Backpacking Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were both spent she rolled off and lay next to me on the floor, our chests rising and falling with each breath.

"I'm so glad you told me the truth about your camping trip," she panted.

"Me too," I replied.

Eventually we put ourselves back together. We invited Noah to meet us later for dinner, then Ellie and I left to go back to my dorm for a shower and a nap.

* * * * *

Dinner was delicious. Ellie picked up the tab, as usual, and afterwards Noah invited us back to his apartment. I sat on the couch next to Ellie and watched as Noah turned down the lights and started a funk/techno playlist on his sound system. His room took on a sensuous feel, illuminated by blue and purple light from the street, the music pulsing. Instead of sitting in his comfy chair like he did earlier in the day, Noah sat next to me, sandwiching me between him and Ellie on the couch.

"You guys want to smoke?" Noah offered, pulling a one-hitter from the side-table drawer.

"Sure!" Ellie chirped before I could say anything. She and I smoked once in a while but it wasn't a usual thing for us, so I was a little surprised she agreed so readily.

"This is Bubba Kush," Noah explained, taking a big pull and blowing a thick cloud of smoke into the air. "Great for sex."

He passed the pipe to me. Ellie had a big smile on her face as I took a hit, Noah holding the lighter to the bowl. I took a deep puff and held it, feeling the smoke fill my lungs. I exhaled and handed the pipe to Ellie who took her turn, then we all lay back on the couch, listening to the music as the weed seeped into our brains. I noticed the street lights shining through the shades onto the ceiling, the pounding bass and swirling beat of the music, then I realized Noah's hand was resting on my right knee. Ellie took my left hand in hers and leaned into me for a kiss. I felt her tongue slipping between my lips, then we were making out, her arms around my shoulders and lips sliding against mine as Noah began to rub my thigh.

Ellie and I made out, my mind flying pleasantly in the sensuous atmosphere of Noah's apartment. When she pulled away she took my chin in her hand and turned my face toward Noah and before I knew it his mouth was against mine. My mind transitioned to a new scene, as if I was in a movie, and now I was making out with Noah, his thick tongue exploring my mouth as Ellie's hand wandered over my lap, rubbing my hard cock through my jeans.

Next thing I knew I was making out with Ellie and Noah was lifting my shirt up. Ellie broke our kiss and raised my arms as Noah pulled my shirt off, then he pressed his face to mine and our tongues were snaking together again. As Noah and I made out Ellie went to work on my pants, undoing the snap and lowering my zipper, then tugging them down.

"Lift up," she urged. Without breaking my kiss with Noah I complied, raising my hips off the couch cushion. Ellie pulled my pants and underwear down and suddenly I was sitting stark naked between Noah and my girlfriend who were both fully clothed. Ellie was jerking my cock as I made out with Noah, my senses stimulated beyond comprehension - the taste of Noah's tongue on mine, the feel of Ellie's fist on my erection, the sound of the music, the soft light, the erotic scent of my girlfriend and the smoke.

I felt like a toy they were tossing back and forth, and it excited me like never before. I loved being their plaything, so when Ellie pushed my shoulders toward Noah and pulled my ass toward her I eagerly complied, getting down on all fours between them on the couch. I lowered my face into Noah's lap and lifted my ass the air, offering it to Ellie for whatever she desired.

Ellie squeezed my ass as Noah pushed his shorts down, freeing his massive erection right in front of my face. Naturally, I parted my lips and sucked his beautiful cock into my mouth while Ellie spread my cheeks and tickled my asshole, first with a wet fingertip, then with the tip of her tongue, starting with light, teasing circles then licking aggressively, pushing her tongue into my ass and opening me up with her thumbs.

Her anal massage was driving me wild, inspiring me to suck Noah's cock madly, taking every glorious inch of his hard meat into my mouth. When Ellie lubed up two fingers and pushed them inside me I stuffed Noah's cock down my throat, loving the feeling of being impaled at both ends.

I heard Ellie say something to Noah and they both pulled out of me and raised me up off the couch. Ellie led me into the bedroom and I followed obediently, my mind in a haze as I climbed onto Noah's king-sized bed. I knew what was coming next and I couldn't wait.

I kneeled naked on the bed, my ass up in the air and my head pressed into the sheets, utterly at their mercy. I sensed them moving around, Noah taking up behind me and Ellie by my head. I felt a splash of oil on my ass, then Noah's thumb grazed the valley between my cheeks before pressing directly on my asshole. He spread my cheeks and pushed, forcing his fat digit inside me. Unlike Ellie's two fingers, Noah's thumb was thick and long, making me shudder. Ellie's exertions with the dildo prepared me though, so when he swirled his thumb and pumped in and out it hurt, but in a good way.

While Noah was thumb-fucking me Ellie grabbed my hair and lifted my head, bringing me face-to-face with her dripping pussy. I dove in, lapping away at her sweet cunt, licking her slit up and down, sucking the fleshy lips. As Ellie pressed my face into her wetness I felt Noah withdraw his thumb and get into position.

This was it. Noah grasped my hip in his left hand and swiped head of his cock along my slippery butt crack. One more splash of oil, then Noah placed his thick, hard, eight-inch tool at my sphincter and pushed. He was bigger than the dildo and it hurt, but I was determined to take it all. I pushed my face into Ellie's steaming cunt, trying to take my mind of the pain as he stretched me to the limit. Holding my hips with both hands, he pulled back then pushed in again, sawing his cock into me until finally I opened up and his head popped through.

Ellie held my head tight, her tiny fists gripping handfuls of hair as Noah steadily penetrated my tight rectum, pulling back then pushing in further, lubing me up, sliding inch after inch of his steely shaft into my bowels until, finally, his hips were pressed to my butt and his balls swung against mine.

I groaned and pushed my face into Ellie's cunt. She squeezed my head in celebration. "You did it!" she cried. "You took it all!"

"Ugh," I grunted into Ellie's gash.

"You're so fucking hot, Bobby!" Noah growled. He pulled back so just the very tip of his shaft was in the grip of my opening and then pushed forward, easing his entire length inside me in one smooth stroke. I gasped.

"Yes, baby!" Ellie screeched as Noah pulled back and thrust in again. "Yes! Fuck his ass, Noah! Fuck him!" Ellie was wild, crushing my face into her dripping pussy and keeping up a stream of chatter, telling me how sexy I looked on my knees with a big, fat cock in my ass, that she loved having a hot, cocksucking slut for a boyfriend. I was eating her for all I was worth as Noah pounded into me.

I spread my knees wider and increased my efforts on Ellie's snatch, sucking harder, sliding two fingers inside her and soon she was grabbing my hair, mashing my face into her cunt and screeching, "I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING! Oh, FUCK! My boyfriend has a cock in his ass and I'M CUMMING!"

When her shaking and screaming finally waned she rolled to the side of the bed and roughly grabbed my head. She pulled me in for a deep kiss, panting and grunting into my mouth. I closed my eyes, lost in the pure pleasure of Noah's cock in my ass and Ellie's tongue in my mouth. I don't know how long Noah kept it up, holding my hips, pumping into me, splashing a river of oil into my buttcrack, but at some Ellie broke our kiss. I heard some rummaging around the room and some motion on the bed, then Ellie took my hand in hers and squeezed.

I squeezed back, letting her know how much I loved what she was doing for me. She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "show me what a slut you are baby, show me." She took my hand and placed it on a warm, thick, hard shaft that could only be one thing.

I snapped my head up and opened my eyes. Joe was kneeling by my head, my right hand resting on his long tool. Ellie was next to Joe on the bed, looking at me with fire in her eyes. Next to her, to my even greater surprise, was Tom. She was kneeling between them, her right hand stroking Tom's thick rod and her left fisting Joe. My fingers curled around Joe's meat and instinctively began stroking in time with her.

"Suck his cock, baby," she said, pointing Joe's pole in my face. "Suck it for me."

I groaned, amazed at my girlfriend's scheming. She brought Joe and Tom here? While Noah's fucking me? A warm shiver went through me, knowing that Ellie's imagination would never cease to bring me wild pleasures. I looked up at her and smiled as I slipped my lips over Joe's meat. It was wonderful, my sweet girlfriend next to me, jerking two guys at once while I eagerly took more than a foot of thick cockmeat at both ends of my trembling body.

As Ellie fisted both guys she leaned down and brought her face to mine. Just like before, the two of us were sharing a throbbing erection, on our hands and knees, sucking and licking Joe's hardness as we kissed each other, only this time I also had Noah's meat pumping into my ass and Ellie was fisting Tom.

Ellie glanced back at Tom and gave him a nod. "Fuck me!" she hissed, waving her ass in the air as she kneeled next to me on the bed, "fuck my pussy!" Tom needed no further encouragement, and as Ellie and I feasted on Joe's dripping shaft he lined himself up behind her and pushed.

"Oh, FUCK!" Ellie squealed, holding Joe's cockhead in front of her face like a microphone, "it's so BIG!" She pressed her face to mine and wiggled her tongue in my mouth, making out with me as she licked Joe's erection and thrust her hips back at Tom, slamming her loins against him as he pumped into her.

"So much cock!" she wailed as she broke our kiss and engulfed Joe's shaft down to the base. She pulled back up and cried again, "so much cock! I love it! Oh, fuck I love this baby!" then pressed her face to mine for a passionate kiss.

We kneeled side by side, sucking cock and getting fucked, making out with one another, happily sharing three studly guys on Noah's big bed.

Tom thrust madly into my girlfriend's tight pussy, her tiny body impaled on his giant shaft, and soon he was grunting and slamming even harder until he shouted out loud and blasted a huge load of cum into her womb. When he slumped off to the side of the bed she gave her full attention to Joe's shaft, stroking the base and rubbing his balls as I sucked on the head, urging his orgasm into my hungry mouth.

"OH, FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" Joe wailed. I could feel Noah's strokes getting shorter, sawing his cockhead back and forth in my tight anal ring, edging himself in my sphincter.

As the first spurt exploded from Joe's cock into my sucking mouth, Noah grunted and released a geyser of semen into my ass. Ellie reached a hand beneath me and gave my throbbing hardon a tug, and suddenly I was shooting off and being filled with cum at both ends. Joe's thick load spurted into my mouth wile Noah's spunk blasted into my bowels and I shot into Ellie's palm. I swallowed blissfully, reveling in the wonderful feeling of Joe's warm semen sliding down my throat, Noah's seed dripping down my crack onto my balls, my cum coating Ellie's hand.

When the last drips and drabs ceased flowing we all slumped back on the bed, gasping for air, trying to wrap our heads around the wild orgy that just transpired.

Finally, Ellie broke the peaceful silence. "That was amazing," she wheezed.

"It was," I panted. The guys grunted in agreement.

"Any chance you can transfer Ellie?" Noah asked, half-joking. "I think you'd really love to go to school here."

"We'll see," Ellie chuckled. "I have an early flight tomorrow but I'll be back for a visit at the end of October, OK? I have a great idea for Halloween costumes for Bobby and me . . ."