Backseat Stepfamily: At the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then got dressed, she in a plaid skirt and white thigh highs that were completely within view since the skirt was so short, and a blue t-shirt... no bra of course... and no panties. My dick, which had finally deflated after remaining hard for the entire time since we'd gotten to our room, was now fully erect again, saluting her new outfit.

I asked, "Are you going out in public dressed like that?"

"You don't like it?" she asked, glancing down and noticing the obvious tent in my shorts.

"Me? I love how you look in that, but..." I said. We were heading out for supper with our parents; Dad had texted me a few minutes ago.

She waved me to silence and said, "I only care about what you think, baby, and..." coming over to me to squeeze my dick through my shorts, "...also of course, what Little Aaron approves of."

"In that case," I said, kissing her as she leisurely rubbed my dick, "my little man and I agree that you're wearing the perfect outfit." She looked like a slutty schoolgirl, with pigtails to enhance the image.

She put on her runners, smiled, and added, "I'm going to get these nylons all nice and sweaty for you both."

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, my mouth watering at her impending presentation of some fresh, salty, sweaty, silky soles for me to worship for dessert.

There was a knock on the connecting door between the two rooms. Nicki opened it and found LeAnn waiting in a red blouse, black skirt, and matching nylons. She smiled and said, "Cute outfit, honey."

"Thanks," Nicki said. "But are you going to church in your outfit?"

"Excuse me?"

"Pretty tame, don't you think?" Nicki challenged.

"Do you think that?" my stepmom asked me.

"Compared to your daughter's, it is a little tame," I supported my girlfriend, although LeAnn looked pretty hot, since the red blouse was a great colour on her. "But you do look really nice, Mom."

"Nice?" she asked as if she was tasting something sour, and also had been punched in the gut. "No woman wants to be told her outfit looks 'nice'."

"Nice is never a flattering word," Nicki concurred.

"Sorry," I corrected, "but you also look beautiful, and red is a great colour for you."

"Better," she approved. "Now tell me: are these sexy?" she asked, lifting her skirt to reveal her black nylons were stockings... held up a garter-belt, although I could only see the clasps doing their job, not the supporting straps.

"Yes, those are very sexy," I agreed. I always considered any outfit with nylons erotic, and any lingerie accompanying them always enhanced that effect.

"And how about from this angle?" she asked, turning around to show me her nylons had a sexy red seam up the back that matched the colour of her blouse.

"Very sexy," I nodded, openly admiring my stepmom's legs.

"I want some of those too," Nicki said, looking first at me, and then back at her Mom. She was obviously envious or jealous... perhaps both.

"Then come with me, honey," the mother said. She took her daughter's hand, and led her into our parents' room.

I was adjusting my throbbing dick when Dad showed up, dressed casually in shorts and a golf shirt. "This umm... wardrobe adjustment... may take a while," he said, a little awkwardly,

"Women, eh?" I joked, trying to break the ice in this slightly awkward situation... knowing he'd been upset when he learned about his wife and daughter's incestuous playing, and possibly when he saw his wife sucking my freshly fucked dick for a few moments.

"Yeah," he agreed, shaking his head, "women."

Then we shared a long silence, with each of us unable to think of anything to say next.

Finally, he said. "I hope you're not angry with me after I did all that plotting and subterfuge against you."

"Angry?" I actually scoffed. "I'm not angry at all! Today was the best day of my life, and not just because of all of the... you know."

"You're not angry?" he asked, surprised.

"Angry?" I repeated myself. "Dad, today Nicki and I connected in ways that were far more than just physical. I was worried that you were angry with me!"

He laughed, "No, not at all! It was my idea after all. It's just... well... we all encountered a few surprises."

"Today has been filled with one surprise after another," I said.

"Yeah, and I guess that's an understatement."

"But I take it you didn't know about Mom and Nicki fooling around with each other?" I asked, but then I remembered that I'd asked that earlier.

"No idea."

"But are you okay with it?" I asked. He'd had some time to process it by now, and judging by their wild and very audible sex a little while ago, they'd obviously made up.

"Of course I am," he said. "It caught me off guard, but I've known for a long time your mother's a very sexual woman."

"And I learned the same thing quite a while ago, thanks to the accommodating acoustic properties of the walls between the bedrooms in our house," I said. Then I added, "And Nicki and I really enjoyed listening in on a wild refresher course just now," gesturing at the wall separating our two rooms.

