Backpage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat down behind his desk and rocked back in his office chair as he waited for his computer to boot. He couldn't stop smiling. He felt like he was a dried rope that had been tied in several knots and they had all been released.

"What's up, Anthony?" Sonny said, walking into his friend's office and plopping down in the chair in front of his desk. He then looked confused as Anthony nodded a greeting toward him. "What's with the goofy grin?"

"What goofy grin?" Anthony said, still wearing a goofy grin.

"Anthony? Did you finally get you some?"

"What?" Anthony said, his smile slightly widening.

"Oh fuck! Really?" Sonny said, sitting up in his chair and leaning toward Anthony's desk. "OK, you gotta tell me who."

"No I don't."

"The fuck you don't! You're my boy. Who'd you finally hook up with?" Sonny turned around, looking out of Anthony's window and at the rest of the office. "Leticia? No, that's too obvious. Did you bang Patricia?" Sonny asked, turning back toward Anthony.

He was pretending to focus on his laptop. "Don't you have work to do?"

"OK." Sonny said as he rose from his chair. "Lunchtime. I'll figure it out by then."

"Alright, man." Anthony said, chuckling.

"Man, I'm just glad you got some pussy. You were getting on my damn nerves."

"Get the fuck out of my office." Anthony said, laughing.

Sonny left and Anthony pulled up his email on his computer to begin his work day. He then got a text alert on his phone.

Brandi Rose: I had a great time last night.

He beamed.

Anthony: So did I.

Brandi Rose: So... when will I get to see you again?

Anthony instantly got excited... and hard.

Anthony: What are you doing tonight?

Brandi Rose: Well I have some lingerie I need to try on to make sure it fits.

Do you think you could help me with that?

Anthony: Absolutely. What time?

Brandi Rose: Same time, baby. See you tonight ;-)

Anthony's heart was racing. So much for not being distracted at work by horniness. Though he was delighted that he wouldn't be ending the night in frustration. He wanted to send Sonny a thank you card. However, he wasn't sure he was comfortable letting anyone know his secret. The secrecy also added to the enjoyment. It was going to be a long shift at work. And he wouldn't be able to stop smiling the entire day.

********************

After work, Anthony stopped by the drug store to pick up a package. He was doing everything he could to contain his nervous energy. He still had a few hours until his date and the anticipation was growing. He was also anxious to see if his stamina had left him or if he simply couldn't last long because of his hiatus from sex. Either way he knew he was in for a good time.

He reached the counter and handed his package to the gentleman cashier, who smiled at him. "Someone's having a party."

Anthony chuckled. "Something like that."

As his purchase was rung up, the cashier said, "That's a good price for a ten pack."

Anthony nodded. "I hope so. I've never bought so many at once."

The gentleman then handed Anthony his item and said, "I hope you enjoy the party."

"Oh, I will." He said with a smile as he left the store with his ten pack of gift bags.

THE END