Back When I was Younger...

Story Info
What happens to bored housewives.
1k words
3.88
43.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was younger - and the world was less sensitive to a woman being forced.

They were opportunistic situations that I could not pass up. The women never cried rape - and I got what I wanted/desired/needed at the time.

The indoor shopping malls were my hunting ground - bored stay-at-home moms - out to pass the time - unaware that someone was out there watching - searching - easy to follow them around - no mall security guards or cameras - just bored women - and lots of time on their hands - so what could they hurt by flirting with a handsome young man like me?

My criteria - heels - skirt - blouse - wedding ring - and good looking - good looking enough I got hard just looking at them from a distance - imagining what it will be like to enjoy them - all of them. I lived close by in a nice bachelor pad - fully stocked and equipped to entertain a bored married women. I had the usual; snacks - booze and of course my toys. Oh yes my toys - the ones in plain sight - vibrators and dildos - the ones in the night stand - cuffs, gags, ropes, etc.

And of course those drinks she had - slightly spiked - I hate violence. A little tussle gets me going but she needs to go home to her family not showing signs of how she spent her afternoon.

The first happened purely by chance - she flirted - I responded - she flirted more - pretty soon we are in the mall parking lot - she now tries to pass it off as harmless fun - you see I am married and it was just fun. I laugh - suggest we just head to my place - have a drink - sit on my balcony - talk. She has the time - I promise to behave. Of course I am younger than her by about 12-15 years - she thinks - what harm can there be - she knows how to manage men who go too far.

So she follows in her car. We go into my apartment. She tours the place - sees the toys on the night stand - makes a sexy little dirty comment and blushes while I am in the kitchen mixing our drinks - her with the "special sauce" and mine non-alcoholic.

We sit on the balcony - it overlooks a wooded area - no one can see us sitting there - I chose it for the privacy it would give me. Plus my neighbors - above me - below me - and next to me - they all work - so none of them are home.

Her drink begins to kick in - she gets up to use the bathroom - I wait outside - when she comes out - it's easy to guide her into the bedroom - she starts to resist my groping - but my hands are faster than her reflexes - that spiked drink works wonders - and pretty soon her blouse is open - my hand under her skirt - I feel her dampness - I comment she must be horny - in need - do I turn you on - well then let me help you satisfy that need - I push her on to the bed - and then open the night stand drawer - the ropes restrain her wrists - and just like that - she becomes mine for the afternoon.

When I am done with her - she has had several rather nice orgasms - they all do - their husbands don't know how to work their wives into a sexual frenzy - I help clean her up - she did ooze quite a bit of cunt juice during our play - I help get her dressed - I see the shame and embarrassment on her face. She won't go home and tell her husband - she promises me that I won't talk about this. Of course I promise. I mean I am not an idiot - why would I go brag I just forced a married woman?

About a week later I see her at the mall - she approaches me - asks if I went into her purse when she was with me - her driver's license is missing - as well as a few family photos - I reach into my wallet and show her her driver's license - you mean this?

She reaches for it - I pull it away - be nice my dear - come back to my place and you can get the photos too. I mean - if your husband got a letter at his office with your license and those photos and the explanation of how they became available - well that would not be good would it?

And so she follows me home - submits to my needs - begrudgingly - being the gentleman I am - when I have had my fill of her sweet married body - I surrender her license and photos - but what she fails to understand - I know where she lives - where her kids go to school - when they leave in the morning and when they get home - I know when her husband leaves for work - where he works and when he gets home - see - I spent that time on the balcony - being polite and a gentleman - asking all the right questions - which she unknowingly answered - unaware my true motivation.

So weeks later - when I hit a dry spell hunting at the mall - I came knocking on her unlocked door at her home - I enter - finding her in that cute little sundress - no bra or panties - I mean why wear them if you are just going to stay home and it is such a nice fall day.

The real treat was their marital bed - she now will have such fond memories - every time she has sex with her husband. She can compare her lovers.

That was the last time we ever met - I assured her I had satisfied my hunger - and besides - she bored me - time to seek out some fresh married pussy.