Backpage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what do you have to do today besides lunch?" Anthony asked.

"Bikini wax. I'll see you after work." Sonny said, raising his eyebrows and smiling at Anthony as Sonny stood behind Patricia. Sonny then gave Anthony a thumbs up before leaving his office.

"You two seem close." Patricia said.

"He's a special kind of pain in the ass, but you get used to him." Anthony said as he arranged his desk and shut down his laptop.

"You know... " Patricia said. "...it's OK if you didn't want to go with me..."

"Oh, no. I mean, yeah. Let's go." Anthony said, moving from behind his desk and toward Patricia, whose face was beaming from her wide smile. He closed his office door behind them as he said, "I love salad."

********************

Anthony loved the way Patricia's ass looked crashing into his crotch as he fucked her from behind. It was plump, and rippled on impact just enough to keep him wanting more. He held onto her hips as he thrust inside her, leaning to the side so that he could enjoy the sway of her large breasts. He couldn't wait to feel them on either side of his face as she grinded on his lap...

"So, why don't you like the name Tony?" Patricia asked as she and Anthony talked over breadsticks and waited for their shrimp salads to arrive.

"Huh?" Anthony said, suddenly looking at Patricia. "Oh. Sorry. Umm...I'm Anthony, Jr. My father was a deadbeat dad who abandoned me, my mom, and my siblings when I was ten. The family called him Tony and I was Little Tony. When he left I didn't want any part of him. Including the name."

"I'm sorry." Patricia said.

Anthony shook his head. "It's in the past. Though I learned a lot from the experience. He really hurt my mom. I don't ever want to make a woman feel like he made her feel."

Patricia nodded. "I wish some of my ex's felt like you do. Most guys aren't concerned about what condition they leave a woman's heart in as long as they can get in her pants."

"Yeah." Anthony said. His mind went back to Patricia's body, which was perfect for him. He then thought of the gravity of the conversation and kept his eyes on his breadsticks.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long were you married?" Patricia asked.

"Ten years. Almost 11."

"Ten years. That's a serious commitment to someone. What happened?"

"She cheated on me. Some guy from her job. She said it was just a fling and that she still loved me, but... "

After a few seconds of silence, Patricia said, "Wow." Her eyes began to water as she looked up at Anthony. "I'm so sorry to hear that."

Anthony smiled. He then handed Patricia a napkin. "It's fine. It's over. It's been five months and I've gotten on with my life."

"I would never cheat on a man. I could never... that's awful."

"It's not great." Anthony said. He then looked at Patricia as she gathered herself. She was busty and curvy and beautiful. And even quietly sexy. She was also incredibly soft-hearted, which was wonderful to Anthony. But he wasn't sure if his attraction to her was purely driven by his raging hormones and his desire to get laid.

As their server arrived, Patricia smiled as she said, "Oooh! Our salads are here! Thank you very much." She then looked happily at Anthony.

He looked back at her with a soft smile, realizing that his lunch date with Patricia would be their last. At least until he got himself in a place where he was ready for something serious. She wasn't the type of person with whom you had a fling.

********************

Anthony dried himself off from the shower and got dressed. He hadn't gone on a first date in quite some time so he was iffy on the wardrobe. He finally settled on a casual look, wearing an untucked button-down shirt and dark khaki pants. He then sat down in front of his laptop.

He opened it to the escort site about which Sonny had told him and he went straight to Brandi Rose's profile. He took a couple of minutes to, again, scroll through her pictures. He then took a deep breath and went to her contact form. He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his messages from Sonny until he came to the one for which he was looking. It was instructions on how to contact an escort.

Don't contact her unless you are ready to rock.

Don't talk about anything sexual.

Pay her in cash, in an envelope, right away. If you make her wait she'll get pissed.

Once you contact her, don't cancel. She's counting on that money...

Sonny had a few more tips for Anthony, which he greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, his friends' help still didn't calm his nerves. He stared at Brandi Rose's contact form for awhile. Finally, he willed his finger to the mousepad. He skittishly began filling it out, requesting a date with Brandi that would begin in two hours.

Once Anthony was done, he triple checked his information - more to stall than for accuracy. He then took a deep breath and pressed SEND. He immediately wondered whether he could rescind his request. Almost in a panic, and immediately regretting his decision, he stood from his chair and began pacing. He thought about texting Sonny again, but realized his friend wouldn't help his nerves. Plus he wasn't in the mood to be teased. The tension was almost unbearable. After five minutes of not hearing back from Brandi - and though he received alerts on his phone and computer - he refreshed his email browser. Still no message from her.

Feeling himself coming close to a panic attack, he forced himself to sit on his sofa and take a few deep breaths. He then chuckled. "I can't do this." He said to himself. He then shook his head and repeated it.

Anthony stood from his couch and moved back to his desk. Sitting in front of his computer, he was preparing to send Brandi a second message cancelling their date when he got an alert on his laptop.

He opened his email and saw that Brandi had responded. His heart was in his throat. He clicked on her message which let him know she was available and gave him instructions on where to meet her. She also reiterated her rate and told him she was looking forward to seeing him.

Anthony froze. He knew it was too late to back out. He was also taken by the professionalism of the correspondence, though he wasn't sure what he expected. He looked at the time and realized he had over an hour until his appointment. It was going to seem interminable.

********************

Anthony pulled his car into the parking lot of the hotel, looking around to see if there was anyone who would recognize him. He had already come up with an excuse as to why he was there in case he ran into anyone he knew. He parked and turned off his car, attempting to steady his shaking hands on the steering wheel by taking very slow, very deep breaths.

He then checked the smell of his breath to ensure it was fresh, though he had brushed his teeth after his shower and had a mint during the drive just in case. He then, for the third time, counted the money in the gift bag that sat on the passenger seat to ensure it was the agreed upon amount. He also made sure to add extra as a tip, which was "good practices" according to Sonny.

Anthony looked at his phone. He was almost five minutes early. He was very happy about that as he figured it would take him that much time to work up the nerve to leave his vehicle. He, once again, thought about just not showing up. Sonny, however, had made him feel sufficiently guilty about that prospect as the escort had made time for him and it, after all, was her business. He wasn't sure if that was really how Sonny felt or if it was his way of ensuring that Anthony would go through with the date, but it was working.

At two minutes before his appointment time, Anthony gathered his gift bag - and his wits - and exited his car. His nerves were on high alert as he entered the hotel and moved down the hallway looking for Brandi's room. He was certain he would remember every detail of that moment for the rest of his life. From the red and black carpet to the gold-colored number plates on each door.

Anthony was more nervous than he had ever been in his life as he approached Brandi Rose's hotel room. He took another long, deep breath before knocking.

The door opened and Anthony froze as he and Christie - the front desk receptionist at his job - stared at one another. Dumbfounded and unsuccessfully attempting to form words, Anthony was beginning to wonder if it all wasn't just some surreal dream.

"Mr. Garmon?" Christie said, just as befuddled as him.

Anthony still couldn't find the vocabulary for the moment. After several more tense seconds, Christie grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into her hotel room. She quickly closed the door behind him so as not to attract any unwanted attention.

"This... this... this may be the most embarrassing moment of my life." Anthony said as he stared at the floor.

Christie, wearing a gray silk robe over a lace semi-transparent gray negligee and looking toward the hotel window on the opposite wall, laughed as she ran her fingers through her hair. "You're embarrassed."

They both then reluctantly looked at one another. "Christie." Anthony said plainly, still trying to process what was happening.

"Mr. Garmon, please. I really need my job at the office. Please don't... "

Anthony smiled as he held up his hand to halt her. He then shook his head before motioning to the corner of the bed for permission to sit down. A terrified Christie nodded and he sat with his gift bag hanging from his hands. "First, I'm pretty sure we are on a first name basis here. Please call me Anthony." The horror didn't leave her face as he continued. "I don't think you understand the situation here. I need my job as well. And I don't think my... our bosses would look favorably on my soliciting a prost... uh... "

He looked up at Christie who hesitantly said, "An escort?"

"An escort." Anthony said as he nodded.

"Mr. Garmon I wouldn't... "

He, again, held his hand up to interrupt her. "Anthony. Please. This situation feels really creepy when you call me Mr. Garmon."

"I'm... sorry. A... Anthony. I would never tell anyone at work about tonight."

Anthony smiled. "Me either." Christie's expression then relaxed a bit. "Is everything OK with you, Christie? I mean... you aren't doing this because someone is forcing you to... "

"Oh, no, Mr... um... Anthony. No. No. I needed some extra money and I had a friend who was a stripper. I didn't like the idea of dancing in front of a bunch of men. But I... this... "

"This what?"

Christie covered her face and shook her head. She quickly moved to the opposite corner of the bed and plopped down. She then dropped her hands and said, "This is so... This is bad."

"Bad? Why?"

She looked at Anthony. She then shrugged her shoulders. "I like this."

"You... like being an escort?" Anthony said. Christie nodded as she, again, covered her face. "And that's bad because... "

"Really? Women aren't supposed to... This isn't what... respectable women should be doing."

"Women shouldn't enjoy sex?"

Christie giggled. "Yes. I mean... getting paid to... "

"Getting paid to make men feel good? Is it any different than me taking you to dinner and a movie first?"

Christie looked at Anthony with a pleasantly confused expression. Anthony also looked perplexed as he contemplated the words coming from his lips. "I never thought of it like that." Christie said.

Anthony chuckled. "Me, either until just now."

Christie then asked him, "How many times have you... called... an escort?"

He looked at her and smiled. "This is my first time."

"No way!" Christie said, bursting into laughter and falling back on the bed.

Her reaction made Anthony laugh. "Yeah, how about that?"

Christie finally sat back up and looked at Anthony with a big smile. He then stood up and said, "Well, I'd better go."

"Wait." Christie said, reaching out and grasping his wrist. "You don't want to... "

He smiled. "Christie, I can't sleep with you. We work together. Plus, after tonight... I can't imagine my performance would be... "

Christie rose from the bed and moved to within an inch of Anthony. "I bet I could help you with that."

He chuckled as he said, "No doubt." He then took a step back and sat the gift bag on the dresser in front of the bed. "It was nice seeing you, Christie. I'm sure neither of us is going to ever forget this night."

She smiled. She then shook her head. "No. I don't think so."

As he opened the hotel door, she said, "Mr... Anthony." She grabbed the gift bag and moved toward him. "You don't have to... "

He held his hand up to stop her. "Have a good night, Christie." He then closed the door and headed for his vehicle.

Anthony sat in his car motionless for a couple of minutes. He could not wrap his mind around the serendipity he just experienced. He then laughed. "Fucking Sonny." As he started his car, he said, "I'm going to kick his ass."

He was pleasantly surprised at one thing. He had been non-stop horny for the past month. At the very least the shock of the situation had driven that feeling from him, however temporary it may have been. That, he supposed was the point of the date anyway. He chuckled at the thought as he drove home.

********************

As Anthony walked the sidewalk between the parking garage and his office building he heard behind him swiftly approaching footsteps. He cringed.

"Tony!" Sonny said as he put his arm around Anthony's shoulders.

Anthony broke Sonny's contact with a firm elbow to the sternum which temporarily took his breath.

"Damn, man. I thought you would be in a better mood after last night."

"Nothing happened last night." Anthony said as he continued toward the front doors of their office building.

"Are you serious? You didn't call anyone? What did I give you all those tips for?"

"Nothing, I guess."

Anthony and Sonny entered the building and Anthony immediately looked toward the receptionists' desk. It was obvious that Christie was scanning the front door for him as well. Their eyes met, they both uneasily smiled, and then both bashfully diverted their eyes as Anthony continued past the desk and toward the elevators.

Sonny looked suspiciously at Anthony as they continued walking together. "What the fuck was that?"

"What?" Anthony said as they entered the elevator alone.

"I saw you and Christie. Are you fucking her?"

"No, Sonny." Anthony then looked at Sonny who didn't seem convinced. He shook his head. "Sorry, man. Nothing is going on there... or anywhere."

"OK. So... are you going to call a girl tonight?"

Anthony shook his head. "I don't think escorts are for me."

The elevator opened and Sonny and Anthony exited, preparing to part ways. Sonny then said. "OK. But... no dates? No escorts? Your balls are going to explode."

Anthony rolled his eyes as the two friends parted ways.

Anthony reached his office, sat behind his desk, opened his laptop, and stared at the screen as the machine booted up. As he waited, images of Christie's body flashed into his mind.

He had always admired her sexy lips and full breasts. He even once got a peek at her curvaceous lower body when he happened to catch her walking through the corridors at the office. But at the hotel, her young, supple body was on full display. And the thought of her was making it hard for him to concentrate.

"Are you daydreaming about me?" The voice startled Anthony, who then realized that his computer was done booting up and he was still in a trance. He looked toward his office door and saw Leticia.

"Oh... no." Anthony said. Leticia's eyebrows raised as she wore a wry smile. "I mean..." Anthony then chuckled at Leticia's game.

"Well something had you smiling this morning... or someone."

"I was smiling?" Anthony said, almost to himself.

"A little. Not as big as I could make you smile." Leticia said. She then winked at Anthony before leaving his office.

Anthony sat with a blank expression, trying to remember why he was torturing himself when sex was so readily available to him. It legitimately took him a few seconds before... Bad office politics... Not ready for a relationship... Don't want to hurt anyone emotionally... He repeated that mantra in his head a couple of times. Then he was, once again, interrupted.

"Hi, Anthony. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Tina seemed inexplicably nervous as she stood at Anthony's door. She also had her hair down, which he could not remember ever seeing in the three years they had worked together. She was also not wearing her glasses, which had obscured the beauty of her almond-shaped light brown eyes.

"If it's a bad time I can come back later." Tina said, helping Anthony realize he was staring at her and not speaking.

"Oh... I'm sorry. No. Come on in. You're... fine." Anthony's head was buzzing as he struggled to control his prodigious libido - as well as his erection.

Tina hesitantly walked toward Anthony's desk, pointing toward his laptop. "Can I borrow your... I need you to help me with... "

"Sure." Anthony said, backing up so that Tina could reach his keyboard.

"Well... I need you to show me where something is on the company website."

"Oh." Anthony said, sliding himself back in place and pulling up the website for Tina.

Anthony then took an instinctive deep breath. His senses were overwhelmed by the pleasant scents of strawberry and vanilla. He could then feel Tina's hair brushing his cheek as she leaned over his shoulder to watch his computer screen.

Anthony swallowed hard as a surge of energy shot through his body. He then turned slightly to speak to Tina, her cheek inches from his face. "Um... that scent. Is that your... "

Tina giggled. "It's my body wash. It's straw..."

"Strawberries and vanilla." Anthony said.

She smiled as they stared at one another, their faces only inches apart. "You like the scent?" Tina asked.

"I like the taste better." Anthony said. He then passionately kissed Tina on the neck, the tip of his tongue searching for the flavor of strawberries on her skin. Her deep moan rushed through Anthony's body as his hand found her leg and followed her skirt to her bottom. Another moan from her drove Anthony to pivot his chair, allowing Tina to stand between his legs.

She bent over as their lips - and tongues - met. Grasping her ass through her skirt with both hands wasn't enough for him. He moved his hands down until he no longer felt fabric. He then pushed up her skirt until it was around her waist.

"People will see us." Tina said as their tongues continued to dance.

"I don't give a damn." Anthony said, luxuriating at the feel of her bare ass in the palms of his hands. He was pleasantly surprised by her thong panties as Tina straddled him. He continued to massage her perfectly formed behind as she grinded on his lap. He then ripped open her blouse, revealing a baby blue bra cradling her small but perky breasts. Tina grabbed the back of Anthony's head and buried his face in her chest as she continued to gyrate and he continued to grow harder...

Anthony blinked a couple of times, pulling himself out of his erotic vision as Tina continued to gaze into his eyes. "You smell incredible."

She giggled as she pulled her hair back behind her ears. After a few seconds - and at the same time Anthony was asking her to remind him of what she needed from him - Tina said, "So, what do you do when you're not at work?"

"I'm sorry?" Anthony said, thinking he heard her correctly but wanting to confirm. His heart began to race as he considered the prospect of going out with Tina.

"Tina." A voice - Harvey, who was a floor supervisor - called out from Anthony's doorway. "I was wondering where you had gone."

Tina quickly stood up and straightened her clothing. "I... I was asking Antho... Mr. Garmon for help with the company website.

"You could have asked anyone on the floor for help with that." Harvey said. "Hell, you could have asked me."