Backpacking Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uggghh," I groaned, holding still.

"Now I'm going to fuck you, baby," Ellie growled. She pulled the entire six inches back until just the tip was against my opening, then splashed more oil on and pushed, the fake cock steadily disappearing into my widening asshole.

"Aiiee!" I shrieked. It hurt. I gripped the sheets and gritted my teeth, holding my eyes shut tight, burying my face in the bed.

"You can do it, baby," Ellie encouraged as she gradually pushed the whole lubricated length into me, then slowly pulled back, then in and out again, beginning a steady, pumping motion, fucking my ass with the oily dildo. Ellie was as gentle as she could be and generous with the oil, and soon the pain was giving way to pleasure. I relaxed my grip on the sheets and relaxed my jaw. I began to breathe almost normally.

Ellie noticed. "You like it now, baby?" she purred. "You like a fat cock fucking your ass?"

"Ohh, God!" I groaned, "I think I do!"

Ellie giggled. "I knew you would."

Holding my ass high in the air, I started to push back. "Ooooh, you DO like me fucking your ass, don't you baby?" Ellie gushed. "Oh, fuck! Baby, that's so hot. I love that you love your ass getting fucked!"

Ellie started to fuck me harder, pumping the dildo forcefully, holding my hip with one hand and slamming it into me with the other. I was groaning now, my ass up high, thrusting back in time with her pounding.

"Oh, yes baby! Fuck that ass! You love it, don't you? Tell me you like me fucking your ass! Tell me you're an ass-fucking slut!"

"Oh, God! Yes! I love it! Fuck my ass!" My own cock was hard as a rock, throbbing and dripping.

"You want to come, baby! You want to come with a cock in your ass?" She hissed.

"Yes!" I cried. "YES!"

Ellie reached under me and took my erection in her oily fist, stroking me in time with her thrusting.

"Oooohhhhhhh," I wailed. "I'm gonna cummmmmmm!"

Ellie slammed the dildo into me and jerked my cock. "CUM FOR ME, BABY!" she yelled, "CUM!"

I exploded, cum erupting out like a dam broke. I never felt anything like it before, by far the most intense orgasm of my life. I collapsed on the bed in a pool of my own semen. Ellie eased the dildo from my ass and rubbed my back as I lay there, gasping for breath.

"Oh, my God," I wheezed.

"Wow, baby!" she said, "that was amazing." Ellie rubbed my back for a while, both of us quietly pondering what had just transpired. Eventually I caught my breath. Ellie asked quietly, "you still want to Noah to do that to you?"

My thoughts went back to the tent, Noah's cock in my hand, in my mouth, lodged in my throat. I thought about how excited I got when he came, shooting his load into my mouth or on my face. I imagined how a real cock - his cock - would feel inside me, spurting semen into my ass.

I turned my head, looking Ellie in the eye. "I do," I said, and it was true. I knew it without a doubt.

Monday

I woke up early on Monday and went about my orientation activities while Ellie entertained herself around campus. Later we met back at my room, showered and hung out for a while, just the two of us enjoying each other's company.

"Let's go for a walk," Ellie announced. With one arm snuggled through mine, Ellie led us across campus while consulting a map on her phone. She seemed to have a specific destination in mind.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"This way," she said firmly, turning us down a side street. Halfway down the block we stopped at a three-story building. Ellie pressed the buzzer for 3A.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Noah's apartment," Ellie said. "He texted me the address."

"How did you --?" I began, but before I could say anything the buzzer sounded and Ellie was pushing the door open and pulling me inside.

"He's the head of the university Outing Club," she said condescendingly as she led me up the stairs. "Instagram? Facebook? It wasn't that hard."

Noah was waiting for us at the top of the stairs. "Ellie!" Noah crooned, taking her in her arms for a big hug. "I'm so glad to meet you."

He pulled back and looked into her eyes, turning on the charm with his blue eyes and bright smile before he turned to me.

"And Bobby! My favorite backpacker!" he took me in his arms and squeezed me tight, running his hands down to my ass and pressing his body to mine. "You're a lucky girl, Ellie," he said over my shoulder as he rubbed my back. "Bobby's an amazing guy!"

"Oh, I know it," Ellie responded.

Noah invited us in and offered us drinks. He sat in his big, comfy recliner while Ellie took a seat on couch across from him. She looked at me and patted the cushion, directing me to sit next to her. We made small talk but we all knew why we were here. After drinks and snacks, Ellie took charge as usual. She rose from the couch, took off her sweater, and stood before Noah. He sat back in his chair, eyeing her nipples poking out from her tight green halter top. It contrasted nicely with her red hair.

"Come here Bobby," she ordered, pointing to the floor in front of Noah. "On your knees."

I looked at Ellie, then at Noah. Her green eyes were on fire. Noah looked at me curiously, wondering how much I would allow Ellie boss me around. But I had no intention of defying her. I was dying to get on my knees for them.

I dropped down to the floor and put my hands on Noah's thighs, then looked to Ellie, awaiting further instructions. "Take off his pants, baby," she ordered. "Get him ready for us."

It gave me chills to hear her say 'us,' and to know what we were about to do. Dutifully, I undid Noah's belt and unsnapped his shorts. I looked up at Ellie and she responded with a nod, urging me to continue. I lowered Noah's zipper and helped him shed his shorts so he was sitting back in the chair in just his briefs. Ellie was rubbing his shoulders, looking down at me intently.

"He's got a really big cock. See?" I said as I ran my cheeks over the bugle in Noah's underwear, my eyes locked on Ellie's face. "Want to try?"

"Oh, fuck baby - that's so sexy," she said as she came around to kneel next to me. She gave me a kiss and then dropped her face into Noah's lap, skimming her cheek back and forth against the white fabric. The contrast between her small face and his big erection was incredibly erotic.

"Ooooh, baby," Ellie cooed, "I've been fantasizing about this for months. I've always wanted to suck cock with you."

"Well, this is it then," I said as I grasped the waistband of Noah's briefs. "You ready?"

Ellie nodded vigorously, her eyes aglow. Noah lifted his butt as I pulled his shorts down, revealing him to Ellie for the first time.

"Oh, my God!" she gushed. "It's so big, Bobby! You sucked that thing?"

"He sure did!" Noah chimed in.

"Just watch," I said proudly.

Looking into my girlfriend's eyes, I leaned forward and planted a long, slow lick from the base up along Noah's smooth, hard shaft. When my mouth got to the tip I pursed my lips in a lingering, wet, loving kiss, letting Ellie know how much I adored Noah's meat.

"Mmm, that's sexy babe," Ellie cooed as she wrapped her dainty fingers around the base and kissed the head along with me, our lips pressed to his hard cock, kissing and giggling in cocksucking bliss.

After getting him nice and wet Ellie pulled back and leaned into me for a wet kiss, our tongues twirling together, infused with Noah's musky flavor.

We broke our kiss in perfect synchronicity and returned to Noah's throbbing shaft, Ellie kissing and licking one side, me the other, our lips and tongues smothering him with our affection. When our mouths met we joined in a wet, French kiss, our tongues twirling together like we were sharing a lollipop.

I blazed a trail of wet kisses down one side of Noah's rod and Ellie followed down the other until both of our mouths were on his heaving balls. When I licked his left nut Ellie giggled and licked his right, then we treated his scrotum to the same lavish treatment we did to his cock, licking and sucking his fat testicles until they were dripping with our saliva, the two of us lost in ball-sucking heaven as we looked into each other's eyes.

I looked at Ellie with Noah's wet, hairy nut filling her tiny mouth and felt an intense love for her. I grabbed her head and thrust my tongue between her lips, almost devouring her in passion. I could taste Noah's balls in her kiss.

"I love this, baby," she growled into my mouth.

"Me too," I grunted as I slipped my hand inside her shirt, taking her stiff nipples between my fingertips. Ellie loves having her nipples played with. I reached down and pulled her shirt up as we made out frantically. Ellie raised her arms up and I threw her shirt in the corner before we resumed our kiss, spit dripping from our chins, our faces mashed together as I toyed with her naked nipples.

"This is incredible," she panted.

"It is," I agreed, breathing heavily. We each had a hand on Noah's shaft, stroking up and down as we kissed.

"I want to suck it," I said, twisting a nipple.

"Me too," she cooed.

Keeping our mouths together, we dropped down and went back to making out around Noah's cockhead, then I parted my lips and sucked him in, showing Ellie how much I loved having a hard, dripping cock in my mouth. I sucked him down slowly, steadily, keeping my eyes on Ellie as I consumed him. I saw her eyes widen in surprise when I didn't stop, taking him all the way to the base in one smooth motion.

"Holy shit, baby!" Ellie gushed as I pressed my nose into Noah's belly, holding it there until I had to come up for air. I kept my lips wrapped tight around his shaft as I pulled up, making sure Ellie saw every inch of his wet meat slowly slide out from my mouth.

"That's a lot of cock," she said in admiration. "Can I try?"

I held the base and pointed it at her, offering more hard cockmeat than she had ever taken before. Ellie squealed in delight and stretched her jaw wide around Noah's thickness. It looked even bigger impaled in her tiny head but she didn't hesitate. Looking at me, she pushed forward, taking more than half of his length before gagging.

"Fuck, that's big!" she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "He's like a giant compared to you, baby!"

I shrugged. "Too big for you?" I challenged.

"No way!" Ellie shot back. "No way my boyfriend's going to be a better cocksucker than me!" Ellie opened wide and took Noah down to about the same depth as before and paused, getting used to it. I could see her straining to relax -- closing her eyes, breathing steadily - then she pushed forward, Noah's long pole disappearing between her stretched lips - 5 inches, then 6. Ellie's eyes were watering and I could hear her breathing through her nose. She paused again, steadying herself, then pushed forward once more. Noah's erection slowly disappeared entirely into my girlfriend's tiny mouth, eight thick inches penetrating into her throat. It seemed physically impossible but the proof was in front of me, Ellie had deep-throated Noah's giant tool.

After holding him deep for a few moments she opened her eyes and looked at me, a sparkle of joy in her eye. She pulled back and fell back on her heels, gasping for air, a giant smile on her face. "I did it!" she crowed. "I can't believe I sucked that monster all the way down. Fuck! That was awesome!"

It was, and to show my admiration I did the same, taking Noah's shaft all the way to the base, then pulling up and offering it to her. I lost track of time as we alternated sucking Noah's cock for all we were worth, one of us deepthroating him while the other sucked his balls, then switching, lavishing his cock with long licks and wet kisses from base to tip as we looked into one another's eyes. The whole time we were making out, our lips and tongues fluttering over each other and Noah's throbbing erection simultaneously, an oral love session with Ellie's mouth and Noah's cock, two of my favorite things in the world.

Eventually Noah's breathing got heavier and his hips began to twitch. Ellie and I exchanged a look, sensing that Noah was about to blow.

Ellie gave me a questioning glance. "What?" I asked as our fists stroked up and down.

She hesitated, biting her lip. "Umm . . . I want to jerk him off on your face, OK? It sounded so hot when you told me about it."

Wow, I thought. She really is kinky, and I love it. "Anything you want, baby," I said with a smile. I loved the idea of Noah cumming on my face again. The first time was such a hot, sexy mess and I knew it would be even wilder with Ellie right there.

She took his throbbing shaft in her hands, pumping it at my face. "Do it, baby!" I urged. "Make him cum!"

"Cum Noah!" she squealed, fisting him. "Cum on his face! Cum on my boyfriend's slutty face!"

The first shot hit my forehead. Ellie shrieked in delight. "Fuck yes!" she cried, "cum on his face!" She aimed his spurting shaft lower, then from side to side, painting my face in sperm. It dripped down my cheeks, over my eyes, onto my nose and off my chin. I was covered in spunk - a drippy, gooey mess.

Finally, when he was almost done, Ellie put his crown to my lips and pushed his spurting shaft into my mouth, depositing the last drips and drabs onto my tongue.

"Oh, fuck baby! This is so hot. You're such a slut! I love it!" Ellie cried. "I love this!" She leaned forward and licked a thick blob of semen off my cheek, then cleaned my chin with her tongue. My eyes were glued shut with cum but when I felt Ellie's mouth against mine I parted my lips for a sloppy, sperm-soaked kiss.

Ellie cleaned my entire face, scraping the cum with her fingers, licking it off my face, then sharing it with me in wet, dripping kisses. She shoved her cum-coated fingers into my mouth and I sucked them clean. It was the most exciting thing ever - on our knees between Noah's outstretched legs, Ellie moaning and cooing about what a slut I was, how much she loved to see her boyfriend sucking cock and eating come, then shoveling Noah's gooey load into my mouth as we made out.

Finally, when only shiny sheen was left on my face, Ellie looked at me bashfully. "I want to fuck Noah's big cock now, baby," she said.

Oh, my god, I thought. That would be the sexiest thing ever. "You sure?" I asked as I reached up to gently stroke his softening member. "It's really big, you know."

"Oh, I know!" Ellie giggled as she placed her hand next to mind, both of us fisting his shaft back to life. "You OK with that?"

"Yeah!" I said eagerly. I was impressed she was up for the challenge of his big cock in her tiny pussy. "I mean, pretty much anything goes at this point, right?"

"Pretty much," she agreed.

Noah's shaft was rising now, so I leaned forward and parted my lips, sucking him in again to get him fully hard for her. I looked at Ellie and smiled around the thick meat in my mouth, letting her know I was eager to see Noah's big cock in her tight cunt.

Ellie stood and shimmied out of her tight jeans and panties. I remained kneeling, sucking Noah's cock, and when she got herself totally naked she gently shoved me out from between Noah's outstretched legs.

"Nice job, baby," Ellie said, "you got him all hard for me." She took Noah's rod in her grasp and threw her left leg over him, straddling his lap reverse-cowgirl style, facing me as I kneeled on the floor, her back to Noah.

She looked down at me, holding Noah's hard cock just inches from her dripping slit, right in front of my face. "You want to watch, baby?" she taunted. "You want to see your little girlfriend fuck a giant cock?"

Ellie pressed the tip of Noah's shaft to her dripping slit, watching my expression. "It's so big, baby," she teased, swiping it back and forth. "You think I can take it all?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to try," she purred. Ellie leered at me as she lowered herself down. I watched her lips spread wide around Noah's thick cockhead. It was amazing to see his cock stretch her as it slid inside.

"Oh, God! It's so big!" Ellie cried as she descended. On my knees, spellbound, I watched my girlfriend begin to ride him, dropping down, then back up, working Noah's thick erection into her tight cunt. The whole time she was grunting and cursing, telling me how big his cock was, how he was stretching her tiny cunt. Eventually Ellie worked his entire length inside her, stuffing her pussy with more cock than ever before.

"Oh, FUCK, baby!" she cried, her full weight pressed down on Noah's lap. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her pussy. "Lick my clit!" she ordered. "Suck my cunt!"

I stuck my tongue out and licked her clit, then she lifted up and began to ride him in earnest, pistoning up and down slowly at first, then faster until she was bouncing on his giant cock like a pogo stick.

Every time she would lift up his cock would appear, dripping with her juices, which I eagerly licked off. As she sank down onto him my tongue would glide over where her lips met his cock and up to her clit, which I would suck into my mouth until she rose up again.

This was even better than just sucking cock or eating pussy -- I got everything at once, soaked in their combined juices. When Ellie briefly let Noah's rod pop out of her pussy I gobbled it into my sucking mouth until she pushed my head away and pushed it back inside her. The whole time Ellie was raving about how good Noah's cock felt in her tight cunt, what a sexy cocksucker I was, how hot it was that I ate pussy while she fucked a big, hard cock. She thanked Noah for making me a cocksucking slut and giving her his big cock to fuck.

Ellie was getting herself really worked up, her face turning red and her body tensing up. Finally she dropped down and didn't lift up, grinding her hips into Noah's lap with his full length stuffed inside her. When she mashed my face into her I sucked madly on her clit, bringing her to a wailing, quaking, shaking orgasm. She was pulling my hair and screaming how she loved Noah's cock and how good I ate her pussy.

When she finally relaxed she lifted up again and pushed my head down between Noah's thighs. "Suck his balls, baby! Make him cum!" she screamed as she resumed her frantic ride. "Cum, Noah!" she growled. "Fill me up! Cum in me!"

Dutifully I licked his balls, sucking them into my mouth, working for his climax. With Ellie's pussy gripping his shaft and my mouth on his sac Noah couldn't last. He grunted and pushed his hips off the chair, then gave one powerful upward thrust. I could feel the sperm shooting up through his rod and into my girlfriend's willing cunt.

Ellie slowed down, gently massaging his shaft with her pussy as he shot spurt after spurt inside her. I licked his balls softly, coaxing out the remainder of his load.

Ellie slumped back onto Noah's chest, gasping for air.

"Wow," she said, "that was amazing."

"You two are incredible," Noah panted.

"Mmmmm, we are," she giggled. "Watch this."

Ellie told me to lay back on the floor. Instantly I knew what she wanted, and I couldn't wait. Ellie climbed off of Noah and placed on knee on each side of my head, her drenched pussy hovering over my face. Before she was even all the way down I grabbed her hips and pulled her to my mouth. Her pussy was a gooey, drippy mess, with Noah's sperm leaking out in great gobs. Ellie pressed down, grinding her sloppy pussy on my face. I loved it. I ate her frantically, cleaning the blobs of cum and swallowing them down, licking her pussy lips, sucking her clit and pushing my tongue inside her sopping hole.

"Oh, fuck!" Ellie wailed as she rocked her hips back and forth on my face. "Eat that cum! Suck my cunt! Yes, oh YES!"

Ellie leaned forward and took my throbbing erection between her lips as I ate her, and within moments I was shooting off in her mouth and she was bucking wildly, both of us exploding in powerful climaxes. I was in ecstasy as I lay back on the carpet, my face covered in Ellie's juices and Noah's sperm, her spasming pussy grinding into my face, my hard cock spurting into her sucking mouth.