Back to the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could not be still. Mark's lips were all over me. My mouth, my eyes, ears. His head moved down. The boy could not get enough of my tits. His tongue traced down into my belly button. I laughed and slapped him off.

"I wish you were my age, Maggie." He realised how it sounded. "No, I mean I wish we were the same age, whatever that is. We could have had a lovely life together." The image of another me flashed through my mind. Mark wiped a tear from my cheek. "I'm taking you to college with me Maggie. In here." He pointed to his head. "Together, we'll complete the course that was taken from you."

I burst open. This young man knew, and he cared. I felt so much love for him. "Fuck me now Mark. I want you to fuck me good." His cock grew in my hands as I cupped his balls and wanked him. The power of youth had him hard again within minutes of spunking. I sensed his apprehension as Mark got between my open thighs. "Don't worry darling. I'll guide you and make it good for both of us." He relaxed as I took his hand. "Start here, gently." I guided his fingers to circle my clitoris. Mark was a quick study and soon I was panting as my juices flowed. I pulled his slicked hand up to his mouth. "There is more where that came from." I opened my pussy lips so he could examine the hole. It drew his face like a magnet and soon he was licking me like he'd done it all his life. My orgasm came in a rush. I held the back of his neck, clamping his mouth to my pussy as I gushed into it. He coughed at the quantity, but bless him, he stayed glued to me until it subsided. I'd never managed that with Bryan. Only a long evening toying with my vibrator got that result. Mark licked his lips. "It's okay love, it's not pee, I promise. Sometimes a woman can have an intense squirting vaginal orgasm. It's a rare thing."

Mark was having trouble taking it all in. "God, I'm going to miss you, Maggie. This may never happen to me again."

"This trick will make it more likely. Your girlfriend will thank you." I took his hand and curled his fingers, inserting two into me. "Inside my pussy, just at the front, the back wall of my clit. Move your fingers in a come hither motion."

Mark probed me until my reaction showed he'd hit the bulls eye. I grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs as wide as possible. "Yes! That's it, Mark. On my g-spot. Oh my god! Arrah. I love this." I bucked my hips, fucking his hand like a slut. My thighs ached from shaking as I came until they gave way and collapsed. I pushed his hand away and turned on my side, but when I closed my legs, it triggered aftershocks. I wept a little.

Through teary eyes, I saw Mark observing me. "It's okay darling. That's the other type of orgasm. So deep and powerful. You can't take it too often." I opened my arms and pulled him to me.

"Men should take lessons in a woman's body, Maggie. There's so much to learn. I thought I'd had sex before, but it was nothing like this. Without meeting you, I might never have known." The thought frightened Mark, and he hugged me tight.

I caressed his dark, curly hair. "What was your first time like Mark?"

"You mean my only time Maggie. It was memorable for all the wrong reasons." My questioning look forced him to continue. "It was last Christmas at a party. Paul said I could not go to college a virgin, so he set me up with his ex-Pauline. It was all so matter-off-fact. We went into a bedroom. I thought we'd start kissing, but Pauline said there was no need. She'd fuck me if I wore a condom, but she wouldn't suck my cock or wank me off. It was so emotionless. I didn't think I could manage it. Then she took off her tights and knickers and pulled her skirt up. Nature took its course. I didn't last long, and she didn't seem that bothered. Fifteen minutes later we were back downstairs. Paul slapped me on the back. Everyone seemed to know. I tried to speak to Pauline to apologise for her embarrassment, but she just went into the kitchen with her friend to drink. Somebody handed me a strong drink. I gulped it back and took another one."

He could not look at me throughout his account.

"You've got to have feelings for the other person, Mark. Making love should be a gift to each other."

He faced me. "Yes, exactly Maggie. That's what I thought afterwards. My god, where will I find someone like you who knows?"

I smiled and kissed him. "I think young people watch too much porn before they do it these days. They know the mechanics, but not the feelings. Those people on screen are employed for their fucking gymnastics, not their acting skills. There is no love in those porn videos."

Mark pulled my hand to his chest. I could feel his beating heart. I pulled his to mine. We smiled.

A voice floated up from the beach. "Mark! Mark are you still here? You are welcome to her mate. I just want the key. I can't get in."

We crept to the edge of the dune and looked down. Paul was stumbling along. He'd puked down his shirt and pissed his pants. There was a nasty gash on his forehead. He staggered up the path back towards the chalets. We smiled at each other.

"He looks well fucked. Serves him right for what he tried to do to you. I don't think you are the first woman he's forced himself on."

"What do you mean Mark?"

"He's the reason I can't forget my first time. Even though I want to. At that party, I woke up to a girl shouting. `Come on, be a man and own up. Which one of you was it?' She looked at all the blokes and saw I was in no fit state. `Which one of you heroes fucked Pauline after she passed out and came in her hair? That's rape you know.'

This was serious, and we fell silent. Then Paul piped up. `I am Spunkticus.' You know, making a joke on the `I am Spartacus' scene in that old gladiator film. He's grinning, and all the blokes are joining in. `No, I'm Spunkticus, No, I'm Spunkticus.' They laugh and slap Paul on the back. He catches my eye and I know it was him."

We sat in silence. Mark had tears in his eyes. "I never thought I'd be able to confess that to anyone. You've saved my soul Maggie. You'll say I'm young and stupid, but I knew within five minutes of meeting you we'd be close."

I'd felt the same thing. "Come here Mark. Come her and fuck me like a lover." We wanted to banish the awful story with our passion. Mark kissed me and moved down my body, using the newfound skills in his lips and fingers to bring me to the brink. He rested his cock head at my pussy lips while he massaged my clit. I smiled at his skill and used my ankles on his arse to force his cock into me. My earlier orgasms had prepared me for his width, but not his length. I felt the tip of him at my womb.

"Oh! God Mark. You are in me so deep. No man has reached where you are. Just fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can."

I was mad for his cock. I held my ankles wide so he could pummel me. My pussy made obscene squelching sounds and his balls slapped against my arse. Our bodies created a cocktail of funky smells to complement the noise. Stale perfume, sweat, pussy juice and then spunk as Mark shot into me. I felt his cum on my cervix and screamed. This was baby making sex. Thank god I was still on the pill.

He held my legs open until I'd finished shaking and carefully withdrew. He watched in fascination as his cum oozed from my inflamed pussy lips. A sudden worrying thought passed across his face.

"It's okay darling. I'm on contraception. I'm not trapping you."

He looked wistful. "But what if I wanted to be trapped?"

I pulled his face to my breasts. "You have a life to live darling boy. The only thing worse than an eighteen-year-old mum, is an eighteen-year-old dad.

We talked, kissing and cuddling, like we had all the time in the world in our warm nest in the sand. But we were both counting the minutes and recognised dawn approaching. I looked at Mark.

"Yes, I know Maggie, but can we... one last time, for our last time?" He was hard again. I opened my legs and winced as he caressed my sore pussy. "Sorry Maggie, I was just being greedy." He was disappointed and so was I.

I kissed him and held his face. "Mark, if you promise to be gentle, we can try what Paul wanted to do, but I need lubrication and my pussy needs a rest. If you want to try, you'll have to lick me there first?"

Mark broke into a broad smile. "Maggie, I'll lick you anywhere."

Mark kissed down my body. I don't think there was an inch that did not receive his lips. It was as if he were trying to commit it to memory. When he reached my pussy, he opened my legs and licked me on the inside of my thighs. He was careful, but Mark could see how sore I was. I pulled my knees back, offering my arse to him. Mark looked at the tiny puckered hole and licked around it.

"That's so good Mark. Put your tongue into it."

He held my cheeks apart and prodded my sphincter. I could feel him inside me. My rectum was tingling.

"Pull out Mark. See if I'm ready for you."

He was surprised. "It's staying open Maggie. I can see inside you. This is brilliant." He sounded like he'd just got his favourite present for Christmas.

I got on my hands and knees put my head down, spread my thighs and reached behind to open my arse cheeks. Mark was looking at my open pussy and arsehole. His moans told me he was more than ready. I had a final thought.

"Mark, let me suck your cock and make sure it's got enough lubrication."

He didn't need asking twice and soon I was making sluttish slobbering sounds as I coated him in saliva. He pulled away, warning me he was close to coming. His tongue was soon in my arse again, fingers holding me open so he could probe more deeply. It felt exquisite.

"The hole is big enough for my cock now Maggie. I'll be gentle."

And he was. Sliding in, probing and stretching my arsehole. Every couple of inches he would pull back and coat his cock with his own spit before sliding in again. He was very considerate and soon I felt his pubes tickling my ring and his hard balls against my open pussy. He pulled me up, his chest against my back. Hands massaging my tits and lips on my ear while he moved his hips, fucking my arse. It was so sensual.

"I never believed I would experience this," he breathed in my ear.

"I never thought, I would enjoy this so much Mark."

Anal sex had been a birthday duty with Bryan, always at his request. If he could be this good, I'd do it more often. I felt tremors in my arse and my hand flew to my sore clit, I could not help myself, I was going to come. "Fuck me hard Mark. Fill me for the last time." My head hit the sand as I splayed my thighs wide, offering my arse to him. Mark grabbed my hips and pistoned into me. I thought he would be quick, but the earlier ejaculations were catching up on my young lover. I reached between my legs and rubbed his hard balls against my open pussy. That did it for both of us, and Mark shot his cum into my spasming arse. We moaned like animals and were answered by the sea birds we'd disturbed.

We were stuck together, panting for a minute until Mark eased himself out. He moved around me and raised my arms to hold my chest against his. "Maggie, I don't have the words to thank you for the beautiful gift you gave me tonight. I could never repay your kindness."

I looked at his face. Tears streaking his cheeks. I kissed them away. "Then pay it forward Mark. Be kind to your next girlfriend. Don't expect this on a first date." (He laughed at that.) "But if you earn her trust and love, she will let you teach her how wonderful sex can be."

