rents, are at a all time high.

2. Health insurance, that used to come with most jobs in the 70’s and 80’s, is no longer the moral, or legal responsibility of the employer. This makes the US government and tax payers, have to foot the bill. So businesses can have runaway profits.

3. Wages- Have at best, not risen since 1980, based on inflation.

4. Social security/ Medicare- Are under attack by Republicans. This program was paid into, by your self and employer. But for years, the govt borrowed from the fund. Now they want to cheat us, out of money we put in.

So- I don’t believe they would have stayed together. If hubby was actually stupid enough to allow her to do this, he certainly would not have had the funds, to follow. I gave this story a 2, because it’s not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@ sarahwithlove- NOW I understand WHY, construction costs were so high! Was your father in law a slow learner? Did he have to burn himself 7 times on the stove, before he listened to mom, and stayed away? Usually, men figure out marriage is a bad deal, after the first or second divorce. This guy was either a masochist, or a real sloooow learner....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a good story,but absolutely not believable in the one obvious aspect.No husband would agree or ALLOW his wife to live away from home for any length of time, never less for 2 years, unless he is brain dead.Yes,no issues for her to take a course, locally. At 45 years of age ,continuing unnecessary education is frivolous and not practical.Anyway the story as it is. No way should he accept her actions.... 5 stars..JZK

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Crafty. So crafty! On tThe last page, you, Demander could have gone down the path of turning it into an open marriage tale when our hero was standing naked before the other woman... but you left us hanging (a pun?), wanting more, panting. You sly dog, you!

gatorhermitgatorhermit7 months ago
I liked the ending

Good wrap up on this one. I liked Ty’s character - he withstood the temptation quite well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@ Anonymous 5 months ago. 'No husband would agree or ALLOW his wife to live away from home for any length of time, never less for 2 years'. When my wife and I first met we spent a year living about 150 miles (3Hours by road) apart and saw each other about every three weeks. After we married we lived about 200 miles apart (8 hours by airliner/train). Did I worry about my wife's fidelity? I trusted her. Did I costantly expect her to tell me where she was going and who with? I am not that insecure. This is a story, hence it's unrealistic; as unrealistic as your concept of adult behaviour. Oh, and as to why we did this; we were both serving officers and sometimes, in the military, you don't get to behave like some wimpy-assed juvenile.

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

To the anonymous commenter from three days ago:

Dear commentator, it's nice that you and your wife are serving as officers for our country! Thanks for that! However, your comment is completely out of the blue. Yes, the special service to our country sometimes forces people to live separately even though they are married. But I argue that this is an exception. Married couples usually live together and go about their everyday lives together on site. In some professions, couples are forced to accept other ways of life. And yet I dare say that no couple is happy to accept this. The commenter's concerns that you attack are real and certainly widespread. And, they certainly have nothing to do with insecurity. But above all, an officer should not think of using comments on a porn site as a reason for his comment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Relax, peeps, posers, and perverts... IT'S A FREAKIN' MADE-UP STORY! And a veddy, veddy good one, too. So, chill. Write your own tale if you don't like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One thing I notice in demander’s stories is that as long as the other man’s cock doesn’t enter the wife’s vagina, it’s no big deal. This is utterly bizarre. What culture believes that?!?

/

Penetration is the culmination of adultery, not the beginning. The traitor in this story opened her heart to another man. It’s irrelevant if she hadn’t yet opened her legs!

/

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous