All Comments on 'Backseat Step-Family'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
EloquentmanEloquentman9 months ago

This is some of your very best work imho. Love to see this story extended, with at the very least the night at the hotel. There’s potential for so many storylines, but would like to suggest Aaron & Nikki at a college party where they get acquainted with a girl who is hot for them both…shenanigans ensue of course. Perhaps a fancy dress party?

sp9983sp99839 months ago

You haven't posted in awhile, and now you recycle an old story..

pstulespstules9 months ago

Loved it. Would like to read more of this family.

walt555walt5559 months ago

Fave story of yours I’ve read in awhile, rest hit a lot of my kinks. I’d love more.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

You seem to have planned a 7 chapter epic, Jasmine. Yes times 7 to your question do you want to read more about this family? This is an outstanding piece of depraved, erotic kink and I loved it. 5 stars seem a paltry reward for so much hard work, but I give them willingly. Good job, Jasmine. Keep the filth coming!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

A reflection on sp9983 's comment:

Should we be surprised at a comment in one sentence? A quick glimpse at sp9983's home page reveals the following:

Biography: No details.

Stories/poems: Nothing published

Favourites: 1 author (charlieflemming should be flattered or alarmed!)

As a published author here, I know that I will submit stories that are not to everyone's taste. We all have different kinks! I gratefully accept positive comments, and use negative reviews to improve my writing. But for someone to criticise silkstockingslover when (s)he hasn't got the ability or the confidence to put her/himself out there for praise and/or criticism is the most cowardly thing imaginable, in my opinion. Jasmine has 648 stories to her name at the time of my writing this. Put up or shut up sp9983!

lantern04lantern049 months ago

I would love to see all of those ideas in full story form.

ceedeehceedeeh9 months ago

I loved this story, and would love to read all the sequels you mentioned above. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HOT! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Erotic up until you went all racist. That ruined it and means I shall never read another of your stories.

tomroytomroy9 months ago

great story hope there will be more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please keep that sharing and other chuck fetishes away from the story, as it is, is enough.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth699 months ago

Another great story. I look forward to seeing more chapters of this adventurous family.

nsbooth199048nsbooth1990489 months ago

Some of your best here. Would love to see this continued. Loved the flip on the trope. I’d especially love to see the Mom/Daughter threesome.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great start to a wonderful story. Not big on the racial stuff but you are the author. Will wait patiently for the rest of the story.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What is it with you and the hard r?

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn9 months ago

I do dislike the use of the “N” word - in virtually all cases including this one. Other than that, the story does indeed cry out for another episode. Really well done! Thanks

F1U5HF1U5H9 months ago

Would definitely like to read the rest of the ideas

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This may be the HOTTEST story I've ever read on Literotica! Please, more chapters!

matureandablematureandable9 months ago

Silly question, yes just write the rest of the chapters, I can't wait.

HiddenkaijuHiddenkaiju9 months ago

This is one of the hottest things you’ve ever written

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great story deserving five stars. But who wins the turning contest?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

NO THANKS TO ANY OF IT. ONE ON ONE AND GET RID OF THE PARENTS OR NOTHING AT ALL. 1*

andysboyandysboy9 months ago

Good story as usual, please continue with all of your proposals.

bpanther777bpanther7779 months ago

I have sooooo much to say about this story and I am only on page 3. I love this, but I am HUGE FAN of yours. The pacing and the character development. To say nothing about this is the first time I have run across an inter-racial family like this. I dont know how this story or the next will get better but I can not wait to see.

Thanks again for writing something this good!!!

lexlogan8lexlogan89 months ago

I actually liked the early, teasing part better than the sex. Still worth 4 stars, I might or might not read any sequels, there's so much of your work and others to catch up on!

I do object to the fifty-years out of date slam at Southern racism. I work at a grocery store near a well-known Southern university and I see all sorts of inter-racial couples, such as middle-aged white man / black woman with two or three kids of intermediate coloring and features. I doubt if Aaron and Nickie would experience any particular harassment. If anyone has personal experience to the contrary please enlighten me.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy699 months ago

Great story, your thoughts on future chapters are all good except 2, didn't realize there was an issue between Mom and Dad at the end. If so maybe have Mom and Nikki switch seats earlier. Just not sure how I feel about the use of the N word, so used to trying to delete from our vocabulary, but what do I know, this also taboo section. Thank you for writing, love all your stories!!!

mustang123mustang1239 months ago

You are an AMAZING lady You write so elequently I LOVE all that i have read . Please make this a novle I will read every word

VincepetroneVincepetrone9 months ago

Yes, by all means, yes continue with more chapters.

LexxRuthlessLexxRuthless9 months ago

This was simply fantastic work and a reminder why you are the best of us. I haven't gotten to enjoy immersing myself in a story this way in years. Thank you, and if you have time to continue the story, I'm sure every bit of it will be amazing.

Bamm2797Bamm27979 months ago
Wow

I hope you finish this story. Love the ideas.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes9 months ago

5 stars. I love your dirty mind!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, really hope you write those other sections. Will be waiting for them.

Falstaff60Falstaff609 months ago

Great story. 5 stars. Would love more episodes all but the swinger party. Was invited to one once. Went in with my then girlfriend. We both looked around and saw what was going on and promptly left. We both decided it was not for us. My girlfriend was really freaked out by some of what she saw.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. The thrill of this families interactions is great. I like the notion of treating like a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom. Thanks for your writing.

laughdruidlaughdruid9 months ago

Your stories and ideas are always the best. I look forward to their continued adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All good ideas for future adventures. The race language makes me

uncomfortable as the husband of a black woman.

gregsallen1968gregsallen19689 months ago

I'm relatively new to literotica site, you are one of a few writers that never fail to please. Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story start to finish. The “N Word” stuff I felt was a bit OTT and unnecessary but am looking forward to reading more.

LRay66LRay669 months ago

The only way I could enjoy this anymore is if you read it to me. I'm looking for more of your stories now!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not into black women. Stopped reading as soon as you mentioned they're black. Thumbs way down.

fredlynn19fredlynn199 months ago

I want to hear a lot more about Nicki and stepdad.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn that was hot, I've always loved the look of black women and would love to slide my white cock into one.

brenroberbrenrober9 months ago

Looking forward to your next chapters! They look awesome!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

Same story over and over....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Do writer's in this category ever understand what incest is? You begin as most do by calling them "step" sister and "step" brother. If it horrifies you so, choose some other category. Believe it or not, and for various personal reasons, we like the idea. I, and probably most of your readers, grew up with a very hot sister or brother..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing I'm dripping thank you

Love sherrie

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; As usual Jasmine up to your pussy dripping standard, covering just about every sexual permutation there is, however, incest is with a blood relative, a step-sister, by definition isn't a blood relative, therefore not incest, just a bit kinky.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have racism (or at least the pathetic 'raceplay') in the tags.

245624569 months ago

That was awesome! Kinks, fetishes, 80's metal reference, and Pearl freaking Bailey all in one story. Please continue their sexcapades, can't wait for more! 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really dropping the hard r?

deanlaodeanlao9 months ago

I really loved this story and am excited to read more about there adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You ask us whether we want sequels of this story!!! Seriously? Keep it coming please. We beg you like Leann and Nicki beg Aaron. We want to read more and more from you. Wish you long life and good health my friend...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very amazing and erotic story.. Will wait for next part.. I am in for all except last one... Let it be within family

SilntbtdedlySilntbtdedly9 months ago

More plz soon hot

IprefermactavishIprefermactavish9 months ago

So hot Jasmine!!! and yes to all the following stories, except 7. I think it'll be better just with interracial family time 😉

smltwnguysmltwnguy9 months ago

Started out OK but your blew it with the racial stuff.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

The racial play made me uneasy, but some of the sex scenes, and the build up were hot. The telegraphed play between Steven (the dad) and Nikki feel like it drew the story down - it made the sex and relationship between Aaron and Nikki less special.

Bronco56Bronco569 months ago

Fantastic hot erotic story. I would love to read about all 7 of this family's adventures.