"Yeah. She's always animated, and just now she wanted to make very sure that you two got a real earful," he said.

"I imagine just about everyone in the hotel got earfuls," I laughed.

"Perhaps," he smiled too. "So you and I... are we okay?"

"We weren't ever not okay," I said, pulling him into a hug. "Today you and the girls helped me to overcome my PST hugely. Your scheme was a bit unorthodox, but I'm certainly not complaining!"

He laughed, as he wrapped his arms around me in return. "Yes, a bit unorthodox, but I don't hear any of us complaining, not even a little bit. I love you, son."

"I love you too, Dad."

"Do you two lovers need your own room?" LeAnn joked.

"Just some male bonding," I smiled. Both women were now wearing identical outfits... even a bit more revealing than Nicki's original one, since their V-necklines plummeted down to their waists... and for some reason, I hadn't expected to see that.

"Let's go, I'm starving," LeAnn said.

"So am I," Nicki agreed, looking directly at my crotch, which had briefly deflated during my serious conversation with Dad... but now it sprang right back up as I admired these two hot beauties in their sexy nylons, and the inner swells of their braless breasts on display.

"Then let's go," Dad said.

We all walked out together. Nicki grabbed my hand as we went outside and down the street to a steakhouse. It was only a block away, but three cars slowed down as they passed us... no doubt checking out our gorgeous women in their enticing outfits.

The male maître d'hôtel couldn't tear his eyes away from our two women, especially their generous, almost illegal amounts of cleavage on display.

We were seated in a booth, Nicki and me on one side, our parents on the other, LeAnn once again opposite me. For the first several minutes, while we got our drinks and ordered our food, we chatted about generic everyday stuff.

Then LeAnn shifted topics, opening with, "So, about today."

"Okay Mom, what about today?" Nicki asked. "Personally, I had a wonderful time!"

"So did I, and Your father and I are thrilled that you two have hit it off so well," she said. "Today went better than we ever could have imagined. Isn't that right, Steven?"

"Yes, indeed, way better," he agreed. While Dad was without question 'the man' in the bedroom, it was clear who was in charge everywhere else.

"But we need to make sure you two understand our expectations," she continued.

"You have expectations?" Nicki said. "We're going away to college together in a few weeks."

"Yes, and that's part of what we want to talk about," LeAnn said.

"Baby, let's just listen to what she wants to say," I suggested, moving my hand under the table and onto her silky sheer leg.

"Fine," she said agreeably, placing her hand on top of mine. A simple yet intimate mutual gesture.

"First, we have no intention of stopping you two from fucking each other, and even dating, if that's what you two want to do," she began.

"We are dating," I pointed out, to clarify any misconception. "Well, we haven't been on any actual dates yet, but we're definitely a couple."

"Yes. Aaron and I have agreed that we love each other, and we're officially each other's boyfriend and girlfriend," Nicki concurred, squeezing my hand... another sweet, intimate gesture. And these particular gestures meant a lot to me. Yes, I loved her sucking my dick, I loved eating her out, I loved fucking her... but more important was that we loved each other unconditionally... which went way beyond just sex.

"That's great, isn't it Steven?" LeAnn asked, thrilled by the news.

"Very good news indeed," Dad agreed.

Then I felt my stepmom's shoeless foot beginning to caress my leg, as she asked, "But right now you're a very new couple. How well do you know each other's likes and dislikes? For instance, what about edging?"

"Edging?" I asked. That wasn't a term I could recall from my many hours of watching porn, and reading erotica.

"Yeah, it's usually done to men," LeAnn said. "In your case, Nicki would get you close to an orgasm in whatever fashion, and then she'd back off before you could come."

"Oh," I said flatly. That didn't sound like much fun at all.

"I can tell what you're thinking, but don't sell it short," she advised. "If she does that to you a few times in a row, then when she finally does let you come, your orgasm will be crazy intense," my stepmom explained.

Meanwhile, her foot was making its way up my leg, while simultaneously Nicki was fishing my dick out of my shorts. I tried inconspicuously to move both of my hands under the table to release my hard dick, even while I worried about the two women once again discovering that they were both teasing me. The first time hadn't been pretty at all!

"I see," I said dubiously.

"It can be downright explosive, isn't that right, Steven?" LeAnn asked, her foot now high on my thigh.

"Yes, honey," he agreed, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yes what, honey? Elaborate for your son," LeAnn pursued the subject.

I succeeded in freeing my dick, Nicki seized it eagerly, and thanks to my emerging pre-cum, she began rolling her fingers fluidly over my dick head.

"Son, it's just like she said. Edging is intense, and it results in incredibly intense orgasms, when you're finally allowed to come," Dad explained.

"Oh." I moaned subtly. "Allowed?

"Yes. When she's edging you, then Nicki's in charge for a change. When the game is edging, the woman controls the orgasm." LeAnn explained.

"Yes, baby. We decide when you get to come," Nicki added.

"I see," I said, as Nicki continued focussing on my dick head, and I spread my legs as wide as I inconspicuously could, to let my stepmom get her silky-clad foot to my crotch.

I looked hungrily at my stepmom, and she grinned, as her foot reached my balls, and ever so gently, her toes began caressing them.

"Yeah, and then when I finally do let you come, it'll be buckets," Nicki assured me.

"I already come in buckets," I joked.

"Yeah, you do," Nicki agreed.

Her Mom's foot was strolling slowly up my shaft... so her foot and her daughter's hand encountering each other seemed inevitable.

"I hate to say this, but we'll need to get back on the road super early tomorrow," Dad said, changing the subject.

"How early is that?" I asked, since he and I had very different takes on early... especially in the summer. While Dad was almost always up by six in the morning, I considered nine o'clock early.

"Seven," he said, "and that's after we've had breakfast."

"Jesus, Dad!" I objected, just as LeAnn's foot touched down on Nicki's hand.

This time though, Nicki wasn't fazed in the least. She just relocated her fingers back on my dick head, uneventfully making way for her mother to rub then shaft... and LeAnn's other foot joined the first one... slowly rubbing both sides of my once again throbbing dick.

"You can always resume sleeping in the backseat, if you like," he pointed out.

"For a little while at least," Nicki smiled, and then she moaned... I think she'd been touching herself. A moment letter, she dropped her fork under the table and said, "Oops, I'll get that."

"I guess you'd better," LeAnn agreed with a knowing smirk.

Nicki gave a quick look around, before she slipped under the table.

"So boo, what are you looking forward to doing when we get to Florida?" LeAnn asked me, as her foot went away while Nicki crawled between my legs and took my dick in her mouth.... LeAnn obviously knowing what her daughter was doing.

"Ooooooh, mainly the beaches," I moaned.

"Yeah, they do have some of the most beautiful beaches in the country," LeAnn agreed.

"Better than the ones in Los Angeles?" I asked, as Nicki began bobbing on my dick.

"I like the Florida ones better," she said. "What about you, Steven?"

Dad, who I assumed also knew what was happening under the table, pondered the question. "I'm not sure. It's been a long time since I've been to any East Coast beaches."

"That will change soon," LeAnn said, her hand going to his lap, although I assumed, since they were much more out in the open than Nicki and I were against the wall, Dad's dick wasn't out.

"I'm also looking forward to attending a Dodgers game," I said. It was a sweet coincidence that our favourite team was playing in Florida while we'd be there, so I was hoping to take a day trip down to Miami and watch a game.

"Yes, that's fortunate," LeAnn said, even though she was a Blue Jays fan, since she was originally a Canadian.

"I'm really lucky," I said, letting them take that anyway they wanted, while Nicki was smoothly sucking my dick.

"Yes, you really are," LeAnn concurred.

"We both are," Dad joined in.

"We certainly are," I agreed, just as our food arrived.

The waitress set out our plates, while I tried to act casual, as if I wasn't getting a blow job under the table... although I was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to see anything from where she was standing. I noticed she was very pretty, although of course I didn't find her as attractive as Nicki and LeAnn.

Once she was gone, I told Nicki, "Food is here."

"I hear you, but first I need to finish my appetizer," Nicki replied, briefly taking her perfect lips off of my dick, before resuming her sucking, now with much more vigour.

"Ooooookay," I replied, her suddenly more aggressive blow job really increasing my pleasure.

"I could have used an appetizer too," LeAnn complained, but only mildly.

"You chose to take it in your pussy," Dad pointed out. "Quite loudly, as I recall."

"I know," LeAnn said. "Listening to these two kids fucking, was just too hot not to join in."

"Agreed," Dad said.

I was in a bit of shock from hearing them speaking so bluntly, but now that everything was out in the open between us all, I guess it made sense. So, I added, "It was pretty hot listening to you taking it," although my phrasing was a bit more politically correct.

