Backseat Stepfamily: At the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um ten," she answered. She looked a bit surprised, but she answered the question.

"Perfect," LeAnn said in a tone that could only be taken one way.

The waitress placed the drink down and left again ... her cheeks bright red.

We then finished our meals in silence, we all had cheesecake for dessert, and Dad left Sally a very generous tip.

Nicki and I went for a long walk after dinner, chatting about a bit of everything... movies, travel, our parents, and attending school together in the fall. We were both excited about college, and now that we'd agreed to share a serious relationship while we were there, we both felt even more excited.

We got back to the hotel, watched some television, and had sex again. It was a lengthy session, that first included my going down on her... returning the favour from dinner... and then a marathon fuck session, where we employed over a dozen different positions, before I finally came inside her while she was riding me reverse cowgirl... and she really milked my dick.

Then later on, Nicki was already asleep, and I was drifting into slumber, when I heard LeAnn demanding, "That's it slut! Take my husband's big dick!"

Jesus, I thought to myself, looking at the clock. It was 10:18. No way that was our waitress with them... was it?

"You got really turned on when you saw my daughter's face coated with all that cum, didn't you?" LeAnn asked, confirming my speculation.

"Yes, Mistress," the waitress moaned.

"Now start eating my pussy... slut... while you take my husband's big dick from behind," LeAnn demanded.

I then lay there listening for a good twenty minutes to LeAnn's torrents of nasty talk, and the odd submissive response from Sally, but lots of moaning, and then a wall-shaking scream when she came... and then there was only silence.

I shook my head... and went to take a pee, hoping it would help my erection to go down.

Eventually I fell asleep, wondering how any other day... in the rest of my life.. could come anywhere close to as exciting and fulfilling as this one had been.

THE END OF PART 2

Coming next:

Back on the road, I'm once again in the backseat, but this time I'm spending quality time with BOTH Nicki and my stepmother... and this time, there's no need to be at all secretive about all the fun we're having.