Backdoor Man - The Missing Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers

"Promises, promises," Najma winked at me, "Seriously, now that I'm not a virgin and know what sex is like, I'm hooked. I can't ever go back to the way that things were. By the way, I was living with my brother Hamid, but between you and me, he's fond of wearing dresses and things like that. You don't think that he might be, what's that word, trans something or other? He doesn't do it around his friends or the rest of his family, just around me. He likes to borrow my clothes now and then."

"Well, he could be either transgender or simply a cross-dresser, sissy type, or practically anything else related to that. We can talk to him about it and see what he thinks, but we would want to be discreet about it, Najma. We don't want to risk exposing him to ridicule, you know. How religious is he, aside from this issue?" I wondered as I finished off my breakfast.

"He is ... lukewarm about the whole religion thing. I mean, he prays five times daily and fasts during Ramadan most of the time, and he has made the Hajj, but he has confessed to me that it hasn't made him feel any better as he hoped that it would. He is still a bit bothered by the lack of any transcendent spiritual experience or enlightenment from becoming Hamid Haji Habib, yes, triple H, which still amuses me a little. Since then, his feelings toward Islam have been a bit more tormented, especially since moving to the States with me and discovering his secret fetish or whatever it is. I don't tell just anyone about it, but I trust you, since you're my Master and I hope that perhaps he can move in with us for a bit. He would need a new roommate otherwise, since I'm moving out of his flat now," Najma explained to us.

"Sure, move him in, if Master wishes it. It's our house, but I have no objection, as long as he doesn't ... you know, hate Jews and stuff. There is that," Arnold proposed.

"No, no, he doesn't hate Jews. He works with Jews all the time and gets along reasonably well with them. He's a lab technician, you see, does blood work," Najma assured us.

"Then invite him to join us, just warn him that he will witness lots of orgies and kinky sex. We'll let him live with us, but we won't tone it down for him. Make that plain to him. It's our place, after all," I suggested.

"Perish the thought! My big brother is just going to have to deal with it, if he doesn't like it. After all, I've been VERY understanding of his lifestyle, haven't I?" Najma laughed as she planted kisses on me, "So, what do I wear to a public sex outing, anyway? I've never been to something like that."

"Whatever we tell you to, babe, namely whatever I tell you to," I chuckled, "I think that we can find something suitably slutty for you, sweetie."

"Oh, that is indeed so," Sherry laughed as she thought of what might be in her own collection of kinky and sassy clothes.

"Mind if I call Hamid over? I think that he might enjoy taking part in this, if he gave it a chance," Najma asked us.

"Go right ahead, and be sure to invite him to eat some of the breakfast, too, in case he wants it," I urged her, as she dialed on her phone, even as I made out with both Brit and Carly in turn and fondled Najma's tush.

The conversation largely took place in Arabic, but I got the gist of it from the companionable, amused, and playful tone and expressions on Najma's face. She giggled and snickered a couple of times, cried a little, and threw in a few English words like "sissy" and "sodomy." She also winked at me a few more times and ground her butt-crack against my dick as well. Finally, she hung up and turned toward all of us.

"Well, Hamid's coming over and ... he wants to be called Olivia at least for now. Oh, and use the female pronouns for now, please. So... 'she' will be showing up with my clothes and other stuff and even some of her own. I hope that you make her feel right at home. She likes to be female sometimes, male other times, so I hope that you can respect that. I guess that she was afraid that I wouldn't quite understand, but she's my brother, or rather sister in this case. When she's male, she said that she would be Hamid, but when she's female, she would be Olivia. She considers herself 'androgynous' and a bit of a 'sissy, ' but she is also bisexual, if that makes any sense.

"And ... well, I hope that you can be understanding her, but she wants to have sex with me, too. Yes, as in incest. I am okay with it, just because I feel that she and I have a special bond, but it is against nearly every religion and I want to be sure that there is no trouble with it on your end. I mean, you're all pretty kinky, but I wanted to be sure that this wasn't a step too far," Najma looked very worried, until I grabbed her and kissed her mouth hard.

"Baby, Arnold has fucked both of his sisters, despite being gay. They have done each other as well. Devi has fucked her cousins, even though it's against mainstream Hindu teachings in nearly every sect. Sherry pegs her future husband. The very fact that Arnold is gay violates Judaism, while Giorgio being gay breaches Catholicism, as does Trent being bi. Becky has been divorced from Gustavo and both are Catholic, and Gustavo has since remarried outside of the Church! Trust me, by the standards of society, religion, and old-fashioned morals, we're all a whole lot of sinners, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

"We have had every combination under the Sun and practically every sexual taboo that doesn't make sense has been broken by now. Adultery, incest, sodomy, interracial sex, lesbian sex, fornication, exhibitionism, voyeurism. We're about to go fuck people in public, perhaps total strangers, even. I'm not worried about a little cross-dressing and incest combined, trust me. Oh, Sherry, that reminds me. Bring the camcorder, just in case we're allowed to film our encounters. That would be hot as hell, I think!" I ordered my old flame, who was more than eager to do as I said, as her wink showed me.

Just then, the doorbell rang, I answered it, and Najma planted a serious soul kiss on her sister Olivia/brother Hamid, who wore a rather saucy Catholic schoolgirl outfit with a wig and plenty of makeup, especially lipstick. She then bent over to show us her panties, which were actually lacy and crotchless. Najma raised her eyebrows as she saw that.

"Those aren't mine, I know that for a fact! Where did you get those, Sis?" Najma teased her sister as I closed the door.

"I ... um ordered them online. Thing is that I used your card. Sorry, Sis ... I'll pay you back, but I couldn't let it get out whose they were. Not yet," Olivia apologized to her sister, who replied by taking her by the hand to the dining room table, yanking down her panties, and swatting her tush a few strokes.

Then Najma pulled her up for a steamy kiss again, put the contract in front of her, and handed her a pen, "Sign it, Sis! You need guidance in being a woman, and you need me to help mentor you, teach you ... but you don't get me as a Mistress unless Donald is your Master, so sign it!"

Olivia was visibly hard as she nodded and signed, after which I gave her one hell of a French kiss myself, while Najma fondled her buns, and then she kissed her again.

"I do forgive you, Sis. Trust me, I do. But you need my guidance to stop being afraid. From now on, Sis, you don't need to be afraid. Now, quit pussyfooting around and be honest. Are you a sissy or are you a woman? There is apparently a difference, I think. Which is it? Are you still going to be my brother at times or always my sister?" Najma asked her.

"I ... I am a sissy. I like being a woman at times, but I also like being a man at times. And it's separate from my bisexuality. I want to be with a man as a man, but also as a woman. I want to be with a woman as a woman, but also as a man. I will tell you that I'm a bottom with men, though I'm versatile with women. I like who I am as Hamid, but only if I get to be Olivia, too. So, now, Master will let me be both?" Olivia proposed and I nodded.

"Are you kidding? You're hot as hell as Olivia! And I can only imagine how sexy you're gonna be as Hamid once you're confident in your new masculinity, which I gather will be a little less rugged, but no less masculine for that. Given that you'll never have much hair growth in any one spot, you have to admit that this will give you something of a softer side, even as a man," I observed, "I mean only that the effect will be somewhat less macho and all that jazz."

"True, though I will think of it as being 'metrosexual, ' if you will, Master," Olivia assured me, showing me just how hairless her cock and balls were...

"Yes, metrosexual is a good way of putting it, girly," I said as I slapped her tush and sat her down on Giovanni's lap, "Now, eat while sitting on Giovanni's lap, and let's see how a macho Italian reacts to your feminine side."

We watched Olivia eat as we played, flirted, joked, and such, while Sherry ran the camcorder, and I made sure that Najma now sat on Trent's lap for good measure. Brit got her turn on my lap this time, while Natalie sat on Rich's and Carly on Gustavo's. I had the idea in my head of having the ladies sit on men's laps to get us all worked up, and judging by how Devi did a number on Rajiv once she sat on his lap, while Becky did the same to Sanjay and Sherry to Armin, I was quite right on that score.

The effect on Giovanni was quite telling, as he got very hard and his cock pressed against Olivia's bottom, making her quite stiff as well. At this rate, she might not make it to the theater before having to be sodomized, I thought, but I resolved to wait, because I wanted to see her lose her anal cherry in the adult shop. I wasn't sure if we would stick to the glory holes or do stuff in the aisles, too, but I knew that it was going to be one hell of an experience for us all.

SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers
12