All Comments on 'Backdoor Service Pt. 02'

by duckandcover

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
punished for the pussy?

Uh oh, that guy used her pussy. She broke the rules. What is the punishment in the Backdoor Service Club?

duckandcoverduckandcoveralmost 4 years agoAuthor
re: punished for the pussy

The punishment for pussy play in the Backdoor Service Club is up to the girls, since it was a violation to everyone in the BSC.

The girls voted to display Julia for group shaming, since it was her first offense. She was collared and leashed like a dog, forced to wear a chastity belt to cover her pussy,

custom made to expose her ass for all to see. Julia became the lap dog of the group, lapping at each of their pussies at their command.

Julia was made to stay on all fours on the living room table of Ashley's house where most of the meetings took place. Her hands and legs were cuffed to the table, preventing her from moving. As the centerpiece, her mouth and ass were free to use by anyone in the club, and especially by anyone visiting or selected for service.

At each club meeting, every man (ranging from the pizza delivery guy, cable guy, pool boy, and service studs) used her mouth to lube their clocks before spreading her buttcheeks to fuck her ass indiscriminately for all to see. Any cum collected from her anal fucks was transferred to her dog bowl to be lapped up.

When she wasn't being fucked, the girls of the BSC slapped her ass for good luck, fingered her asshole for great luck, and fist fucked her ass to "stretch" their luck.

Other girls got more creative and used her tight butt-hole to hold their pens, mini phones, and toys brought for the group.

Pussy play punishment in the BSC benefited everyone, and Julia especially enjoyed her punishment...

Part 3 is coming soon, stayed tuned!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous