Back to the Future Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Likewise. That's an interesting outfit you're wearing Clint. Are you from a foreign country?"

"In a way, yes," Marty replied. "Hey do you by chance know Doc Brown and how I could find him? That's why I'm here. He's an old acquaintance."

"You mean the blacksmith that arrived in town a few days ago. Everyone knows him and the wild tales he weaves about the future. I have to run back into town to tell the doctor not to come. Hop in the wagon and I'll take you to him."

"Goodbye Clint," Maggie yelled. "It was a pleasure making your acquaintance. Don't be a stranger."

********************************

"Great Scott, Marty, what are you doing here? I told you not to come back to find me. I like it here in 1885."

Marty explained the situation and showed him the picture of the tombstone with his name on it. Doc Brown stared in disbelief.

"It must be Buford Tannen. He thinks I owe him money, but I don't and refuse to pay. He and his gang are nothing but trouble. You're right, though. We have to get back to the future before any more damage is done. Where is the time machine."

Marty explained the problem with the broken fuel line. As he was talking, they heard the loud whistle of an approaching train. Doc's eyes grew big. An idea formed in his head.

"I've got it Marty. We can use a train engine to push us. Theoretically, with a power boost, we can reach 90 miles per hour on a straight stretch of track long enough to achieve that speed. We'll go look for one in the morning. Why don't you go to the train station and check on schedules while I do some calculations."

A train was just arriving when Marty reached the station. An attractive woman in her late twenties stepped off the passenger car with two large suitcases that she struggled to lift. There was no porter nearby to help her. Marty stepped forward and offered assistance.

"Why thank you so much," she said smiling at him. "It's nice to know that there are gentlemen out here. I had been warned about the unruly frontier. Oh, excuse my manners. My name is Clara Clayton. I'm the new school teacher."

"Pleased to meet you ma'am," Marty replied. "My name is Clint, uh, Eastwood. I'm new in town myself."

"Really? Well it's a pleasure to meet you Clint. Someone was going to meet me and take me to my new house, but I arrived a day early. I guess I'll have to find a room for the night and sort it out in the morning. They must have a guest room above the saloon. Could you help me with my luggage, Clint?"

The room was not much bigger than the bed but Marty managed to drag the suitcases into one of the corners. When he turned around he saw Clara unbuttoning her dress. She smiled at him.

"Oh, don't mind me Clint. I just need to get out of these clothes. I've been traveling in them all day. Besides, it's not like a man hasn't seen me in the nude."

What was it about these women in 1885, Marty wondered? He watched Clara's dress crumble to the floor. She unfastened her corset and let it fall away. Two shapely breasts bounced free. Her hard nipples poked out excitedly. Clara untied her bloomers. They dropped to her feet. Marty gazed at the dark strip of pubic hair between her legs. The faint outline of Clara's gash peeked out through the forest of curls.

"Don't be embarrassed, Clint. I like to be appreciated by a man. Do you like what you see?"

"Uh...yes, of course, but..."

He didn't finish his sentence before Clara stepped closer and kissed him hard on the lips forcing her tongue into his mouth. Her hand slid between them. She rubbed his growing cock through his trousers. Her fingers undid the snaps holding them up. She dropped to her knees pulling his trousers down until his cock bounced free.

"As a reward for helping me with my luggage, I'm going to pleasure you with my mouth, Clint," Clara said looking up at him with her big eyes. "In San Francisco we call it French style."

Marty felt her warm lips envelop his hard cock. She took him deep into her mouth swirling her tongue around his shaft and exploring the ridges of his veins. Marty put his hands on her head and slowly moved in and out of her mouth. Clara massaged his balls with her fingers. She kept her eyes focused on his to let him know how much she loved what she was doing.

Marty wasn't going to last much longer. Clara slid a finger slid to his sphincter and rubbed it back and forth across the tight knot. Then she shoved it up his ass. Marty lost it. Cum blasted from the tip of his cock like a firehose, bouncing off the roof of her mouth. Spurt after spurt pumped from his cock until it was drooling over her lower lip and dripping from her chin. When he was finished, Clara swallowed. She wiped the remaining cum from her chin and sucked it into her mouth.

"Wow. That was a lot of stuff, Clint. I think it's only fair that you return the favor. Have you ever tasted a woman?"

