Backseat Stepfamily: At the Hotel

Story Info
Some romantic and wild adventures at the hotel in Dallas.
7.3k words
4.65
25.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Backseat Stepfamily: At the Hotel

Summary: Some romantic and wild adventures at the hotel in Dallas.

Note 1: Dedicated to Breezy who inspired this wicked multi-chaptered story.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Note 3: This is part two. In part one, the main character Aaron won't ever get into a car, because he is still dealing with his trauma from a major accident back when he was eleven, which resulted in his Mom dying while with himself seriously injured, he watched helplessly. The solution for his present-day family's two-day road trip... his stepsister uses his hands on her nylons to distract him, which leads to a variety of stepsibling sex acts occurring in the backseat of the SUV. His seemingly oblivious Dad ignores them, but his perceptive stepmom encourages them all the way. Eventually there are a few revelations, including that the father had planned all of this ongoing hanky panky, the stepmom and stepdaughter had been intimate with each other in the recent past, and an unexpected romance develops between Aaron and his hot stepsister. As they near Dallas, where they'll be stopping for the night, Aaron flamboyantly gives his virginity to his stepsister in broad daylight with various cars passing them, this time with both parents cheering them on.

Part two follows directly after the end of part 1.

Backseat Stepfamily: At the Hotel

We arrived at the hotel, grabbed our suitcases, and headed inside.

I asked Dad, as we waited behind another man to check in, while the girls went to find a bathroom, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, kind of. I'm still processing everything."

"So you didn't know what Mom and Nicki were doing?"

"No," he said, "although in retrospect, I missed lots of hints."

"Oh."

"But since we're not keeping any secrets from each other anymore," he said, "I can tell you that LeAnn loves roleplaying. We've role-played with a couple girls in their upper teens, where we pretended that a blonde we picked up at a Hooters was my incestuous daughter, and another time we picked up a hot black girl at a pub, and role-played she was LeAnn's sexy daughter."

"Oh," I repeated, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah, the roleplaying is really hot," he admitted, "but..."

"...but in real life, it's different," I finished his sentence.

"Yeah," he said, but then he chuckled awkwardly and added, "but what happened this afternoon was really fucking hot!"

"It really was," I agreed, although it hadn't been my wife breaking through boundaries. I wondered how he felt about his wife briefly sucking my dick an hour ago... but I wasn't about to ask.

Dad checked us in and he handed me a key, grinning playfully. "You're sharing your room with your new girlfriend."

"Thanks for setting this up," I said, still in awe that Dad was acting as my erotic Cupid.

"You deserve it," he said.

"Deserve what?" LeAnn asked, joining the conversation with her usual boisterous tone.

"Dad's saying I deserve your daughter," I said.

"You bet your ass you do," Nicki agreed, hooking an arm around me. "Take me to bed, baby."

"Call room service if you get hungry," Dad said.

"Will do," I said.

"There's no 'if' about it... I'm going to make him very hungry," Nicki assured us, as we headed towards the elevator.

Five minutes later we were in our room, our parents in the room next to ours... and we even had adjoining doors... although they were both locked for now.

Two minutes after that, we were both naked only about a foot away from the door to the hallway, and Nicki was on her knees sucking my dick. "God, I love this big white dick," she purred, as she stroked it and licked the shaft.

"And I'm a big fan of your dick-sucking lips," I complimented, as she took me deep inside her mouth... and into her throat.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred.

After a couple minutes, she slithered her tongue down my hard shaft and purred, "I couldn't give these guys any attention in the vehicle."

She then sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

"Oh that feels nice," I moaned. In my many fantasies, I'd never put any thought into someone sucking my balls... but going forward, I'd be able to remember it happening.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred again, sounding so hot!

She went back and forth between my balls for a couple minutes, as I just watched with relaxed enjoyment... while thinking I might be the luckiest guy in the world.

Eventually, she slithered her tongue back up my shaft.

"Get up here," I ordered, pulling her up next to me, and kissing her passionately.

For a couple minutes, we kissed.

Our tongues danced in each other's mouths.

Our hands roamed hither and thither across each other's bodies with no points of interest out of bounds.

The sudden freedom offered by this private room, no risk of being discovered, and our having all the time in the world, allowed us to explore each other in much more authentic ways.

I broke the kiss eventually, took her hand, and led her to the bed.

"And what, may I ask..." she began, as I shoved her onto the bed, "...do you expect us to do here?"

As I spread her legs apart and crawled between them, my hands gliding up her nylon-clad legs, I told her, "I'm going to do what I've wanted to do ever since you gave me that first taste of yourself from your finger."

"Mmmmmm," she purred, as I leaned down and kissed her inner left thigh... while my hands continued roaming all over her legs. "Do you fancy some warm, lip-smacking chocolate pie?"

"I do," I said, "I've been craving more of that tasty snack directly from the source all day."

"Then snack on it, baby," she offered, as I continued splattering kisses on the insides of her thighs, and meandering closer to her pussy. "I guarantee my chocolate pie will be fresh and piping hot anytime you want it!"

"Recently I've often gotten hungry for some reason," I said playfully, as I reached my destination, and I finally took an up-close-and-personal look at it. I'd watched a lot of porn and seen a lot of pussies on my laptop, but this opportunity to admire Nicki's snatch live and up close, carried me into an entirely new pinnacle of lust. It was so pretty, so inviting, and its scent drew me in like a moth to a flame.

"I like to ensure that my man is always well fed," she moaned, as I explored the intimate valley between her very wet pussy lips... the taste even more authentic and raw directly from the source, instead of just from her fingers.

"God, you taste so good," I said, since it's important for a woman to know she tastes good. According to my online reading, many women were self-conscious about their scent and smell.

"Do I smell good too?" she asked a bit nervously, as her hand went to my head, and she rolled her fingers through my hair.

"Yes, of course you smell amazing," I said, inhaling her exotic scent. "Sexy and erotic. Chanel No. 5 pales in comparison!"

"Good answer," she moaned, as I wiggled my tongue like the letter Z up and down, down and up, which I'd read about online somewhere.

"So fragrant," I repeated, in awe of her aroma, her taste, and the crazy and wonderful experience that I was actually eating my stepsister's pussy!

"Oh, yes, don't stop," she moaned, my virgin pussy-eating tongue really working her pussy over.

"I won't stop until you come," I promised, dying to make her come, and dying to taste her pussy cum when she did.

"Mmmmmm, I love a man who's willing to eat pussy," she moaned.

"I'll eat it anytime you want," I said, meaning it. I'd do anything for her.

"I'll hold you to that," she moaned, as her hand went to my head and shoved my face firmly against her pussy.

I understood from that she was getting close, so I sucked her clit between my lips.

"Oh, yes! Suck on my clit, baby," Nicki moaned, lifting her ass and pressing my face as hard as possible into her pussy.

I responded like a champ, aggressively sucking on her clit and flicking my tongue against it.

"Oh, yes! Oh yes, don't stop! No, don't stop! Right there, right there, right fuuuuuuucking there!!" she screamed, as her orgasm gushed out of her, flooding my hungry lips, tongue and face.

She held my face against her pussy throughout her orgasm while I lapped up as much of her delicious cum as I could reach... experiencing a triumphal adrenaline rush from getting her off with only my lips and tongue.

Finally, she collapsed back onto the bed and let go of my head. I grinned as I joked, "Did you come yet?"

"So hard," she gasped, gazing up at me with love in her eyes.

"I wasn't sure," I quipped with a sly smile.

"You brat," she said. "How did you get so good at that?"

"Reading articles and watching lesbian porn," I revealed my trade secrets.

"Well, your home schooling paid off," she said. "I'll give you an A."

"Only an A? Not an A Plus?"

"You'll always have some wiggle room for improvement."

"Then I'll need some written feedback, so I can earn that A Plus at some time in the distant future," I said with mock discouragement, my dick still rock hard.

"Well, eating my asshole, fingering my butt, and finger banging my pussy while you're eating me until I erupt come to mind," she said wickedly, making my fully erect dick flinch.

"Noted," I acknowledged, while I mimed writing a note on my palm; and in actuality, all three of those wicked ideas were now filed away inside my head.

"But my most immediate feedback for you, is why the fuck isn't my pussy stuffed with your dick yet?" she post scripted, as she rubbed both of her stockinged feet up and down on my chest, which felt amazing.

"That's an excellent question," I approved, but then did absolutely nothing, while I luxuriated in her soft, sensual, stocking-feet chest massage for a few more moments.

"Well? I need an answer," she snapped with mock impatience.

"I'm sorry. But there's this heavenly black angel giving me a chest massage right now, so I'm unable to move a muscle."

"Is she using her feet?"

"Yes, and those massages are the best kind."

"Agreed. Then how do you like this foot massage?" she asked, applying her feet to my dick and starting to stroke.

"Oh, I like that very much," I groaned, as her nylon-clad soles worked in unison, stroking my dick.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, "your dick is so fucking hard!"

"Only because of you."

"And it looks so sexy between my nylon feet."

"Does it ever," I approved, mesmerised by her perfectly manicured toes gliding back and forth along the length of my dick.

"Ordinarily I'd do this until you came all over my feet, baby," Nicki said, "but right now I need to be fucked good and hard. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Yes, I believe that I can," I conceded, leisurely getting between her legs and gliding my hands along her silky... sheer... nylons. I sighed.

"Then get that fucking dick inside my fucking pussy right fucking now!" she demanded suddenly.

"Yes, ma'am! Right away, ma'am!" Sometimes my stepsister didn't have much patience. So whenever she needed dick, she needed it right away!

"From now on, I expect you to give it to me whenever I want it."

"And that's what you'll always get... pronto," I agreed, as I slid my dick into her pussy and leaned forward so my head was directly above hers, and I was looking downwards into her eyes.

"That means anytime and anyplace," she moaned, as my big dick slid deep inside her.

"I think we've already established that," I said. We'd already had sex in the car of course, but also near a hiking trail, even though that time had been coitus interruptus.

"I'll push you to your limits," she added, as she wrapped her legs around me, leaned up and kissed me... and then for a few minutes we kissed tenderly, while I slowly fucked my hot stepsister... this time more like lovemaking than fucking.

Breaking our long kiss, Nicki said, "You know I'm really crazy about you."

"Then fair's fair, because I'm utterly intoxicated and captivated by you, Nicki," I responded, gazing into her eyes with utter love.

"You're so sweet," she said with a loving smile, that made my heart flutter with birdsong.

"I mean it, you're the most beautiful woman I know, and not just physically," I said, continuing to deliver heartfelt compliments.

My sweet words seemed to set her entire body alight with need, and she responded, spreading her legs wide apart, "Then stud, show me your adoration by giving me the hard fucking I need from you right now."

"As you wish," I said, reaching for her ankles and pulling them way up and together in a position I'd read about in some erotic story.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "I love a man who takes what he wants from me."

"What I want is to fuck you in every position conceivable," I replied as I began pumping my dick in and out from a different angle, making it feel that I was going deeper inside her.

"Oh, yes! That's it, slide that big dick all the way inside my pussy!" she moaned, as I leaned my shoulders against her stockinged legs. From there, I could smell her sweaty, nylon-clad feet... so impulsively, I extended my tongue, and licked one of her sweet, sweaty, stocking-clad soles.

"Oh, you nasty boy!" she moaned. "Do you like the taste of my sweaty soles?"

"I love them," I said sincerely. I was in awe of how salty sweet they were, and I felt instantly intoxicated. I considered her silky sheer stockings to be the plate that was perfectly presenting this salty, sweaty, homemade, chocolate snack for my edification.

"Then they'll always be available, since I'll wear nylons for you every day," she said.

"You will?" I asked, as my tongue tasted the sweat on every inch of this first sole.

"Yes, even during the hot as fuck days like today, and in runners even, so I can really get my feet sweaty for my lover." Then, "That would be you," she added playfully.

"Ohhhhh, that sounds delicious... and scrumptious," I moaned, both because of the taste I was sampling right now, and the idea of more of it in the future. Plus, for some reason, the idea of her feet sweating in heels... or runners... all day, was enhancing my excitement.

"Yeah. I'll do anything to keep you happy, baby," Nicki said.

"Ditto," I said, as I advanced to her other... not yet worshipped... silky sole, while I kept pumping my dick in her pussy.

"That feels so good, baby," she moaned.

"Which?" I asked, "the fucking, or the foot worshipping?"

"Both," she said, "they both feel sooooo good!"

"Good," I said, "because I love doing both."

I continued pumping my dick into her pussy, while bathing every square inch of her silky sheer foot.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me! Pound your slut with your big dick!" a hungry, urgent-sounding, begging voice sang out from the adjoining room next door.

"I guess they've made up," Nicki giggled.

"It sure sounds like it," I laughed. Then I ordered her, exercising a masculinity I'd never had prior to this outrageous, life-changing day, "Get onto all fours."

"Mmmmmm, is that so you can pound me from behind, baby?" she asked playfully.

And then a new voice: "Oh, God baby, your dick feels so good inside my pussy!" my stepmother moaned loudly from the room next door.

"I think she wanted us to hear that," Nicki observed, as she rolled over and got onto her knees... and reached for a pillow to lean down and rest her head on.

"Do you find that as hot as I do?" I asked, as I got behind her.

"You bet! My Mom is lots of fun to listen to."

"She is quite animated," I agreed, as I slid my dick into her pussy from behind.

"Oh, yes! Harder, baby! I've been so fucking horny all day from watching those naughty kids," LeAnn declared.

"Seeeeeee?" Nicki moaned as I filled her up, "she wants us to listen to them fucking."

"Then maybe it's time for us to put on our own show," I suggested.

"Mmmmmm, intriguing. What do you have in mind?" she asked while I rested deep inside her.

"Go and stand near the adjoining door, facing the wall," I ordered.

"Oooh, I like it," she grinned and left my dick behind, even though I'd only been inside her pussy for a few seconds.

She stood up, as LeAnn moaned, "Watching your son fucking my daughter was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

"I'll bet," Dad replied. Now that I was near the wall, I could hear his voice too, but just barely.

"Hands on the wall," I ordered. But then, standing behind her, I grabbed her wrists, and actually placed them on the wall for her.

"Oh baby," she purred. "I do love a man who takes charge." Neither of us was speaking loudly enough to be heard through the wall... yet. We were biding our time.

"I bet you'd love to fuck my daughter," LeAnn moaned.

"Just as much as you want to fuck my son," Dad countered, as I slid my dick back into Nicki's twat.

"Ooooh, yes baby, fuck me," Nicki moaned.

"Oh, yes baby! I want to fuck your son so badly," my stepmom declared.

"Harder, baby, fuck me with that big dick!" Nicki cried out, this time loudly, informing our parents that we'd heard them, and now we were returning the favour.

"Hear that, baby?" LeAnn moaned, "our kids are fucking too. Your son is fucking my daughter, and they want us to hear them!"

"Good for them," Dad said.

"Oh, yes baby, slam that big dick into my pussy," Nicki moaned loudly.

"You heard my daughter," LeAnn moaned, "slam your big dick into my pussy too."

"Shit," I said, as I slammed hard into her... the sounds of our bodies slapping together adding to the excitement of our raw, erotic, kinky... and audible... fucking.

"Harder, baby! Fuck Momma harder!" LeAnn moaned. My guess was she was getting even more turned on by listening to her daughter.

"Yeah, Dad! Fuck Momma hard!" I called out through the far from soundproof wall.

"Boo, bang my baby girl so she can feel it down to her toes!" LeAnn ordered, through a loud moan.

"Fuck Momma, Daddy! Fuck her with your big white dick!" Nicki moaned, her orgasm rising rapidly.

"Oh, fuck yes!" LeAnn moaned.

I was fucking Nicki as hard as I could, and I wouldn't last much longer.

"Yes! Baby, I'm about to come!" Nicki moaned.

"Make my baby girl come, Aaron!" LeAnn ordered through the wall.

"Yes Momma, I sure will," I moaned back. I was about to burst too.

"Yes! Yes, oh yes! Fuuuuuck!" Nicki screamed, as her orgasm struck.

As soon as she did, I gave my own inevitable orgasm free rein, and I shot my load deep inside my sizzling hot stepsister.

"Yeeeeees!" Nicki screamed. "Fill me up!"

"Yes! Come inside my baby giiiiiiiirl!" LeAnn wailed happily, and it sounded like she was coming too.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, as I kept pumping my load deep into my stepsister's pussy.

"Don't stop," Nicki moaned, her body trembling while her own orgasm continued cascading through her.

"So good," I groaned weakly, suddenly spent, after my intense orgasm.

"Mmmmmm," Nicki whimpered, and she too seemed spent.

"Oh yes! I'm going to come!" LeAnn moaned loudly, before bellowing loudly enough to alert the entire hotel, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!"

I pulled out, spun Nicki around, shoved her backwards against the wall, and kissed her thoroughly.

"Yes! Come inside me baby," LeAnn demanded, now a bit more quietly.

Breaking our kiss, Nicki said, "I need to pee."

"Okay," I said, pulling her away from the wall, and helping her to stand upright.

"Oh yes!" LeAnn moaned, and I assumed Dad was depositing a load inside her.

When Nicki returned a minute later, she asked, "Wanna come shower with me?"

"Yeah. I think I will join you," I agreed with a warm smile, and after she stripped off her stockings, we walked hand in hand towards the bathroom.

We had a lengthy shower, where we washed each other's bodies thoroughly, although we didn't go so far as actually having shower sex, we just enjoyed the intimacy of lingering in the steamy shower together, thoroughly washing each other's bodies