All Comments on 'Backsliding Ch. 07'

by bzzzman

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was ok, but barely.

I can understand going from one extreme to the other. It makes sense to me; but what I don't get is their reasons. Either you believe in a god or you don't. Either you believe in sin and salvation or you don't. Put simply, going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger.

Considering their lifestyle, why attend what they clearly don't believe in. Personally, I would prefer to stay home and sleep in.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Very good

A really good story that comes, not full circle exactly, but to a satisfying conclusion. Well-written, I especially like the descriptions of the dosing on ecstacy-tangible. The subtle humor throughout this multi-part tale also kept the reader's interest. I just really dug the whole tale.

It is my favorite kind of LW story-an erotic journey of a hubby and wife; tension, drama, discovery, eroticism and love. Very cool.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 12 years ago
This series was very well done!

I could see it all actually happening. It seemed real, sexy, sad, funny and true. Thanks so much for all the hard work and for all the excellent entertainment.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
I loved

Neat story about coming alive,living a bit after being buried alive by medieval religious rules and then finding a balance.Hot story too and I was scared Sarah was going to be lost in her rush to explore,I liked the ending a lot because they ended up together and in love.For all those worried about sin,remember that the ultimate sin is found in judging or hurting others,and many of the rules 'Christianity' promotes are not about sin but rather man made rules about control and power.God or Jahweh gave us a brain to imagine and sex removed from procreation only to allow us to experience life above that of animals,including unique ways to show love.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
not bad at all

I rather liked this road trip, gave it 5 stars on each part. thanks for an outstanding read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
actually huecuck, this

isn't your area of expertise. This story was coherent and pretty much free from grammar and spelling errors. More importantly huecuck, no cuckolding happened and as an admitted cuckold your forte is cuckdom, cuckhood, and just generally being a cuck.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Read all of the chapters at one sitting, which made it much better. At one point I thought the story was going to go off the track, but it didn't and the story was well written and believable in my opinion. The ending was probably just about right for the characters as they were developed through the story and I gave if five stars.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 12 years ago
Fun and a wee bit wicked

Good story, reminds me of days gone by and still going on with my former all girls school catholic bride... :). :D ... It makes life funner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unrealistic

And dumb

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
This was so good, it should be made illegal ;)

And a respectful ending to the series, what more can I ask for?

Thanks for the story and I'm looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done

Really liked this series. Interesting concept, plot and character development. I even like the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just garbage.

"1*" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

and a perfect ending...

Thanks for writing it.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
That series

was sinfully good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such an Awesome Series,,,

I started reading chapter 1 and could not stop myself! Absolutely addicting!

I am so happy y'all found the right balance for you.

I love being Catholic and struggle to keep things in perspective sometimes myself. If you were a counselor i would come to see you! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow....

The best written and most erotically literate story I HAVE EVER read on Literotica or anywhere else..at times a bit longwinded... BUT....a wonderful story masterfully written. Do another PLEASE...you have a gift use it !!!!!

MysteryMan13MysteryMan13almost 11 years ago
An absolute pleasure to read

I thoroughly enjoyed your mini series. I can relate to this story in so many ways all except My first wife and I divorced but I have found my true soul mate who reminds me so much of Sarah. I hope to find some more of your stories and to the person who said it was unrealistic..You don't know what you are talking about because it is very realistic and has happened to so many former church goers. Great read and thank you.

justine_1692justine_1692almost 11 years ago
Wonderful

I was expecting a tragic ending to this and was pleasantly surprised at how you gave it an upbeat finale. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story

Really well-written story. I love that it ended like it did, and not in other ways. Thanks for writing this :)

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
Backsliding is . . .

. . . about marriage, not to a religious concept but to another human being. There could well have been more mundane stuff; that is how life is mostly made up. Mundane doesn't do much for a story however. There could have been, probably should have been, more arguments along the way On the whole their discovery was fairly well handled. They discovered themselves, they discovered each other, and they discovered life. Adjustments to all were required to end up in a functioning universe. That's life.

Pretty good tale Bzzzman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this novella. It kept me entertained throughout and even aroused at points. I experienced a little of the same with my wife. She was from a religious background and hooked up with me, the older bad boy biker. I was an engineer at the time though, so things moved slowly. Her first drink, joint, and various sexual adventures were with me. While we never got too deep into drugs, we did explore a lot with threesomes and still do to this day. Once again, great story and thanks for the memories!

cap5356cap5356almost 10 years ago
great story

the way you wrote this makes it such a great story showing all the emotions of the characters in the story and how they are feeling at the moment. keep up the good work

tt1899jjtt1899jjover 9 years ago
And...

No objections here if you wanted to continue on with another spiral later, really enjoyed this and hated to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

Enjoyed this all the way through, did not want to skip to just the good parts. The whole book is the "Good Parts".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

This story was very well written. The passion and eroticism were very hot. The grammar was good. The story moved ahead at a good pace and the characters were developed slowly. They did not change over night.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Simply excellent

A story in the truest sense of the word, driving forward through all of the good and bad, just like life. Well done!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a Goddamn garbage ! Inane to the point of stupidity!

This shit just couldn't get any worse. "1*" of course.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
5'd & Favorited

Ch - ch -ch-changes. Don't know how I missed this story lo-these years of being a Literotica reader ; but am glad to peruse it today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Not just a fuck story, but a nicely told story in which the sex is part of the greater narrative. Nice grammar and language usage, bzzzzman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

If you had them get hooked up with a drug dealing biker gang, or caught up in a murder in Vegas you could turn the story into a full-fledged novel. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Great read!

It's a hell of a story. I didn't expect to like it so much in the beginning but I got hooked on this couple quickly. There is so much of fantasy on this site- and rightly so- but your story is believable and realistic. I sweated right along with Jim at the runaway freight train that his wife became, waiting for the crash. I love a happy ending and you sure as hell produced that. Really a marvelous job of storytelling.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
An absolute jewel. Emotions explored, the breaking free from how you are raised thing explored...

Well done.

No cuckolding, no slut Ray, no permanent addiction to a slut life.

Good dedication to rework the marriage.

Good effort to rebuild the balance between virtue and hedonism.

Good to see a story with arguments that don't end the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sounds autobiographical

Loved the story; I could relate to so much of it. Nice balance even with the ping-pong behavior of Sarah. Only negative - most pentecostal churches don't have all those rules, generally. It's the old main-line denominations, or cults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Commitment

My problem with the story was the lack of commitment to her husband. When he got shafted by church politics, she chose the church over him. The whole story seemed like he had to seduce her over to the dark side to reclaim her. It almost seemed like a star wars story in reverse. Sarah, come to the dark side.. It was a cool story, with an interesting plot line, just not sure what the message was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very...

...entertaining story. Sometimes, a story this long drags a bit but this one kept my attention throughout.*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Backsliding is bad

for her soul. Now her mouth is full of liquor, drugs and profanities. sodom and gommorah. everythings going down from there.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Very seldom..almost never.. will I read a story of this length..but with my ultra conservative Amish-Mennonite upbringing this was of special interest to me.. excellent story..truly enjoyed it.. 5 stars !!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

She a whorewife now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous