Back to the Future Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara kissed him on the lips. When she felt Doc relax she pushed him back until they were laying on the ground kissing. Clara unsnapped his pants and wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock. Doc groaned. Her hand moved up and down his shaft squeezing and twisting the hard flesh. Clara kissed his neck. Doc's groans became louder. She lowered her head and took him between her lips. He lasted twenty seconds before pumping what felt like a pint of cum into her mouth.

Just like the last time, Doc was still hard and in a trance. Clara took off her clothes and rode him to several gushing orgasms. He was still in a trance. Clara lowered her dripping pussy onto his face and leaned forward to take his monster between her lips. Cunt juice dribbled into his mouth. Doc coughed. Seconds later his cock exploded. She swallowed the huge load.

"Where am I? What's happening?"

"Hello Emmett," Clara replied snuggling up next to him. "You seemed to have blacked out but now you're back. Let's go inside and I'll tell you all about it."

She took his hand. Still dumbfounded, Doc followed her into the house. Clara helped him out of his clothes and into the bed. This time he was fully alert when she mounted him and sunk her pussy down the length of his cock. He lasted a minute before filling her with cum. Clara rolled him over on top of her, keeping his cock buried deep inside her pussy. She had two orgasms before he filled her with more cum three minutes later. He was still hard.

The following night was the town festival. Everyone was there, including Doc and Clara. He was completely smitten and told Marty that Clara would be coming back with them to the future. Clara just rolled her eyes.

"He's crazy," she told Marty when Doc went to get drinks. "But with a cock like that I'll believe anything he says."

Marty got bored with the festival and decided to leave. When he passed the stables, he heard loud voices coming from a stall at the far end. Curious, he went inside to investigate. As he got closer, he recognized Maggie's voice. She was arguing with a group of men.

"Of course I remember our deal, Buford," Maggie said defiantly. "But it never included your three gang members. If I do this, then as far as I'm concerned, I've fulfilled my end of the bargain."

Marty realized she was talking to Buford Tannen, the notorious outlaw that was planning to kill Doc. Was Maggie in trouble, he wondered? He needed more information. Marty crept into the adjacent stall and climbed on a stool so he could peek over the side. He was surprised to see Maggie taking off her dress in front of the four men. It didn't appear that they were forcing her to do it.

"If that's the way you want it, Maggie" Buford replied as he unfastened his pants. "We'll promise to leave Seamus and your ranch alone, but you ain't fooling me. You'll be back begging for more 'cause your sorry ass husband can't give you what you need."

"That's not true," Maggie replied as she began untying her corset. "And I wasn't begging. I just wanted to make sure I kept my end of the bargain so you wouldn't hurt Seamus. I don't want to end up a widow like Becky Fishback."

"Becky Fishback asked us to get rid of her no good husband and rewarded us nicely for it with a pussy almost as hot as yours. Tell you what, Maggie. If you really don't want to do this, you can walk out right now and we'll promise to leave Seamus and your ranch alone. Go on. Leave."

"I would but I don't believe you," Maggie said, removing her corset exposing her naked breasts. "Let's just get it over with, and be quick. Seamus took William home from the festival and will be expecting me soon. He thinks I'm helping Becky Fishback with the cleanup."

"Just like I thought," Buford laughed. "You love it. Now get down on your knees, whore, and suck my cock."

Marty watched Buford grab her hair and force his great-great grandmother down to her knees. He slapped his cock across her cheeks before shoving it into her mouth. Spit poured from her lips as he fucked her face. Marty thought about trying to break it up, but Buford's words about Maggie loving it had a ring of truth to them. This was confirmed when he saw Maggie shove a hand into her bloomers and rub her pussy.

Buford shoved his cock all the way down her throat and held it there until she struggled for air. When he pulled it out she coughed up a flood of spit. Before she could catch her breath he rammed it back down her throat. He continued to fuck her face to loud choking and gagging sounds. Maggie's hand was moving frantically inside her bloomers as she pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Get ready whore. I'm going to splatter that pretty little face of yours with my special sauce."

Buford rammed his cock down her throat several more times before he finally pulled it from her mouth. She was coughing and choking with spit drooling down her chin and over her tits. Buford wrapped his hand around his shaft and aimed it at her face. A primeval roar boomed from his throat.

"AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH..."

A spray of thick cum shot up the side of her nose and across her forehead. More splattered her cheeks and hair. It was running down her face and dripping from her chin onto her tits and thighs. He was still spewing cum when he shoved his cock between her lips. Marty watched her eagerly swallow the last few spurts. Just as he pulled out, Maggie fell forward shaking and gasping from an orgasm induced by her fingers.

"Just like I said, Maggie. You love it. Time for you to take care of my boys while I reload."

Marty watched with amazement as his great-great grandmother serviced the other three gang members one at a time. Using her mouth, she made the first one cum in a matter of minutes and eagerly gulped it down. The next unloaded seconds after she took him into her throat. When the last gang member stepped forward, Maggie sprayed milk all over his cock and slid it between her tits. Using her tongue to stimulate his knob, he quickly sprayed cum up the side of her face.

"Now I'm going to fuck you like a dog," Buford said pushing Maggie down on all fours. "And while I'm at it, get my boys ready for round two with your whore mouth."

Buford pulled her bloomers down her thighs and slid his cock between her cheeks. Once he found the opening to her pussy, he plunged it deep into her cunt. Maggie squealed with pleasure as he pummeled it in and out of her body. These were quickly muffled when one of the other gang members shoved his cock into her mouth. She eagerly went to work on him with her lips and tongue. Once he was hard, another gang member stepped forward and filled her mouth.

Buford fucked her like a madman slamming his cock deep into her cunt again and again. Her whole body jerked forward with each powerful thrust. Marty could hear wet squishing sounds coming from her dripping pussy. Her muffled moans were desperate. When the second gang member pulled his hard cock from her mouth, Maggie screamed. She shook and trembled from the powerful orgasm that ripped through her body.

"Holy shit, boys," Buford said holding his cock deep inside Maggie, "Her pussy is squeezing my cock like a cowboy gripping the rope on a bronco. She keeps it up and I'll be shooting a big load of baby juice up her cunt."

"No," Maggie yelled as she pulled away from him. "Not in me. You promised. I don't need any more babies."

"Don't William want a brother that looks just like his daddy?" Buford replied pulling his dripping cock from her pussy. "With Seamus shooting blanks, he ain't going to get one any other way."

"William was a mistake. I wasn't thinking straight and let you take advantage of me while Seamus was away. I won't let it happen again."

"Mistake? Shit, you came to town practically begging to get fucked. Well if you ain't gonna let me fill your pussy, I'll have to find another place to make a deposit. Boys, hand me that jar of lard so I can grease up Mr. Big."

Marty's jaw dropped as he listened to this exchange. Buford Tannen was his great-great grandfather, not Seamus. Not only that, but his great-great grandmother was a slut. Now he was about to watch her get fucked in the ass. As soon as Buford had greased his cock, he pressed it against her sphincter and pushed. From the ease with which she opened and took him deep, Marty knew this was not the first time a cock had been up her asshole.

The third gang member shoved his cock in her mouth while Buford pummeled her ass. Once he was hard she went back and forth between the three cocks, sucking on one while jerking off the other two. It was clear to Marty that she loved what she was doing. He could see cunt juice running down her thighs.

"Get ready whore. Buford is about to fill your shit hole with some Tannen love juice."

Moments later he drove his cock deep into her asshole and grunted. He slammed into her again and again spewing cum into her bowels with each thrust. When he finally pulled his dripping cock from her back door, Marty noticed that Maggie had a hand between her legs and was rubbing her clit. She gasped and fell forward, her body twisting in a series of awkward convulsions.

"She's all yours, boys," Buford announced, pulling up his pants.

Maggie quickly mounted a gang member laying on his back and impaled her pussy down his length. A second member of the gang climbed behind and fucked her in the ass. The third one pushed his cock into her mouth. They fucked her to an orgasm and switched positions, then switched again after the next orgasm. She was now sitting on a cock up her ass with her legs in the air while the other two took turns fucking her pussy.

Maggie was in the throes of another orgasm when the gang member fucking her pussy pulled out and sprayed cum all over her tits. Another gang member mounted her while she continued to ride the cock up her ass. Then he grunted and filled her bowels with cum. The last gang member pulled out of her pussy and sprayed her face. He was still shooting when Maggie rubbed her pussy to a final orgasm.

"I'll stop by next week when Seamus is out buying feed," Buford told her as the gang members pulled up their pants. "Just in case you change your mind about this being the last time. If you can't wait that long, you know where to find me."

"I'm only doing this so you won't hurt Seamus," Maggie shouted as they walked out of the stables laughing and slapping each other on the back. "I didn't enjoy it. I was faking it."

Marty knew better. So did Buford and his gang and so did Maggie. He waited until Maggie had dressed before sneaking out of the stables and returning to Doc's place to get some sleep. Tomorrow would be the big day when they would return to the future.

************************************

The DeLorean came to a stop on the railroad tracks. Marty had returned to the future. It was unclear what had happened to Doc and Clara. They had been on the train. Clara thought it was all a big joke and boarded the train to humor Doc. Since the train was connected to the DeLorean, Doc had assured Marty that it would also be transported through time, but it was nowhere to be seen.

Marty set off for his house. He was glad to see Biff outside washing the car and not his dad. Biff waved at Marty with a stupid grin on his face. Marty went inside and heard loud screams coming from the bedroom. He went down the hall and opened the door a crack. His father was tied to the bed wearing nipple clamps and a ball gag in his mouth. His mother was riding him hard.

"I'll teach you how to fuck me like a man. Do you understand? Do you? Am I going to have to make you watch Biff fuck me again?"

She slapped him across his face several times, then fell forward shaking and squealing from an orgasm that ripped through her body. Marty could hear his father's muffled grunts as he filled her pussy with cum. Marty closed the door and shook his head. His mother hadn't changed, but it looked like she had found a way to achieve sexual pleasure with his father. Apparently, a mentally diminished Biff was still part of the equation.

Marty went into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat before heading to Jennifer's house. His brother Dave was standing on the other side of the island counter and looking down with an agonized expression on his face. Marty was about to ask him if he was okay when Dave grunted and clenched his teeth. Moments later, Linda stood from behind the island counter wiping her mouth. She noticed Marty and smiled at him.

"Do you want a blowjob too, Marty? Dave had such a raging hard-on from listening to mom fucking dad that I felt sorry for him. Besides, you know me. I wasn't about to pass up a good hard-on."

Linda hadn't changed much since the last time he saw her. She wasn't the chubby girl he had known before the first time he went back into the past, but she was still a slut. Dave, on the other hand, had been gay. Maybe he still was, but he must like girls too if he had let Linda suck his cock.

"Or you can fuck these if you prefer," Linda said, pulling off her top so big tits bounced onto her chest. "What do you say, Marty?"

"Uh, look, Jennifer is waiting for me. I have to run."

"I doubt if Jennifer gives better blowjobs than me, and I know she doesn't have tits like these. Are you sure it's not her mother you are going to see? Rumor has it you've been fucking her."

Marty shook his head in disgust and walked out the door. His family was still completely fucked up, but at least everything was more or less back to normal. He went to Jennifer's house and knocked on the door. Her mother answered with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye.

"Hello, Marty. I'm so glad you stopped by. Jennifer is out shopping and won't be back for a while. Please come in and wait."

"Uh, that's okay, Mrs. Parker," Marty replied. "I'll just come back later."

"I insist," she said grabbing his arm and pulling him into the house. "It's been almost two weeks since we've seen each other, Marty. It gets lonely around here."

She shut the door and pushed Marty against the wall of the entranceway pressing her body tightly against his. She sunk her teeth into his neck and reached a hand down to rub the growing bulge in his jeans.

"I've been so horny lately," Mrs. Parker whispered in his ear before pushing her tongue into the cavity. "My pussy is already dripping just thinking about it. You can fuck me right here against the wall. That way we'll be finished before Jennifer returns."

This was definitely a different side of Mrs. Parker than the prudish mom he had known before going back in time. Doc had always said that even the tiniest detail could change the future. As these thoughts swirled through his head, Mrs. Parker slid down his body and squatted in front of him. Moments later she had his jeans pulled down to his knees and his cock in her mouth.

"Ggggggggghhhhh... ggggggghhhhhhh... ggggguuuuuhhhhh..."

Her lips flew up and down his shaft driving the tip of his cock against the opening to her throat again and again. She used her fingers to massage his balls and rub his scrotum. Her tongue swirled around his hard flesh teasing the sensitive nerve endings of his cock. Then she opened her throat and took him deeper until her lips were pressed against his pubes. She held him there for several seconds. When she pulled away a flood of spit splattered all over the floor.

Mrs. Parker stood, wiped her lips, and pushed down on Marty's shoulders forcing him to squat in front of her. She lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. Marty stared at the forest of dark curls with glistening pink folds peeking out at him. Her hard clit throbbed in it's tiny boat of flesh. Mrs. Parker put her hands on the back of his head and pulled his mouth to her dripping gash.

"Eat me," she ordered.

Marty clamped his lips around her swollen mound and shoved his tongue up her cunt. He swirled it around inside her and fucked it in and out. Mrs. Parker squirmed against his face as she pulled him tighter against her pussy. Juices oozed from her gash and filled his mouth. Marty shifted his tongue to her clit and fluttered it rapidly across the swollen bud. He shoved two fingers up her cunt and fucked them in and out of her body.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... yes... yes... uuuunnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhh..."

Her legs began to shake and her body trembled. She bucked hard against his face as her shrieks and squeals became louder and more desperate. Juices exploded from her cunt drenching his face and running down his chin. Marty pulled out his fingers and clamped his mouth over her twitching pussy. He gulped down the pungent nectar still spewing from her steamy passage.

"Now fuck me. I want your hard cock deep inside my cunt."

She pulled Marty up by the hair and kissed him hard on the lips savoring the taste of her own pussy. She spun them around until she was the one with her back to the wall. Mrs. Parker reached down and guided Marty's hard cock past the crotch of her soaked panties. She positioned his knob between the juicy folds until it slotted in her opening. Marty bent his knees and pushed, driving his cock deep into her steamy cunt.

Mrs. Parker wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her knees into the air. Marty grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her higher. He slammed his cock deep into her pussy again and again driving her up the side of the wall. She moved with him pulling him deeper with each thrust. Juices continued to ooze from her cunt and drip from his balls. Marty slid his hands into the crevice between her cheeks and pushed a finger up her ass. Mrs. Parker exploded.

"Fuck me... fuck me... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... OOOOOOHHHHHHHH..."

Marty continued to hammer her hard sending a second, third, and fourth wave of orgasm ripping through her pussy. He lowered her trembling body to the floor and turned her so she was facing the wall. Lifting the back of her skirt and pulled her panties down her thighs, Marty rammed his hard cock deep into her cunt. He reached around and crushed her tits as his cock pounded into her harder and deeper.

"Oh god... oh fuck... AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH..."

Another series of violent spasms gripped her body. Marty slammed into her faster and faster as his own orgasm approached. He felt his balls tighten and his cock swell. He drove it deep into her cunt and roared like a caveman. Spurt after spurt of hot thick cum filled her pussy until it mixed with the juices already bubbling inside her. The erotic mixture seeped out around the sides of his cock and streamed down her legs.

Marty was pumping the last few spurts of cum into her body when they heard someone at the front door. Mrs. Parker was able to pull her panties back in place and lower her skirt before it opened. Marty disappeared around the corner and into the bathroom.

"Hi mom," Jennifer said walking into the house carrying two paper bags. "Is Marty here? He said he was coming by this afternoon."

"Why yes," Mrs. Parker replied, patting her hair back in place. "He had to use the little boys room. He'll be out in a second."

Fortunately, Jennifer didn't notice cum running down her mother's legs or see the few drops that had splattered onto the floor. She took the bags into the kitchen and ran into Marty.

"Come upstairs with me. I want to show you what I'm wearing to the prom."

It wasn't Jennifer the prude from before he went back in time or Jennifer the nymphomaniac from the last time he saw her. After showing him her dress, she took it off and they fell onto the bed. He fucked her twice. Afterwards, Jennifer came with him when he went to look for Doc at the railroad tracks. The DeLorean was smashed by a train that had hit it. As they were examining the wreckage, another train appeared out of nowhere and came to a stop in front of them.

"Hello Marty," an excited Doc Brown called from the train. "I was hoping I would find you here."