BackflipSexual

Story Info
A small story about backflipsexuals.
1.5k words
2
867
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do a backflip and land on top of my opponent. I'm a little off balance, but that's not the end of it. He starts swinging his sword at me. I slip under and dodge to my left, then shift my weight while bringing up my shield with both hands as he goes by. I do another backflip and land on top again. This time, when he swings, I grab one of the handles in each hand and slam them into his face. His head snaps back, and he falls over. I roll away from him and quickly check for any threats before putting my helmet on. I do another backflip, landing atop my opponent's prone body. The two of us are a mess now; blood covers our clothes and armor. But we're still standing, so it worked out.

"Godsdammit!" I yell as I do another backflip. "I can't do this."

The fight isn't going well, and I am getting tired. That's the difference between me and most fighters: I don't get tired during fights. It takes an extraordinary amount of effort to kill me, something very few people have ever done. I do yet another backflip, landing on my foe's chest. My armored boot slides across his throat, but instead of stopping there, I keep sliding down until my shin is against his neck. Then I bring my knee up hard, forcing air out of his lungs. I do another backflip, kicking my foot into his gut. When he tries to rise, I kick him in the face. He falls to the ground, unconscious.

"Nice," says Elora. She's kneeling next to me holding her side as she watches the fight. I do a backflip and land on Elora's back.

"You okay?" I ask.

She nods. "Just a little scraped."

"Good." I stand up and take off my helmet, which is drenched with blood. I do another backflip, landing on the opposite side of the arena. I pull off my helm and toss it aside.

"That was awesome," says Elora. We both look toward where the fight ended just a few moments ago. I do another backflip and land beside Elora.

"What are you doing?" asks Elora.

"I need fresh air." I reach up and remove the chainmail shirt underneath my armor. Then I strip off my tunic and take off my pants, leaving only my boots. As soon as I'm completely naked, I start walking over to the edge of the arena. "Come on. Let's see what we can find in the woods."

"Are you crazy?" asks Elora. I do another backflip, landing beside her.

"Why not? It's a beautiful day outside." I walk around the side of the arena, heading deeper into the woods.

"But what about your clothes?" she asks.

"Leave 'em here. They'll be waiting for us when we come back."

Elora follows me as I go deeper into the forest. There aren't many trees or bushes near the arena, because they've been cleared to make room for the fighting pits. I do another backflip and Elora's clothes come off right along with mine.

"Whoa! What were you thinking?" says Elora.

"I wasn't," I say. "Now let's see if we can find some food." I do a front flip, landing on the other side of the arena. I walk through the grass and brush until I spot a large bush with bright berries growing all over it.

"Looks tasty," I say. I grab a handful and throw them into my mouth. They taste sweet and refreshing, like strawberries. I tell elora to do a backflip and land beside me. She does, and her clothes fall onto the ground. She stares at me in shock.

"It's the berry bush," I explain. "We should have brought some of those." I ask Elora "how do we know each other?"

"Your mother told me you were coming. She said she'd introduce us."

"Well, nice to meet you. I'm Lyrianna's son, Edward." I do a front flip and land on the other side of the arena. "Why did my mother want us to meet" I say as I do a backflip, landing on the opposite side of the arena.

"She said she thinks you might have feelings for me."

"Oh," I say. "Is that why you've spent every spare moment trying to kill me?" I say as I do a backflip and land on Elora's back again. Her shirt comes off. She looks at me, then at the bush.

"I didn't realize how delicious these tasted," I say as I do a backflip and land beside her. "I like you almost as much as I like backflips"

"Almost?" Elora says.

"Yes. Almost." I do a front flip and land beside her. "Would you mind stripping off your clothes too?" I ask her.

"No," she says. She strips off her dress and tosses it aside. Then she bends over and pulls off her panties, tossing them away as well.

"Wow!" I gasp. "Your breasts are magnificent." I reach out and touch one of hers. Then I do another backflip and land beside her. I put my hand between her legs, feeling her smooth skin. The hairs on her pussy feel soft, and I can't believe how wet she is already.

"Do you like that?" I ask as I do another backflip and land on the other side of the arena.

"Mmmhmmm," she moans. I pull her close and kiss her passionately. She tastes sweet and smells wonderful.

"I love you," I whisper in her ear. "now do a backflip" I say. She does, and her top comes off. Next her bra comes off, and then her skirt.

"Wow," I say. "You're so beautiful." I push her down onto the grass and take off her boots. I do another backflip and land beside her. My hands slide under her ass and lift her up, carrying her with me. I lay her down on the grass and kneel between her legs. I lick her pussy and suck on her clit. I do another backflip, this time carrying elora with me as I land beside her. I bend over and take her nipple into my mouth.

"Ohhh yes," she moans as I suck on her breast. I move my lips lower, kissing and licking her stomach. I do a frontflip and land beside her.

"Did you just lick my navel?" asks Elora.

"Yes," I say as I lean forward and kiss her again. She runs her fingers through my hair, pulling me closer to her as I continue to kiss her. I DO ANOTHER BACKFLIP AND LAND ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARENA.

"You're really enjoying this," Elora says.

"I am. And I think you're getting turned on too." I do a backflip and land beside her. "Your nipples are hard. Are you ready yet?" I ask.

"Ready, but not sure I trust you," she says. "What if you only wanted to hurt me?"

"It's okay, I can do a backflip" I say with a smile. I look deep into her eyes as I stand up and do a full somersault. "See?" I say as I land beside her.

"I'm glad you did that," she says as she reaches for my cock. She wraps her hand around it and begins pumping it. It feels amazing.

"Are you going to come for me?" she asks.

"Oh, yeah." I moan. I do another backflip and land beside her. I grab her by the waist and lift her up. Then I turn her around and bend her over the fence. I kiss her deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth. I pull her shirt up and off. I do another backflip and land beside her. I spread her legs apart and rub her pussy with my finger. I then push two fingers inside her.

"That's so good," she moans as I start moving them in and out. I do another backflip and land beside her. I pull her legs apart further and fuck her with both hands. Elora moans louder now, and her breathing gets heavier. I pull her hips towards me and thrust harder, driving myself deeper into her body. I tell elora to do a backflip and she does.

"Oh god yes," she moans as I keep pounding her. I pick her up and throw her over the fence. I do another backflip and land beside her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't know. Something doesn't feel right."

"Hang on," I say. "Let me try something." I do a backflip and land beside her. I bend over and lift her leg. I then put my face between her legs, and inhale deeply.

"Ohhhhh," she moans. I then stand up and set her down on the ground. I do a backflip and land on the other side of the arena.

"What did you do?" asks elora.

"I smelled you," I reply. I kiss her lightly and then stand up. I walk over to the fence and climb over it easily. I backflip all the way home and land beside elora once again.

"I love you," I whisper in her ear.

"I love you too," she replies softly. I gently caress her cheek with my hand and kiss her.

"I must backflip away now my love" I say.

"Okay," she says. "Be careful."

The End! (as I do another backflip)