Back-Up Dancer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't find your basket, so if you could please hang your clothes on this mannequin, we will collect them after." The stagehand said quickly before leaving the women in privacy.

The girls laughed at Selma's predicament. She had a feeling none of the girls liked her. Not because she wasn't nice, but because she used to be one of the top pop stars in the world and she thought she could do their job so easily. Myla put her soaked panties over Selma's head making sure her ass area was directly on Selma's nose. The rest of the girls followed suit and soon she was covered in sweaty and soaked bras and panties.

The stagehand returned and grabbed Selma. She couldn't tell where she was going due to the panties covering her eyes, but she had a feeling it wasn't towards the laundry area. He placed her into what sounded like a trailer.

"Hey Tom, you need a ride to the after party?" a voice called from behind.

"No, I'll meet you guys there. I need to finish up here." Tom called back.

Tom entered the trailer and shut the door behind him.

12