Backcountry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutlit
smutlit
55 Followers

Before they could answer, she stood and pranced past them. They both jumped to follow her, but she didn't look back as she walked towards the water, stripping off her shirt and shorts before walking straight in. Once she was floating, she turned and saw them both on the shore removing their shorts. Both of their cocks sprang out over the waistband and bounced to full attention.

Callum reached her first and she whispered in his ear as he scooped her into his arms, "Now it's even for me too."

Sam came up behind her and she could feel his mouth on her neck as she kissed Callum deeply. She thought that it was a good thing she was floating in water or she might not be able to stand up. The coolness of the water made it hard to know how aroused she was, but the feeling of their hands on her ass, on her tits, was all she needed. They moved her in to shallower water where they could stand and she felt their hard cocks on her legs or ass cheeks. Wherever their cocks landed, they moved their hips to feel themselves against her. Their hands explored her body firmly, finding her nipples, filling their hands with her ass. She turned to Sam and their mouths met between her heavy breathing. Callum reached around and massaged her tits, cupped them, and pushed them together. Sam pulled her up and she floated easily until she was straddling him. She felt his cock brush her pussy and though it missed her clit, it made her jump.

Sam brought her further into shallow water until he was ankle-deep and sitting on the silty lake bottom. Mila was still on top of him and he took her nipples into his mouth. She sighed and pressed his face into her chest. When she looked up, Callum was standing in the water beside her. She looked up at him as she took him in her hand. It didn't take long for the evaporating water to make it difficult to stroke him, so she put her hand on his hamstrings and pulled him closer so that she could take him into her mouth. She felt his hand in her hair and she grabbed his ass to pull him in, letting him use her mouth how he wanted. Sam sat back in the water and simply watched her work. She turned her upper body to the side and used her hand to stroke Callum while pressing her face under, licking and sucking his balls gently.

Mila continued to stroke Callum, but looked back to Sam. She could feel Sam's hard cock touching the small of her back, resting between her cheeks. She reached down and fondled his balls before dragging her hand up slowly and stroking him. It took her a moment to find her rhythm with her left hand, but then she was stroking them both.

Sam cupped her ass with both hands and pulled her up. He slid his arms between her legs and spread them wide until she was forced to move further up and straddle his chest. He leaned his head forward and spread her lips with his tongue. Mila didn't need any more invitation and she inched forward to slide her pussy onto his mouth. Both of her hands found Sam's hair as she pulled his lips hard into her. His tongue explored her pussy as deep as it could go, but then slid up to her clit. He flicked it gently, then took the whole thing between his lips and massaged it deeply with his tongue. Mila forgot where she was and what was happening. The sensation was overwhelming. Her eyes were closed and she was grinding uncontrollably. She panted with her mouth open and moved as if she was in pain. When Callum put his cock back in her mouth, she was sent over the edge. She could taste his precum and took him as deeply as she could. Mila worked his cock faster and harder, but carelessly as her own building orgasm consumed her. Sam's tongue tried to keep pace with her mounting excitement until she finally broke. She let Callum's cock fall out of her mouth as she pressed both hands on Sam's head. She shook violently and made almost no sound as the waves travelled through her whole body. She made strange little noises with each exhale until she had to put one foot down and extract herself from Sam's face. She felt like her whole body was contracting and looked down at Sam's smiling wet face.

Mila sat back on Sam's chest and they waited for her to catch her breath. "Well," she said, and they laughed.

Callum's cock looked so swollen she thought it would pop. Sam's was no better as it wobbled behind her in the water. She saw the canoe on the beach, still upturned from the afternoon play. The bow lay in the crook of some tree roots and the stern was buried in the sandy lake bottom. She slowly dismounted and walked over to it. She grabbed a towel that was drying on the tree limb and spread it over the hull. She reclined on the towel and put her heels up onto the gently-sloped hull. Though her pussy was still sensitive, her fingers moved over it softly. The boys needed no further invitation.

Sam's body was still dripping water as he approached her, but, like her, Callum was nearly dry. She turned her head to the side and guided Sam's cock into her mouth. He had to kneel down and it was awkward, so Mila beckoned him to straddle her chest so she could return the favour. Sam couldn't resist sliding his cock over her tits, pushing his balls into her chest. She stroked his cock and pulled him into her mouth. She stroked him and then cupped his balls in her hand before bringing them up to her mouth as well. With his cock wet with saliva, Sam pulled back and placed himself between her tits.

"Oh, I see," said Mila, and pushed her tits together with her arms so that Sam could fuck them.

It was only then that she noticed Callum standing beside them, stroking himself slowly, trying not to cum. It was the second time that day she'd seen a man stroking his own cock. "I love watching you," she said to Callum.

"Likewise," he said.

As Sam slowly slid himself up and down her chest, rubbing himself on her nipples, she felt her pussy aching for the familiar next step. Mila never fucked without a condom, but there was no getting around it this time. She needed to feel them inside of her and there was no way she was going to stop now.

"I need one of you to fuck me now," she said simply.

The boys looked at each other and took a moment to process what Mila had already processed. Sam stepped off and Mila sat up her arms back against the boat, her legs on either side. She looked at them both. "It's too late now."

The boys looked at her, her body full and amplified. She turned to the side so that she was perpendicular over the hull, her toes pointed in the sand offering herself to Callum. He walked to her, his cock bouncing with each step, and knelt between her legs. She dropped so her elbows were on the boat and her hands moved slowly and softly over her tits. She looked Callum in the eyes as he held her knees apart and slowly entered her. Her wetness was visible as he slid easily inside. Mila let her head fall back as he slowly found his rhythm. He'd already held back from cumming a few times and his cock hurt a little as he fucked her. Her softness quickly eased his pain and he felt himself building again.

Mila loved to feel him switch between shallow, fast thrusts and then slower, deeper ones. She wanted to know which felt better for him and to use her pussy however he liked. The more he fucked her, the more her pussy opened for him. He held her legs up and eventually she collapsed over the hull, her head draped back, her body limp. The whole boat shuddered under her as he pulled out, teased her clit with his head and then slid back into her. He was clearly taking his time and doing his best to hold off. Mila tilted her head and looked at Sam and smiled. He sat beside her on the boat and she stroked him slowly while he watched her.

Callum pulled out suddenly. "I don't want to cum yet."

Mila's fingers inclined to her pussy and pressed against her swollen lips. Sam took her hand off his cock and lifted her up. He spun her around and flipped her over so that she was parallel to the hull again, but on her front. Her legs slipped to each side and Sam bent her knees until her feet found the sand. She looked as though she was giving the canoe a bear hug. Her breasts were pressed against the towel and pushed out under her armpits. She rested her face against the hull and waited for what she knew was coming. Her pussy glistened in the sunset, her legs and ass spread. She arched her back slightly to allow Sam a good angle to find her. He straddled the boat as well and was tall enough to reach her easily.

Sam did not enter her slowly as Callum did. He thrust into her in one solid movement, not fast, but with intention. The intention being to be as deep in her as he could. She accepted him easily. He grabbed her tight ass and found every inch of her pussy. Mila rolled her head back and forth as he moved inside of her. Her clit was rubbing gently on the towel and only making things better. She recognized the feeling of another orgasm building. For the first time since they started, she heard herself moaning as he fucked her. Sam took her hair into his hand and pulled her head back, his other hand kneading her ass hard.

With Mila's head arched back, Callum couldn't resist. He straddled the bow and fed Mila his cock. The feeling of being filled from behind and having her mouth used was overwhelming. Mila didn't know what to do at first, but then she relented, cleared her mind, and let herself go along for the ride.

When Sam grabbed her hips with both hands, Mila got her elbows under her so that she could properly suck Callum's cock. Sam's thrusts only aided her ability to blow him. She worked Callum like she had never worked before. Her orgasm seemed to build with the intensity she put out. She only removed Callum's cock long enough to catch her breath, then stroked him, saliva-soaked and furious.

"I'm going to cum, Mila. Oh fuck," said Callum.

Mila wasn't sure what to do so she continued to stroke him. He pulled her hand down hard to the bottom of his shaft, so that his cock was fully extended, and moved his hips forward. Mila had seen men cum hard before, but Callum's cock simply burst. In her hand, she could feel his intense convulsions in every muscle and this brought her orgasm even closer. When the warmth of his cum hit her and she tasted the salt on her tongue, something pushed her over the edge. She took his cock in her mouth again and heard him groan, and then it hit. The orgasm didn't crest the way it did before and she knew that it was going to be a drawn-out, subtle orgasm that kept going.

When Sam saw Callum cum, he only fucked Mila harder. Sam could feel her pussy tightening around him, pushing his cock out of her. He simply pushed back. He was lifting her off the boat and she could feel his balls as he slapped against her. Her orgasm continued, like a head-rush, her arms let go and dropped her on the boat. She rocked, her face wet on the hull as Sam pounded her. Sam said nothing as he came, and barely made a noise. Her eyes were closed, but she felt him pull out and then felt the warm spurts on her back and shoulders, then dripping down over her ass.

She collapsed on the boat and waited, motionless, trying to grasp what had just happened. From his seat on the bow, Callum ran his hands through her hair and she slowly sat up. Her legs were tight and stiff. Sam was lying in the sand beside the boat, his cock still pulsating as it fell.

Mila tried to think of something to say, but her mind was buzzing and blank. She simply stood and walked into the water. She was so hot and the water so cool, it made her shiver. Her pussy was so sensitive she could feel the water moving between her legs. She went under and stayed under a long time, letting the water wash her.

When she came up, the boys were both swimming as well. They swam near her, but kept their distance.

"You ok?" said Sam.

Mila smiled. "That was intense."

"It was," said Callum.

Mila simply nodded. She was still in shock that she'd just had two men at the same time. It wasn't something she ever thought she'd experience, but here it was. She was thinking about what it meant and how it made her feel. She decided that it meant that she had a sense of adventure that she didn't know she had, and that she felt like a very different woman.

The sun was almost down now and Mila felt a chill. As she exited the water, she suddenly felt shy and quickly grabbed her shirt and shorts to cover up. She could hear the boys chatting in the water and went back to her tent. She put on her comfy clothes and sat there alone for a minute. She could feel she was radiating, pulsing with energy, like she'd been in the sun too long. She was light-headed and needed water.

Once she'd found her water bottle, it took all her energy to simply plunk herself down by the fire. The boys were also at their tent, and emerged a few minutes later in dry, clean clothes. They took their spots silently and a strange feeling developed between them all. Mila looked up and could see the stars between the tops of the conifer trees. The boys seemed really far away now and it felt as though the energy they had earlier had been burned in the flames of the fire.

Callum and Sam were obviously waiting for Mila to say something.

"How do you guys feel?" she said.

They smiled and then laughed a bit, but stopped when Mila did. They understood that she was serious.

"I feel like that was something very few people get to experience and I'm glad," said Callum.

"I sort of feel like I should thank you or something, I don't know," said Sam.

"You don't need to thank me. I enjoyed it too. I could just as easily thank you," she said.

They all looked a little embarrassed, like children, as if they'd done something bad, but didn't understand why it was bad.

They stared into the fire again until Sam went to get beer from the lake. Mila passed around her pipe and the conversation was tempered by the licking flames. None of them knew what to say after their intimacy. Everything else seemed awkward in comparison. After all of the activities of the day, it was clear they were all a bit burnt. Mila found herself nodding in her seat and decided it was time to head to bed. The boys didn't seem far behind. They watched her go and understood that the fantasy was over. Mila was asleep before her head even hit the pillow.

The rain started in the night, the odd drop at first, but then more, shifting between heavier and lighter showers. It permeated Mila's sleep and in her dreams she was already deciding to leave first thing in the morning.

It was still very misty and wet when Mila began tossing her gear out of her tent. She knew she was going to have to dry everything out at home anyway, so she put no effort into packing up properly. She left her food and wine on the picnic table and threw her stuffed duffel bag into the boat.

She had still heard nothing from the boys' tent as she pushed off into the mist. If she hadn't spent so much time in the park over the years, navigating her way out might've been nearly impossible. As it was, she let the white fog envelop her. The cool, humid air filled her lungs and made everything damp. Out in the middle of the lake, she stopped paddling and sat. The water lapped at her boat, but otherwise there was no sound. Mila closed her eyes and thought about the trip. She expected to feel different somehow, to have figured something out, but she felt quite the opposite. She felt very much the same as she did before she left, except that she'd experience something profound and exciting. If anything, she felt stronger and more sure of herself than she ever had before.

When her paddle hit the water again, it cut perfectly through, leaving only swirls in its wake.

smutlit
smutlit
55 Followers