Back to the Book Store

Story Info
I return to the glory hole for more fun.
2.2k words
4.68
5.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of my adventures crossdressing at an adult bookstore.

All I could think about after returning from my first adventure to the ABS, and my first time discovering a glory hole, was going back. I decided to wait a couple weeks before returning. Finally the day I set arrived. I started the day by inserting one of my medium sized butt plugs. I wanted to stretch myself out a bit, hoping to get used multiple times. But I still be a bit tight. I went about my day trying my best to not think about going right over.

Evening finally arrived, and I began to get ready. I bathed and made sure my body hair was completely removed. Once I dried off, I applied my makeup.I did it a bit heavy and slutty. Next came a brown shoulder length wig. Then I chose my 34 D cup breasts. They are full, but not too large. And they would look great with the LBD I planned on wearing tonight. Next was my pantyhose. I chose a new pair of CdR's, in sheer to waist. I had never tried them before tonight. The light seemed to dance on my long legs. I had to resist playing with myself, as I was getting hard looking at my legs.

I looked at the time and knew I had to get going. I slipped my dress on. It was a bit shorter than I remembered. It only went halfway down my thighs. Well I was looking for some action, so I went with it. I picked out a pair of 5 inch black pumps to finish off my outfit. It was now 9:30. Time to go.

The drive over was uneventful. But the parking lot was pretty full. I was excited and anticipating a fun night. I got myself ready to go in. 'Collen, you need to let your slutty side out.' I told myself. I was parked out back, and had a bit of a walk to the door. I felt the cool night air wafting up my dress and around my legs. The feel of by breasts giggling as I walked only heightened my feelings. The click of my heels, the swish of my pantyhose rubbing as I walked was really turning me on.

I walked through the door, and strutted around a bit, hoping to draw some attention. I looked at the guys as they looked at me. Deciding it was time, I got some tokens and headed down the hall and into a booth. I put a little extra wiggle in my walk, hoping to draw more attention. It must have worked, because as I put the first token in, a dick poked through a hole. I didn't expect my night to start this quickly. I reached down and lightly stroked it. It must have been a long time since someone fondled him, because he shot his wad right away. Definitely not the start I was looking for. Hopefully my luck would change.

I got comfortable on the stool and waited. I ran my finger tips on my pantyhose, slowly making my way up my thighs. I was enjoying the feel of my pantyhose, who doesn't like the feel of nice nylons, when a new cock appeared. It looked to be of average size. But hey, beggars can't be choosers. I crouched in front of my new toy, and began to lick it from base to tip. I did this for a couple minutes, then wrapped my moist lips around it. I heard a moan as he pushed more past my lips. He quickly began a steady pace fucking my mouth. It didn't take long for me to have him completely in my mouth. I ran my tongue along his shaft as it slid in and out. He let out a groan, and then began to empty his balls in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but he shot too much, to quickly. I felt it running out of the corners of my mouth. He finished and pulled back through the hole.

I wiped my mouth, and waited for the next horny guy to appear. I waited, and waited. I dropped a few more coins in, keeping the light outside my booth on. But things seemed to have slowed down. I looked at my watch, and waited. It was approaching 11, I hoped that things would pick up soon. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for. Little did I know how true that was about to become.

Looking at the time again, 11:24. I opened the door and stepped into the hall. A small group of guys were standing in the hall. They all turned and looked when they heard the clack of my heels. Smiles appeared on their faces. Not the big, happy ones. Devious, we want you, and you will pleasure us ones. I felt a twinge between my legs. My mind was telling me to leave, but the source of the twinge was saying something completely different. I sealed my fate when I smiled back, and stepped back into the booth. The sound of footsteps grew louder. I knew they were coming, and now I was completely under control of my desires.

The hall became quiet. I knew they were right outside. I was ready for the holes in the walls to be filled. What happened next caught my by surprise. The door opened and five guys stepped inside with me.

"Ok bitch. Lets get busy." one of them said.

I was pulled to my feet, spun around, and bent over the stool. Someone grabbed my wrists and held them down as another one slapped cuffs on them. My wrists were cuffed to the legs of the stool. I was bent over and completely at their mercy. I found myself strangely turned on with anticipation of what was about to happen. They quickly undid their pants, and pulled them down. My dick was growing hard almost as fast as theirs were, and they were stroking theirs.

I was admiring the one right in front of me, subconsciously licking my lips in anticipation of what was about to happen. He dangled it just out my reach, laughing as he did so. I tried to stretch out for it. He began to mock me, calling me a cock slut. And that was exactly what I felt like. Him calling me names only made me want it even more. My dick was now stiff as a board, and pressing against the stool. He told me to open wide, which I did, and his cock slid right into my mouth. He wasted no time with pleasantries, and stuck in as far as he could. I gagged for a minute before I got accustomed to it.

Then I felt my skirt get pulled up to my waist. A few pairs of hands began to squeeze my tight ass cheeks. They even slapped them a few times. My mind and body were in sensory overload. As I felt a finger probe my ass, I groaned which caused the cock in my mouth to shoot. I wasn't expecting it and gagged. He pulled out and shot the last few loads on my face. As I gasped for breath, another cock was thrust in my open mouth. As he shoved past my lips, my pantyhose were yanked down. I then felt a cock press against my hole. He wasted no time, and leaned against me, pushing in as far as he could.

I was glad I stretched myself out beforehand. With just a few thrusts, he was in me balls deep. I couldn't believe that I was getting spit roasted, and enjoying it! I found, and began to match their pace. But my dick was caught in my pantyhose, and now rubbing on the stool. I heard both of them start to moan, and then they came in unison. That caused me to cum, right in my pantyhose. As one filled my ass, the other filled my mouth. Now I was a cock and cum whore.

Right after the guy behind me pulled out, I felt another cock take his place. He didn't feel as big as the first guy. But he had more enthusiasm. He was going to town back there. His balls slapped against me over and over. I thought he was going to cause the stool to break he was so fast. It wasn't long before I felt him reach orgasm in me. And what an orgasm he had. It felt like a quart was shot in me.

Then nobody touched me for a minute. I was glad to be able to catch my breath and rest. I knew that there was one more guy to take care of. I was suddenly tuned so I was facing a hole in the wall. A rather nice looking cock poked through it. It was about eight inches long and a bit thick. I was impressed with its appearance. I started by gently licking the entire shaft. Once I had it covered with my saliva, I raised my head up enough to engulf the head with my lips. Then someone placed a hand on the back of my head and pushed down, forcing me to take the whole cock at once. It felt like it was hitting the back of my throat. I began to choke and gag on it.

As I tried to deal with the long cock in my mouth, I felt something smack my ass. I knew it wasn't s hand. As it slowly dragged down my crack, I knew it was a monster cock. It felt like it was a mile long, and very thick. He placed the head right on my pink hole. He left it there for a minute. I tried to get the cock out of my mouth before he began to enter my rear.

The guy behind me grabbed my legs and lifted them up. He waited until I almost had the cock out of my mouth. Then he gave one mighty push. As my ass stretched I was pushed forward. He kept pushing with steady pressure, plowing in deeper and deeper. My face was pushed against the wall, and he kept going deeper in me. Finally I felt his big balls hit my balls. I was filled in both ends with two big cocks. The cock in my ass was so big that when he pulled back, he also pulled me back. He was controlling how hard and fast I blew the cock in my mouth with his thrusts. He seemed to be enjoying changing his pace on a regular basis.

I felt the rod in my mouth begin to twitch. I was then slammed hard from behind, forcing the whole cock deep in my mouth. Hot cum suddenly filled my mouth, from the back to the front. I tried my best to swallow it, but there was too much. Cum began to flow out of the corners of my mouth. The guy on the other side of the wall finally pulled back, but not without a couple last shots on my nose and lips.

Now whoever was behind me began to pick up the pace. The sound of his huge dick slamming into me was filling the small room.

Then he pulled completely out of me. My wrists were uncuffed and I was flipped onto my back. I got a look at his cock. It looked to be about a foot long and very thick. He grabbed my legs again and put my ankles on his shoulders. His hands held my calves, holding me in place. Not that I was going to try and get away. I wanted him back in me. I didn't have to wait long for it. He rammed his monster back in me. It hurt so good as completely filled me. His pace was incredible. I was a rag doll as he pounded me. My arms were being held so I didn't fall off the stool. My ankles were flopping around so much that my heels fell off. He then moved my feet to his chest, and got even deeper in me. I couldn't believe how deep in me he was. He picked up his pace and started groaning. With one last thrust he began to blast, unload his cum deep inside my ass. And oh did he cum. I felt blast after blast shoot deep in my ass. He seemed to cum forever. Wave after wave of hot love juice filled me up.

When he finally finished and pulled out, I heard a slurping sound. I felt vacant afterwards.

As I put my legs down, the five guys began to leave. One of them turned and said, "I have your information off your license. Give us your number so we can be in touch." I reluctantly wrote my number down for him, he smiled and told me he would be in touch soon. They left me there tired, but wanting more. I finally pulled my pantyhose back up and slipped my heels back on. I headed out to my car, sore but satisfied. My butt hurt all the way home. Yet I was looking forward to hearing from my new friends soon.