Clara didn't wait for an answer. She helped him shed his clothes and told him to lie down on the bed. She got on her knees and straddled his head. Marty looked up at her juicy pussy only inches from his face. Clara slowly lowered it to his mouth. He wrapped his lips around the swollen mound and pushed his tongue into her steamy cunt.

"Yes... right there, Clint... oooohhhhhhh..."

Clara squirmed against his face and his thrusting tongue. She moved back and forth smearing pussy juice across his lips, chin, and nose. He raked his teeth over her clit and fluttered his tongue against it. Clara's moans of pleasure became louder. She leaned forward and wrapped her fingers around Marty's growing cock, still squirming against his face.

"You do know how to eat pussy.... oh fuck..."

Her hand stroked his cock, which was now fully erect. Marty pushed two fingers into her pussy. His tongue few across her clit. Clara's moans became louder and more desperate. Marty gently bit down on her clit. Clara's pussy exploded. Her body jerked and thrashed in a series of uncontrollable spasms. Juices poured from her cunt. Marty clamped his lips around it and drank the pungent tasting nectar from her body.

"Oh my, that was good," Clara gasped while catching her breath. "Now we're going to fuck."

She crawled forward and straddled Marty's cock. He watched it disappear between her powerful ass cheeks and plunge deep into her dripping pussy. Clara rode him hard lifting up and slamming down, impaling her pussy onto his cock again and again. Using her fingers, she strummed her clit back and forth. Another orgasm gushed from her pussy. Marty watched the juices spray out from around his cock which was buried deep inside her.

Clara turned around and rode him to another orgasm. She got on all fours so he could fuck her doggy style. Marty watched his glistening cock move in and out of her cunt between her firm cheeks. The tight nub of her brown asshole peeked up and him. He rubbed his thumb across it. Clara fingered her clit. Her gasps and moans became more desperate. When Marty punched his thumb into her ass, she exploded with another orgasm.

They continued to fuck in different positions. Clara never seemed to be satisfied despite the multiple orgasms ripping through her body. Marty was on top of her slamming his cock straight down into her cunt when he felt his balls tightening. Clara could tell he was about to cum from the desperate look in his eyes.

"Not in me... please."

At the last second he pulled out and wrapped his hand around his cock. The first jet of cum shot across her body and landed on her face and in her hair. The second spurt hit her nose and chin. More cum splattered her tits and stomach. When he was finished, Clara reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy. Moments later she exploded with a final orgasm. When she recovered, Clara got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Thank you, Clint, for helping me with my bags. I hope to see you around town."

She went in and closed the door. Marty took that as his cue to leave. He dressed and walked out shaking his head. The world of 1885 was not at all what he had expected.

********************************

The next day Marty and Doc were inspecting the rail line when they spotted a runaway wagon pulled by horses and a woman screaming for help. They immediately set off to rescue her. Doc pulled her free just as the wagon hit a rock and unhitched from the horses, falling into a ravine. The rescued woman was Clara Clayton, the newly arrived school teacher Marty had fucked the previous evening.

"Oh my that was close," she said looking into Doc Brown's eyes. "And to be rescued by such a handsome man. Would you be kind enough to take me back to my place?"

"The pleasure would be all mine, ma'am," Doc said enthusiastically. It was clear he was smitten by the young school teacher. "And please call me Emmett. Marty will see what he can salvage from the wagon while I escort you home."

Clara turned her head and noticed Marty for the first time. Her eyes showed surprise but she quickly recovered.

"Marty?" Clara asked. "I thought your name was Clint."

"Clint is what people here call me," Marty explained looking over at a confused Doc. "Doc's the only one who calls me Marty."

"You know each other?" Doc asked.

"We did meet briefly last night," Clara explained. "Clint, or whatever his name is, was a real gentleman and helped me with my bags when I arrived at the train station. Anyway, I'm very pleased to meet you, Emmett. You can call me Clara."

Doc escorted Clara to her house while Marty went into the ravine to see what was there. He finally arrived at Clara's place twenty minutes later with a bag of provisions he had managed to salvage. He knocked on the door. No one answered so he entered the house. Marty could hear voices coming from the bedroom.

"Uh, Miss Clayton, Clara, wha... what are you doing. Great Scott, I... I..."

The door was open slightly allowing Marty to see what was happening. Clara had removed her dress but was still wearing her undergarments. She was sitting on the side of the bed with Doc standing directly in front of her. She had unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his knees. Her hand was wrapped around his hard cock.

"Just relax, Emmett," she said while swirling her tongue across his swollen knob. "I'm going to reward you for saving me. You'll like it. I promise."

Clara plunged her lips down his shaft. In less than ten seconds Doc's cock exploded unleashing a torrent of hot cum into her mouth. She tried gulping it down but it was too much. Some leaked out and dribbled down her chin. Doc groaned in agony as his cock continued to spew cum. Moments later a second round of eruptions exploded into her mouth. When he was finally drained she closed her lips and swallowed.

"Wow," Clara said, wiping her mouth. "That was fast... and so much stuff. Are you alright, Emmett?"

Unable to answer or stand on wobbly legs, Doc stumbled and fell on the bed, collapsing onto his back. His eyes were open but his stare was glassy. He was in a trance. Clara tried shaking him awake, but he wouldn't move. Marty noticed that he was still hard. Not only that, he was huge. He had to be at least eight inches.

Clara stood and removed her knickers and corset. Her full breasts hung high on her chest. Her narrow waist flared out to her hips and curved down to a patch of dark curly hair that disappeared between her legs. Marty watched with amazement as Clara climbed onto the bed and straddled his cock. She wrapped her fingers around the hard flesh.

"Emmett, are you awake...Emmett?"

Clara guided his swollen knob between the pink folds of her pussy and pressed it into her opening. She slowly sank down his length moaning with pleasure as it went deeper and deeper. She didn't seem to care that he was in a trance. Marty watched her ass moved up and down as she rode his huge cock. Her cunt lips gripped the hard flesh tightly each time she lifted up his length, coating it with pussy juice. Then she came plunging down, burying it deep into her belly.

Doc did not stir. He was on his back with his eyes open in a trance-like state. Clara's loud moans and gasps did not pull him out of his trance. Nor did her scream when the first orgasm exploded from her pussy. Marty watched juices spray out from around his cock. Clara collapsed forward onto his lifeless body trembling as the orgasm slowly subsided.

After recovering, Clara rolled off Doc and spun around on top of him until she was facing the door. She straddled his cock and slowly impaled her pussy back down his length. Marty watched her tits sway on her chest as she rode him. A hand went between her legs to rub her clit. Her moans became loud and erratic.

Marty wanted to get a better view and pushed the door open a few more inches. The hinges made a loud squeak. Clara looked up. Their eyes met. She continued to ride Doc's hard cock as they stared at each other. Clara lifted her pussy up his entire length and slammed down hard impaling it deep into her cunt again and again and again.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... uuuunnnnggghhhhhhh..."

Clara lifted off Doc's huge cock. Her fingers flew across her clit. A powerful orgasm exploded from her pussy sending a spray of cunt juice several feet into the air. Her body shook and quivered as more juices shot out from between her legs. Marty stared in disbelief at the incredible orgasm he had just witnessed. His cock was about to rip through the front of his pants.

"Clint, I'm so glad you're here," Clara said after catching her breath. "Something has happened to Emmett. He seems to be in some kind of trance. I thought having sex might bring him back, but it didn't work. Maybe if I used my mouth it would revive him. And now that you're here, you can help me."

"Help you?" Marty asked, confused. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Oh... well, for starters you can fuck me while I'm trying to revive him."

Marty had no idea how fucking Clara was going to bring Doc back, but he wasn't about to argue. When Clara turned around and bent over Doc's lifeless body, Marty stared at the perfectly rounded spheres of her creamy ass cheeks separated by a dark cleft down the middle. Just beneath them was the swollen plum of her pussy hanging between her thighs with the glistening lips spread open.

Clara lowered her lips down the length of Doc's cock. Marty stepped forward and buried his cock deep into her steamy cunt. Moments later her pussy clenched and her body stiffened. She shrieked and began thrashing wildly. Juices sprayed from her cunt and dribbled down her thighs. Marty didn't slow down. He pounded into her with the fury of a wild horse. Another orgasm exploded from her pussy.

After catching her breath, Clara slammed her lips back down Doc's shaft and took his monster into her throat. Marty continued to pummel her pussy from behind. Beads of cunt juice streamed down her thighs.

"I don't think It's working, Clint.," she said, pulling away and standing. "Let's try something else."

Marty's balls were about to explode. He had no idea what Clara had in mind, but if it involved his cock being inside her body, he was game. She left the room and returned moments later with a jar of butter. She stuck her fingers in it and pulled out a big glob. She rubbed it all over Marty's hard cock.

"This may sound strange, Clint, but I want you to put it in my other hole while I ride Emmett. I have a feeling it's going to work."

Marty watched Clara climb onto the bed. She straddled Doc's huge cock and slowly lowered her pussy down it's length. Clara reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Marty stared at the tight knot of her sphincter peeking up at him just above where Doc's cock was buried in her pussy. He noticed that it had been doused in butter too. Clara looked over her shoulder to give instructions.

"Push in gently, Clint. It'll be tight, but the butter will help. Once you are all the way in just follow my lead and move with me. We'll find a rhythm. I'm sure this is going to work and bring Emmett back to us."

Marty wasn't sure about Doc, but fucking Clara's ass was not something he was going to miss. He pressed the swollen tip of his cock against her sphincter and pushed. He slowly pried her open until the head popped inside. He inched his way deeper and deeper. Once his cock had completely disappeared into her body, he held it there feeling her asshole grip him tightly.

"Very good, Clint. Now move in and out... slowly at first and then faster and faster."

Soon he was fucking her ass with long, deep strokes. They found a perfect rhythm as she lifted up and slammed down on Doc's huge shaft. Marty could feel the pressure from Doc's cock inside her pussy each time he slammed into her asshole. Clara's moans and gasps became louder and more desperate with two cocks stuffed into her body.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh god... UUUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHH..."

Marty felt her asshole clench against him when the first orgasm exploded from her pussy. It was followed by another and another until her orgasms seemed to be non-stop. Marty pounded into her faster and faster. His balls were so full of cum he couldn't hold back. He drove his cock deep and grunted. Hot cum surged up his length and pumped into her bowels in a series of powerful spurts.

Marty was still spewing cum into Clara's asshole when he felt Doc's cock swell inside her pussy. Doc's body began to shake. His eyes fluttered. He thrust deep and clenched his teeth.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH..."

The primeval roar that escaped from Doc's mouth shook the entire room. His cock pumped spurt after spurt of thick cum into Clara's dripping pussy. Her screams of pleasure pierced the air. She finally collapsed forward on top of him drained and exhausted. Doc wasn't quite finished. He grunted again and spewed more cum up her cunt.

Marty didn't think Doc would be happy to see him fucking the ass of the girl who clearly had touched his heart. He pulled out and headed for the door. Clara threw a blanket over Doc, picked up her dress, and pulled it over her head. Marty closed the door just as Doc opened his eyes.

"Wha... what happened? Where am I?"

"Hello Emmett,' Clara said with cum streaming down her legs and splattering the floor beneath her. "I'm so glad you're back with us. You passed out after you carried me into the house."

"Did we...was I, um, inappropriate with you? I seem to remember..."

"Don't be ridiculous, Emmett. You were a perfect gentleman. Thank you for saving me."

"I had this crazy dream that...well, never mind. Has Marty arrived? There is something we urgently need to do."

Marty took the cue and pretended to be coming into the house for the first time, shouting out if anyone was home. Doc climbed out of bed and noticed his cock was exposed. Embarrassed, he quickly turned his back to Clara and stuffed it back into his pants.

"It was very nice meeting you, Miss Clay... uh, Clara. You should probably get some rest after your fall. Marty and I have work to do. I'll stop by to check up on you later."

*********************************

Doc and Marty spent most of the day developing a plan. They were going to hijack the train and use it to propel the DeLorean to 88 MPH so they could return to 1985. That evening, Marty went to the saloon to see if there was any news about Buford Tannen. Doc headed to Clara's house and took his telescope to show her the stars.

Clara had other ideas. She couldn't wait to get Doc's huge cock back into her pussy, but she knew she couldn't rush it. She sat through his boring lecture about the stars, then put her head on his shoulder and gently nibbled on his neck. Doc kept talking. Clara decided to take things to the next level. She dropped her hand onto his lap and rubbed his bulge.

"Wha... what are you doing Clara? I don't think......"

"Shhhhhh," Clara whispered, moving her lips to his ear. "Just relax Emmett. It's perfectly normal for two adults who care for each other to show their affection."