"Do you mean when you listened to your Dad fucking my cunt?" she asked bluntly, as she sliced into her steak.

"I certainly did," I admitted readily, "and not just at the hotel. At home, I've been jacking off while I listened for a while now."

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred, her voice dripping with sexuality, making my throbbing dick flinch inside her daughter's perfect mouth... about to bust another nut.

After taking a bite of her steak, she said, "This is delicious." Then, "Try yours," she said to Dad. Then turning back to me, "Hurry up and feed my daughter her appetizer, so her food doesn't get cold. Steak is best eaten just as soon as it's served."

"Yes ma'am," I acknowledged, and fortunately, I actually was about to burst.

"Now, son. Come inside her mouth right now!" LeAnn ordered, just as the waitress returned to check on how our first few bites tasted.

"H-h-how d-does everything t-taste?" the suddenly flustered waitress asked.

"Excellent," LeAnn said pleasantly. "The steak is perfect."

"Glad to hear it," the red-cheeked waitress managed to say. "Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you."

"My daughter dropped her fork on the floor. Could we please have a replacement?" LeAnn asked, not at all troubled that the waitress had overheard her earlier words.

"Yes, ma'am," the waitress nodded, and fled.

"Ooooooh, fuck," I grunted quietly, having held back as long as I could, with the waitress right here. To my surprise, after my first rope erupted into her mouth, Nicki pulled back, and I assumed deliberately, she took the rest of my load on her face.

"Good boy," LeAnn said, not yet aware of the whole story.

"Thanks, Mommy," I said awkwardly, as Nicki stroked my dick and extracted every last drop, by licking my dick head.

"Now come up here and eat your dinner," LeAnn ordered about half a minute later, returning to her 'proper mother' mode. "Your dinner is getting cold."

"Yes, Momma," Nicki said, before deep throating my dick one final time, then slowly, with my help, climbing back up to her seat.

As she settled back beside me, I saw there were streaks of white cum all over her dark-skinned forehead, cheeks and chin. Given the contrast between my pure white ejaculate and her dark skin, they were impossible to miss.

I hadn't had any time to say anything, before the waitress returned with the fork, and she said, handing it to Nicki, her eyes going huge once she caught sight of Nicki's unmistakeable facial, "Here you are, Miss."

"Thank you, ma'am," Nicki said politely, accepting the fork.

"Honey, there's a little something on your face," LeAnn mentioned delicately.

Acting surprised while the waitress looked on, Nicki asked, "Oh, do I?" She then felt around on her cheek and found a glob, scooped it up, and slurped it into her mouth.

"W-w-will there be anything else?" The waitress asked, clearly overwhelmed. As has been mentioned, I always came in buckets, so it would be noticeable on any face, but my big white cum gobs on my stepsister's black face were totally obvious.

"Did I get it all?" Nicki asked, not at all embarrassed to have cum all over her face, which I found so hot... although I was a little uncomfortable... mainly for the poor waitress.

"You still have some... whatever it is... on your chin and your forehead," the waitress replied helpfully.

"Oh, thank you," Nicki said, scooping a big wad off of her forehead and sticking it in her mouth, while to my surprise, the waitress continued watching.

"Could you bring me another vodka?" LeAnn asked.

"Of course," the waitress replied, looking at Nicki once more, before leaving. Interestingly, instead of her fleeing this time, there was a noticeable bounce to her step.

"That facial was a fun twist," LeAnn observed.

"I learned from the best," Nicki said, leaving the cum on her chin, while she cut her steak and chewed on a bite. "This is delicious."

"We could probably seduce that pretty woman," LeAnn said to me, as I finally took a bite of my own steak... which did indeed taste amazingly good.

"Say what?" I asked. I'd heard her, but I was very surprised by what she said.

"I have a gift for drawing women into exploring their bi side... or their wild side," LeAnn explained. "Isn't that right, Steven?"

"It sure is, honey," he agreed absently. He was the only one at the table more interested in his meal than the situation.

"Boo, I bet I could get her to eat my pussy, suck your dick, or even get spit-roasted by you and your Dad, and it wouldn't take much convincing," LeAnn said.

"Mom, you really are insatiable," Nicki accused approvingly.

"As they say, spice is the variety of life," LeAnn quipped.

We then ate in silence for a minute or so, until the waitress came back, and LeAnn asked, having noticed her name tag, "Sally, what time do you get off work?"