Backpage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine, Harvey." Anthony said. "I have an open door policy. It's not a big deal."

"I'm sure you have enough on your plate, Mr. Garmon." Harvey said. "Come on, Tina. I can help you with what you need."

Tina looked back at Anthony and smiled sheepishly before moving toward his office door. Harvey nodded toward Anthony before turning to lead Tina to her cubicle. If Anthony had been capable of projecting lasers out of his eyes he would have borne a pretty deep hole into the back of Harvey's head.

Tina looked back at Anthony one more time before moving out of his line of sight. "Damn it!" Anthony said as his head fell back. The tease of the moment was almost too much to bear.

********************

Walking down the hallway toward the breakroom, Anthony spotted Christie moving toward him. Realizing he would cross paths with her before reaching his destination, he prepared himself for the most casual adolescent avoidance he could muster. The problem was that Christie was looking directly at him.

Anthony smiled. "Hi." He said before trying to continue past her.

Christie reached out and gently tugged on his arm. "Can we talk?" She asked.

Anthony nodded and they went in search of a place where they could have a private conversation. He didn't want to use his personal office so as to not arouse suspicion. They found a small, unoccupied conference room that they could duck into without being noticed.

Anthony and Christie sat down in chairs directly in front of one another. After several seconds of silence, Christie said, "You didn't have to leave the money."

"Don't worry about it. We had an appointment. I would have felt bad taking up your time and not paying you for it."

"Yeah, but you didn't get what you came for."

Anthony, again, chuckled. "I got more than I came for."

Christie smiled. "You know what I mean."

Anthony nodded.

"So... are you looking to become a regular hobbyist?"

"Hobbyist?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah. A person who sees escorts regularly."

"After last night?" Anthony said. "I mean, what are the odds that I personally know the first escort I ever call?"

"Not great." Christie said. She then asked, "What made you pick me, anyway? I mean, my face isn't in any of my pictures."

"Well, I could make out your lips in a couple of them." Anthony said, pointing toward Christie.

"So you chose me because of my lips?"

"No. I mean your lips are nice... but..."

"My butt?" Christie said with raised brow.

"Your... No... I mean... " Anthony then laughed.

"So what was it?"

Anthony took a deep breath. "Your body. Your whole body. It's... very nice."

Christie smiled. "Thank you."

"Curves in all the right places. Right?"

"Oh god!" Christie said, smiling and covering her face. "That's such a cheesy line. I can't believe I said it."

"Well... " Anthony said as he looked at the time on his phone. "...it may be cheesy, but it's accurate."

Christie looked at Anthony with a soft smile as he rose from his chair. She then stood up and slid Anthony's phone out of his hand.

Beginning to type, she said, "If you ever decide you want to finish our date... " She paused, giving him back his phone. "... just call or text that number." Christie then kissed Anthony on the cheek before leaving the conference room.

A stunned Anthony stood frozen for a few seconds. He then quickly made his way to the door. He watched Christie as she walked away, her short skirt showing off her sexy legs and bottom. Once Christie moved out of view, Anthony ducked back into the conference room and looked at his phone. There was a new name in his contacts: Brandi Rose.

********************

Anthony always enjoyed watching porn scenes where full-breasted women rode a man in the reverse-cowgirl position. He could pretend that she was in his lap riding him while he was masturbating. That night, sitting at his laptop with his dick in his hand while watching and listening to the well-endowed woman on his screen screaming as she was pounded by the well-endowed man beneath her wasn't doing it for him.

Anthony was hard but it just wasn't satisfying. He desperately wanted to grab the woman from his screen and place her in his own lap, as opposed to the lucky gentleman's lap fucking her in the video. He was still crazy horny and really feeling his five month stretch without sex.

Anthony then thought about Christie and the skirt she had been wearing earlier that day. He would have been more than pleased with her in his lap. She had slightly smaller breasts than the woman in the video but they were more than enough for his imagination to admire. He closed the porn video and pulled up Brandi Rose's profile. He searched for and found the best picture he could of her exposed chest.

Anthony then continued to stroke himself, imagining Christie straddling his lap wearing her skirt, no panties, and no shirt. He grew ever harder as he pictured her gyrating her hips as she slid up and down his cock. His entire body began to tingle at the excitement of the thought.

He then suddenly stopped. "What the fuck am I doing?" He said, feeling rather pathetic. He stared at his phone, which was sitting next to his computer. He then quickly grabbed it and sent a text to Brandi Rose.

Anthony: Can we "pick up where we left off" tonight?

He didn't have to wait long for a response.

Brandi: :-) When?

Anthony: When is good for you?

Brandi: Can you give me two hours?

Anthony: Sure. See you then.

Brandi: Same hotel room. I can't wait ;-)

Anthony put his phone down as his hands began to tremble. His mind and body were buzzing with nervous excitement. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself. He then looked at the time on his phone. He had an hour and 59 minutes to get to the hotel. He leaped from his computer chair and sprinted toward the bathroom to take a shower.

********************

Anthony sat in his car, in the hotel parking lot, staring at the gift bag resting on his passenger seat. He had, again, arrived a few minutes early as he was trying to control his anxiety. Last time he had no idea what he was dealing with. As he looked at the time he knew full well what was about to happen... and with whom. After five months of celibacy he hoped he wouldn't make a fool of himself. He understood he was dealing with a professional, but that was difficult to keep in mind when he had a relationship with the professional in the regular world.

Anthony took a couple of steadying breaths before exiting the car for the hotel. As he stood before Christie's room door he was frustrated that he couldn't slow his swiftly beating heart. At exactly the top of the hour he knocked, though it was so soft he worried he wasn't heard. That wasn't the case.

Christie opened the door and greeted Anthony with a seductive smile. She wore the same gray robe but it was almost completely open. Underneath was a sexy lace bra and panty set that beautifully accented her figure. Anthony had a hard time forming words. "Hi, Christie."

"Call me Brandi." She said as she welcomed him in and closed the door. She moved in front of Anthony and grasped the gift bag he was holding. She held it up and said, "I hadn't earned the last one yet."

"It's OK...."

Brandi softly placed her finger on Anthony's mouth. She then lowered the gift bag, allowing it to fall to the floor. She placed her other hand on Anthony's chest and pushed him against the door, pressing her lips against his.

She then grasped the bottom of Anthony's shirt and pulled him further into the hotel room. She pushed him down to a seated position on the edge of the bed and stood in front of him. She then turned around and allowed her robe to fall to the floor, revealing the back of her boyshort-cut panties.

Anthony had admired Christie's ass before, but he couldn't believe how perfect it was to him. She took a step backward and placed her hands on his knees, lowered her bottom to Anthony's crotch. She then began rubbing her ass on him, his erection straining his pants to the breaking point.

As she danced for Anthony she allowed her hair to fall back onto his face. The sensory enjoyment of her gyrations notwithstanding, he had a strong compulsion to flip her over, grab her by the hair, and take her from behind. After so long without sex he wasn't in need of much foreplay.

He finally placed his hands softly on her hips, allowing them to go along for the ride as she continued her treatment. "Christie." He said softly.

She then stopped dancing and sat firmly on him, his erection snuggly between her ass cheeks. She leaned back so that her lips were next to his ear. She then said, "I told you... my name is Brandi."

Her words sent a surge through Anthony. He more firmly grasped her hips, enjoying the plush feel of her cheeks on either side of his manhood.

Brandi then stood up and turned around. She smiled and shook her head. Her game caused Anthony's cock to throb and ache as he longed to be inside her. She then slowly lowered herself to her knees in between his legs. She ran the palm of her hand over the front of Anthony's pants and the length of his hardness. "Damn. That can't be comfortable." She said.

Anthony shook his head as he stared at her chest.

She smiled. "Do you like my outfit?"

He nodded once more.

"Because I could change into something else if you'd like."

He very quickly shook his head.

With her hand still rubbing him she said, "You're sure?"

He then looked into her eyes. "Why are you torturing me, Christie?"

She stopped rubbing him, her hand resting on the bulge in his pants as she asked, "Who is Christie?"

At that she began unbuckling his pants. As she released his cock it stood straight up, almost hitting her in the chin. "Shit." She said as she smiled. She then looked at Anthony. "Damn, your dick is big. She grasped the base of his hardness and slowly stroked the length of him before saying, "And very hard."

He nodded. "Very." He said between labored breaths.

Continuing to massage him as she stared at his length, she said, "You aren't going to hurt me tonight, are you?"

"No." He said, shaking his head. Brandi's lips were so tantalizingly close to his dick that he could barely control himself. His desire raged so that It was all he could do to not thrust it into her mouth.

She looked into his eyes as she positioned her lips inches above his tip. She then said, "Why not."

Anthony's mouth hung open as Brandi flashed a playful smile. She then began swirling her tongue around the tip of his penis. His entire body involuntarily clenched at the sensation and he began to desperately worry about climaxing too early. As much as he was eager to fuck her he was not wanting a quickie.

Anthony studied Brandi's face as she seemed to delight in the expressions she was evoking from him. He then inhaled deeply at the feel of her wet lips enveloping his tip and sliding down his cock.

Her methodical movements - coupled with how wet she was making him - were distracting him from breathing. The heavenly sounds her mouth made as it worked the top half of his shaft were making him dizzy. Her hand tightly grasped and massaged the bottom of his dick as her saliva soaked it - as well as his balls.

"Jesus, Christie." Anthony said, his head fell back and his eyes closed.

She then paused with his dick still between her lips. He looked down at her with stunned disappointment as she stared at him with her mouth full. She very slowly slid him out of her mouth as his eyes begged her not to stop.

She used her finger to wipe away the line of saliva connecting his tip to her lower lip. She then stared at him. "Anthony."

"Yes?"

"What's my name?"

"Chr... What?" He said, barely able to think.

"Christie is a receptionist. I am on my knees between your legs sucking your dick and getting ready give you the best fuck of your life. What's my name?"

Anthony held her gaze as his brain fought to comprehend the moment. He then said, "Brandi."

"Damn right." She said. She then quickly took most of his dick into her mouth, causing him to, again, stop breathing for several seconds. Her head swiftly bobbed up and down as her wet lips and tongue did a fast dance up and down the length of him. He wanted to ask her to slow down for fear of cumming too fast, but she felt so good that he couldn't bring himself to ask her to stop.

Finally, she slid him out of her mouth so quickly that there was a popping sound. He stared at her glistening, smiling lips as she said, "I guess I'd better stop before you explode in my mouth."

He nodded. "Oh. You want to explode in my mouth?" Anthony shook his head. "You want to fuck me, don't you?" She said, Anthony slowly nodding his head. "Who do you want to fuck, Anthony?"

"Brandi."

"Take off your clothes."

Brandi stood up and stepped back to give Anthony room. He very quickly obliged as she turned and walked toward her dresser.

As she quickly turned back around she saw that Anthony had removed everything he was wearing and was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for her. She smiled. "That was fast."

Anthony stared back at her, wide-eyed and bewildered. She nodded as she stood between his legs looking at him. "Nice body. I knew there were some muscles underneath those suits."

Anthony didn't - couldn't - respond. He was like a wild animal, instinctually desiring to fuck. Brandi smiled. She lowered herself back onto her knees. She grasped the base of Anthony's dick, holding it steady as she placed the center of a new condom onto his tip. She then used her other hand to slowly roll it down the ribbing reached his base.

Brandi then lifted a tube and squeezed a generous amount of lubricant onto Anthony's covered tip. Her other hand stroked him as she spread the lube all over his condom-covered cock. Continuing her massage, she put a bit more lubricant onto his tip for good measure, spreading it with her thumb. She ended the pre-show by sliding her finger between his balls with her lotioned hand and giving them a once over.

Anthony could never remember aching so much to be inside a woman. His cock throbbed to the point of pain. His eyes studied Brandi's body like a starving dog as she lifted herself from her knees.

Blissfully for Anthony, the wait was over. Brandi turned around and slowly slid her panties off of her ass, down her legs, and onto the floor. She then backed toward Anthony, placed her hands on his knees, and allowed his covered cock to fall between her ass cheeks. Anthony gasped at the warm feeling of her pussy on the underside of his dick as she danced on his crotch.

She looked back at him and said, "What's my name?"

"Brandi. Brandi. Your name is Brandi."

She smiled. "Good." She then moved up until his tip was just between her juicy lips. She then slowly slid his cock inside her pussy as he tightly grasped the sheets, overcome by the intense pleasure of her heat surrounding his hardness.

She paused with his tip halfway inside her. "Oh, baby, shit. You're big... and hard."

Continuing to brace herself on his knees. She glided up and down on his cock, moving it deeper and deeper inside her as his heart raced and his eyes studied her ass.

"OH!" Brandi said as she finally sat all the way down on Anthony and his tip reached deep inside her. "Yes!" She said as she sped up, bouncing her ass on Anthony and bringing him closer to release.

"Oh god!" Anthony said, the feel of her behind slapping against his crotch and upper thighs sending him over the moon. "Oh yes! Don't stop!" He then grasped Brandi's hips and began to thrust upward.

At that Brandi stopped. She rose up, sliding Anthony slowly out of her. She then turned around and looked at him with a smile.

Anthony put his hands over his face and rubbed them through his hair in disbelief. "Oh my god... Why? Why are you stopping?"

Brandi's eyebrow went up. "I'm not done with you tonight. And you were about to cum."

"Please, Chr... Brandi. Please."

"Are you begging?" She asked.

He quickly nodded. "Yes. Yes I'm begging. Please."

"Please what?"

Anthony half-heartedly reached toward her as she took a step back and chuckled. He then put his head down with one of his elbows rested on his knee and the other arm dangling between his leg. "Please fuck me. It's been so long."

He then felt Brandi's hand on his chin. She slowly lifted his head and, with sympathetic eyes, kissed him deeply. She then took off her bra and climbed onto Anthony's lap, straddling him as he held her back with both hands to balance her. She rose up on her knees and grasped Anthony's hardness, slipping him effortlessly and completely inside herself.

He took a deep breath and then pulled her toward him, burying his face between her breasts. She began rocking back and forth in his lap. Anthony's body shuddered, almost as if to thank Brandi for the sexual experience. She put her arms around his head and held him as she whispered. "Cum for me, Anthony."

"Please, Brandi." He whispered back. She then sped her grinding, slapping her crotch back into his harder, but not faster.

"Don't stop." Anthony said as the long, smooth, slow strokes brought him closer and closer. She then sat all the way down on him, tightening her vaginal muscles in rhythm until she felt his condom bulging as it filled with his sperm.

"Yes! Yes!" He said as he tightly clenched her body, his face pressed firm between her breasts.

It was quite a few seconds before he released his grip on her. He pulled his face from her chest but kept his eyes downcast as he was embarrassed. She, once again, lifted his chin. She then gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

She smiled as she asked him, "Are you OK?"

Still catching his breath, he nodded. "Thank you."

She then held his face as she, again, gently kissed him. "My pleasure."

*****

"Five months without sex? After being in a ten year relationship with sex at the ready? That is a long time." Christie said as she sat next to Anthony on the edge of the bed and watched him put on his shoes.

Anthony sat up as he finished. "Yeah. I was really trying hard to not just jump into a relationship with someone after the divorce. It hasn't been fun."

"I hate that you went through that. But, I'm glad you ended your drought with me."

Anthony smiled big. "You were amazing."

"Well, I am a professional. And after five months I would have to be pretty bad at my job to not feel amazing." Christie said as they both laughed.

"Point taken. But you did feel incredible." Anthony leaned over and kissed Christie. "Thank you."

They kissed again and then they both stood up as Anthony began making his way toward the door. She pointed to her gift bag and said, "Thank you."

As Anthony opened the door, he looked at Christie and said, "Worth every dollar." She gave him a big, warm smile as he left the hotel room and headed for his car.

********************

Anthony's morning walk from his car to his office felt different. His shoulders were relaxed. He noticed the bright, sunny sky and the gentle breeze making its way through the morning commuters. A soft smile fell on his face. He was ready to tackle the day in a way he hadn't been in quite a while. Five months to be exact.

Anthony walked into the office. His eyes quickly locked in on the receptionist desk. He immediately saw Christie but it took her a few seconds to see him. They stared at one another. Both wore easy smiles. Both couldn't take their eyes off one another as he moved past her desk. No nods. No waves. Just the soft smile of a pair of friends sharing an erotic secret.

As Anthony walked off the elevator and began heading toward his office he saw Tina, who gave a shy smile and wave. He then saw Leticia, who winked at him as they passed one another. Patricia, sitting in her cubicle, gave a somber wave before quickly returning her attention to her work. Anthony didn't notice what any of them were wearing.