Backcountry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutlit
smutlit
54 Followers

In the morning, Mila remembered that the site had a trail that led to the other side of the island. She rolled out of bed a little foggy, but the sun coming up over the trees quickly woke her up. There was a beautiful mist on the water and she grabbed her sandals and quietly made her way up the trail.

The trail was less than 500 meters long, so she reached the other side quickly. The sun was fully up on the other side. The birds and squirrels were loud in the trees as the trail opened to the shoreline.

As she reached the rocks, Mila stopped dead in her tracks and darted behind a tree. There, lying on a large rock with one leg bent, was Sam. His wet board shorts were lying on the sand next to him and he was slowly stroking himself. His eyes were closed and he was clearly somewhere else, imagining something that had made his cock rock hard. Although he was thin, he had a definition in all the right places. His pecs flexed as he softly rubbed the head and then ran his hand down to his balls. She could see the outline of his ab muscles connect down to his groin. Mila watched him, her mouth dry, her bikini bottoms darkening with moisture. She watched him slowly pick up his pace, his breath quickening. She tried to think if she'd ever seen a man masturbate before and decided she hadn't. Mila couldn't remember feeling this turned on.

Then it dawned on her that Sam was probably the one who had seen her. She felt it was very likely that he was thinking of her naked body now. She was torn between wanting to go over to him to stroke out his beautiful cock, and wanting to watch him finish. She decided on the latter and found herself lightly running her fingers down over her swimsuit. Mila didn't have to wait long as Sam began to stroke faster and faster, running his hand hard up and down his shaft. He arched his back and came heavily onto his stomach and the rock. The rush Mila felt made her knees wobble. Watching this man cum to thoughts of her made her feel like she could do anything, like she had him in the palm of her hand. Her hands gripped the tree to steady herself and she felt her orgasm right there waiting for her, a millimeter away.

She decided to turn back quickly before he saw her and left him on the rock breathing heavily, his eyes still closed. When she reached the campsite, it was still quiet. She quickly unzipped her tent and flung herself inside. Mila ripped off her bottoms and orgasmed almost as soon as her finger touched her clit. Her orgasm was violent and she had a very hard time remaining quiet. She bit her new camp pillow hard and pulled at her sleeping mat. She drifted off to sleep again, her legs open, her thighs wet and twitching.

When Mila woke, she was wearing nothing but her bikini top. She'd forgotten to zip up the fly of her tent and realized that anyone walking by would've gotten a full view of her pussy. The fly door rustled in the breeze and she heard the boys up and moving around the site. She picked up her bottoms but quickly realized they were still damp from her voyeurism. She pulled on her tight, white shorts instead and decided that underwear were unnecessary.

She found the boys readying to pack up. They were taking stock of their gear and developing a plan.

"Hey sleepy bones," said Callum. "How'd you sleep?"

"Well. You?"

"Well, Sam was up half the night tossing and turning, but I slept all right."

Sam was busy organizing and didn't say much.

"You were up pretty late," said Sam with a grin.

Mila flushed slightly then smiled back at him. She could feel Callum's envy as his eyes fixed on her tight body, her top doing a poor job of containing her tits. It was obvious that Sam had told Callum about what had happened. The feeling from the morning returned and she felt that it was a shame that Callum only had Sam's story to go on.

"What're you guys doing?"

We're going to paddle around and try to find some reception to check our booking again to make sure we're in the right place. Then we'll leave you alone, or chase you out of here so we finally have some peace and quiet," Callum said with a laugh.

Mila was warming to Callum. She judged him poorly. He was a funny, light-hearted sort and figured his Irish background was shining through. Although he was shorter than Sam, he was by no means short. And because he was stockier than Sam, he had a very well-defined figure. Without even realizing she was doing it, she piped up, "Jeez, you don't have to go, it's only one more night, just stay. It's not a big deal."

"Of course it's not a big deal to you, you cheater," he laughed and poked Sam. "Did you hear that, Sam, she's letting us stay. I'd say it's the other way around, what do you think?"

"Yeah, you're right, why should she stay and ruin our fun."

Mila was sitting at the picnic table, her hands on the bench, leaning forward so that her cleavage was unmissable. She smiled and looked at her feet.

"Well, maybe we should give her a chance," said Sam, looking up at her.

Mila could feel his gaze burning her skin. Heat rose from inside of her and she began to sweat.

"Oh, ok," said Callum. "But only 'cuz she's cute."

It was Callum who finally broke the barrier. Until then, nothing sexual had been explicitly said, but now it was out there. She was cute. There was affection. There was desire. Mila wasn't surprised and now she felt the tension. Suddenly, it was thick between them. She was unsure how she felt about it, but this new dimension was exciting. She found herself thinking of the ways she could toy with them as the day went on.

"Let's have breakfast," she said.

The three of them shared a greasy breakfast and then sat quietly as the warmth of the sun rose above them. The high-pitched buzzing of crickets filled the forest and it felt like everything was taking it slow in the midday heat. With full bellies, they half-dozed and talked quietly about inconsequential things. The sweat trickled down Mila's back and she decided that she'd had enough.

"Come on, Callum, I'll teach you to paddle a canoe," she said.

"Thank you. He won't listen to me," said Sam. "That was part of the reason it took us so long to get here last night."

"All right, all right," said Callum. "But I can't promise I'll learn anything."

Mila and Callum spent an hour in the canoe paddling back and forth along the shoreline in front of the beach. Sam alternated between swimming and sunning himself on the rocks. When Mila saw him lying back on his towel, she couldn't help but mentally revisit the scene from the morning and lost track of the paddling lesson.

As was expected, Callum horsed around and splashed her with his paddle every change he got. She managed to teach Callum about the J-stroke and the different useful paddling strokes for the bow, but it eventually turned into a water fight with Callum jumping up onto the gunnells and rocking the boat back and forth hard until they both went in the water. More laughter and splashing ensued in the water as they righted the canoe and fought and played. They pulled each other off the boat or onto it and as they became more comfortable, Callum's hands found their way to Mila's hips and thighs, shoulders and stomach. His hands were incredibly strong, but he was gentle with her and let her win because she was so much smaller. When she felt he was going easy on her, she became more forceful and used it as an excuse to hang from his arms or climb onto his back. Once, as she grabbed at him on top of the overturned canoe, she caught his shorts and pulled them down to reveal his tanlined bum.

"Watch out!" called Sam from the shore.

"What did I tell you? She's no good, Sam, she thinks she can do whatever she wants to us!"

They all had a laugh and it ended the play. Callum and Mila dragged the waterlogged canoe back to shore and left it upside down to drain. They climbed up onto the beach, exhausted. Mila was lying on her back in the sun. Callum rested near her on his side against his propped up elbow. He fiddled with the lake grass and took the opportunity to stare at Mila's body. Her tight, white shorts were old and dirty from being around the campsite. They were very faded and thin, and now that they were wet and stuck to her skin, Callum could see the outline of her labia against the fabric. He could make out the lines of her hips and how they dipped down to the mound between her legs and the fold that lay below it. Her nipples were hard against her bikini top and he could easily see the perfect shape of her breasts. He was getting hard watching her and having trouble concealing it in his wet trunks. He rolled to his back, but that didn't make it any easier. Sam was pretending to doze, but was watching her from behind his sunglasses. Without moving her head, Mila glanced to the side to see the bulge forming in Callum's shorts.

Mila closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the water and forest behind her. Above the tranquil background was an intense sexual energy, an expectation that floated between them all like the dragonflies on the water. Mila could see their arousal, but more than that she could feel their yearning. The boys were doing quite well at keeping a lid on it, but it was hard to imagine for how long. Mila thought about all of the possible ways this could play out. The thoughts both excited her and made her nervous. She felt she was in uncharted territory, something that only happened in fantasies.

She raised herself on her elbows and looked into the distance over the shimmering water. The first, and most sensible option would be to stop flirting and act a little more conservatively to send a clear message. Although this was the option Jasmine would've recommended, she did not find it satisfying in the least. The second option would be to go on teasing them and letting them jerk off on the other side of the island. She did not dislike this option. It had been working well for her so far. This option did make her feel slightly guilty and felt more unsatisfying as time wore on. The third option would be to have one or both of them. She couldn't work out the logistics of simply taking one of them, and she honestly didn't know which one to choose. She guessed that if she went all in, it meant really going all in. She thought long and hard about this. What would that look like? How would she set boundaries and keep things from getting out of hand?

The thoughts she had had when she first paddled out to the island came back to her and she found herself mulling them over again. Control, power, everything rested on her. She was in charge. Ultimately, she got to decide whether these two either had the night of their lives or went home with the most disappointing story they could tell. When she framed it like this, the options narrowed and the probabilities became difficult to deny. She sighed and let the idea sink in. Mila tried to imagine it, but it was hard to visualize. The possibility was certainly exciting to her, so she resolved to remain open to it, to let serendipity and her instincts guide the way.

Mila looked down and noticed how almost perfectly see-through her shorts had become. Now she understood why Callum had bent his leg to try to conceal himself. She admired them both for their restraint. She certainly wasn't making it easy on them.

"I'm hungry," she said.

"Me too."

"Me three."

Mila pulled her shorts off her skin and stood up. She realized that they probably did a terrible job of concealing her ass too, so she tried hard not to make a show of it.

"You guys coming?" she said with a smile.

"You go get started and I'll be along in a minute," said Callum.

Sam sat up on the rock but didn't move. He watched Mila intently as she walked up the path to the site. As she left, she heard Sam whisper to Callum, "I don't think I can take much more of this."

The boys stayed down by the lake for a while chatting. She could hear them talking and laughing, but not what they were saying. She was almost finished eating her pita sandwiches when they moseyed up to the site. She resisted the urge to make them sandwiches and simply sat at the table cleaning up her lunch fixings.

They sat around the table and talked about music and sports for quite a while. In the late afternoon, they decided to get high and crack open a few of the beer that had been floating in a bag in the lake. They were still warm, but tasted good in the heat.

"I think I need a nap," said Sam. "I'm cooked in this heat."

"You were also up pretty early this morning," said Mila looking Sam right in the eyes.

Sam looked away, not wanting to know what he thought Mila knew.

"I think I'm going to paddle out to Hardy's island," said Mila. "I found an owl pellet last time I was there."

"Do you want me to come?" said Callum.

"No, I think I'll go alone," she said.

Sam gave a big stretch and made his way to the tent. Callum finished his leftover sausage and began walking the trail to the back of the island. Mila felt like she'd put a bit of cold water on things. The tension from the beach was certainly doused and so she decided to let her little solo trip to the island guide her decisions for the rest of the day.

Mila didn't bother with her lifejacket, but she put on a hat and light sun-shirt to keep from getting a sunburn. She was already pretty freckley on her shoulders from the summer sun. She also rinsed out her bikini bottoms and switched into them from her worn out shorts.

Mila remembered why this was her happy place. Far off, she could see other boats on the lake, but she felt alone and free in this wild space. The eagle she had spotted when she arrived looped around to the south. She stopped paddling and let the breezy current take her along. She lay back in the boat and tipped her hat down over her eyes. She drifted in and out as the boat drifted along. When she dozed, she dreamed of living underwater like a mermaid in a crude house made of rocks and sticks. Everything was weightless and easy, but everything also happened very slowly. Then she would come to and remember where she was and who was waiting hotly for her back at camp, but then she'd drift away again to the cold, green depths, puttering around the house getting it ready for something, a party maybe. She was jarred awake suddenly by the boat hitting a fallen tree and then a rock on the opposite shoreline. She'd drifted quite a ways, but it was still an easy paddle back to camp. The sun was getting low in the sky.

When she returned, the boys had a supper all prepared and were excited for her to join them.

"We used some of the veggies from your cooler. Hope that's ok," said Sam.

They'd filled some mugs with warm wine and placed a make-shift stir-fry in front of her on a frisbee.

"We couldn't find your plate, so we washed out the frisbee," said Callum.

The food was simple, and not overly tasty, but because she was so hungry, Mila gobbled it up gratefully. "Thank you, guys, this is great."

The boys looked pretty pleased with themselves and Callum raised a glass, "To mixed-up reservations and poor cell reception!"

"Hear hear!"

Mila laughed and took a big drink of wine. It tasted terrible, but made her feel very good inside, so she had another. She lit the fire after dinner to heat water for dishes. When it was all cleaned up, they took their usual places around the fire and quietly watched the sun go down. It was a perfect evening, still and hot. Mila had another drink and decided she wanted to get out of her bikini and into some fresh clothes.

"I've gotta get out of this swimsuit," she said to herself thoughtlessly, but loud enough for them to hear her.

She saw them staring at her, wanting nothing more than to see that. She laughed when she realized what she'd said, "You two, jesus."

"I noticed some, uh, clothing-optional activities happening last night, so don't pretend to be too innocent there, missy," said Sam.

"It was dark!"

"You never know what perverts might be lurking around these woods," said Callum, punching Sam in the arm.

"You're just jealous," said Sam.

"Fucking right I am!" said Callum, staring into the fire.

Mila laughed and felt emboldened.

"Well, I witnessed some clothing-optional activities on the backside of the island this morning, too!" she said.

Sam hung his head and Callum laughed so hard he had to sit up. He grabbed Sam's shoulder, "Busted!"

Mila laughed harder and gave a wink. "Trust me, Sam, you have nothing to be ashamed of."

As soon as she'd said the words, she couldn't believe she'd said them. The laughter calmed down with the meaning of the words she had spoken.

"Well, I'm certainly not jealous about seeing that," Callum said.

"Poor Callum. It really isn't fair, is it?" she said.

Callum looked at her sheepishly. "Not really."

Things were heating up in front of the fire. The laundry had been aired. Mila knew this was a crux in the night. She could leave the jokes behind and have a civilized night talking with the boys in front of the fire, or she could tease them further and see how they reacted, and more importantly, how she reacted. Her bikini was uncomfortable and she needed to change. She felt the weight of the opportunity. That familiar weight that she just couldn't say no to. Deep down inside, she knew what was going to happen and without thinking about it anymore, she let herself go and followed her instinct.

Mila stood slowly and walked to her tent on the other side of the picnic table. The boys watched her go. She got onto her knees and raised her ass in the air more than necessary as she poked her head inside the tent and searched through her bag of clothes. They could see her legs and how tight she looked on all fours. She grabbed her pajama shorts and slowly moved backwards out of the tent. The boys watched her like their lives depended on it. Mila could feel their eyes on her as she stood up again to remove her thin sun-shirt up over her head and tossed it onto the picnic table. With her back to them, she pulled her bottoms down and then let them slide to her ankles. She grabbed the underside of her bikini top and pulled it up and over her head. Mila looked over her shoulder and saw their glowing faces. She laughed at how dumbfounded they looked. She pulled the loose cotton shorts slowly up and over her tanlined ass and then slowly turned around. She looked specifically at Callum before walking to the table and slipping on her sun-shirt. Although she was covered when she sat down again by the fire, the boys could easily see her perfect tits through the shirt as she made herself comfortable.

"Even?" she said, slyly.

"Uh, uh yeah," said Callum.

"That was way better than last night," said Sam.

Mila smiled and stared at the fire. "Now you can visit the backside of the island too, Callum."

"I actually acquainted myself this afternoon," said Callum.

They all laughed at his honesty.

"You have a perfect figure, Mila," said Callum.

Mila looked down at herself and knew that she looked pretty alluring.

"Well, you would say that to a girl who's essentially got her tits out for you," she said.

"They're really amazing," said Sam. "Big."

"They're actually not that big," she said, cupping them through her shirt. "I'm just small. They're only about a C, on a good day," she said.

"Today is a good day then," said Callum.

Mila noticed that both of them were fidgeting and trying their best to use their legs to hide themselves. The feeling she had watching Sam that morning returned to her full-force and she knew then and there that there was no turning back. She wanted them. She sat cross-legged and let the leg holes of her baggy shorts reveal the soft corners of skin inside. They stared at every part of her body until she said,"I think we should go swimming before the sun goes down completely."

smutlit
smutlit
54 Followers