All Comments on 'Backseat Ride: Sitting on Son's Lap'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo5 months ago
You were a great mom seizing the day

Stay with the man you thought you married. Such a beautiful love story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

A very hot take on a familiar theme! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would be nice if the names stayed the same throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

ho where have i read this story before thats it this must be the 5 or 6th story all the same it was like reading the same thing again and again nothing new here

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious5 months agoAuthor

I changed the dad's and son's names somewhere around the fourth draft in the writing process, but didn't do a perfect job of searching and replacing the names. By the final draft, I just wanted to get it published already.

If there was some way to edit a published story, I'd fix the name problem.

Sorry about that.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg5 months ago
Nobody Rides for Free!

Cheating dad needs more payback! Mom needs to take it to the next level. Excellent exercise in taboo backseat genre! Full marks . *****

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrs5 months ago

Enjoyed the. Reboot it's a classic also. Chapter2??? Please.

gorden55gorden555 months ago

I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY HOPE YOU DO MORE. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As an old guy from Texas, I loved the part about the kolaches!

jrrrrjrrrr5 months ago

Certainly not an original theme, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very good, more please

redlion75redlion755 months ago

Move in with the new man and try for the new family

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What’s the point of publishing the story if the characters names are ever changing? Who’s Cody? Who’s Mike?? It’s a very short story.. it shouldn’t have taken that long to edit the names. Just pulls you out of the story when you’re trying to figure out if they’re new characters you missed, or just a poor edit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There has to be another chapter, or more. *****

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue, great story.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious5 months agoAuthor

Working on the sequel - takes a lot of time.

CharletteCharlette5 months ago

The kid already thinks he's a gift to women.

He is already showing disrespect to his mother treating her like a teen twit.

I am glad it is only a fantasy in someone's mind.

Or is it ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mike? Cody? Brad? Lucas? Get it together! Lazy editing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope you write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought it was a tired, played out story-line, but u managed to breath new life into it. If zero to four boners was the grading system then I wud give this story 3.75 boners, fo' sho'.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is the husband Brad or Cody?

Is the son Lucas or Mike?

You need to proof read your own work.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMom5 months ago

Excellent story.

Cody or Brad? Lucus or Mike? Doesn't matter.

I truly enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please add to this story

Invisibleman1970Invisibleman19705 months ago

Story line was good, but you need to keep the names of each person consistent and when they were getting dressed after the shower, you jumped from the soon picking out clothes to the mom trying on a dress but it read like the son was putting on the dress. Easy fixes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah, all the name switches NEED to be corrected. It disrupts the flow of the story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot take on a classic trope!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story moved along the road as they traveled to the college. The Mother got what she needed and the son got what most sons want and need, sex and a hot woman. I wonder if the unpacking and then the evening coming soon if they would end up on the floor or in the bed room riding him for all of his size and worth and her getting to cum a few more times before she was tired and need to sleep for the night and thinking of the morning to cum again.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious5 months agoAuthor

I submitted an edited draft of this story, fixing the name change problems that numerous readers helpfully pointed out (plus some teeny little things - formatting,punctuation, missing words, etc.) I appreciate the help!

Should take 48 to 72 hours for the edited story to publish. You'll know it's the fixed version if you see a comment, about it being edited from the original version, in the author's notes at the beginning of the story.

Also, writing sequel to this story. Slowly. Writing is hard.

Butt4mygyrlButt4mygyrl5 months ago

Part 2 please! And thank you for effort!!

jp052016jp0520165 months ago

Just perfect. Many thanks

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBox5 months ago

first off :: the wife\the mother . she absolutely must get name happening around sequel

( don't change it like ya did countless times ) - the husband/the father , the son ................

second off :: the mother she already told son * willing do practically anything almost anything

always anything please him *

{ what if WHAT IF what if WHAT IF }

after they do return areas left

` the son he somehow he someway , meets Tiffany , same woman ,

his father , did bang did fuck , cheating on , the wife\the mother `

[ WHAT IF what if WHAT IF what if ]

the son also fucks same woman , his father , did bang did fuck , cheating on ,

the wife/the mother

" the wife the mother , she told , the son - willing anything willing whatever "

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, yet again we have an unoriginal copy of an inconceivable bullshit story. Why waste your time and ours on such total garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Who is Mike and who is Brian? Lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Plagiarism. see the story that originated in 2019 by "retired04". The is exactly the same as previous story.

Shame on you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brad????

Mike????

Sorry, that ruined it for me. If you're goin to use different names, keep them straight.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"The is exactly the same as previous story."

.

Plagiarism would taking that story -- word for word -- and reposting it under your own name. This is not the case.

.

Look at the list of similar stories off to the side, each about a mother sitting on her son's lap during a car ride, resulting in them fucking. By your definition, every single story since 2009 -- not 2019, moron -- would have to be deleted. Hell. but your definition, most stories in most categories would have to be deleted.

.

You can call if a trope, you can call it a cliche, but it's NOT plagiarism. Actually, the husband cheating on her and seemingly know what happened in the back of the vehicle makes this one of the more original versions of this plot line.

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

I don't care how you pack it, slice it, or print it. 2 people having sex in a closed small room has smell. Her hubby, mom n son, and us the reader has to be totally fucking idiots to think that shit will fly. You would have to have windows down, or someone smoking to mask that smell. Sorry dumb ass writer, there are side mirrors on the doors that will show what's going on. And I have to state the obvious, why would a 18yo white boy not have his own vehicle attending college. Especially with parents pushing a luxury SUV. Off campus housing isn't college campus, so kid will have his/her own vehicle. I'm Black and could have concocked a better scenario. -2 stars.

liz33ndliz33nd5 months ago

i still liked it, maybe a repeat of other stories,but i still enjoyed it, wtf, the haters dont write on here, so let them complain and move on. four stars, it was a little short. and hell, make it five stars

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious5 months agoAuthor

@Blackbear7

I appreciate your feedback about perceived plot holes. I will address them in the sequel I'm slowly working on.

Perhaps I need to make it more explicit in the sequel that the dad did strongly suspect what was going on, despite having a poor sense of smell, but due to his own cheating wasn't in a position to seize the moral high ground.

Again, thanks for your thoughtful comments about perceived flaws, in a surprisingly challenging story premise to write realistically and believably, even with the reader's willing suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes, it's very similar to other stories and you kept changing names but other than that, I enjoyed it and look forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a replay from Backseat Mommy

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

I've read many variations on this theme - really liked this one. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story HEr more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the better variations on this concept.

techie_usetechie_use4 months ago

one f the best written story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good Mother Great Slut❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous