Daddy’s Fertile Boycunt

Story Info
Quarantined FTM tells his Daddy what he wants next.
2.3k words
4.45
73.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is about a gay trans man with an impregnation fetish, who fantasizes about his partner misgendering and breeding him against his will. If that sounds upsetting to you, that's very understandable, but I'd suggest you try another story.

Daddy--

I got the harness design you sent and I love it! I miss you so so much and I can't wait for you to have a nice grip to throw me around when I get back out of quar. I can't wait to take a long weekend and come visit you. We'll make up for all the time apart with a fucking marathon if you want ;)

I was thinking, though, maybe you could make it a whole set? Matching collar, cuffs for my ankles and wrists, and...something like a jock strap, that'd wrap around my hips and over my thighs, but crotchless? If you put D rings on everything, you could pin me in all kinds of poses with just a couple carabiners. Add some anchor points to your bed frame or the weight bench downstairs and there's not much I could do, huh?

Something feels really good about having my hips strapped down, my cock and cunt exposed to you, with no way to wriggle away. You could blindfold me and leave me for a while, use me whenever you wanted. I'd lose track of time, always on edge but not knowing when you'd come back and abuse me some more.

And...if you made me this set, as a fun little side game you'd be able to slip a plug into any of my holes when you're done with them. Slide a tight pair of briefs up my legs, or hold it in my mouth with a gag. Leave me full and squirming while you attend to other business.

You could watch me silently from across the room, or leave secret cameras from any angle you want, while I desperately try to dry-hump my way to another orgasm.

And Daddy, don't get mad, but I've been thinking, and I have to admit something. When I jerk off, I've been thinking about what'd happen if you fucked me bareback, plugged up my boycunt, and just left me tied up while Daddy's little soldiers get to work.

I should also fess up that I'm...simulating...that scene right now. I found out that if you throw me face-down onto my bed and tie my hands up above me (I just stretched and held the bars of the headboard to test it alone, but I'd want you to tie my wrists and order me not to let go either), it stretches out my shoulders. My hair's gotten just long enough to grab and shove my face down in the bed. And it turns out if you wedge a pillow under my hips, strap them down, and push my favorite silicone plug (you know, the glossy black one) allllll the way into my cunt, it pushes insistently at my G-spot. It's driving me absolutely nuts, but I want to finish confessing before I let myself come so I don't chicken out.

So...I want to tell you about the scene I keep fantasizing about:

With my hips up like this, the lips of my pussy point gently up towards you as you stand behind me. And my...cervix is at the lowest part, so everything you put in me pools in front of it.

Daddy, I want to you come in my bare, unprotected pussy. I want you to tie me up and fucking rail me until your balls drain deep inside me. I'll come a half dozen times screaming for more on your cock before you finally let me have it, digging your nails into my hips so hard it leaves half-moon scabs. I need you to bury your cock hilt-deep as you claim me as yours forever.

Then you can make me pay for it. For wanting your cock so bad I begged you to breed me. You can shove my thickest dildo in as soon as you pull out, trapping every drop in me as it drains down towards my unprotected womb.

Slide a tight pair of panties up my legs--tell me they'll be more snug and hold the plug in better, and besides, maybe I should get used to them again--and leave me blindfolded to pass out for a while.

I'll cry and beg and panic, but before long I'll also start grinding my hips, trying to angle them so my hard little cock can make landfall against something solid. You'll see the base of the plug pulsate as my cunt muscles try to milk the placebo cock you left me.

I know orgasm is dangerous. My cunt it already flooded with your seed, and if I come again my cervix will relax and open to it. If I come too hard, it will siphon your baby batter in drop by drop.

The problem is, though, my rational mind lost control when you entered me the first time. I can't stop myself now. As a consolation prize my mind tells me it's too late anyways; even pre-cum has sperm in it. I'll tell myself my fate was sealed hours ago when I didn't even try to safe word when you told me you weren't going to use protection. Whether you really would stop--I'd like to think so, but part of me also wants to pretend you couldn't have, wouldn't have, and so it's not *really* my fault. Maybe not even totally your fault. I shouldn't just waive my little cunt around like that and then tell a top he can do whatever he wants.

So I start humping the pillow furiously. It would be pathetic, if watching my cock-starved neediness didn't turn you on so much. My little cock is rock hard, jutting out past my labia and straining against the large wet spot on the front of the dumb pink panties you put on me. My hands are still pinned overhead so it's slow going, but I wriggle and writhe and try to ignore the shame of being watched. At some point I hear your voice from an uncertain distance--near the bed? Over a speaker?--whisper.

"There's a good girl. Come for Daddy, Daddy's going to make you a mommy! Show Daddy you how much you want his baby."

I start to lose it. My thighs start to shake. Tears well up behind my blindfold. My entire nervous system is wrapped around the fake plastic cock in my cunt, thinking about how it was yours in me not too long ago, how I let you breed me. How you made me take your seed. My whole body feels like a sleeve around that spur, when suddenly it's yanked away.

Tears flow from my eyes and I gasp out: "Please!"

I didn't need to beg. Before my mind even registers what's happening, something bigger and hotter, equally firm but more flexible, pierces my cunt. The fabric of the panties you'd forced on me earlier digs in across my ass and along the outside of my right pussy lip, where you shoved it aside to get at my cunt. You begin to fuck me with a fierceness bordering on violence. Your balls, already swelling again with semen, bounce against my erect little cocklet, driving me inescapably towards orgasm.

"Are you ready, baby girl? I'm going to come inside you."

I just whimper.

"I'm not going to stop. Tell me you want this. Now."

For a split second, it feels like you've gone too far. I know I ought to say no. Say this is way past my boundaries, what the fuck are you thinking? What comes out instead is:

"YES DADDY! YES! BREED ME! PLEASE KNOCK ME UP!"

"Good--girl-- Daddy's--coming--in--you--nUNGHH"

You swell and jerk inside me, burying your cock so deep that it presses painfully against my cervix as you shoot another fresh load against the opening to my womb. I come with you, feeling more exposed, raw and dominated than I've ever experienced before.

I expect you to pull out, but instead you lean over onto me with your full weigh, pinning me, and reach around to stroke my cock. Your cock has lost the rock-hardness of an end stage erection, but it's not exactly getting soft yet, and you keep it pressed to the hilt inside me. My orgasm hasn't even subsided yet, but your relentless strokes focus my mind, disciplining my spasming body into a regular rhythm. I pump my hips into your hand, riding back and forth on your cock in the process.

Your drill sergeant's bark gives way to baby talk, whispered in my ear from behind.

"Good girl. It's ok baby. Come for Daddy. It's all over, you can come now"

Sweat pours down my temples, and my lower back starts to ache from arching towards you, but I can't stop. My cock twitches against your fingertips as my cunt muscles resume a pulse of their own in time.

"There's a good girl. There's a good little whore. Show Daddy you like it. Let's make sure you catch. Come hard on my cock and get yourself pregnant, baby girl."

Your stream of dirty talk has a dream-like quality by the time it reaches my mind, but that doesn't matter. I'm at the mercy of an orgasm stronger than I am, and the elements of your patter float loose in my unmoored mind. You know what I respond to better than I know myself. You steer my fantasy with your words and I follow with helpless waves of pleasure.

"Dirty little whore. Horny little slut. Can't keep your legs closed. Someone was gonna breed you sooner or later, you're lucky I stepped in before you let some strange man knock you up and run off. Everyone's gonna know soon that you let men fuck you, that you take raw cocks, because I'm gonna make sure you don't leave here till you're showing. Daddy's gonna keep you safe at home, ready for me to use that little cunt any time I feel like it, until your belly swells up and your little tits fill out. Then everyone'll know you have a wet little pussy under there. They're gonna take one look at you and know for a fact that you let yourself get pumped full of come more times than you can count."

My whole body is flailing, spasming beyond my control. I can't keep my hips raised anymore and try to push down into the pillow propping them up, to grind my cock into your hand, but it hardly makes any difference--I'm tied down too tight, at too many anchor points, to shift more than a few inches in any direction. You keep stroking my cock with mechanical precision as I ejaculate into your fingertips, and your cruel whisper stays in my ear. You begin gently pumping your cock in me again. I can feel it swelling back up already.

"You're mine now. My seed is already inside you. Daddy's little soldiers are claiming their turf. From now on no more binding your tits. You'll move in with me officially and quit your job. You wear skirts and dresses with no panties when I'm in the house. I will fuck you when ever, where ever, and how ever I want. Once I know your pregnant with mine, I will decide for you if anyone else gets to fuck you. I will dress you up, suck your sensitive pregnant tits and fuck you like a bitch in heat."

I can tell some of this is for your own benefit again now, as your cock swells to full mast inside me. I'm terrified but I don't want it to stop. What I want most is to feel you orgasm in me again, for you to use my body for your own pleasure. I gather myself enough to muster some words:

"Oh Daddy, please, yes, please, no, please, I'm all yours, I'll do whatever you want, just please don't stop, please fuck me some more Daddy. Please, please come inside me Daddy, please. I need you. Daddy, please put your baby in my tummy. I'll be good. I promise. I'll be a good girl for you if you'll just, please, let me come some more while you breed me"

That does it. Your orgasm hits suddenly, while you were trying to inhale, and you let out a gasp and then a shuddering, guttural moan as you spurt into me for the third time in the hours I've been tied here. You collapse on top of me. Your cock begins to soften at last, but you grab the plug and slip it back in the very moment you pull out, trapping your seed inside me again. I'm so slick and raw inside that it hurts a little, though it feels smaller than your cock. You snap the panties back in place.

I'd been riding a seemingly endless storm of orgasms, swelling and crashing for god knows how long, and your abrupt completion left me wanting more. But I know I couldn't ask for it. Your body has its limits, and besides, we'd be here all day.

"Ok baby, Daddy's gonna go take a shower and get cleaned up. Then I'll come back and let you out. I'll drive us to the store for some Plan B." I blink, uncomprehending.

"...Unless you'd rather stay here and risk it? "

I hear you leave and think 'I'll decide in the morning.' Right now, I feel like I meant every word. Besides, I think I could manage to make myself come just a little more...

Thanks to SissyKaty for help editing! This was my first Literotica submission, so let me know what you think!