5stars

freetohavfunfreetohavfun9 months ago

Great story but the rest should be illustrated PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Considering your potential future plans with the family, the story is solid, but it's also slow and, at least for me, a little long considering the context. Over 6.5(?) pages we get an introduction, the beginning of the road trip, then occasional foreplay for something like 4-4.5 straight pages. The remaining is the only true sex scene in the story. If you're going to write a 6.5 page story, don't tease the audience with endless useless appetizers. Give them the real thing. They'll like it more. They shouldn't have to wait for another story that might not even ever be written for Aaron to fuck LeAnn! And if possible Mother/Daughter going all out! But who knows if that will happen? All those rest stops where nothing really happened and repeated foreplay was wasted space, so we don't know.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4/5. Would be better as one long story with no sequels (all sequel ideas put into one story) or shorter stories with sequels.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4/5. Would be better as one longer story or multiple shorter stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4/5. Would be better as one longer story or multiple shorter stories.

DarkSollatDarkSollat9 months ago

Wow, it was really hot and kinky! I love backseat fucking, and although I prefer the driver being oblivious, you delivered anyway. I definitively want more, part 3 especially sounds tasty.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I see many loved it and I was quite enjoying it until the racism/domination thing started up. I was able to read a bit further but ultimately decided to pass on the rest.

MaruinMaruin9 months ago

One of the best backseat stories I've read. All the sequels sound great, especially 3,4 and 5, but all of them sound great.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

good until it got rlly racist…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, can’t wait for part 7: swing time.

StoriefanStoriefan9 months ago

WOW!!!!!!! Might be the best story EVER!

wwaldripwwaldrip9 months ago

Wow! Best sexy story I have read in a long time. Would love to see more of the continuing saga of the family. Great story!

BullfighterBullfighter9 months ago

I would give this one eleven stars. More please!!

WhenIm64WhenIm649 months ago

Excellent. I like all of your ideas for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Chill out with the n word...

Alao to the "brilliant" poster below complaining about the use of the word step...they literally have to be for the story to work numbnuts. But the mom and daughter do eat each other out so there's still real incest anyway, duh

godgumbygodgumby9 months ago

Fantastic story. Please write all of those other story ideas. They all sound hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I picture the mom as either Osa Lovely or Diamond Jackson and the daughter as either Ana Foxx with bigger tits or Chanel Heart!

Txnurse2018Txnurse20189 months ago

Part 4 please!!!

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

The only thing I didn't really like was the end. While I'm sure you set it up as an issue to be resolved in a later chapter, Aaron should have stopped LeAnn and forced permissions from Steven AND Nikki before she cleaned him. Don't want jealousy or cheating factors involved on top of everything going on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good start but the racist stuff was a huge turn off

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah stop with the racism.

FrankysstoneFrankysstone9 months ago

One of your best Stories! Would Love to read more including worn pantyhose/ stockings !

In my opinion parts 3,4,5 sound awesome

Richard_HunterRichard_Hunter9 months ago

Love everyone of your stories. Reading them over the years was truly the inspiration for me to begin writing, and this story such a turn on has my mind (and blood) flowing.

burrito54burrito549 months ago

Another truly awesome story. cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes to all of those ideas. This is your best story in a long time.

jni551jni5519 months ago

A terrific story. Much, much more please. Keep it flowing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looking forward to more of this story, but (political distraction) couldn't you plan to to send them somewhere other than Florida (DeSantisland) for your Part 6 orgy? Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story like to read all suggested stories you have listed.

BarlowNBarlowN9 months ago

This is your best story in a long time. I would be happy to read any of those stories and would even like to hear about the adventures in college.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding story. (Most of yours are). Any of the sequels would be hot.

HOG57headHOG57head9 months ago

Love the ideas for continuing the story line

DeltaFoxDeltaFox9 months ago

Great story! I wasn't expecting anything like that when I started reading. Looking forward to all of the potential sequels.

Tony27581031Tony275810319 months ago

Great story...please do the sequels. And thank you for your writing, your outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

so crazy how many writers on this site can’t resist bs racist tropes in their stories lol it would be impressive if it weren’t so sad

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! Id like to wager that this entry wins the first award.

Would love for you to develop the topics suggested at the conclusion of your story.

Thanks so much for sharing!

G

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts8 months ago

You never fail to come through... love your ideas for next chapters!!!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki8 months ago

I'm all for sequels, but not 4, 6 or 7... Nicky promised all her holes to her love, so daddy as well as any other guys will have to stay away from those!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice! The end of the series should be the dad is distracted and gets in an accident killing everyone bit MC reinforcing his trams. Give it a good moral ending about not driving while distracted

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

40DD means mom is about 100 pounds overweight. Large band size = fat heifer, not hot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...