Backpacking Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Bobby has fun with his friends back on campus.
9.7k words
4.81
7.2k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
704 Followers

Backpacking Adventure Part 2

The adventure continues with a surprise visit back on campus.

All characters in this story are over 18

Saturday

"Well, was it worth it?" Ellie texted, along with an eye-roll emoji. "Did you get those new experiences you were looking for?"

I wondered where to begin.

I was riding in the van, returning from my wilderness adventure where I learned, firsthand, the joys of backcountry camping and sucking cock. I had given my first blowjob in my tent, then gave more around the campsite, on the trail, and even in the back of the van just a few minutes ago. Now, on my way back to civilization, I was texting with my girlfriend, Ellie, who wanted to know all the details of my trip.

Should I tell the truth? I wondered. I looked at Noah, Joe and Tom, snoozing peacefully in their seats. They were certainly fine with my new experiences. Why wouldn't they be?

I thought about my friends and family - what would they think? They'd be surprised, but maybe not so much. After all, I wasn't the most macho guy in the world.

Anyway, I wasn't really gay. Maybe bi? Just thinking about Ellie got me excited, and I was hoping we would have lots more sex in the future. For some strange reason I had a feeling she might be OK with me sucking cock. It might even turn her on, I hoped.

"SO many experiences," I texted back, dipping my toe in the water. "Unbelievable!"

"Top 3?" she requested.

Hmmmm, I wondered. Exactly how honest should I be here? I looked at my phone. I thought about all the fun times and amazing sex Ellie and I had over the summer. I genuinely loved her and didn't want to upset her. But I didn't want to lie.

Fuck it! I did what I did - can't change that now. If she's OK with it that'll be awesome. If not? Well, I'll just have to live with it, I guess.

I tapped out my message: "1-saw a grizzly bear, 2-gave my first blow job, 3-jumped off a cliff into a lake"

I sent it and held my breath.

My phone was quiet for about a minute but it seemed like forever. Finally I saw the three dots - she was responding! I exhaled. The three dots went away, then my phone was silent again. Then the dots, then nothing. My heart was pounding.

Finally, my phone rang. It was Ellie. I saw that the guys were all sleeping so I hunkered down in my seat and answered, keeping my voice low.

"You what?" Ellie demanded, not even bothering to say hello. "Are you serious?"

There was no point denying or trying to justify. I gave a blowjob and now I was going to own up to it.

"Yep!" I chirped, "I actually saw a grizzly bear! Can you believe it?"

Ellie didn't laugh. I could tell she was thinking. "You sucked cock?" she asked, as if in a daze.

Just hearing her speak those words got me excited. I took a deep breath. "I did," I admitted. "Are you ... OK?"

"Who?" she asked, ignoring my question.

Another deep breath. "Noah, the trip leader," I said. "Very cool guy," I added, as if that somehow made things better.

"Noah?" she asked, her voice filled with disbelief. "Did he make you do it? Was it, like, hazing or something?"

I gave a nervous chuckle. "Not even close," I confessed.

There was silence on the other end of the phone, so I took another deep breath and continued. "It was totally mutual," I explained. "No one forced me to do anything."

"Wowwwwww," she said. "Really?"

"Really."

"Did you like it?"

There was no point in holding back. "I did," I said, "actually, I loved it. It was so . . . naughty."

"Wowwww," she said again. "How did it happen? Tell me!"

"In the tent, at night," I said, relieved that she hadn't hung up on me. "I woke up with his arms on me, then one thing led to another and it was dark and, you know?"

"Oh, my God!" she hissed. "You sucked cock in your tent? The trip leader? I can't believe it!"

"I did," I confirmed.

"Was he big?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Way bigger than me."

"Wow!" she howled. "Did you make him cum? Did you swallow?" she asked breathlessly.

I realized Ellie was going to press me for all the details and there was no point in holding back. "I did," I said.

Ellie didn't respond - I assumed she was processing all this new information, so I kept going. "I liked it, baby, I really did. He came a lot and I swallowed every drop. Just like you do."

"Oh, my God!" she gushed. "Was it just once? Just that one time?"

"Ummmm," I hesitated. This part was going to be hard to own up to. "Actually, I did it a few times."

"Oh, fuck," she hissed. "So you really like sucking cock? How many times?"

"Well," I paused, stalling. "Actually, with Noah it was, like . . . seven times?" I said it like a question but I knew the exact number. I had gone over it in my head a million times.

"SEVEN!" she shrieked. "You sucked him off seven times in a week? That's, like, once a day!"

"Ummm, actually," I clarified, "it didn't start until half way through the trip. It was more like seven times in three days."

"Holy shit, Bobby! You sucked him off twice a day?"

"Yeah," I confirmed sheepishly. "A bit more, I guess, if you do the math."

"Wow, you're quite the cocksucker, aren't you?"

"I guess so. I can't deny it, can I?"

"Wait a minute!" she interjected. "You said 'with Noah it was seven times.' Was it only Noah?"

My face turned red. "Actually, baby," I croaked, "there were two other guys on the trip. Joe and Tom."

"And?" she demanded.

"And . . . I sucked them off too. Twice. Each."

Ellie was speechless. I could hear her breathing, feel her mind racing.

"Eleven blowjobs in three days?" she asked incredulously, almost in a whisper. "That's, like, a world record, I think."

"Maybe," I said, becoming resigned to the fact that my relationship with Ellie was likely coming to an end.

"You swallowed every time?" she asked.

"Um, yeah, pretty much," I confessed. "Noah came on my face one time but I ended up swallowing almost all of it anyway, so I guess that counts."

"Holy fuck," Ellie wheezed. "Your trip sounds like a porn movie."

She was right, I realized. "Do you hate me?" I asked sadly.

Again, there was silence. Finally, Ellie growled, "my pussy is so wet right now."

"What?" I said, astonished.

"Baby," she purred, "I think it's so fucking sexy that you suck cock and love it! And you swallow! Wow! I wish you were here so you could eat me right now."

"Really?" I asked again, shocked. "You're OK with this?"

"God yes!" she crowed. "I'm rubbing myself right now. Baby - I have a request."

"What?"

"I want to suck Noah's cock with you. Can we do that? Together?"

"Together? Really?"

"Yes! It would be so sexy to suck a big cock with you. On our knees. Can we? Please?" Ellie's voice was dripping with excitement. I could hear her breath quickening.

"Umm, yeah, I guess," I said, stunned by the direction of our conversation. "I'll have to check with Noah, right?"

Ellie laughed. "I don't think that'll be a problem."

"So you're OK with all this?" I asked, needing to make sure. "Me sucking cock? Swallowing? I'm still your boyfriend?"

"Yes!" she repeated. "I'm rubbing my clit! I'm so wet! I love that my boyfriend sucks cock. I'm going to come soon, baby! Tell me more. Did you like sucking off three guys? Did you like Noah cumming on your face? Tell me!"

I was in shock, but thrilled to comply with Ellie's demands. "I did, baby," I said lasciviously. "It was so sexy. I sucked Joe and Tom off at the same time, on my knees, one cock in my mouth and one in my hand. I sucked their balls too - does that turn you on?"

"Of, fuck!" she wailed. "That's so kinky. Sucking balls? I love it! I'm gonna cum . . . I'm gonna . . ."

"And Noah shooting off on my face?" I continued, urging her toward climax, "hottest thing ever, baby. He came so much - on my nose, in my mouth - so much!"

"Oh, god, oh GOD I'm CUMMMINGGG!" Ellie squealed.

I waited for a few moments, letting Ellie catch her breath.

"Bobby," she said, panting, "this brings our relationship to a whole new level. I think you're the sexiest guy ever."

"Wow," I said, shaking my head. "Want to know something else?"

"Oh, my god, there's more?" she gasped.

"Yeah," I said, "I told Noah he could fuck me up the ass. We didn't do it yet but . . . I think we might? Are you OK with that?"

Again, there was silence on the other end of the line.

"You want that?" she asked skeptically.

"Umm, yeah, kind of."

"But . . . I thought you didn't like that? Penetration?"

"Well --," I started, but Ellie cut me off.

"I thought you didn't like it when I touched you back there? You always get so squirmy."

I laughed. "I squirm 'cause I like it! Actually, when you play with my ass I always end up wanting you to stick your finger inside me. I guess I should have asked."

"Yeah!" she chirped. "God, I'd love to do that. Let's get really nasty next time we see each other, OK?"

"Sure!" I said, immensely relieved that there was going to be a next time, and excited for whatever she had in mind.

"OK," she said. "I gotta go now but we'll talk. I love you Bobby."

It was the first time she ever said that. "I love you too."

Sunday

The official freshman orientation began Sunday morning. New students were checking into the dorm and there were all sorts of activities around campus. I was disappointed to get a text from my roommate that he wasn't coming until Thursday, but I figured it might be nice to have the room all to myself for a few days, plus it would force me to get out and meet new people. I spent the day wandering around and going to events for new students.

I was exhausted when I got back to my dorm. I swiped my key card into my room and was shocked to find Ellie sitting on my bed.

"What? What are you doing here?" I asked, stunned.

"Happy to see me?" she asked in her sexiest voice, cocking her head at me suggestively. Ellie looked awesome in a short skirt and spaghetti-strap top. I loved Ellie's looks - she was a petite 5"2 and barely weighed 100lbs. She had an angelic face with green eyes and curly red hair that came down to her shoulders. She had small, A-cup boobs with the most amazing nipples - they were round, pink and puffy when soft but turned into tight little gumdrops when she got aroused, which was often. I could see them now, poking through the thin material of her tight top.

"Yes!" I stammered, "but . . . really? How did you get here? Is everything OK?"

"That's kind of what I wanted to find out," she said. "Are things OK? With us? With you? You still like girls?"

"Ummm, yeah!" I responded, closing the door. "I mean, YES! Definitely! All of it! If everything's OK with you then things are definitely OK with me!"

Ellie smiled and held her arms out to me. "I think you're the sexiest thing ever!" she gushed.

I scrambled over to where she sat on the bed, kneeling in front of her and hugging her into my arms. I felt her hard nipples pressing against me. "I'm so happy you're here," I whispered. "How did you get here?"

She laughed and looked into my eyes. "You know -- my dad has, like, a million frequent-flyer miles. Remember our weekend getaway to Montreal?" Ellie's dad was super-rich and spoiled her with credit cards and pretty much anything she wanted. It was one of the major benefits of going out with her, along with the sex - she paid for everything. It was a running joke with us that if I ever broke up with her I'd have to pay her back every dollar she spent on me. It was probably in the thousands by that point.

"Anyway," she continued, "my school doesn't start until next week and I just had to see you. So here I am!"

I beamed at her. "I love you," I said softly. It was the first time I said that to her face.

"I love you too," she responded, then pushed down on my shoulders. "I love you a lot but right now I need you to eat my pussy!" Ellie pulled up her skirt and I was face to face with her delicious cunt. She had thick, fleshy lips that I just loved to chew on and a neat, trimmed triangle of red hair on her mound. Her slit was glistening with moisture.

"Ooooh, baby!" I crooned. "You're all wet for me!"

Ellie grabbed my head and shoved it between her legs. "Eat me!" she cried.

I eagerly complied, swiping my tongue up and down her dripping crack.

"Oh, FUCK! Bobby!" she hollered as I ate her, "you have no idea how horny it gets me that you suck cock!"

"Mmm," I growled, "I love eating your pussy too!"

"Oh, YES!" she screeched, She grabbed my hair and mashed my face against her clit. "Suck my clit!" she hissed.

I took her nub between my lips, sucking hard and sliding a finger into her dripping snatch.

"You love eating my pussy!" she demanded. "You love it? As much as sucking cock?"

"Mmmmmph!" I grunted in assent, my mouth pressed into her wetness. "I do!"

"Ohhh, fuck!" she wailed, "my boyfriend loves sucking cock AND eating pussy! Oh, GOD! I love it!"

I did love sucking cock AND eating pussy! I did! On my knees, with my face buried in Ellie's cunt, I knew it without a doubt. I simply loved being on my knees, giving pleasure with my mouth. I loved it, and I was good at it. I don't know how long I ate her, and I lost count of how many orgasms I brought her to. I licked and sucked and fingered her cunt to climax after climax, and the whole time Ellie was moaning, squeezing my head, pulling my hair and telling me how sexy I was, how much she loved having her cocksucking boyfriend eat her cunt, how she wanted to watch me suck a big fat cock and swallow cum.

Finally, Ellie was spent. She pushed my head away and fell back on the bed, gasping for air. "Oh, my God!" she gushed. "That was fantastic!"

"It was!" I agreed, smiling up at her from my knees. "I'm so glad you're dad has all those miles!"

Ellie laughed. "Me too. Now get those clothes off and get up here on the bed. It's my turn to show you how much I love you."

I quickly stripped and sat on the bed while Ellie rummaged through her bag. "Face down!" she commanded.

Ellie dimmed the lights and played soft music on her phone as I lay down on my bed. I felt her kneel next to me. "Just relax," she purred as I felt her warm, slippery hands glide over the smooth globes of my ass. "I brought massage oil."

Ellie proceeded to rub my ass, my lower back and my thighs. Her small, slippery hands caressing my skin was wonderful. She spent a long time rubbing and squeezing my ass cheeks, eventually working her way to my butt crack. She massaged from my balls to the base of my spine, her oily fingers sliding up and down the valley of my ass but teasingly avoiding my puckered hole. Each time her fingers would trail tantalizingly close but never quite touching.

I squirmed, dying for her to make direct contact with my asshole.

"Are you getting squirmy?" she teased, tracing a light circle around my opening with her finger.

"Ohh, god!" I gasped, "you're making me crazy!"

Ellie giggled. I heard her uncap the bottle of oil and felt a warm splash on my butt. A rivulet of oil flowed down my crack, and Ellie followed it with her finger until it was squarely against my quivering rosebud. "You like that?" she whispered as she massaged my sphincter with the tip of her index finger, sliding it back and forth.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned. Ellie tickled my rosebud, rubbing in circles, up and down, lightly pressing into me, very gently opening me up.

"You like me playing with your ass?" she said.

"I love it," I moaned.

Ellie placed her thumbs on the inside of my butt cheeks, spreading me wide open. It gave me the chills to be so vulnerable. Ellie dropped her face down. I could feel her warm breath on my anus and then, like an electric shock, the tip of her tongue rimming me, flicking back and forth and around my puckered rosebud. I shook with excitement.

"Oh, fuck baby!" I wailed. Ellie licked harder, forcing her tongue against my ass, licking with abandon.

Eventually Ellie pulled back, replacing her tongue with a finger.

"You like that, baby?" she teased, "you like your kinky girlfriend licking your asshole? Rimming you?"

I gasped. Ellie giggled and pressed her finger into me, pushing the slippery tip inside. I squirmed.

"You want my finger in your ass, baby?" she taunted. "You want me to fuck your ass with my finger?"

"Oh, god! Yes!" I wheezed.

Ellie pressed harder, penetrating my tight asshole. It hurt, but I didn't want her to stop. Ellie's fingers were tiny, no thicker than a pencil so I knew it could be worse, much worse. I shut my eyes tight and gritted my teeth as she pressed deeper. She pulled back and pushed in again, slowly pumping her finger in and out until she was a deep as she could go.

"You like that, baby?" she purred. "You like my finger in your ass?"

"I do!" I panted. "I fucking love it. You're so nasty!"

"Imagine how nasty it will be when you have a big, fat cock fucking your ass baby. You think you can handle that?"

"Ugh," I groaned. Ellie squeezed more oil out and pressed two fingertips against my back door.

"Oh, my god!" I cried.

"You better take it, slut!" she hissed. "If you want Noah to fuck your ass you better take it!"

I exhaled as Ellie pressed two fingers through the tight ring of my anus. "You can do it you little cockslut! I know you can!"

Like before, she pushed in and out, working her fingers in slowly until she had both digits buried in my ass, as far as they could go. She pulled out and pushed in again, fucking me with her fingers.

"That's it, baby!" she cried. "Take it! Take it up your slutty ass! You like it?"

"Oh, God," I groaned, "I do. Fuck my ass baby! Fuck me! I love it!"

Ellie pulled her fingers back until just the tips were in me. "Ooooh," she teased, "you like an ass fucking? You want more?"

"Yes," I groaned. "Do it!" I pulled my knees under me, pushing my ass in the air. "Fuck me, baby!" I pleaded. "Please . . . fuck my ass!"

Ellie giggled. She pulled her fingers out and rummaged through her bag again.

"What are you doing?" I groaned, waving my ass in the air impatiently, hoping she would play with me some more.

"Sshhh!" she said, placing her hand on my back. "Just relax."

I felt something slippery and round pressing against my opening. "You're going to love this, baby," Ellie purred, then she pushed. Immediately, I winced. It was big. She pushed harder. "Just relax," she purred. "You can do it."

It felt like I was being split wide open, but I trusted Ellie and I was determined. I took a deep breath and gritted my teeth. I gripped the sheets tight, holding on for dear life. Ellie splashed more oil on my ass and pushed again, stretching me open.

"What is that?" I whined, my face buried in a pillow.

"It's a dildo, baby," Ellie whispered. "Six inches. You're going to find out what it feels like to really get fucked, OK?"

"Oh, God," I groaned.

"Just relax, baby," Ellie purred again. She pulled back then pushed in, slowly working the silicon phallus into my ass. It hurt a lot, but Ellie was gentle, taking her time, pulling back and splashing on oil, then gently working it in a little more, a little deeper each time, using lots of oil and rubbing my back, telling me how sexy I was, how wet it made her pussy to fuck her boyfriend's ass with a six-inch dildo, how she couldn't wait to see a real cock buried in my ass, to see my get fucked like a bitch on my hands and knees.

Ellie's words shot through me like lightning, boring into my brain, taking my mind off the painful penetration. Before I even realized it Ellie had worked the entire six inches inside me. She held it there, rubbing my back with one hand and holding the base of the dildo with her other.

"You did it, baby," she cooed. "You took a big, fucking dildo in your tight little ass! I'm so proud of you!"

emelle78
emelle78
704 Followers