Backpacker's journal - Dublin

Story Info
Journey with me around the world with girls.
938 words
4.17
760
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love travelling. So many sights to see and so many new people to meet. But the best by far were the sexual encounters. Before I travelled my sex life was basically a desert. Girls did not find me interesting. I did not think I was that bad looking: I am a 6 foot guy with broad shoulders, not athletic but healthy looking. I like going out on social occasions. But nevertheless I was not the type to attract girls maybe it was due to my lack of self confidence. Anyway my first solo travel was in dublin. And this is where it all changed...

Dublin - A taste of Canadian Maple Syrup.

I've arrived in Dublin in the afternoon. After getting my bearings I managed to get the bus to the city center and to my hostel. It was called "Isaacs" and it was near the Liffey river. I've met one of my roommates, an amiable canadian guy who said he was going to the bar crawl in the evening. I put my stuff down, and went ahead and walked around the town. Dublin is a lively town, filled with pubs and great hangouts. I decided to accompany the canadian guy to the bar crawl.

The meeting point was in a bar called the Frenchmen. We met other travellers from all over the world. This is were my eyes were locked on a pretty blonde girl with green eyes. I did not have the guts to approach her. Luckily she seemed to know my canadian roommate. So he introduced us.

Her name was Carrie. She had a fun and outgoing personality. Which made her even more alluring. The night went by, we stopped in several locations: a dive bar, a traditional irish pub, a bar with live folk music and we finished in a nightclub. Much to my surprise I realised that carrie was spending a lot of time with me. We talked effortlessly and I made her laugh a lot.

In the night club we danced a lot together and it was at moment that I thought she really liked me. She was holding tightly her petite body against mine. I was bewildered, but happy. I've never been this close to a girl. When she turned around and started to rub her cute little butt on my crotch this is when I started to loose control. My penis was getting rock hard.

She noticed the bulge in my pants. I was so embarrassed...But then she smiled, looked at me and asked me if i wanna get out of there. I said yes. We walked back to our hostel, holding hands. We stopped once to look at the river flowing under the Ha'pennty bridge. This is where we kissed. She kissed like her life depended on it, her tongue dueling with mine her hands behind my neck. Mine were on her back and one on her butt playing with it. It was small but round and firm. A pleasure to fondle.

When we got to the hostel I thought it was going to be the end of it. Me with a massive hardon back in a stuffy dorm with only dudes. but then she said she had a private room: Jackpot, i said to myself.

We got to her room and started to strip, her body was slim, with small boobs but cute nipples that looked like candies. Once I was naked she pushed me on the bed and started to jerk my stiff cock. I confessed my inexperience to her and she reassured me, saying that it was okay. While she was playing with my cock I fingered her pussy. It was shaven and moist. I took a condom from my wallet and she put it herself on my cock, which i found really sexy. Finally she straddled herself on top of me, riding my cock her petite boobs jumping up and down. I grabbed her waist and made her rhythmically jump on my cock. It was beautiful, her moans were not that loud but cute.

We orgasmed at the same time in a unisson of passion and euphoria. She looked down on me and smiled, that cute pretty mouth. I pulled her down and kissed her. When we went again this time it was slower, her tight pussy felt amazing on my shaft. I was on top the second time, we kissed, I toyed with her petite boobs and we came again at the same time.

I was in pure bliss. This amazing cute girl went to bed with me. We slept together that night cuddling. Spooning, having her butt pressed against me, which gave me another hardon. Playfully she kept rubbing her ass against my cock. I turned her around and fucked her again in missionary. My cock was aching of pleasure. It felt so great. When we were done we finally slept, cuddling.

She had to catch a plane the next morning. we kissed goodbye. she thanked me for an amazing night. I took her snapchat. when I was alone that night thinking about last night's event, I could not stop smiling. She sent me a pick of herself in the plane restrooms flashing her cute boobs. And with that I sent her a dick of me on my bed rock hard. Then she sent another pic of her fingering her pussy with the caption "thinking about you". We kept sending each other messages and naughty pics for the rest of the night.

I must have had a bit of the luck of the irish to get a girl like this!

the end.