Back to the Beginning

Story Info
Wife's holiday fling makes couple reassess relationship.
7k words
3.36
19.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife's holiday encounter with lads makes a couple reassess their relationship.

I stepped back from the mirror, examining the results. My red lipstick was bright, but it was on straight. Anyway, it was Saturday night, time to glam up. I examined my reflection critically and pronounced it not bad for a forty-six-year-old mother of twenty-something twin boys. My curvy size 14 still draws glances from men who like women with boobs and bums. I raised my bare arms and checked for signs of bingo wings; grateful weekly yoga was keeping them at bay. My face and shoulders had caught the sun today, turning the ends of my shoulder length chestnut hair ginger. I thought the yellow halter neck sun dress set it off nicely. A sweetheart neckline and ten big white buttons down the front. White cork wedge sandals gave me some height and emphasised my tanned legs. I was pleased with the overall effect.

"You're not wearing that are you? People will think you are mutton."

My husband, Bryan came into the living room of our holiday chalet. I'd forced him out of his misnamed jogging suit for a change. He was wearing a proper shirt, trousers and dress shoes with the awkaward attitude of a kid in his first school uniform.

"Thank you for your input, Bryan but I'm wearing it, anyway. "I put on a chunky white necklace and matching bangle to accessorise the look.

"You wear what you like these days, Maggie. Since you started that new job, nothing I say matters. "

My new job as a teaching assistant in a primary school was just a symptom of what was bothering him. Since the boys left home, I'd been looking forward to our new life. But Bryan didn't do change. I thought coming back to the holiday village where we met as teenagers would signal a new beginning. Bryan was acting like it was the end. I'd tried for months to get him to talk about what was bothering him, but it was tough enough getting out of him what he wanted for dinner, let alone discuss his feelings. We were marking time. We could not go on like this for much longer.

"Come on Bryan, before all the tables in the club are gone."

I grabbed a pashmina and draped it around my shoulders, annoyed with myself for subconsciously reacting to his implication that I should cover up.

The holiday camp had become a holiday village during the decades since we'd come here with our parents. The clientele had changed from families looking for a cheap get away. Now empty nesters were looking for a more refined experience. Art classes, archery and so forth during the day. It was not what either of us expected. I was happy to give it all a go. Saturday night entertainment in the social club was more traditional. Bingo was followed by a singer, the raffle, then a disco.

Bryan got our drinks and I grabbed one of the last free tables at the back. The caller was about to start when two late arrivals held him up. A couple of lads wanted a drink. One was put out at having to buy a book of bingo cards to get into the club now. He scuttled off to the bar while his friend looked around for seats, seeing the nearest spares at our table.

"Excuse me, do you mind if we share your table?" He could only have been eighteen, but he spoke with the politeness of good breeding.

I looked at him properly. Our eyes met and his shy smile became a beaming one. He looked genuinely happy to see me. I felt an odd sensation. People don't normally look at a stranger so candidly. The lad was tall, with curly black hair and black eyes, and built like a footballer. He reacted to my embarrassment by becoming embarrassed himself. When he looked down, his eyes lingered a moment too long on my cleavage and he turned a brighter shade of red.

Bryan took in the lad's youthful clumsiness and gave his customary non-committal grunt. I smiled and invited him to sit. Moments later, his friend was back with two pints.

"Seats. You're a legend Mark. Get that down you."

His friend was short, with a silly shaved design in the back of his cropped blond hair. He nodded to the two of us, taking longer to appraise my cleavage. I sensed Bryan's disapproval of his stare and was about to say something placatory when the tall lad beat me to it.

"We're very grateful. I'm Mark and this is Paul. My nan has a timeshare here and we're using it for a couple of days."

"Not exactly Ibiza, is it?" Bryan's sarcasm was clear.

"Yeh. Tell me about it." In Paul's sour expression, I saw a young Bryan. I wondered if he saw it, too.

With the ice broken we chatted. They had been friends since primary school. This would be their last holiday together. Paul left school early and was an apprentice motor mechanic. Mark had stayed on to do A levels and was off to university in September. I asked him where he was studying.

"I'm taking English Literature and History at Durham."

"That's a good one Mark."

"I hope so. Did you go to university Maggie?"

Before I could answer, Bryan piped up. "She didn't get the chance. Some idiot knocked her up. Twin boys before she was twenty."

I thought it was just me who noticed, but Bryan was annoyed at the way Mark looked at me, so he lashed out. Poor Mark was tongue tied. He flashed me a sympathetic look. It was Paul who saved the situation.

"I told Mark he's wasting his time going to some poncy uni up north. He should get himself a proper job working with his hands, like me and Bryan. (Bryan had confessed he was a plumber.) Earn himself some real money."

"Well, if you're flush son you can get them in." Bryan poked his empty pint glass towards Paul. Me and Mark were still on our second drinks. Paul reluctantly set off for the bar.

"It was all families with young kids when me and Bryan met here over twenty-fife years ago."

"Is this the first time you've been back, Maggie?" I nodded. Mark looked pleased for us. I wished Bryan was. Mark did a quick calculation. "Then your sons—"

"Older than the two of you," Bryan popped up. "One in the Army, the other in the Navy."

Mark's look said he did not believe they could be that age. He had the sense to say nothing Bryan could snap at. My smile said thank you.

Bryan had clocked our non-verbal communication. Something he was useless at.

Paul was back with the drinks just before the cabaret singer started. We all watched the middle-aged man in a dinner suit puff his way up the stairs to the stage.

Paul told Mark to drink up. "Come on mate, we're off into town for some action." Mark looked reluctant. "What, you want to stay here for the cheesy singer and old folks' disco?" He looked at Bryan. "No offence, mate. See ya later."

Mark's departure was more mannered. "It was very nice to meet you both. I hope your teaching job gives you everything you are looking for. Goodbye Maggie, Bryan."

The light left the room with him.

"Smart arsed college boy," Bryan pronounced.

"And his leery mate. Women like a man who works with his 'ands." I mimicked Paul's cockney accent and leer for good measure. It was the sort of shit Bryan would have said at his age.

We were both conscious of having met our younger selves. Their friendship was ending. Would our relationship have taken the same course, if not for our boys?

The cabaret singer was not very good.

"For fuck's sake Maggie. I can't listen to him murder any more songs. I'm going back. Are you coming?"

We were supposed to be on holiday. If I'd wanted to spend Saturday evening listening to him snoring and farting on the couch while I tried to watch a rom-com, I could do that every other week. I needed some space from Bryan.

"I'll wait until they do the raffle. He's only on for half an hour."

Bryan downed the dregs of his pint and left. I tried to make polite conversation with the couple who took the spare seats, but it was awkward. I got up to leave at the end of the raffle and heard someone calling my name.

"Maggie don't go, we're back. No cabs to town for the next two hours." Mark was out of breath as if he'd been running. He looked so happy to see me, I felt light in my chest again. I smiled. "Has Bryan left?" I nodded. Mark's smile grew. He was not a poker player.

"Now I see why the hurry." Paul arrived behind him.

The lads sat down after the other couple found a quiet table.

"You can get the drinks in Mark." Paul waited until his friend left before giving me the predatory leer he had hidden from Bryan.

"I'm just staying for one, Paul." My look said I had his number.

"Maggie, you've got me all wrong." He looked crestfallen.

To be fair, he was better company without Bryan provoking him. He told stories about when he and Mark were kids. Self-depreciating tales that might make a teenage girl go ah, and give him a hug. I got up at the end of my drink.

"You're not leaving are you, Maggie?" Mark looked concerned.

"Going to the loo." I put down twenty quid. "Get another round in boys."

Paul swiped the note. As I turned to go, I heard him stage whisper. "Mister Smooth you are not, mate. Women don't like a keen man. If you act like you don't care, they are all over you."

"What's wrong with just being honest, Paul?"

I felt that lightness in my chest again.

#

Lipstick re-applied and hair tidied, I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror and wondered how I'd inspired such feelings in a handsome 18-year-old man like Mark. Paul's interest was much more obvious. I undid the top two buttons of my dress. Too much cleavage. I did one back up. On impulse, I undid the bottom two buttons on the skirt and smiled at my reflection. "You enjoy the evening, Maggie."

I sat down at the table. Paul was still at the bar. Mark looked up at me. His pleasure was such a turn on. I felt a throb in my pussy as it moistened. He looked at my cleavage. I felt my nipples harden. I crossed my legs and my skirt fell from my knee. He couldn't control his eyes.

"I'm sorry," Mark reddened.

"Don't apologise Mark. Your attention is very welcome."

We stared at each other for ages. Paul's return from the bar broke the moment. He looked at us and sensed the atmosphere had changed.

"Sorry I was so long. Long enough for you two to elope." He laughed at Mark's embarrassment.

The tray was loaded with drinks. Two double G&T's for me and four pints for them. My head was getting foggy. I slowed down on the second one. I didn't want to do anything silly. Then the disco started up.

"I love this one, come on Maggie." Paul grabbed my hand and I grabbed Mark's and the three of us went onto the dance floor.

We were ok with the up-tempo numbers. It got steamy when the slower songs came on. I was dancing with each of them. Swapping every minute as they cut in on each other. It was so sensual being shared like this. Paul had no qualms about letting me know he had a hard-on. His hands were on my arse and when he turned me from Mark, he'd sneakily squeeze my tit. Mark was different. Because he was so much taller than Paul, my head naturally rested on his shoulder. His free hand would caress my shoulder to my neck, making me shiver. My pussy was tingling from the foreplay and constant swapping. I hoped they could not smell my arousal. I felt light-headed, then I noticed we were attracting attention. I had to cool things down, before it got completely out of hand.

"I need some air boys." I went out of the open fire exit door onto an empty patio. The music from inside followed me.

"Our own private dancefloor." Paul grabbed me and started dancing really close. I pulled Mark behind me.

I was the filling in these young men's sandwich. Paul's cock was grinding against my thigh in front, while Mark rested his between the cheeks of my arse. Paul kissed me on the lips. Mark kissed my neck and shoulders and I moaned at their joint arousal as my pussy flooded. I had never been so turned on. I leaned back against Mark's chest so he could kiss my cheek and nibble my ear. Paul took advantage of my distraction and undid a button on my skirt. Before I knew it, his hand was inside my knickers and sliding into my wet open pussy.

"Don't Paul, oh my god." I gasped as my orgasm came with no warning. My legs went weak and Mark had to support me.

"She's so wet Mark. I told you Maggie would be up for the two of us?" Paul's fingers went back to work. Luckily, a noise from inside the club disturbed him. "Let's take her down on the beach Mark."

It was all spinning out of control. Before I knew it, we were on the sandy slope and I almost stumbled. Mark caught me.

"You sort her out Mark. I'll get something to help the party." Paul left me in Mark's arms.

Mark looked confused. "Mark, I didn't want him to... He just took advantage when you were kissing me."

"That's Paul all over. Maggie, I want to kiss you properly, before he comes back. Mark put his arm around my waist, held my head, and kissed me.

I have never felt such passion. My whole body tingled, and my knickers flooded again. My legs gave way, and I hung from his neck as I tried to regain my balance. "Oh Mark, you made me cum. I never believed I could cum from just a kiss." He pulled me tight and kissed me again. I could feel another one building. This was insane.

I heard voices nearby. People were leaving as the disco ended. I thought I saw someone in the shadows spying on us. Reality hit me. A half-dressed middle-aged woman caught fooling around with two teenage lads. Me and Bryan would be embarrassed. I had to get away.

Paul came from the darkness. He was holding my pashmina that I'd left in the club. An unusually gentlemanly thing for him to do. Then I saw it concealed a bottle of spirits. "I had to leave this outside the club."

I had to end this. "Mark, I have to go back." His disappointment was clear.

Paul grabbed my hand. "You can't go that way Maggie, everyone is coming out. No one will see us on the beach." I hesitated, then heard voices coming our way. I allowed him to pull me down the path. But I grabbed Mark's hand to make sure he followed. I'd stay for ten minutes until the crowds cleared.

Paul led us to a spot behind where a dune jutted out. It hid us from anyone taking a moonlight stroll along the beach.

I was shivering and put my pashmina on. Mark wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. "We are safe here Maggie." The mixture of adrenaline, drink and Mark's arousal soon had me back in the state I'd been outside the club.

I'd forgotten Paul was behind me. He waited until I was moaning gently from Mark's caress before he moved in. I could smell the Bacardi on his breath as he slipped the Pashmina from my shoulders and began kissing the back of my neck. His fingers found the clasp of my halter neck and undid it. The straps slipped off, and the top fell forward, exposing my breasts. The cool air made my nipples even larger.

Mark was speechless with admiration.

Paul found his voice. He grabbed my breasts from behind. "What fantastic tits Maggie. You should feel the weight of these Mark." He weighed them in his palms before pinching my nipples roughly.

I pushed his hands away and drew Mark's head to my breasts. I moaned as his tongue circled my nipple. He moved between them like he couldn't choose. Paul undid the rest of the buttons and my dress fell on the sand. I stood in my white knickers. Soon those joined my dress. The sea breeze cooled my wet pussy. Paul's hands were on my hips and moments later his cock nestled between the cheeks of my arse.

"Come on Maggie. Foreplay is over. Get on your knees so me and Mark can give you a roasting." Paul's insistent hands were on my shoulders.

I had been stupid to get myself into this situation. The sooner it was over the better. Certainly, as far as Paul was concerned.

I undid Mark's shirt, then knelt and undid his trousers, pulling them and his pants to his knees. His thick cock sprang out. The foreskin slid easily off the slicked head, which was leaking pre cum. Mark shook when I put it in my mouth. I suspected it was the first time a woman had sucked his cock.

"Oh my god, Maggie. My god." Mark looked down at me. He was in bliss. He stroked my face.

Behind me, Paul grabbed my hips and thrust into my embarrassingly open pussy. I hardly felt him. I knew he would come quickly. That was fine with me. But the drink was giving him other ideas. "She's got a great arse Mark. Nice and big." He gave me a few rough slaps and then did what I'd feared. He opened my cheeks. "Such a nice arsehole, too. It would be rude not to." Moments later, I felt a dribble of spit slip down the crack and Paul massaged it into the hole. "Get ready Maggie, you know what comes next."

I pulled my mouth off Mark's cock. "Please don't fuck my arse, Paul. You are drunk and too rough. You'll hurt me."

Paul thought for a moment, then ignored my pleas. I felt two fingers roughly enter my arse right down to the knuckles. "Shut up. I bet you've had bigger cocks than mine in there, you old slag." He pulled his cock out of my pussy and removed his fingers, holding my arsehole open by painfully spreading my cheeks.

I looked up at Mark in fright. His face was murderous.

"Paul, if you do that, I swear I will kill you here on this beach, and guess what? No one will care. Not your parents, not your so-called mates. Not me. No one likes you anymore, because you are a cunt. That's what you are."

Paul looked at Mark. They knew their friendship was ending. For it to finish like this was a shock to both of them. Paul said nothing. He slammed his cock back into my pussy and fucked me roughly until he came in a few strokes. He pulled out and smeared his slimy cock on my thigh.

"I'll leave you two love birds to it then. You can stir my porridge, Mark." Paul lurched and stood up unsteadily. He pulled his pants up, grabbed the almost empty bottle and staggered away, laughing. We watched him stumble up the beach until he fell over and passed out.

"I hope the prick hit his head on a rock and died." Mark was still seething.

I straightened up and held him against me. Our bare chests shared our heat. "Thank you for saving me Mark. Now kiss me. Kiss me like you did outside the club." We embraced. I kissed his neck and bare chest. He did the same to me. I felt that tremble again and pulled his mouth to mine as I came. My pussy contracted, squeezing Paul's watery cum down my thigh. Mark was hard in my hand. I wanted him in me. His urgent expression said the same. "Let's go up into the dunes where we won't be disturbed.

We grabbed our clothes and stumbled up the sandy incline into the hollow of long grass behind. We found a dip and laid my pashmina like a blanket. I pushed Mark onto his back and his cock stood straight in the air. I straddled his thighs and kneeled over him. My tits dangled inches from his cock. Mark moaned in anticipation. His cock felt like a warm bar of iron. I exposed the slippery head and Mark wriggled deliriously."Watch Mark. Watch me suck your cock."

He leaned on his elbows and strained his cock towards my lips. I thought he would come when my tongue lashed the head and teased the leaking eye, so I stopped and took him between my breasts. "That feels so good. I love you, Maggie. I love you so much." I smiled and tit wanked him gently. Each time the head appeared above my cleavage I gave it a little lick. It was not long before I felt his balls twinge. "I'm going to cum, Maggie." He looked panicked. "It's okay, love. Everything is okay. Give it all to Maggie."

I sucked him hard, and Mark erupted in my mouth. There was so much spunk. I swallowed as much as I could, but he kept spurting until it was dribbling from my lips. A big gob splashed on my tit. He watched as I licked his cock dry. Then he did something I would not expect from a young man. He pulled me forward and licked his cum from my tit.

Mark pulled me down to sit next to him. I could see the words spinning in his head. "Sush, love. Don't try to make sense of it yet. Just hold me."

12