All Comments on 'Back To Your Nap Buddy'

by DavidPatrick

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
canndcanndover 8 years ago

MUCH BETTER ending...thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missing Story

You said that this is a follow up to We Met At Kindergarten. It's not listed as one of your stories. How do I find it??

DavidPatrickDavidPatrickover 8 years agoAuthor
Follow Up

It's really a revision. "We Met In Kindergarten" is not available, as it is revised to "Back To Your Nap Buddy."

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
such a touching story

I would like to know if this is a follow up story to we met in kindergarten or is this the same story just titled different. Anyway I want to say you have out done yourself again. I enjoyed this story tremendously. It was tender and loving and there was soooo much passion in it. If there was a way to give you more than 5 stars I would. Please keep writing!!!!! I look forward to your next story.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

this has to be one of the most erotic but brilliantly written stories ive ever read I was there every minute with them its so close to my real life situation it brought a tear to my eyes and all of those feeling of loving someone and them finally realising that to just brilliant masterpiece in my eyes thank you for writing it x. andy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moving Story

This is why you are my favorite author! Great story with a great ending. I wish my childhood buddy and I had ended like this. Can't wait for you next story.

ProerosProerosover 8 years ago
Great

You have excelled yourself again. I kinda wish that this story was true of your life and love. Cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I loved reading that story.I loved all the sex they were doing.I just wish my lover was around.When I was reading about them ass fuckin then sucking each other.Then they would do it again.I couldn't help myself. I was getting so horny .I had to get my dildo and suck it for awhile then I fucked my self till I came twice.I licked it clean and licked all my cum up.Im glad they stayed together.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Another Great Story

I really enjoy your writing. Not only for the great sex descriptions but for the character development and emotions you give them. Also like the HEA ending. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Miss you

All of your stories are well written, satisfying reads. I check in now and again to see if you are still writing or have published. I would purchase your work! Any hope we will hear more from you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So much Feels!

I love the plot so much! I hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

YET ANOTHER GREAT GAY LOVE STORY FANTASTIC XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sweet and fufilling

I liked the slow realisation but then the quick acceptance of their relatonship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anon

It was so nice <3

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 7 years ago
Loved it

Love a story where there is a happy ever after and the bonus... ten years later.

Awesome thanks

sweetlion86sweetlion86almost 7 years ago
Kindergarden

I don't know what you mean with "We met at kindergarden" in the begining of this story, but if it was this story characters but without the happy ending, I can tell you that I prefer this one😀

Congratulations

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
I long for this

I've loved my best friend since preschool. After 40 years, I still lack the nerve to tell her how much. It's been rough but I'd rather love from afar than risk the loss of her friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

And with a happy ending thank you thank you so much for this gift. Life can be s***** sometimes but your story helps me to remember that it can also be a beautiful and wonderful Adventure. Your Story made me feel like a young man again and gives me hope for all the young gay people of the world

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainabout 5 years ago

Wow...another great story....I am going to read them all....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

More stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful Love Story!

WOW! I have read Wait For Me, and Back-to-your-nap buddy just today! I have to say that I enjoyed Wait for Me just slightly more than this one! Such a heart warming love story it was! It looks like nothing new has been added to the list since 12/2018 but I would certainly enjoy reading more! Please consider adding new stories. I am looking forward to reading more from David Patrick! Beautiful work!

HartlesslyHartlesslyalmost 4 years ago

This is really beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kinda sad.

I mean, Eddie has to hide his life and his love of Jeffrey, from his family. That's really devastating

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 3 years ago

Sweet, sweet story. I love that Eddie loves Jeffrey while not necessarily being gay. They’re just two people made for each other. Their gender is irrelevant.

Kmax1958Kmax1958about 3 years ago
Wow.

If you haven’t read the rest of DavidPatrick’s works, you need to. They are really wonderful, well-written stories that pull you in and wring your emotions in the best way! Writing style is just superb. I love this story. A lot! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Easily one of the best stories I have read on this site. This story just made me feel really good. I'm so happy that they ended together. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for this happy ending, after all the depression I had to endure with your other stories this has lifted my heart, you are a wonderful writer and storyteller. More happy endings please, queer humans need more happy endings...

FosBoydFosBoydabout 2 years ago

As always, Fabulous. I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Returned to this story for a fourth or fifth read and it remains an emotional encounter.

I have been reading most of Mr Patrick's works this past week and for the first time commenting on them.

Entertaining Excellence and Inspiring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous