All Comments on 'Backseat Step-Family'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it all so far. Definitely continue on

Rainyday493Rainyday4938 months ago

Brilliant, sizzling, hot stuff!

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

655. Well, any sequel that includes sexual relations, of course, is ok with me. This story is so beyond belief that it is so obviously the genesis of many more sequels resulting from your considerable talents if only you will follow through which you so often don’t do…yet. The car sex takes me back to my youth when my girlfriend and I shared the back seat on the way to a beach vacation, and I only dreamed of possible Of course we had some feelies, but the actual sex had to wait for some alone time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm far from woke and farther from snowflakes, but I really detested the racist tone of the dialogue. Submission and talk of big members could have been done without the despicable racist remarks.

Stockings_and_heelsStockings_and_heels8 months ago

Absolutely amazing, the subterfuge, the sexiness, the understanding, the indirectness/directness, loved them all, please keep this family going at all costs.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great as always. Please continue

rodryder44rodryder448 months ago

A raunchy, filthy, interracial fuck fest, Just what I needed. Hell, yeah give me more.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69698 months ago

This is so politically inappropriate, I'm in love with these characters. I'd love to get cream pied by one of the guys and then let the girls clean me up as I take care of them. Such a deliciously raunchy story. I hope you're going to tell us about Nicki and Aaron's experiences in college.

vanyevanye8 months ago

Was good up to the racist language. I get that race play is a thing, but didn't care for it here.

KnightDomKnightDom8 months ago

The use of the N-word nearly ruined it for me. Which given my range of role-playing has me reflecting a lot but I would never feel safe around someone who needed to use it to get off. Looking forward to the entire series. Especially when the Dad realizes that if he relaxes he gets to fuck Nikki too. Best setup for the backseat storyline ever. Aaron's speedy jump from anxiety virgin to Dom seems a tad forced but I could roll with it. The Dad being in on it seemed unnecessary and counterproductive. Nikki and Mom need to keep introducing the men to wilder sex lives while being submissive. I feel like this could be a formula to a long successful series.

P7y1r4oP7y1r4o8 months ago

Question is this a Sequel to or a branch of Ur previous 'Backseat' series? - If not it definitely reads & keeps my interest just much as that series does every time I read it.

*AS for how to follow up this one.. Tbh I'd love to see all the above tho maybe not in that order... BUT My top picks are *Pt6 = ORGY - story could start w/ fam-swap/3sum at some mid point & then become something more (like at end of journey) & then there is *Pt 7 - Which I very much want to see how you do that one.. Seeing as I really enjoyed the Christmas orgy scene in Ur 'What Mom Knows Series'.. ; )

*Which ever U choose I look forward to next chapters in this series.. keep up the good work.

JustBrowsing1962JustBrowsing19628 months ago

Great story and please write all of those great sequel ideas

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur8 months ago

I really enjoyed this story and I do hope you continue on with future chapters

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely in favor of your proposed additional chapters!

Cito22Cito228 months ago

this was a ten star story if only you didnt use the N*Bomb. It wasnt needed. They were already willing sluts. Again, if you had just dropped the N*Bomb this would have been 10 stars

Emanon0690Emanon06907 months ago

Please continue the story. I have enjoyed the plot as much or more than the sexy parts. It is a fun and lighthearted romp that could really turn into a series. I have read quite a few of your stories and have enjoyed them immensely.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Two snaps up! (Extra points to those who recognize that phrase.) Quite understand the indignation expressed re use of “nigger” - but in context certainly feels authentic. Props for the courage to puncture a current sacred cow. I’ve admired your articulate and graceful writing. Please continue and please consider continuing this family’s journey to the Redneck Riviera (please, no trolls….I live in Arkansas and certainly have the right)!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story , really hoping for a continuation to the story!

mharrisonmharrison7 months ago

Think parts 2-6 are good. Not so sure about 7. Feel it should stay in the family :)

WidowernHornyWidowernHorny7 months ago

Great story as always your writing is brilliant. Please continue and carry the story forward from where you left it.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Generally, I like your writing. Parts of this I absolutely despised. 1: Any racial slurs are simply unacceptable. 2: Mom is a complete slut, and should keep in her own lane. She clearly pissed hubby off.

This could have been great, but you turned it into trash. If you do continue this series, I won’t be reading it, and I’ll likely be more critical of any of your other stories I may read. Truly, I am disappointed. 1 star.

StoriefanStoriefan7 months ago

Wow!!! Great Story when is part two coming out

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story would make a great movie. Need the other parts

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love to see more

black75black756 months ago

Step- relationships, needing to be spiced up with the N-word...Are you losing your nerve/touch Jasmine?

StoriefanStoriefan6 months ago

Wow, you must continue this story

Bigblackdog99Bigblackdog996 months ago

Really looking forward to the continuation of this story series

colonelnastycolonelnasty5 months ago

Really enjoyed this one, although it got so ridiculous towards the end, I was kind of expecting it to end with a car accident where they all die instantly.

robm21171robm211715 months ago

As normal a really good read. Defffinatly worth continuing the store.

cursrahcursrah4 months ago

please continue this story. I'm okay with all your ideas except the last one

Lostsoul51Lostsoul513 months ago

Must be continued

FrankwuoFrankwuo3 months ago

I can HARDLY wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Decent premise.

All that "big white dick" talk was a real turnoff.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m not into racial play, but I’m not against it when presented as between consenting couples. Well written, good twist, and very hot thanks

Reb1861Reb18612 months ago

Love it. Perfectly written. And I hope it's continued

BullfighterBullfighterabout 2 months ago

Can you send please write a chapter 2 for this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Swap please!!!

Campus77Campus7710 days ago

The black and white made the story more interesting, but I didn't care if they were green and red. Race only happened on my screen, not in my mind. Four people who are totally open about their sexuality. What can be better than that. Looking forward to more of this tale.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...