Back to the Future Ch. 03

Story Info
More incestuous time travel experiences.
10.9k words
4.55
32.5k
51

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

In the first two parts, Marty, using a time machine invented by Doc Brown, visits the past and the future. In the process, he manages to fuck his mother, grandmother, daughter, granddaughter, sister, and other relatives. "Back to the Future II" ended with a delivery man giving Marty a note from Doc telling him that when lightning struck the DeLorean, which housed the time machine, he was sent back to 1885. The DeLorean had been damaged beyond repair. The note described where it was hidden and how to repair it using 1950's technology. Marty was instructed to fix the DeLorean, return to the 1980's, and destroy it before any more harm could be done to the space-time continuum. Under no circumstances, the note emphasized, should Marty attempt to rescue Doc from 1885. He was happy and planned to spend the rest of his life there.

***************************************

Marty stared at the note in disbelief. He would need Doc's help to fix the DeLorean. Fortunately, Doc's younger self would be available since it was Doc from the future that was stuck in 1885. Marty took a shortcut to his house through a cemetery. He tripped on a tombstone. His flashlight illuminated the inscription. Marty was stunned when he saw who it was and how he had died. He had to get to Doc quickly.

"Marty, what are you doing here?" Doc asked with a look of shock on his face. "I just sent you back to the future."

"Uh yeah Doc, about that..."

It was true. Doc had sent him back to the future, but things had gone wrong. Marty explained how the future had been altered by Biff and why he had to come back to fix it. Then he showed him the note he received saying that Doc's future self was trapped in 1885 and providing instructions about how to repair the DeLorean.

"My future self is right, Marty. If I help you get back to your time, you must destroy the time machine before it does any more damage."

"It's not that simple Doc. There's something I didn't tell you. Your future self was killed in a gunfight on September 7, 1885, just six days after you sent the note. I saw your tombstone when I was running through the cemetery. If I don't go back and save you then who knows what will happen."

"Great Scott. You're right Marty. The space time continuum could be completely distorted if I were to die. You have to go back before it is too late."

Marty went into town to buy a cowboy outfit so he wouldn't look out of place in 1885 while Doc repaired the time machine. Marty had just walked out of the clothing store with his packages when he ran into Lorraine and George, his future father and mother. This was the worst possible thing that could happen. He had worked so hard to get them together and restore the future.

"Marty, what happened to you last night?" Lorraine asked. "You left me alone in the car at the 'Enchantment Under the Sea' dance and that brute Biff tried to do horrible things to me. George came along and rescued me, didn't you Georgie?"

"Uh, oh, um... yeah," he stuttered.

"He was a real gentleman and took me to the dance since you abandoned me. We were just on our way to the soda shop. George, why don't you run ahead and get us a table. There is something I need to discuss with Marty. I'll be right there."

"Um, okay Lorraine. Uh, bye Marty."

"I'm glad you and George had a good time last night," Marty said as he watched his future father walking away. "I think he's a terrific guy. He just needs a little help coming out of his shell."

"Ha," Lorraine laughed. "George may be a nice guy but he's not much of a man. Do you know what he did? I was going to give him a little reward as a thank you for saving me from Biff, but as soon as my hand touched his lap he shot his load. Then he did it again while we were slow dancing. I don't know why I asked him to come to the soda shop with me this morning."

"It's because you see the good in George," Marty argued. "He is perfect for you. You need a man you can mold... one who will do anything you ask."

"Maybe," Lorraine replied, stepping close and running her hands up Marty's chest. "But I would rather be with a real man like you Marty. You know what I need."

She backed him against the brick wall of a building and slid a hand down his body until it was rubbing his cock through the jeans he was wearing. Memories of her talented mouth and hot pussy made it jump to life. Lorraine pressed her lips against his neck and nibbled on the thin skin.

"Stop it Lorraine," Marty protested, making a feeble attempt to push her away. "I'm leaving today and won't be back. It's why I left you last night. Go to George. He's a good man. We don't have a future together."

"But you're here now, Marty," Lorraine whispered into his ear. "Fuck me before you go. It's the least you could do after abandoning me last night."

Her hand continued to rub his hard cock. She pushed her tongue into the cavity of his ear. Her body was pressed tightly against his. He could feel her soft breasts poking into his chest. Marty felt his resistance weakening. He made one last attempt to extricate himself.

"Not here, Lorraine. We're in public. Besides, George is waiting and I have to go."

"Then we'll just have to go someplace else," she replied.

Lorraine grabbed the bag with his cowboy clothes and ran around a corner into an alley. Marty chased after her. When he got there he didn't see her. He called out but she didn't answer. He slowly walked down the alley trying to figure out where she could have gone. Suddenly two hands pulled him into a recessed doorway. She threw her arms around his neck pulling her body tightly against his.

"I need you to fuck me Marty. Right here. Right now."

Lorraine sunk her teeth into his neck. Her hand fumbled with his belt and zipper. She reached into his jeans and wrapped her fingers around his hard flesh. Lorraine slid down his body pulling his jeans and briefs around his knees. Her warm wet mouth quickly engulfed his throbbing cock. Her lips traveled down its length. Marty felt his resistance quickly dissipate in a sea of lust.

Knowing that the person sucking his cock was his future mother somehow made what she was doing more exciting. He put his hands on her head to help guide her bobbing motions. He thrust his cock deep against her throat each time she plunged her lips down his length. He could hear the loud sucking and slurping sounds she was making. Spit drooled down his shaft and dripped from his balls.

Lorraine opened her throat and let his cock slide deeper until her lips were pressed against his pubes. Her tongue pushed out from her mouth and licked his balls. She moved back up his length and teased his knob with her lips and tongue. Marty was about to unload when she pulled away and looked up at him with spit drooling from her lips.

"I love sucking your cock Marty, but now I want you to fuck me like you did last night. I want it hard and rough. I want you to choke me and pinch my nipples so hard that they hurt."

Lorraine reached under her skirt to remove her panties, then stood and kissed him hard biting his lower lip with her teeth. She licked off a tiny trickle of blood running down his chin. Lorraine stepped back and ripped open her blouse. She removed her bra exposing her breasts and hard nipples. Then she slapped him across the face.

"Squeeze my tits Marty," Lorraine ordered putting his hands over the soft flesh of her nicely shaped melons. "And pinch my nipples. Make them hurt."

His mother had turned into a sexual maniac. Marty could see the crazed look in her eyes. She slapped him again, this time harder. That pushed Marty over the edge. He crushed her tits with his hands digging his fingers deep into the soft flesh. Then he slapped them causing red welts to appear on her flesh. After that he tugged and pulled on her nipples twisting and squeezing until she squealed. Lorraine grabbed his cock and guided it between her thighs.

"Now fuck me. Shove your big hard cock up my cunt."

Marty decided to give her what she wanted. His right hand went around her neck and pushed Lorraine up onto her toes. He slammed her against the door and bent his knees. The tip of his cock slid between her folds. He rammed it up into her as hard as he could lifting her off the ground. Lorraine put her hands on his shoulder for support. Marty's hand tightened on her neck.

"Is this what you want you whore?"

She choked out a yes and nodded her head. Marty slammed into her again and again. He could see tears running down her face as she struggled for air. He let go of her neck and slid both hands down to her ass cheeks and lifted her into the air. Lorraine pulled her legs higher and wrapped her arms around his neck. Marty shove a middle finger up her ass and continued to relentlessly pound her pussy. Seconds later a scream pierced the air.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Pussy juice poured from her cunt and dripped from Marty's balls. Lorraine dug her heels into his ass cheeks and held on for dear life as one spasm after the next sent her spinning into orgasmic bliss. Marty finally pulled his dripping cock from her pussy and lowered her quivering body until she was kneeling in front of him. Before she could catch her breath, Marty rammed his cock between her lips.

"Ggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh..."

He grabbed her head and fucked her mouth like a madman. His cock slammed against the opening to her throat again and again. Lorraine gagged and choked on his hard flesh. Spit poured from her mouth and dripped in strands from her chin. Tears streamed down her face smearing mascara across her cheeks. Marty pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped it across her face.

"Do you like choking on my cock, slut?"

"Yes," Lorraine gurgled, "More."

Marty gave her more. This time he rammed it all the way down her throat holding it deep until she was struggling for air. He pulled it out and slapped her face again with his hard cock. Grabbing her hair Marty rammed it into her mouth and fucked her face hard jamming it down her throat on each thrust. Lorraine gagged and choked with spit pouring down her chin and neck.

"Now I'm going to fuck you like the dirty slut you are."

Marty yanked Lorraine off the ground by her hair and threw her face first against the door. He lifted her skirt and thrust his cock between her cheeks burying it deep inside her cunt. Holding on to her hair with one hand he slammed into her again and again smashing her against the metal door on each thrust. With his other hand he slapped her ass cheek as hard as he could.

"Yes... yes... fuck me hard... slap my ass... make it hurt."

Cunt juice was flying everywhere. Marty could feel it dripping from his balls. His cock pounded her harder and deeper, lifting his mother onto her toes on each thrust. Red welts appeared on her ass cheeks. He slid both hands around her body and crushed her tits, pinching her nipples so hard she cried out with pain. Seconds later her pussy exploded in a violent orgasm.

"NNNNGGGGHHHHHHH... FUCK... FUCK... AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH..."

One spasm after the next ripped through her body. Marty slammed his cock up her cunt again and again. His hands went around her neck and squeezed. Lorraine kept gasping "yes" and "harder". She dropped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Her pussy pulsed with another intense orgasm. Lorraine's scream traveled down the alley.

Marty felt his cock swell. He pulled it from her pussy and threw her onto her knees right in front of him. Wrapping his hand around his shaft, Marty pointed it at his mother's face. Seconds later a geyser of hot cum exploded from the tip. It shot up the side of her nose and across her forehead. One spurt after the next drenched her face and hair until it was running down her cheeks and dripping from her chin.

"That's what I need Marty," Lorraine said wiping her face and licking her fingers. "George can't give me that."

"Oh, I think you would be surprised," Marty said pulling up his jeans and stuffing his cock back in his pants. "George just needs a little help coming out of his shell. Slap him around a little. You should look at it as a challenge."

"Well, maybe," she replied, "But I'm still going to need a real man from time to time. I hope I'm going to see you again."

"Yes, you will see me again," Marty assured her. "I can guarantee it."

**************************************

"Marty, where have you been?" Doc asked when he opened his front door. "We need to get you back to 1885 before it's too late."

"Sorry Doc. It took me longer than I thought to find the right outfit. I need to take a quick shower and change. Then we can go."

Doc had already fixed the DeLorean which housed the time machine. Marty climbed into the driver's seat and set the date to arrive a few days before the date on Doc's tombstone.

"Remember Marty," Doc reminded him, "The only way we can make the flux capacitor work without future technology is to attain a speed of 88 miles per hour. Good luck."

Marty hit the accelerator. Sure enough when he hit 88 mph the car jolted. He was suddenly on a desert in the middle of nowhere. The car bumped over a series of rocks puncturing a fuel line and draining the tank.

"Shit," Marty yelled.

Marty pushed the car to a nearby cave to hide it before going to search for Doc Brown. Unfortunately a bear was in the cave. Marty ran but the bear chased after him. His stumbled and fell down a small ravine. Everything went black. When he opened his eyes he was in bed. Sitting on the side and looking down at him was a beautiful redhead. He heard a baby cry in the nearby cradle.

"Thank goodness you're awake," she said. "I was so worried about you."

"Where am I?" Marty asked, still confused from the blow to his head. "Who are you?"

"We found you lying unconscious in a nearby gulch," she said in a soft and sexy voice. "Seamus brought you back to the house, but he just left to fetch the doctor. My name is Maggie. That there is William. Who might you be?"

"Uh... I'm, uh," Marty stuttered and blurted out the first name that came into his head, "Clint. Clint Eastwood."

"Well we don't get many strangers here, Clint... particularly not men like you. Your clothes were very dusty and needed to be washed so I had to take them off. I couldn't help but notice that, well, um... you are quite a man if you know what I mean."

Maggie ran her hands across his bare chest. She leaned closer until their lips were almost touching.

"Seamus won't be back for at least an hour," she whispered. "I'm sure he would want me to take care of your every need."

Her hand went under the covers and found his cock. She rubbed it with her fingers. It quickly stirred to life. Her lips pressed against his. Her tongue shot into his mouth. His cock continued to grow. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked. Marty was too shocked to do anything but let it happen.

Maggie kissed her way down his neck and then across his chest and stomach. She pushed back the covers. Her tongue shot out and swirled around his swollen knob. Maggie wrapped her lips around his cock and took him deep into her mouth. Her fingers gently massaged his balls.

The woman was insatiable. She attacked his cock with her mouth like a hungry dog. Her lips flew up and down his shaft. Her tongue swirled across the hard flesh. Her fingers continued to massage his balls and rub his scrotum. Marty was seeing stars. He wasn't going to last much longer. Just before he exploded she pulled away.

"Seamus doesn't let me do that because he thinks it's perverted and against the bible," Maggie said with spit drooling from her lips. "But I love it. Does that make me bad Clint?"

"Uh, look Maggie, maybe we shouldn't..." he began unconvincingly. .

Before he could finish she slammed her mouth back down his length. Marty groaned. She moved her lips up his cock and wrapped her hand around his shaft pumping and twisting it with her fingers. Her tongue fluttered across the sensitive underside of his head. Marty lost it. He thrust deep and grunted.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH..."

Hot cum sprayed like a hose into her mouth. Maggie clamped her lips tightly around his spewing shaft and swallowed each spurt that shot out from the tip. She continued to suck him until he was completely spent. She finally pulled her lips from his cock licked her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she gulped it down her throat.

Marty was still catching his breath when Maggie climbed onto the bed and straddled his body. She pulled the simple smock she was wearing over her head and threw it onto the floor. Underneath she was naked. Marty looked up at her full breasts and swollen pink nipples. Milk was seeping from the erect tips. She was lactating. He felt his cock twitch back to life.

Maggie leaned forward and dangled her leaking tits in his face. She squeezed one of her nipples with two fingers. A stream of white milk shot from the tip and splashed across his face. His cock grew harder. Maggie lowered a nipple to his lips. He sucked on the swollen dome and felt a warm stream of sweet liquid fill his mouth.

"Don't be greedy Clint," Maggie laughed as she pulled the nipple from his lips. "Save some for William."

Maggie reached down and guided Marty's now hard cock between the wet folds of her pussy. She moaned as she sank down on its length. Once he was buried deep, Maggie rotated her ass causing his cock to swirl inside her pussy. She grabbed both nipples with her fingers and squeezed. Milk sprayed from the tips and splashed across Marty's face and chest. His cock pulsed. Maggie leaned forward and kissed Marty on the lips.

Marty could feel his balls rapidly filling with cum as she expertly fucked him by sliding her pussy up and down the length of his cock, squeezing it with her vaginal muscles. This woman was not the shrinking violet that Marty had expected from women 1885. She was as experienced sexually as any woman he had been with in the future. Maggie slid her lips to his ear and whispered.

"It feels so good inside me Clint... so big and hard... ooooohhhhhhh..."

She kissed him again, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. Marty rolled Maggie onto her back and began to fuck her hard and deep. There was something about her that reminded him of Lorraine and it set loose his animalistic desire. Maggie seemed to like the way he was fucking her. Her heels dug into his ass cheeks and her fingers clawed at his back.

"Fuck me, Clint... harder."

Marty's balls slapped wetly against her asshole on each thrust. Maggie pulled her legs back further until he was thrusting straight down into her body. Her pussy clenched his cock again and again. Marty felt his balls tighten. Not wanting to cum in her pussy, he pulled out. Spurt after spurt shot into the air splattering her tits and face. Maggie reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy to a violent and explosive orgasm.

They were both catching their breaths when William began to cry. Maggie crawled out from under Marty and sat up. She slipped on her smock and pulled him out of his crib. Sitting in a nearby chair she fed him her nipple.

"There, there William. There's plenty left. I didn't let Clint rob you of a good meal."

Maggie winked at him. Marty finished pulling on his cowboy outfit just as Seamus came through the front door. He was surprised to see Marty up and dressed.

"Ah, it's good to see you up and looking healthy. The doctor was busy with another patient and couldn't come right away, but it looks like he won't be needed. Name's Seamus... Seamus McFly."

He held out his hand. Marty stood there stunned. Seamus McFly was his great great grandfather and William was his great grandfather. He hadn't made the connection when he first woke up from the coma. He had just fucked his great great grandmother.

"Oh, uh... I'm Clint. Clint Eastwood. Pleased to meet you Seamus."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers