All Comments on 'Back To Secret Agent School'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments
TaonindoTaonindo6 days ago

Not too bad. Interactive stories are not easy to write when done well. This one was done well, Thanks for sharing.

FrenchVinceFrenchVince26 days ago

Very nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please! It turned me on so much and some are even my fantasies!

LitEroCatLitEroCatabout 2 years ago

Clever, but simplistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

kind of a buzzkilll having my first choice end with my partner raping her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fun read

A little short, but I didnt mind that too much. To be honest what bothered me more was the switching between second and third person, because it kind of takes you out of the story. Otherwise I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interactive story

Not bad. Wish she had sex with the unknown agent. Maybe have jimbo spank them. Or make them masterbate

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hell of a sex story!

I get to choose the things that got me off. Nice.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseabout 5 years ago
Kinda silly kinda hot :)

I only did one playthrough, so I understand that there's a lot of action that I've missed. The descriptions were a bit simplistic and the story could use a bit more details, but still it was hot and that's the most important part ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Back to Secret Agent School

Very Hott read.

Hugs,

Cyndy Cox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Good Story, loved how you managed to make her Look so naive sometimes. That's pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It does feel like Anna is ever interested.

Make her voice more empowered, make her horny, had foreplay and small details like fingers running up thighs. Make characters sexy, not greasy or with bad hygiene issues. And delete all pubic hair. Everybody should be shaved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job

keep up the good work, we need more of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Woman version needs more setting and some foreplay!

You see, women usually derive pleasure more differently than men. We need more story and foreplay. You should have gotten a better setting for the female storyline and also she needs to be pleasured by men too. It would have been more enjoyable if the criminal turned out to be handsome and seductive. Or maybe Anna could have seduced him. Don't try to force the sex, let it come naturally as the story progresses. As the herione we need to feel empowered not disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This sucked. Bond kept raping me. You need to tag this for non-con.

Seriously, for girls not into being raped in the mouth, you need a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good work

It's pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

You should really write more interactive stories, this pne was great.

You could try to diversify the scenes a bit too.

Finally, if you want to write a truly fantastic interactive story, try making different endings according to the choices you make ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I always loved interactive stories and this was one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not bad

would prefer scenes with more than cock sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

There aren't many stories like this out there. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BJs great, needs a gangbang

Played the guy, can't remember how many times I unloaded into Agent Slut's mouth. Would have liked a gangbang in there somewhere. Thought Barelle was going to suck me off at one point, so maybe a bi-gangfuck. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too many bjs

I also played as a woman and found too many felattio scenes. I don't know but I shouldn't have to blow every guy to see if I get cunn afterwards. Glad there was a lady on lady scene but even then, it wasn't reciprocrated.

Gave it 4 stars for sheer effort to complete the long thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not lady-friendly

I'm playing as a woman. I need more stimulation to my lady parts, please. This story was all about pleasing the man. Not into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do more

Please. This was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Power

When playing as the woman give her more power. Let her be in charge. Not once does a guy eat the girl out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One major flaw i see is that while playing as a female I was expected to bow down to the men. While I don't think you should get rid of this I feel that a opposite is in order for a sequel.

ArilynWriterArilynWriteralmost 10 years ago
Will be liked by all

Plays on several different fantasies with fantastic writing and tons of options! Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well written

It has many different fantasies in this story.. Doctors, professors, cops, being held hostage, thrill, lesbians, etc. You made something that everyone will like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Juicy

A great story with lots of twists and turns - more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

This was one of my best reads on this sight. I will hope to see more in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

This is quite possibly the best submission I have ever seen on this site. Just fantastic... will there be a sequel?

robertg332robertg332over 10 years ago
I need more of this

I think I only dropped 4 loads in that interactive iteration. I am going to have to try again and again and again. This type of story is simply awesome, I loved every second of it and was a huge 'choose your own adventure' reader as a kid. Keep it up- 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!

One of THE best interactive stories I have ever read! Please make more! On a side note, would it be possible to have multiple different endings or something? Besides that, though, don't change a thing because it was so great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

What can I say? This is just a fantastic story, and I find something new in it in every read. A great story - can we have another like it please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing!

Please do more stories like this! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny

This story was fairly simple, but a hell of a lot of fun. Well done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun stuff!

Great imagination...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good and fun

A little too much dick sucking. Needs spanking and straight sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Umm not my thing

I kinda found it hard to read but thats just toward the force of Jimbo and his sexual ambition, I would have liked it more if there were more lesbian options and less Jimbo interferance. But thats just me and I am a lesbian so that would explain why I found parts of it hard to read. other then that it was pretty good.

jesse12usjesse12usover 11 years ago
More

Great interactive story wish there were more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh

There wasn't enough sex. I think if you had Jimbo come in captured and had the three of them dominated, like the girls made to be sex slaves and had Jimbo do something else, and prolonged the story, it would've been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another

Could you do another interactive story? With more domination of women thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

Its a good story, just including some anal and other penetration would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty decent

It's a good story with multiple rewarding paths. For me, however, there were too many BJ's and not enough 'penetration' sex

johncena123johncena123over 11 years ago
Great jo

it was a great story and fun.plz tell me how can i write my own RPG erotica.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story line but more detail on the fucking would be nice and a little fewer BJ's. Fun writing style and nice way to lead the reader through the story. Keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thou who know me, know by the name it was given me, wich was dan

Hi this is dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Such a good story, please consider doing another interactive story

slave_arianaslave_arianaabout 12 years ago
Great fun

This story was really good fun, I enjoyed reading it and choosing some of the outcome

RedNotDeadRedNotDeadover 12 years ago
Good fun

Fun story but maybe less BJ's in the next time and more detail on the fucking.

I'm looking forward to reading the next one.

Would like to see one of these written by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. Do another Interactive story. It was very good.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Definitely needs way less blow jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good

It was alright, needed less blow jobs and more actual sex, more lesbian action would be appreciated lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome!

Even though I'm not familiar with the series, I really enjoyed it! Reminds me a bit of a hentai game, this interactive-story-thing =) keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good...

Pretty good but needs much more lesbian action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a girl ..

needed less blow jobs :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!

It obviously needs WAY more lesbian action. And it needed less blow jobs. Like, way less. Don't forget what I said, ya hear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Best interactive story, ever! Awesome stuff! I would love to read another.

Yoyo071295Yoyo071295over 12 years ago
Hell yeah

It needed a ton more lesbian sex in it but the scene when the two girls shared a sleeping bag was dead hot

horneyhousewifehorneyhousewifealmost 13 years ago
awesome

This is a really great story... You should definately do another interactive story. I'm having so much fun changing my answers to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good read

It was fun trying out all the answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

hmmmmm.... There was to much sucking dick. one or to instances are great, but there needs to be more sex. Variety is a good thing.

Beast336Beast336about 13 years ago
Good Story

This is one creative and hot interactive story that you created. I bet everyone loves this story of yours. It's really creative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it was fun just wish there were more options

Good story corny names but all in all fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
http://dexonix.com

http://dexonix.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A little cheesy

It was a little cheesy playing Anna Nichole Smith, however I wonder if maybe that might have been part of the fun of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fun Times

That was really hot,

Would Have liked a longer sex scene between the girl and the gangster?

And maybe more lesbian action in the sleeping bag

Hot stuff, really got me going, my cunt is soaking wet right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow...Amazing

I don't normally leave comments but wow that was the greatest. I kept going back to try other ending. Got me really really hot. Please write another. It was great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the best

please make another one... its the best story i ever read!!!! loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

That was really great, best story I read so far on here, if I could i'd give you 100,000,000 but it sadly only goes up too 5 :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Totally awesome.

Very good authorship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

best thing i've read here...masterful

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm not usually a fan of interactive stories but i decided to do one today. glad I did. it was good :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!!

That was wonderful, would have loved if you included anal and ass to mouth as these acts seem to be very main streem in the adult industry now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Awesome...so much cocksucking...delicious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

holy crap that was a good read...my imagination went wild :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

More please

zex95966zex95966about 14 years ago
nice

I enjoyed getting to choose what happened and also the amount of detail you put into each of the options. try to stretch out the sex for longer though, at least I would prefer if you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

When I was a kid I loved choose your own adventure books. Now that I'm an adult I love erotica, I figured this would be a great combination, not this one. I will try another story, but this one was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Very good i really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awfully interactive

first experience to inactive story. just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too much oral!

It was okay, but the cock sucking got REALLY old. Throw some other shit in next time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
boring

how about some oral for HER?? and some more variety in everything, not just blowjobs every page... it gets really boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh Wow

you are incredible! Your storylines are brilliant and the sex scenes are all so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
O MY GOD! i actually had an orgasm while reading!

soooo hot

2052Dreams2052Dreamsalmost 15 years ago
Forgot to mention -- huge amount of work!

Oh, and one other thing. What a tremendous amount of work on your part. Thanks!

2052Dreams2052Dreamsalmost 15 years ago
very interesting, liked the interactive design

Very creative, I've never read one like this before. Some parts were very interesting, fun, and sexy. Wish for more appealing characters: masculine, dominant, but honorable and respectful men; and beautiful, less bimbo females-- but hey, it's Literotica after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed The Interaction but...

Please do another interactive story, that was fun. I loved all the oral in there too. However, make the women more realistically dominant next time, they were way too submissive to believe.

mslovelydaymslovelydayalmost 15 years ago
sucked ass

i'm so tired of all these stories with such ass hole men and the women just taking it. fuck that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice job

pretty good, but it was a little repetitive...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it @

It is very good and the only complated interactive story theat i read , keep wrigting complated interactive story and i will keep reading them .

ps. sorry for my englis .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice...

Fine piece of work... Nicely interwoven...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great but less oral please

It was a great story, totally sexy, but I think a little more detailed downright fucking might be in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Combat Sucked

The unrealistic combat was a total turn-off for me. I like a girl who knows how to kick ass, not just throw table knives and duck around punches.

My gods: the incompetence.

Also: Why are all the guys in the story undesirable? Work some hot ones in there, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Got offtwice on it the 1st time

Best story on literotica hands down shot ropes

Of cum all over my wall readin it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awsome

Very good read at least i know just whati'd do...lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

I was reading and had to cum so bad!! I needed to cum on someones face but no one was around. I was forced to lay down put my legs in the air and jerk myself with my cock only inches from my own face! I started cumming and gave myself a facial. My girlfriend started clapping when I stood up, she asked if this is what I always did when she wasn't around! I was embarassed but I learned she liked it and licked the cum off my face! Thanks to your story I was able to have this adventure!!

Pitchinatent1 at gmail dot com email me I love stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous