Backseat Ride: Sitting on Son's Lap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucus placed his hands on the sides of my curvy hips. "Perhaps you can raise up some so I can position myself better?"

I raised my booty so his entire shaft slid out of my pussy lips, just his cockhead inside me. I felt his hands urgently pressing down on my hips. I slammed myself down as my son raised his hips, driving his dick balls deep into me. I almost came right then. I felt his body tense against mine as he shot hot cum inside me, spurt after spurt. I softly groaned. I couldn't help myself.

My husband's gaze flicked in the mirror for a microsecond, then a car horn blared and he swerved the SUV.

I used the momentary distraction of the evasive maneuver to let go, let my orgasm more or less quietly roil over me, that excruciatingly lovely pleasure on the verge of pain when you come so hard. I closed my eyes and let wave after wave break inside me, each crest a bit weaker, trying to control my breathing. It sounded like Lucus was relaxing from the aftermath of his orgasm.

Guys. They come harder than women, but only once. They'll never know what it is like to have multiple orgasms wash over you, eons of bliss.

"Fuuuck," my husband said. "That sumbitch swerved across the whole freeway, trying to make that gotdamn exit. Oh. Hey. You're breathing fast. That scare you?"

As I felt my son's dick slowly soften in my pussy, I said, "No. Not scared. That was... exciting." The forbiddenness of talking to my husband with my son's dick still inside me, his hot cum filling me, made me even randier.

"I almost forgot to ask, Lucus," I said. "How often would you like me to come visit once you get settled in? I'd like to cum as much as I can."

"Mom, you can cum as often as you want to." As he finished saying that he pushed his still erect penis hard inside me. "How soon do you think you will cum?"

"Real soon."

I started riding my ass back and forth on his dick. I felt his dick stiffen again. Not something you can expect someone in their late 30s like my husband to ever do.

I felt another orgasm coming. Lucus took his hands off my hips and cupped my slowly swaying tits. The naughtiness of talking dirty to my son, while my husband was oblivious to my intent, put me over the top. I felt gentle waves of orgasms wash over me, no longer the sharp neediness of that first slaking of my lust, but the soft enjoyment of the aftermath.

When it was over, I laid back against my son, exhausted. He was still slowly fucking me, not able to come right now, too soon after even with the short refractory period of youth. But enjoying the continued intimacy, as I was, as close to cuddling as we could get given the circumstances.

***

When we arrived at the semi-furnished one bedroom apartment we'd rented for Lucus near the college campus north of Dallas, it was getting close to dusk. We unloaded the SUV, then piled the boxes in rough proximity to where they'd be unpacked.

When we'd finished, my husband said, "Lucus, could you step outside for a bit, give your mom and me the room?"

Lucus' eyes met mine, sharing an unspoken 'Does He Know?' moment. I gave him a flick of my chin, meaning, 'Yes. Go.'

He nodded. "I'll go check out the campus before it gets too dark."

I watched the apartment door shut. Looked at my husband. "Yes?"

"Ummm... I don't quite know how to ask you this, but did you -"

"You don't get to ask me questions, until you quit lying to me."

"About...?"

"About coming home late after fucking some young girl, and then insulting my intelligence and lying about it. To my face. I could fucking smell her cunt on you."

He gave me a deer in the headlights look. Busted.

"How old?"

"18."

"Jesus. Fuck. How many?"

"Just the one. It was nothi -"

"Save it. You know my three rules. 'Don't lie to me. Don't cheat on me..."

"and don't steal from me. I know, I know."

"Really? Because you broke two of them in the course of a couple hours."

He looked scared. Not the conversation he was expecting to have, apparently. "What do you want from me?"

"Do you love me? Do you want to be married to me?"

"Yes. And yes."

"Unlock your phone, open her contact info, and hand it to me."

He sheepishly complied.

"Tiffany, hunh? What, a stripper?"

He gave me a look that said, 'Well, yeah, but, you know -'

"Really? Fuck's sake." I opened her text window, typed, 'Sorry. It's over. My wife knows. I'm not leaving her. Please don't ever contact me again.'

"Uhh, what are you saying?"

"If you're never gonna see her, talk to her, or in any way contact her ever again - what do you care what she'll think? Or are you equivocating over whether you actually want to be married to me?" I stared him down, and he dropped his eyes.

He sighed, still looking at the ground. "Do it. Do whatever."

I hit send for the text. Then I blocked her from sending texts or emails. Deleted all of her texts and emails and contact info. Removed everything that would allow him to ever contact her again. Unless...

"Do you remember her number?"

"No. Didn't know her long enough to memorize it."

I handed the phone back to him. "If you ever contact her, or any other potential side chick, ever again, you might want to first line up a divorce attorney."

He sighed loudly. "OK. So, are we good now? Ready to head back home?"

"No. We're not good. I want some time to think about whether I want to resume being married to you. Go home. Now."

"Ummm, about the other thi -"

"Go. Now. Without me. I'm gonna help Lucus buy some stuff tomorrow, and maybe take another day if he needs it. I'll call you when it's time to come pick me up. Assuming I want to come back at all."

Cody was staring at me, stunned at the extremely assertive woman he somehow had never quite seen before -- never having quite pissed me off this much before - when the apartment door opened and Lucus warily poked his head in. His eyes darted back and forth, reading our body language.

"Uh - you guys need more time? I can -"

"Your dad was just leaving. If it's all right with you, I'd like to stay a day or two more, help you unpack and buy you stuff for your apartment."

"Sure, mom. I'd love that."

"C'mon in. Give your dad a hug before he goes."

Cody went over and gave his son a big bear hug, not quite as enthusiastically returned. "Love you, son."

Lucus looked over at me, raised his eyebrows, silently saying, 'Should I ask?'

I narrowed my eyes, gave a tiny shake of my head. 'Not the time.'

"Love you too, dad."

The bear hug lingered awkwardly long, then Cody shot me a look, blinking. Trying not to cry.

He left. We both watched the SUV take off at excessive speed, not a smoky burnout because Traction Control is a thing, but releasing frustration nonetheless.

Lucus walked up close to me. "What do you want to do now? Unpack?"

I stepped well into his personal space, not quite touching. "Is that what you want to do?" I said, my voice sultry.

"Can I suggest... something else?" He gingerly reached out and touched my wrist. Slid his finger slowly, igniting sparks in my brain.

"Anything." I put my hand on one of his hard pectoral muscles. Squeezed. Looked into his eyes. "Any. Thing."

He touched one of my breasts. Played and twisted the nipple, getting it hard. In a rumbly bedroom voice that I suspect had dissolved the virtue of lots of young women already, he said, "Would you like to get on your knees, baby?"

"Put your hands on my shoulders."

He gripped my shoulders. Pushed down gently.

I let me guide me to my knees. I looked up at him, making and holding eye contact.

"Unzip me."

I unzipped his fancy French Blue shorts, undid the top button, hooked my fingers at his waist and pulled both his shorts and black briefs down to his ankles. His cock sprang free, starting to stiffen.

God, he's huge. And not even fully erect yet. I licked my lips. Waited for permission.

He reached out and stroked my hair softly, caressed a cheek with the other hand, then slid the hand off the cheek and onto the back of my head.

"It's so big. I want to..."

"Yes. Anything. Please." He gently nudged my head forward, until the tip touched my lips.

I took his balls in one hand, kneading, while my lips parted and took just his cockhead inside, my lips and tongue working their magic. Definitely not my first rodeo, pleasing a man. His dick was perhaps eight inches long, well above average. Any longer and he wouldn't have been able to go all the way inside my pussy earlier. The perfect length.

He groaned and pressed again on the back of my head, and I let his manhood slide deeper and deeper, never breaking eye contact with him, still massaging lightly hairy balls. He stopped when his cockhead touched my throat, a worried look in his eyes, like he was afraid he'd hurt me.

As if. I reached behind me with my spare hand that wasn't coaxing and teasing his balls, covered the hand on the back on my head. Pushed, smoothly letting him slide all the way inside me, taking it, my throat sore but in a good way, my nose pressed against his hot skin and trimmed pubic hair.

His eyes widened as he realized what I'd really meant when I'd said, 'Anything'. That whatever he wanted, I'd give it to him.

"OK?"

I enthusiastically nodded 'yes, please', unable to speak with that huge cock jammed down my throat, my eyes locked on his.

"I bet you could make me cum in under a minute, if you wanted to, yeah?"

"Ummm-hmmmmmmmm," I explained, my throat humming and vibrating, giving him something I'm sure he'd never gotten before. I pulled off almost to the tip, gave him a wicked look. Then I put his big mushroom head against the inside of my cheek, rapidly tapped on it from the outside of the cheek, while simultaneously squeezing his balls right to the end of being painful, then quickly reached up and twisted one of his nipples, a bit over the edge of painful. Resumed tapping his cockhead from the outside of my cheek, lightly, almost like a kiss.

His eyes widened, and he moaned and grabbed my head. And shot hot spurts of cum into my mouth, over and over, watching my eyes gaze at him lovingly, telling him wordlessly I wanted his cum.

Watching me swallow.

"Ohmygod, fuuuuuck, that's so fucking hot!" he growled in the sexiest voice I'd ever heard, still spurting the last dregs of cum in his body into my mouth, giving me everything.

"Huuuuuh," he moaned. Done. For now. He stroked my hair. "Good girl. Such a good girl."

I sat there on my knees, beaming up at him, happy, my son's cock still in my mouth as I sucked a few stray drops. Swallowed again, to his delight. Both my hands now twisting and rolling and playing with his nipples.

Wondering why the hell I didn't feel the slightest twinge of guilt, didn't feel like a terrible mom like you'd expect.

Then it hit me. My son was the man I * thought * I'd married. Unlike Cody, who was a seemingly perfect man, but who was hiding the flaws in his character behind the initial love bombing he'd given me.

But now, I had given myself the gift of pleasing and giving my body to someone who actually was the man I had wanted my husband to be. A good, kind, honest man, strong and tall and handsome, who deserved the adoration and love I was feeling now.

And a part of me wondered how it might play out. How it might end.

But in that glorious moment, submissive at Lucus' feet, his cock and cum in my mouth, enjoying the light role playing and dirty talk - I just didn't fucking care. A moment like this, pleasing the man I had created with my own body, thus fixing a flawed husband - that memory would be worth whatever might come.

Was I crazy? Was I a bad mom for seizing the day?

And what perverted pleasure would I give him next?

12