The Old Boss

Story Info
Poor Mandy is tormented by her husband's boss.
3.1k words
4.24
70.6k
95

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomreese
tomreese
55 Followers

The evil bastard's name was Patrick Woods. He was 6'5", and 265 lbs of pure meanness and spite, and he was my husband's immediate supervisor when we first got married. Joe was working at a small insurance brokerage, and everyday he had a new story about Mr Woods. He was always a dick to my husband. He would reassign Joe's clients to other, less experienced agents. Joe could tell he was being phased out because he was white and every new agent Mr Woods hired was African-American. The bastard almost got Joe fired once over a paperwork error that wasn't even his mistake.

That December, I was 23. I have reddish brown hair and stand just 5'5", and it's all curves. My DD breasts, ample bubble butt and sexy legs have always turned heads, and Mr Woods definitely took notice. Every time I met him I could see that his dark eyes were glued to my body. He would always have this unsettling grin on his face as he undressed me with his eyes. I found it unnerving. While he was definitely handsome, I had never had a thing for black guys. Especially for this one who was twice my age and already had plenty of grey hairs.

Then came the eve of the company Christmas party. I was dressed in a short black dress and fishnets. A very nice mansion in an expensive part of Atlanta had been rented out. Plenty of the men there were sneaking peeks at my tight little outfit, and of course Mr Woods was there openly staring me up and down whenever I was in view. Joe was in a conversation with the CFO from home office and asked if I could fix him another whiskey sour at the open bar. When I couldn't find anymore sour mix someone pointed me in the direction of a laundry room.

While I was back there scrounging through the cabinets, Mr Woods walked in with a drink in hand and shut the door behind him. Before it registered in my mind he was behind me, with his arms around me. I shrieked as I looked down and saw his jet black hands squeezing my snow white tits. He quickly pulled them free of my dress top and was mauling them in his rough old hands, my pert nipples instantly hardened and poked out proudly as he pinched them roughly. "STOP IT!" I yelled. I tried to wiggle free but I only managed to rub my soft ass against the erection building in his pants.

"Mmm-mmm-mmmm. Sweet little Mandy. I always told Joe you were a little freak," he whispered in my ear, his breath sour from booze. Now his sizable erection was pressing against my bottom, "Yeah, you like that, don't you slut? That's what a real man's cock feels like."

He moved his right hand from my boob and lifted my skirt in the back. He slapped my exposed ass cheek hard before squeezing it.

"You feel just right, baby girl," his frantic hand found the crotch of my black french-cut panties. I gasped when I realized they were soaked. "Ooh nice and wet, huh? I knew you were a whore. Only whores wear fishnets. I can't wait to see those sexy painted toes curl, you little slut."

His fingers slid into my panties while his left hand continued to maul my tit. As his fingertips brushed my moist inner lips, I threatened to scream so loud that his wife would hear. That made him pause long enough for me to wiggle out of his clutches. I saw the bottle of sour mix and grabbed it and ran out. That night I nearly wore poor Joe out in our bed. I couldn't explain why what had happened simultaneously sickened me and made me insatiably horny. So I just kept it to myself.

Well, the company let Mr Woods go about six months later. Joe said he was lucky he wasn't charged with embezzlement and insurance fraud. About a year after that my husband runs into him at a bar. He was there all alone, and my softhearted husband bought him some rounds and listened to his mea culpa. He ended up getting divorced and losing everything. It had humbled him and he apologized profusely about being such an ass. Said he was looking for a new apartment. My husband, who's a softy, offered him our finished basement until he could get back on his feet.

You can imagine my shock when I opened the door. I was furious. After all he didn't discuss it with me. Just shows up with that black 6'5" former football player saying he's moving in. After all he had put us through, and the unwelcomed groping I'd never told anyone about. But the big brute was all sheepish and apologetic and saying how grateful he was that we could forgive in such a huge way. So that was 3 months ago. And the first couple weeks or so were pretty normal.

He was nice and friendly. His eyes would linger on me a little, sometimes with a sly grin. He seemed to always happen to need to brush closely past me whenever I was in the hall. He got bolder as the days past. Nothing terribly untoward, just a slight graze here and there. He saw me reaching for something at the top of the pantry one evening as I'm in my yoga pants. He comes right up behind me. "Here let me." So I go "Oh yeah thanks, just need the baking powder." So he reaches over me, pinning me in. His hand is on the baking powder and he just stops and stays there for a moment, long enough for me to get a good feel of his crotch pressing into my ass and feel his warm breath on my neck. I was pissed off, but I could feel my body starting to respond

Then came that Wednesday. I had the day off while Joe went into the office as usual.. I slept in till about 10 then got up to get the laundry together. So I'm walking around in one of my husband's white t-shirts and a pair of white cotton panties.

I'm standing there at the washing machine. Just started a load and I'm sorting clothes out. The house is quiet. All the doors locked, including the one to the basement.

Out of nowhere, I hear his booming voice behind me.

"Hurry up, Mandy! I've got a huge load waiting. "

I screamed and must have jumped 2 feet in the air. I looked over my shoulder, holding my hand over my pounding heart.

"Fuck! Patrick, you scared the hell out of me. I didn't even know you were in the house. "

"Yeah, Joe gave me a key, in case I needed to do laundry. He's such a trusting and generous guy."

"Yeah he really i.....", he was now right behind me. He grabbed my hands and placed them on the top of the washer as he pressed a very sizable erection into my backside.

"Yeah, a little too trusting," he growled right into my ear before nibbling the lobe,"Now, as I've already told you, you teasing little slut, I've got a really big load I've got to put in. And a few more after that."

I squirmed in his arms.

"Let go!! Get off me! How dare you try to take advantage of me and Joe this way," he was holding my wrists in one large hand as the other squeezed my tits through the thin cotton, my nipples quickly stiffening and protruding. "I can't believe I actually fell for your poor humble routine. You're the same evil piece of shit you've always been. You're insane if you think I'm going to let you fuck me"

His hand left my chest and clamped tight on my throat. He started choking me telling me to keep my mouth shut " You don't have to let me do SHIT! This is about to happen you little SLUT and you're gonna love it!"

He smacked my panty clad ass hard a few times, before pulling my panties aside running his fingers through my puffy outer lips before pushing into my wet pussy.

"Please, please, Patrick," I begged as the first tear trickled down my cheek, "Please don't do this. He licked it off, his fingers still exploring me inside, my knees almost buckling.

"Baby girl, I know you're wanting it. That pussy is straight dripping for me " I let out a whimper, "And so smooth.I see you switched from shaving to waxing. You were a bit stubbly last time you let me play with this pussy in a laundry room "

"Please, Patrick, don't...." I felt the sting on my cheek as he slapped my face.

"You don't get to call me that, slut! From now on you call me Mr Woods. You got that you little whore?"

I nodded. I heard him unzip and felt the hot flesh of his meat touch my trembling thigh. He pushed my panties down till they slid down my legs.

Next thing I knew I felt the very large head of his cock pressed against my opening.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed helplessly as the fattest cock I've ever felt slammed into me balls deep in one thrust, painfully hitting my right ovary. "Aaaaah"

Then I felt his dick beginning to move inside me, and to be honest it felt REALLY good. He shoved me over the washer to get a better angle on my hips. He pinned my arms behind my back and used them like a handle as he built up some speed and rhythm with his strokes.

"Aww yeah, that's it, you little slut. Take that black dick!" Despite my anger I found myself pushing my hips back to meet his thrusts. My legs gave out as I felt an orgasm building in my ravaged pussy.

"Unh...uuuunnnhh....UUUunnnhh.." I was starting to get vocal as I always do before an orgasm. Everything was turning me on, from the deep powerful strokes of his incredible dick to the wet slapping sounds as his incredibly firm stomach meeting my ass as he pounded away at his victim.

As I felt the warm electric current of my orgasm starting to spread through my body, one last thought occurred to me. I was about to come from this monster raping me. I was getting raped and my body was, I was loving it. Then my mind reeled as my body started convulsing.

"Oh fuck, that shit is tight," he yelled as he continued driving his huge cock home as my little pussy clenched down on it,"COME FOR YOU FILTHY SLUT!!"

I screamed as I climaxed and at the same moment I felt hot jets of sperm being pumped into my unprotected womb. For some reason this made me come even harder. I was shrieking and throwing myself back and forth on his cock until I felt the last spurt. As I came back down, it finally got through to my brain that this dirty old black man had just dumped a very sizable load of semen in me and I wasn't on the pill.

But at the time I was too wore out and satisfied to move. I just slumped down on the washer as Mr Woods softening dick slipped free from my pussy. Then he fished something out of his pocket. He bent down beside my bottom and pulled my right ass cheek away from my mound. As he did so I felt some of his sperm slide out of my battered pussy and heard a click.

"From now on, slut, this sexy little body of yours belongs to me," I opened my eyes and saw the image on his phone. His grinning face was beside my ass and his long black fingers held my ass cheek open so you could see my gaping pussy and the huge white globs spilling out of her.

"Whatever I tell you to do, you will. You're a black man's property now. You're my juicy little fuck slave and I'm going to have hours and hours of fun with you. And if you have a problem with that, Joe will get to see this creampie. Understood?"

I weakly nodded, terrified.

He spanked my ass, hard, "I can't hear you slut!"

"Yes" I was crying again. SMACK! My ass burned and tingled where his hand landed.

"Yes what, you little whore?!"

"Yes...sir, Mr Woods." SMACK SMACK SMACK. Incredibly, the spanking was getting me turned on again.

"I want to hear you say it. Tell me that you're a whore for black men. Tell me you loved taking this cock. Get down on your knees and say it, bitch!"

I slowly pushed myself off the washer and knelt on the floor in front of him. He made me remove my t-shirt so my tits swung free. Of course he was filming me on his phone. For the first time I got a glimpse of his dick, dark and shiny with both of our juices. Even though it was halfway flaccid it was at least three inches bigger than Joe's at full mast, twice as thick, and it had veins bulging in a few places along the shaft. I always found veiny cocks repulsive when I saw them in porn.

"Stop gawking at my dick and speak, slut!" he cocked his hand back like he was about to slap me.

"I...I'm your slut. You claimed my pussy with this dick and now it's all yours. You...you can use my body whenever and however you please. I am your whore now, and my beauty is here just for your pleasure."

"And the pleasure of the black men I let use you! Say it!"

"What?" My mind reeled as this sank in. I thought he'd just rape me a few times till he got bored with me. Now I could see that he clearly intended to share my body. I was truly going to be whored out.

"Say that you're going to give yourself to whoever I say"

"I will be a good little whore for the black men I'm told to fuck. I will do my best to satisfy their desires with my charms."

"Good girl, now use that pouty little mouth to clean your slut juice off this dick."

As he continued to film, I looked up at him as I took his cock in my mouth for the first time. When Joe is soft I can take it all in my mouth quite easily. But Mr Woods' cock only slid in halfway before I started to gag. He held the back of my head and pressed further so that my throat worked to accommodate the rest of his shaft. It started to swell a little and I felt my face turn red as he blocked my air. When he let go I gasped in air and started running my lips and tongue up and down his shaft. I could taste my sweet pussy juice and the bitter tang of his semen. Then I licked his scrotum and sucked his balls.

Before he let me go he noticed that as I knelt some of his spunk had slid out and sat on a small puddle on the floor. He made me lick it up and swallow it for the camera.

I made it down the hall on legs that felt like jello. He wasn't lying about getting that huge load in, as by the time I reached the bathroom in our room, more gobs of his goo had slid down my legs. What the hell had I done? Why had I gotten so turned on letting that piece of shit rape me? As I turned on the spout and let the water heat up, I imagined his sperm swimming through my womb, searching for an egg I prayed wasn't there yet. Otherwise I'd have a baby growing in me that would make my shame obvious to everyone. Joe and I had been trying to get pregnant for over 6 months now. I jumped in the shower and tried my best to cleanse my pussy of the dreaded spunk.

I heard the shower door open and close. I didn't even bother looking as the bastard walked up behind me and started lathering me with body wash, his hardened prick pressing against my back. I thought old men were supposed to take longer to recover.

"Don't worry about cleaning all that sperm out. There's plenty more that'll be getting pumped into that tight little pussy, slut. You're going to look very sexy with a black child growing in you."

I just leaned my head against the cold tile and sobbed. He turned me sideways as his soapy hands slid everywhere. As he bathed me he told me how sexy each part of my body was. Then he lifted my left foot. He said he loved my small sexy feet. Then he proceeded to suck on my toes as he moved closer, forcing me into a standing split. I held on to the bar in the wall to stable myself as he impaled my pussy. I watched that huge gross dick reenter me and I still couldn't see how it would all fit. But my pussy stretched wide to take him in again as he pressed my leg back by my head.

"Joe told me you used to do gymnastics," he grinned as I felt his cock bottom me out and his loose balls rest on my thigh, "We're gonna have plenty of opportunities to test your flexibility girl."

Then he began pounding me hard and fast again. I almost lost my footing, but he caught me and held me in place as he drilled my cunt. After we got out and toweled off he tossed me on our marital bed. He pushed my ankles up near my head. He leaned down and filled me full of cock again. He watched my heavy bounce wildly as he pounded away. He sucked on my nipples and made me open my mouth as he kissed me deep, his tongue exploring my mouth. He spent the next 45 minutes or so defiling my body on the same bed that I made love to my husband. He fucked me in four different positions, making me suck his huge dick in between, and I had to admit that it was by far the most athletic fucking of my life. He finished by straddling my chest and tit fucking me. Afterwards he took pictures of my face and boobs splattered with another huge load. More blackmail ammo.

After Joe got home, I played it cool. When he started trying to get me to into bed, I claimed I had a headache. Before I went to sleep I got a text.

"Friday I want you in a mini dress and fishnets. Same outfit from the party. No questions, just be ready for a long day of service as my little married white whore. Today was merely a warm-up."

tomreese
tomreese
55 Followers