He nodded and sniffed back his tears. He insisted on dressing me first. "I've got to learn Maggie." We held hands as we climbed back down to the beach and up the path back into the holiday camp.

"I want to give you my phone number, Maggie. I won't bother you, but I want you to call me if Bryan becomes... difficult."

I hadn't thought about how I would deal with Bryan until Mark mentioned it. "Thank you love, but we need to sort this out for ourselves. We've been heading for a crisis for a while. I never thought it would come from this."

"Do you regret what we did?" His young face looked worried.

"I didn't do it to punish him, I did it for me and it was wonderful. You were wonderful."

We parted after he persuaded me to let him take our photo. `When I think this was all a dream, I can look at this and know it was not.' Our faces told the story of what the younger man and older woman had done. But they were happy faces. I took one of us to remind me how I felt at this moment.

#

I used the walk back to our chalet to compose myself. Bryan had to know I'd been with someone. I was in the wrong and would apologise. But I was not going back to what our life had become.

The chalet was in darkness. I crept in and padded to the shower. My body carried the telltale marks of passion. Evidence of guilt to be paid for. The body of a forty-six-year-old woman, with bumps and imperfections. But also a body that could give passion and receive it from a lover younger than her own son. I would not put it to sleep for the rest of my life. I found my nightdress and crawled into my side of the bed. We were both pretending Bryan was asleep. After a minute, he spoke.

"Thank you for washing the smell of other men from your body." He was letting me know he knew what had happened. I held my breath. "And thank you for coming back to me Maggie."

"Bryan I—"

"Let's talk in the morning. My nerves are shredded and you must be f... fatigued." He reached behind and grasped my hand. Against the odds, sleep came quickly to us both.

#

The smell of coffee on the bedside table woke me.

"There you go, love. It's been a long time since I made you one first thing."

I sipped it. I could not make out his expression. Was it of a man poisoning his wife?

"Bryan, last night you said—"

"When I came back here last night. I was angry, because I saw what you saw in those two boys. A mirror of our relationship falling apart. Mark is going off to university to do what you could have done, if you weren't stuck with two kids and me. That cocky bastard Paul was too much like me at his age.

"Bryan, what happened... What I did was not to punish you. It was for me. I love our family, loved raising the kids with you, but now is a new chapter in our lives. I've tried to talk to you about it, but you won't engage. I want us to take the next step together. Please come with me." I took my husband's hand.

"Do you mean that Maggie? You're not looking for a way out?"

"No. Why should I want that? I want us both to change. To discover what we can become together."

Bryan sat in thought while I sipped my coffee.

"I went back looking for you. I didn't see you in the club, but I saw Paul leaving with your scarf thing. He was heading for the beach, so I crept behind him. We both stopped when we saw you and Mark on the path. You were kissing so passionately. I knew you'd been drinking, but there was more to it. You looked like lovers. So connected. More than we've ever been. You slumped against him like you'd just cum."

I could not look at my husband.

"I'd have left you to it, but Paul is an abuser. He saw his chance and persuaded you onto the beach, so I followed you."

I glanced Bryan. He looked conflicted.

"It churned me up inside. I was angry and annoyed, but it also turned me on. So I watched them strip you on the beach and fuck you from both ends. I was up in the dunes. Part of me wanted you to be okay, but I also wanted them to abuse you. To punish you for enjoying going with them. I still can't explain the feelings. When Paul tried to bugger you, I started down to sort him out, but Mark saw him off. That boy was sweet on you from the moment he first laid eyes on you. Like I was a lifetime ago. You were safe with him. I left when you climbed up the dunes towards where I was hiding."

Bryan answered the question in my eyes. "You deserved some joy, Maggie. God knows, you've had none from me for a long time. I hope you fucked him properly after I left." It was my turn to look confused. "It's okay Maggie. I won't make you squirm, about this."

I thought I knew my husband inside out, but I'd never seen this side of him before. "What do you want Bryan?"

"I don't know Maggie. But I want to find it with you."

I took his hand and opened the duvet, inviting him in. We kissed with more passion than either of us had felt in a long time. His familiar smell and feel were reassuring, not boring. I reached for him and he was hard. I was wet.

"Take me back Bryan. Take all of me back."

"You must be sore."

"Yes, but I don't care."

#

It was late afternoon before we ventured out to the camp restaurant. I was nervous Mark and Paul might still be around. When I saw the new arrivals unpacking their cars, I knew they must have left in the morning. We ate our late lunch, and I took Bryan's hand for reassurance.

"Can you really forgive me for what happened?"

He looked in my eyes. "Yes Maggie. As long as you can forgive me, if the situation was ever reversed." He held my gaze, then smiled, letting me know it was a joke. Who was this new man?

"I can't blame Mark for falling in love with you. I know why. But Paul. Let's just leave him thinking he pissed his own pants and hope that bruise on his face does not turn into a size nine shoe print."

-0-

12