Backstage with a Bangkok Ladyboy

Story Info
A stage manager lives out his fantasy with one of the cast.
2.3k words
4.66
16.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTA1029
GTA1029
51 Followers

Working in a theatre you meet all sorts of people through the doors, especially a touring venue where I work. We host a different show each week and it's hard to keep track of the busy schedule during the peak months. Our busiest time is Panto season which is where we produce the show ourselves in house and it's a chance for the team to flex our creative muscles.

As one of the stage team I get to know the cast well during the rehearsals and month-long performance period. Some of the cast can be nicer than others, the dancers are usually beautiful to look at but they're sour to talk to and don't really get my humour. Occasionally we have a celebrity star in the show, but they are hit and miss if they can be bothered to speak to you.

This year's panto was starring a couple of acts, there was a comedian who I'd never heard of, a love island contestant as Snow White and the 'Bangkok Ladyboys' were shoehorned into the final scene. It was the final group I was most excited about. They'd been on tour to our theatre before and all of them were really sweet and very beautiful, but nothing had really happened as they had to leave straight after their last show.

I'd been to Thailand before, and had an amazing time meeting and flirting with the ladyboys in bars and clubs out there. I'd been surprised at how turned on they got me and had spent the best night with a T-girl I'd met at a bar. From then on I was only interested in chicks that had a little extra, or in some cases a lot extra!

As rehearsals started I became friendly with all the cast, but the Bangkok Ladyboys weren't joining rehearsals until the final few days because they were rehearsing their parts whilst on tour. So I was stuck managing props and taking notes with the rest of the cast, but my mind would often fantasise about the T-girls joining us.

After about a week and a half of rehearsals the producer mentioned in a meeting that the Ladyboys would be joining tomorrow and would anyone be willing to pick them up from the airport? I volunteered straight away and went to meet them the next morning as they landed at our local airport. Despite the early hours a group of immaculately dressed girls made their way through the arrivals gate towards where I was standing with a sign.

They looked amazing, and I could have had every single one, but there was one girl that stood out to me. She was petite with long jet black hair, wearing skinny jeans and thigh-high boots with a top that showed off her big boobs. I knew they would be fake boobs, and that only turned me on more. My cock stiffened in my pants as each of the girls introduced themselves and gave me a warm friendly hug. This was going to be a great Christmas!

Realising that I might be looking a little too hard, I composed myself and showed the girls to the minibus I was driving. Understandably the girls were a bit tired from the flight so the trip to their hotel was quiet, but I was sat next to the eye catching girl in the front of the minibus and we chatted whilst I drove. Her name was Amara and she'd been with the troupe for a few months after finishing her dance training. I wasn't long out of college and was telling her about some of my experiences in Thailand. She was very funny and kind of flirty with me.

We got to their hotel and the girls went to check in and drop off their bags. Amara said I could come with her up to her room and freshen up, but I thought it best to keep things professional as this would have been an abuse of power and we needed to head off to rehearsals fairly soon.

As I waited for them my mind wandered to Amara, wondering if she was changing or showering. I imagined those big tits covered in soap and water cascading down her body and wetting her beautiful figure. Maybe she was playing with herself in the shower, longing for me to pleasure her? My cock grew hard as I thought about Amara's naked body and all of the things I'd like to do with her.

After about 20 minutes the girls made their way back to reception. They had all changed from their glamorous travel clothes into rehearsal outfits. Each girl was wearing a tight lycra pair of leggings showing off their perfect figures and a crop top exposing their flesh and hugging their boobs tightly and if you looked hard enough you could see the outline of something else in their leggings. Amara looked amazing as she came out of the lift looking ready for action. Before she'd crossed the lobby, she bent down to tie her lace. The tight leggings showed the outline of her pants as her bum pointed up in the air teasing me from across the room. I don't know how I'm gonna get through the next month with these girls.

Over the next few days I didn't have time to think it was so busy as final preparations went ahead for opening night. I spent some time with Amara, but there just wasn't the right moment to say anything more than "hello" or "have a nice evening" because whilst the cast were working hard, the stage team were in earlier and left later than all of the cast, especially the headline acts. We had a lot to get ready for the show to open to the public and there was no time to stray from that.

Opening night came and there was a big party backstage after the first show. The producers had organised for special cocktails to be mixed for everyone and all the drinks were free for us. Before I had a chance to get a drink Amara came over and congratulated me on a successful first show, and I did the same to her. She hugged me tightly and I took in her amazing smell, which sent my cock quivering. We both got a drink together and joined the other T-girls who were standing in the wings of the stage talking loudly about the show. The atmosphere was really relaxed and everyone in the show was getting along, even the prim dancers seemed to be having a good time.

The evening went very quickly and everyone made use of the free drinks. Amara and I were flirting with each other a lot. She kept touching my arm playfully or making a joke about me being really strong. I had one big scene change that involved a large bit of scenery, which she thought was really impressive. I was really turned on, her smile was so cute and she looked amazing. She was wearing a tight leather jumpsuit that showed off her boobs and little heels. The Jumpsuit had a zipper that ran from her tits down her stomach, and all I could think about was pulling on it to reveal those perfect breasts underneath. Every time I saw Amara she was immaculate and perfectly dressed for the occasion.

Things started to die down as a number of the cast left, but there were still a few of the crew drinking and chatting so there was no sign of things ending just yet. I went for a pee and when I came out of the toilet I saw Amara waiting for me. She was holding a bottle of whiskey and some glasses.

"Fancy a drink in my dressing room?" she asked.

My heart beat faster, this was exactly what I wanted to do! We made our way into her dressing room, which she shared with a few of the other T-girls. There were elaborate costumes hanging up on rails and shoes on little racks, as well as the girls' everyday clothes hanging on the back of their chairs. In the corner there was a little couch where Amara sat holding a glass of whiskey. She looked amazing in her tight leather jumpsuit and as she sat I could almost see the outline of a bulge between her legs. I sat down next to her and we began to kiss. We were both a little drunk so we didn't need any encouragement and there wasn't any hesitation, we both knew what we wanted. Amara sat on top and straddled me whilst kissing my lips passionately. I grabbed her leather wrapped ass and explored her body with my hands, she did the same and gently thrust herself against me as she did.

Her breasts were bursting out of the jumpsuit and I was longing to suck on her nipples. I unzipped the zipper holding them in place and they fell free. Her breasts were perky and big fake boobs, seeing them sent a rush through my penis the force nearly lifted her off my lap. I wrapped my mouth around her right tit and gave her ass a playful spank. Amara moaned in delight and I could feel her cock was pressing against my stomach. I kissed her lips again and massaged her boobs with my hands as we humped each other on the couch. Amara kissed my neck as she reached down into my trousers to find my cock, which she grabbed and started tugging away at.

I pulled the zipper down more to reveal more of her amazing figure and Amara stood to remove the whole thing revealing her bulging cock through a silky pair of black pants. I was like a moth to the flame and removed the pants and took her she-cock whole. I bobbed up and down, and Amara moaned and groaned in delight as I went to town on her. It turned me on knowing that it was driving her wild.

Amara pulled away for a moment and locked the dressing room door.

"Wouldn't want this to be disturbed," she said playfully.

She looked so hot walking back from the door with nothing on except her heels and her big cock bouncing about as she walked. I immediately resumed my sucking as I held her thighs and pushed her cock deeper into my mouth. Amara thrust herself into my mouth and I choked slightly as she did so, but this didn't stop me. I'd wanted to do this from the moment she'd landed, and all through the rehearsals I was desperate to suck her cock.

"Turn around," she said.

I turned around face down on the couch. She pulled at my trousers and lowered them to expose my ass. She spat on my ass hole and using the lube from my spit on her cock she penetrated my ass. It had been a while since I'd felt the sensation of a cock inside me but I soon got used to it again. I grabbed the sofa hard as she pumped away at my ass.

Amara spanked me as she ploughed deeper and faster. Her cock felt amazing inside of me and it was only making my own cock even harder. I couldn't wait to have my turn ploughing her ass, but this felt amazing and I was keen for it to last as long as it could. We were in perfect sync with each other as we fucked. I squeezed my ass around her cock which drove her wild.

"You like my cock inside you?" she asked.

"It feels so good!" I said half moaning in delight.

"You gonna be my little bitch for the rest of the performances?" She said.

"I'm already your bitch baby,"

"Yeah you are!" she said as she pumped her cock faster and faster.

"Fuck me harder!" I said.

This had obviously turned Amara on even more because she was really fucking me hard now, and it felt great. Ripples of pleasure pulsated through my ass and across my body. Her cock pounded away at me as I was bent on all fours in her dressing room. Faster she went, harder and deeper when suddenly she came. My ass filled with her milky cum and she held me tight as her load emptied inside me.

"Now it's your turn on me baby, I want your big strong cock in my ass!" Amara said seductively.

I didn't need any encouragement. I was so turned on. I whipped the rest of my clothes off and pushed Amara against the wall of the dressing room. She moaned in delight as I manhandled her into place and spat on her ass. Holding her big tits as I pushed my cock inside her ass and began to thrust. She took my cock with ease as our bodies slapped against each other.

I pulled her hair playfully as I pushed my cock deep inside her ass making her moan loudly in pleasure. I was living out my fantasy, something in the few years I'd worked in a theatre had never come close, but here I was pounding a beautiful T-girl in her dressing room.

"Fuck me harder baby!" she called out.

I obliged and let my hands explore her body as we fucked. I squeezed her big tits, holding her body close to me making our movements smaller but more intense.

"It feels so good, I love your big cock in me!" Amara screamed.

I was so turned on now. I couldn't move my hips quick enough as I pounded her ass. My thighs slapped against her ass as we fucked, she squeezed her ass tight around my cock as it moved back and forth causing me to pulse with pleasure. I released a thick creamy load in her ass and moaned in pleasure as I emptied my sack inside her ass.

I could tell this was going to be a good panto season.

GTA1029
GTA1029
51 Followers